Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Showing Off My Slave: Hubby's Special Present II

"My final story tribute to my sweet pet and muse Stephen."

2
2 Comments 2
15.5k Views 15.5k
7.4k words 7.4k words
I have a need. A craving for the kind of satisfaction I know I can only get from one certain person. The satisfaction of completely overpowering all the senses of he who I consider my sexy slave. That one man who is the only one able to accept my extreme type of affections and actually revels in being totally absorbed by them while giving himself completely over to my servitude, my Stephen. Now to craft my plan and make all preparations.

My wonderful husband Daniel and I had a fantastic adventure over Christmas with my slave lover Stephen. I was being the Mistress to my slave over the next few months online but keeping things low key so as not to make Daniel jealous of my lust for my sexy slave. It was now late March three months later and I was missing my bitch boi so and had to figure out a way to have him again. I had to approach the subject delicately with my husband.

"Daniel did you have a great time over Christmas?" I asked my sweetie.

He did not think anything of my question and replied "sure it was fun" and went about his business.

"Well I was thinking it would be lovely to have some more fun like we had at Christmas what do you think?" I said.

"Now Bunny baby stop beating around the bush and tell me exactly what you mean" he inquired.

"Stephen is what I mean, you know having him back for a visit, could we please? I asked in a bit of a pleading tone.

"You're just not going to be happy until you have that guy back here to boss around like you do are you?" Daniel said sarcastically.

He thought about it for a moment then told me "Alright invite him out better you be the bossy Mistress bitch with him than me. Maybe it will help get some of it out of your system."

Daniel still did not understand my and Stephens special relationship but as long as I could have my slave it really did not matter. We discussed dates and when would be the best time to have our visitor then off to my laptop I flew to contact my Stephen. All travel arrangements were made and in just 3 weeks I would be in heaven being served by my sexy slave boi for four whole days.

It was early on a Sunday morning when we piled into the car for the forty five minute trip to the airport to pick up our special house guest. I almost could not contain my excitement at the thought of seeing and touching my slave. I so just wanted to keep him all for myself but our lives would never allow that. We parked the car and headed for the arriving flight and baggage claim area. We waited at the security exit where all the people just arriving left through waiting for our guest. Through the crowd in the distance I could see that face, that handsome boyish face heading straight for me.

I tried to contain myself. I did not want to appear to gushing over Stephens arrival even though my heart was beating so fast it was about to jump out of my chest. With a big smile on that handsome face Stephen cautiously greeted us shaking my husband Daniels hand and thanking him for the invitation to visit then turned to me. I just could not help it and threw my arms around my slave and hugged him tight.

I whispered "I'm so happy you are here baby" in his ear so only he could hear me.

He gave me that knowing smile and did not say a word to keep my little message our secret. We all went to the baggage claim collected Stephens bag and off to the car for the drive home. The conversation on the drive home was just everyday pleasantries. Small talk really just catching up on what had been going on in our daily lives nothing more. Then we arrived home and I got Stephen settled in the guest room. I noticed a message on the answering machine and hit the button to listen to it.

"Hey Dan this is Dave you won't believe it but the new router fried in last nights storm and the network is toast. They have decided to go with a new sub contractor and want you to go to Texas to meet with them for training and pick up the new equipment on Monday. You are to email the director for you travel arrangements - sorry man" was the message left.

"Fuck I can't believe this!" were Daniels words after hearing that message.

"Baby I really have to go on this one it's big time important will you be OK alone here for a few days with Stephen?" he asked.

"Oh sure I'll be just fine, we will miss you but we will get by until you return" I said trying to hide my excitement at having Stephen all to myself for few days.

I had a fantasy. A fantasy about my slave and now that I was going to have him all to myself I was going to make it come true! My fantasy was to take my bitch boi to the swingers club I had found in the next town over. I wanted him on my arm to show off my sexy pet to everyone. I also wanted to make one of his biggest fantasies come true.

Poor Daniel had just enough time to grab a quick bite of dinner then off to work he went to prep for his business trip flying out to Texas in the early morning. Already so soon here I was all alone with my slave. We sat on the couch together and talked for what seemed like forever and the more I looked at this man who just oozed sex appeal the hornier I got. It was a different find of arousal. It was like I was in heat and I had to take him. Totally consume him and make him all mine.

I looked into Stephens eyes. My expression and tone changed and he knew what was coming as his breathing quickened.

I took his handsome face in my hands, kissed him and said "Come with me I want you right now."

I walked toward the bedroom and my slave followed.

Once in the bedroom I commanded my slave "Stephen come to me my bitch."

"Yes Mistress" he responded and immediately stood exactly where I told him.

After disrobing myself I ran my hands all over his beefy, sexy body slowly removing every article of his clothing keeping intense eye contact with the man I was about to ravage. God I loved his body it was just perfect like someone had made it just for me. So muscular and thick with broad shoulders, a strong back, a big chest perfect to cuddle up to, that kissable neck and what a sexy ass! His physique looked like a statue of a roman soldier to me. So very yummy!

I could see his body responding to my every touch. Goose pimples rising on his skin and his nipples getting hard which just encourages my lustful ways. As I circled my exposed prey I approached him from behind giving a firm smack to his sexy ass then wrap my arms around his chest pressing my breasts into his back and pinching his hard nipples as I hear him gasp.

As I bite and suck on his neck I tell him "Look at me slave" and he turns his head to look back at me.

I guide his head with my left hand to my face and give him the deepest most passionate kiss while rolling his hard nipple between the thumb and forefinger of my right hand. As my bitch moans and trembles I grab his arm and push him back into his prison the chair I will bind him to with my silk cords.

"Hold perfectly still you little slut" I instruct my pet.

Obedient as always he immediately replied "yes ma'am."

First a black satin blind fold to steel my slaves sight. I kissed his delicious lips and slid the blindfold over his eyes. I tied my slaves hands behind the back of the wooden chair and his ankles to the legs of the chair nice and tight.

I had a little sweet torture in mind for my boi. I played with my boy toy like he was my new favorite game. I let my fingers explore every inch of that hot sculpted body but never touched his growing cock. Then I followed with my tongue leaving little trails of saliva all over him which I then blew on sending chills up his spine.

Then I left the room for a bit, about 10 minutes. Just long enough to retrieve a few toys and make my slave start to worry how long he would be left tied in that chair. When I returned I crept up on my subject very quietly so he did not know I was there. Tied to my chair, sight stolen with a blindfold and a raging hard on my slave was vulnerable at best. In one quick stealthy move I ran my hot tongue across the tip of the mushroom head of his beautiful cock making Stephen shiver and his dick grow even harder.

I loved teasing my bitch boi so I straddled his lap, grasped his big hard cock and starting rubbing the head up and down my wet, puffy pussy lips. As soon as his cock touched my wetness my boi let out a gasp. Then I lowered myself down on him all at once piercing my hot cunt to the hilt with his member while ripping off his blindfold. My slaves eyes were filled with fire as our lips met in a feverishly passionate kiss.

With my arms wrapped around his neck I rode my sexy submissive man grinding down on him and rocking my hips back and forth. I was filled up with thick throbbing cock and grinding it into my G-spot until I erupted in an uncontrollable multiple orgasm. Clinging to my beefy slave I rode out orgasm after orgasm covering him in all my sweet juices. When I almost could not hang on anymore I felt that hard cock buried in my pussy start to quake and shoot deep into me an exquisite hot load of creamy cum. When my hot convulsing pussy had milked every drop of cum out of that cock I climbed off my slave, untied and released him.

Stephen stood up from his chair prison and I looked in his eyes and said "Are you ready to serve me now my little slut?"

"Yes ma'am" he replied immediately and I said "Well then you are allowed to have your favorite treat, you know what to do get at it!"

No sooner did the words leave my lips than my sexy slave threw me back on the bed. Spreading my legs wide apart he climbed up between them and dove straight into my sweet cream pie with fervor. My little cum slut loved licking all his tasty cum out of his Mistress' hot pink pussy. He did so adore my pretty pussy with it's pink lips totally smooth except for a little triangle of trimmed hair on the pubic bone. What an expert pussy eater my bitch is he spread my lips and drove his tongue deep into my depths and all around my clit over and over again. My legs started to shake uncontrollably. I clamped my thighs around my bio's head while intense waves of orgasms rippled through my whole body has he lapped all his hot cum from my convulsing twat. With my fingers grasping his hair and pulling him into me, my back arched and I let out a howl as I had the biggest orgasm and squirted all over my lovers face.

After my dutiful servant licked me totally clean I sat up, pulled his face up to mine and looked deeply into his eyes and said "Stephen though I find you extremely masculine and love your hot muscular body YOU ARE my submissive sexy bitch boi, the ONLY one for me in that way and what an extremely fine job you do of serving your Mistress. So good as a matter of fact I am going to reward you beyond your wildest dreams my pet."

Stephen had a look of intrigue on his handsome face.

"We will be having a very special night tomorrow and all you need to know is that you WILL do as I say and you WILL have the time of your life" I told him.

I had a big surprise for my pet. The biggest fantasy I had about my slave was to really show him off and make one of his biggest fantasies come true. The week before Stephens arrival I made all the preparations to execute my plan just encase I could talk Daniel into going along with it but now that he had gone on his business trip I was totally free to take Stephen to the special place I had found. My plan was to take my sexy slave out to a special intimate dinner then to the swingers club I had found in the next town over from ours.

We slept soundly through the night after our hot encounter missing Daniel who had already left for the airport at the crack of dawn. Then we had breakfast and spent all morning in our bedroom playground having all kinds of titillating fun. We massaged each other, watched some porn on the flat screen and played with our toy collection till the late afternoon rolled around. After a nice dip in the hot tub it was time to start getting ready for our special evening.

I handed Stephen a black leather thong and told him "I want you looking nice this evening you are to wear a nice dress shirt and slacks and make sure you have this on underneath."

My obedient slave took his thong and went off to shower and get ready for our date. Time to put together my outfit for the evening. My attire is most important. From all outward appearances I will look perfectly respectable in my little black dress but under my dress I will be wearing the most seductive of clothing black sheer lace topped thigh highs, a black leather corset and thong, rhinestone jewelry a choker, bracelet and hoop earrings, dramatic makeup with smoky eyes, blood red lips and nails and my long blond hair flowing down. In my purse I'll keep my black satin opera length gloves to wear later.

All ready for our evening I took Stephen to my favorite Turkish restaurant where I had a private table reserved just for us. I parked the car and we headed for the restaurant. I was so proud to display my sexy bitch on my arm as we walking through the town square and he was looking so handsome all dressed to kill with his silk shirt accentuating every muscle in his chest and arms as well as his broad shoulders and firm abs. I could see the women staring at him in envy just wishing they had a man half as sexy as my Stephen.

After a very romantic dinner full of exotic eastern flavors I turned to Stephen and said "Now it's time for your big surprise my pet."

As we drove to the swingers club in next town over I explained the big surprise to my willing slave.

"Tonight baby we are going to a special type of club where the people are very sexually open minded and most are swingers or bi" I told my hot date.

His eyes sparkled as I described the club I had found and Debbie the owner who I had made arrangements with to visit this exclusive private club. She has invited all her best members to a big private party just for us to introduce you and I to all her special friends.

"What have you been craving my pet?" I ask Stephen in a very direct tone.

He immediately responded "To serve you Mistress."

I was getting tired of his standard reply to all my questions and became a bit angry and annoyed.

"STEPHEN answer my question specifically or we can go home right now!" I barked at him.

Looking a little nervous now my slave paused to consider his answer. He knew he had better not lie to his Mistress or there would be a severe punishment doled out.

Taking a deep breath my loyal slave slowly said "Well you know I have been craving cock for quite awhile now but Mistress you are more than enough for me."

"You know I will give you as many of your dreams as I can my pet so if it is what you wish then you WILL have the cock of your choice tonight" I told my sexy bitch boi with confidence.

We arrived at the club after our half hour drive and I could see the excitement building in Stephens eyes. The club was located in a large private home with all the amenities you could want for a debaucherous evening of sexual pleasure. There was a general night club with a bar, DJ and dance floor, a video room showing the latest hot porn, a huge hot tub room and several private rooms set up with large mattresses on the floor everything covered and draped in crisp white linens and lots of oversized pillows and a chair or two. Everything had a very clean European spa look to it.

We entered the night club and found a nice mix of people mostly couples and a few single men. I could tell we being the new people were being observed by everyone in the room but very casually not in an intrusive way at all. They were just checking us out. After a few dances and a few drinks I took Stephen by the hand and led him to one of the private rooms. We entered the room and I shut the door behind us. I sat in a chair and ordered my slave to strip down to his thong nice and slow for his Mistress so I could enjoy watching my boi's sexy body being revealed.

Now wearing only his black leather thong I stood up opened my purse and took out the black satin opera length gloves and put them on. Then I took out a leather studded collar I put it on Stephens thick neck. Slipping the little back dress over my shoulders I let it fall to the ground exposing my hot dominatrix themed outfit. I thought Stephens eyes would pop right out of his head when he saw me in my full Mistress regalia. I locked up my purse and our clothes in the lockers provided and took my sexy bitch boi by the hand and led him back to the night club

Every eye in the whole place was on us as we entered the club. All the people in the club were now dressed much differently. No longer in their street clothes Debbie must have clued them all in on my little surprise for my sexy slave.

Standing in front of a table in the middle of the club I grasped Stephens chin moved my lips to his ear and told him "Tonight my pet you will have the cock you have been so craving. Any man here would be lucky to have you but tonight it is your choice baby my present to you. You select which one you want and upon my approval he is all yours."

Stephens mouth was hanging open in surprise as if he could not believe what I had just told him. He nervously started looking around the room at all the men that all had their eyes glued to us.

"First my pet we are going to put on a little show for these fine people and see just who takes the most interest in us" I remarked then I instructed my sexy slave "I think these men need to see just how skilled that pretty mouth of yours is!"

With that I sat on the table, spread my legs wide, moved my thong to the side and ordered my slave to eat my hot pink pussy till I came all over his handsome face.

In front of the entire room full of people Stephen went down on his Mistress with more than his usual enthusiasm displaying all his oral skills. Spreading my sweet pussy lips gently with his fingers then diving right in he wasn't shy at all. Stephen had a bit of exhibitionist in him and I could tell he was getting off on putting on a good show for his spectators. Running his hot tongue up and down my wet slit over my swollen pink lips and stopping to suck on my hard clit all the while looking up at me every so often with the most lustful sexy expression. He was driving me crazy and our audience enjoying their show was only heightening the level of stimulation for the both of us.

Just as my legs started to shake my slave thrust his tongue deep into my hot hole and began furiously fucking my slick twat with his mouth. With that first deep thrust of his tongue I began cumming in wave after wave clamping my thighs around his head tight. I threw my head back in ecstasy and began looking around to see who was taking notice of us. The crowd had gotten much closer than when we started and men and women alike were fondling each other and themselves like they were all at a hot peep show. One man standing alone caught my eye.

ValeryGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryGreen

He was tall about six feet and of a slight muscular build on the thin side. He looked to be about thirty years old give or take and very attractive. His blue eyes were wide as he watched me cumming all over my slaves face as he stroked his eight inch cut cock and it strained under his grasp. After several explosive orgasms I pulled my bitches face up out of my pussy and gave him the biggest kiss of appreciation to a round of applause from the gallery.

I broke the kiss and leaned down to Stephens ear and told him "It's time for you to choose your man baby."

As we climbed off the table I glanced toward that attractive man that seemed to be lusting for us more than the others and gave Stephen a little wink. He was actually lusting more for Stephen I thought with his eyes roaming all over my pets hot body.

Stephen looked around the room going over every man in the place and when he started checking out that tall hunk I had noticed a big grin appeared on his face like he was the cat who got the cream. He pointed at him and said to me "That's the one, you nailed it, you really know what I like don't you?"

"Well of course my pet I know what you need better than you do yourself that's why I own you" I said with total confidence.

I took Stephen by the hand and walked toward the tall, attractive man and that man got a very nervous smile on his face. I took his hand and escorted my pet and his new toy to one of the private sex rooms. We entered the room, shut the door and I sat in a plush overstuffed chair leaving the men standing next to the bed on the floor.

"All you need to know is that I am the Mistress and you will do whatever I say unconditionally" I told our new playmate.

"Well go ahead and introduce yourselves" I told my men.

Offering his hand for a handshake to Stephen this new man said "Hi my name is Gregory you can call me Greg and you both out there were the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

Though Greg had mentioned that both of us were the hottest thing he'd ever seen his eyes were intensely glued to Stephen. Greg looked stiff as a board and not just his hard cock. I think he might have been about scared to death standing there in only his boxers.

Stephen shook his hand and said "Hello my name is Stephen and this is my Mistress" and gestured to me.

"Greg have you ever been with man sexually?" I quizzed our new toy.

He looked like he was not exactly sure what to say and after a pause replied "Not really but I have always been very, very curious about it."

"Well then my pet" I said looking at my Stephen "Today is your lucky day you get to break in a virgin!"

I felt like the director of a porno as I sat in my chair and instructed my slave "Drop to your knees boi."

"Loose Greg's boxers my little slut and get what we came here for" I said and my slave obeyed immediately just like the perfect bitch boi he always is.

Stephen grabbed both sides of Greg's boxers and yanked them down all at once and Greg's 8" cock sprang out in all it's engorged glory glistening with pre cum. No sooner than that hard cock escaped it's boxer prison did my little cum slut go to work on it full force. First tasting and savoring the pre cum then while stroking Greg's shaft with one hand my slave assaulted his prize with his mouth swirling his hot tongue all over the glans down to his balls and back again over and over.

Greg was certainly taken aback by the expert skills being bestowed upon him by my slave as his breathing became heavy and soft moan after moan escaped his lips. I knew my little slave was having the time of his life as he had a raging hard on that was twitching and spewing pre cum all over as it bounced up and down with the motion of his mouth bobbing on Greg's cock.

It was plainly obvious that Greg's cock was about to explode and it looked like his knees were about to give way under the extreme pleasure he was experiencing being devoured by the hot mouth of my sexy slave. I arose from my cushy chair walked toward the men with my usual air of confidence and authority. Grabbing Stephens hair by a first full I pulled his mouth off the candy stick his was sucking. With a sad frown on his handsome face he let out a big sigh of disappointment.

SMACK! was the sound the echoed through the room as I slapped my bitches face hard and told him "You will not voice your opinion in any way you little whore you will do ONLY as I say and you know you WILL be happier for it" I exclaimed with anger.

I told Greg to go over to the table by the chair I was sitting in and get the bottle of astroglide lube that was there for me and a condom for himself. His eyes were wide with fear but he obeyed as a good slave should.

I pulled Stephens head back and kissed him passionately and told him "On all fours my little slut NOW!"

I told Greg "Put that rubber on and coat you cock really well with this" then I squirted a big wade of lube in his hand and I squirted even more lube in my own palm and smeared it up Stephens ass crack and popped two finders into his tight ass to spread the lube and loosen his sphincter up a bit.

As I did this Greg was starting to catch on to what he would be told to do next and the nervous excitement was plain to see all over his face. I removed my thong and laid on the bed spread eagle exposing my pretty, juicy pussy for all to see.

"My slave give me your gorges cock, fuck my hot pussy hard till you make your Mistress cum all over you" were my new instructions.

My hot beef cake bitch climbed up between my legs and mounted me like a stallion. As soon as his perfect dick hit my g spot with that first thrust my tight hungry pussy came continuously squeezing my pets cock like a vice grip. I motioned to Greg to come closer. As Stephen ploughed away thrusting wildly at my sex I pinned my long legs to his sides, pulled him into me all the way and held him there so he could not move with his cock buried in me to the hilt. I looked at Greg and nodded my head yes and he knew exactly what I meant. Positioning himself kneeling behind Stephen he placed the head of his throbbing member at the entrance of my little bitch boi's tight horny ass.

This sinfully erotic scene just made me cum even harder on the cock buried in my hot cunt. Greg fed his hard dick slowly inch by inch into my pets sexy ass. I could feel Stephens cock twitching in my pussy as the cock being driven into his tight ass passed over his prostate. I was so satisfied looking at the expressions of ecstasy on my pets face knowing I was giving him his wildest fantasy in a way only his Mistress could.

Greg grabbed Stephens hips and with a wild look of lust in his eyes pounded his ass hard sending my pet plunging into me with every mighty thrust. I loved just looking at all the expressions of passion on his face being sandwiched between his Mistress and his new lover having feelings like he's never had before. We were fucking like three wild animals covered in sweat me moaning so loudly and cumming so hard on Stephens hard cock and Greg grunting and pounding his ass hard. My slave was in total ecstasy letting out scream after scream of raw sexual rapture as we used his hot body to satisfy all our needs.

Watching the expressions on my beloved pets face as I made his fantasy come true was most satisfying for me.

I told him "Get on all fours and let me up."

I crawled out from under Stephen while Greg kept pounding his sexy little ass.

"I think you need to cum my pet" I told him as I positioned myself under Stephen.
I took his sweet pussy juice covered cock in my hot wet mouth and massaged his balls with my warm hand.

All at once Stephen exploded in a giant orgasm his body shaking and the deepest moans of pleasure echoing through the room. I held his cock I so loved in my mouth and slowly gently sucked it and squeezed his balls prolonging his orgasm for as long as he could take it milking him dry then waved Greg off. Stephen collapsed in the bed and I licked him clean while stroking Greg's cock keeping it plenty hard.

When my pet had recovered a bit I pulled the condom off Greg and said "Here you go baby this is just for you."

Greg's knees almost buckled as my expert little cock sucker went to town on his new toy. Greg could not keep his eyes off my sexy pet watching every move he made devouring that straining, swollen cock assaulting it with his pretty mouth. I went behind Greg and slid a lubed finger into his tight virgin ass and tickled his prostate a bit which sent him over the edge. Holding on to Stephens shoulders to steady himself Greg came and came his ass clenching my finger while he shot load after load of his steamy juice into the hot mouth of my slave.

In a mound on the bed after we all came down from out violent round of orgasms Greg had the most amusing look on his face.

"What's wrong my dear? Have we ruined you for life?" I playfully asked with Stephen snickering at my comment.

"My god I have never been that turned on or cum that hard ever!" he exclaimed still almost breathless.

I looked at Stephen and asked "Well my sexy pet now that your fantasy has been fulfilled are you tired and ready to go home or would you like to stick around here for a little while longer?"

With an evil little grin on his face he replied "We could stick around for a little bit more if you want to."

We cleaned up and took Greg back to the night club where we proceeded to dance and party the night away every so often slipping away to one of the private rooms to play with our new toy. At darn near the crack of dawn we said our goodbyes to all our new friends and a special good bye to our new toy Greg and went out for a very early breakfast. Over bacon and eggs Stephen and I discussed all the outrageous fun we had that night and how could we ever possibly top it. Upon arriving home we took a nice hot shower running our soapy hands all over each others tired bodies then went to sleep like we were both in a coma so tired from our exploits.

Daniel was due home that evening so late in the afternoon we arose to prepare for his return. I wanted everything to be perfect for my husband so he would not be hesitant to invite my sexy slave lover back for a visit soon.

"Stephen what do you think about this idea?" I asked my pet.

"How about I fix a wonderful dinner for us all then we take Daniel to the bedroom for a surprise hot oil massage as I bet he is all stressed out from his trip and then we will see where things go from there?" I said and he replied with his usual grin "We will give him the best massage, get him all relaxed and do naughty stuff to him!" "Exactly you are always reading my mind Stephen!" I said.

The lobster was broiled and the bacon wrapped filets grilled when Daniel walked in the door arriving home from his business trip. I had the dinning room table looking perfect with my good wine glasses, candles and flowers so romantic. The three of us ate dinner and sipped wine by candle light as we talked about Daniels business trip and how bored we both were without him the last few days.....

After finishing the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake for dessert and clearing the dishes I said to Daniel "Come with us we have a little surprise just for you!"

I took my husbands hand gave Stephen a wink and lead them both to the bedroom. With fresh crisp sheets on the bed I undressed Daniel, laid him down and said "Are you ready for the best massage you have ever had?"

"Oh that sounds fantastic all those meetings and sitting on the plane have my back and neck all tight in knots" he said with a sigh.

I had Daniel roll over on his back while I sat on one side of him and Stephen sat on the other side. I took the warming massage oil and squirted a liberal amount into my and Stephens hands. We began slowly caressing Daniels shoulders and back rubbing our fingers into his score muscles. Up and down, over and over every muscle we worked in unison massaging all the knots away. Now on to his feet I taking the right and Stephen taking the left working over the heels, arches and toes melting Daniel into a puddle of relaxation. Up the back of his legs we went synchronized in our movements past his calves, past his knees up to his thighs. As we massaged his tight thighs our hands kept brushing up against his balls peaking out between his legs. I could tell he was enjoying this as his breathing became deeper. We finished up working over his cute little round apple shaped ass which he seemed to love even more. All four hands lovingly caressing and massaging him.

"Roll over honey its time to do your front" I said as I retrieved a blindfold from the bedside night stand.

"Babe I think this blindfold will black out all the light and help you relax more" I said as I slipped it over his eyes.

Daniel was so relaxed at this point he was almost asleep and offered no protest to my sneaky plan. Stephen and I began massaging his neck, shoulders and arms. Then back to the feet and legs working our way up to the prize I knew we would be attacking together. With the blindfold on Daniel had no way of knowing for sure just who exactly was touching him where. I gave Stephen a little evil grin and a nod which put our little plan into action. He buried his face in Daniels crotch and started licking his balls while I sucked the head of his ever growing cock. I was half expecting him to rip off the blindfold and yell at us but he didn't move. The soft moans escaping from his lips told me he was in heaven and did not want us to stop.

Stephen and I just loved to suck cock more than anything and had so much fun working over Daniels engorged penis with our hands, lips and tongues. I reached over into the night stand and took a small dildo and some lube out of the drawer. Stephens eyes sparkled with excitement as he knew exactly what his Mistress was going to do. I let him take over all the cock sucking while my attentions moved to Daniels balls and sexy tight ass. I gently inserted the little lubed up dildo into that clenching hole and sucked each one of his balls gently into my mouth as Stephen swallowed and swirled his tongue all over that hard cock. We were both totally absorbed with the sexual pleasure of my husband creating a heat between us that was so intense.

With his wife fucking his sexy ass and sucking his balls and her slave swallowing his hard cock Daniels hips thrust in time with our advances and he erupted exploding in my slaves mouth. I moved from his balls to the tip of his cock and together with my hot slave we sucked every drop of cum right out of him. The feeling of my husbands hard cock throbbing and shooting ropes of sweet cum between the wrestling tongues of me and my sexy slave was the hottest most erotic thing I have ever experienced and made my pussy tingle with tiny fluttering orgasms. As Daniel was spent and sucked dry my lips met Stephens in a deep kiss tasting the juices of my husband mingling between our tongues.

We left Daniel to get a good nights sleep and spent the night in the guest room. Now it was time for my fantasy. I left Stephen and went to dawn my little surprise just for him. In the bathroom I put on my new strap on with ribbed 8" jelly silicone cock. It had the texture of real skin and almost felt like the real thing. I stood in the doorway of the guest room wearing nothing but that strap on and a super sexy half cup red bra.

I gave Stephen a devilishly sultry look and said "You sexy thing your ass is all MINE!"

I walked over to the bed he was sitting on grasped his chin pulling him up to stand in front of me. Looking deeply into his eyes I stroked his growing cock and planted the hottest kiss on his delicious lips. Then I took all his clothes off and pushed him down face first on the bed. My lips were just aching for my pets hot body so I kissed him all over starting with the back of his neck and following down his shoulders and back to that sexy ass I coveted. Running my wet tongue right up the crack of my hot slaves ass made him groan in delight. I teased his balls and tight horny hole with my tongue driving him crazy. Just when I thought he could not take it any more I pulled him up on his knees, spread his ass cheeks and placed my silicone cock at the entrance of his hot horny hole.

"FUCK ME!!! he screamed as my teasing was driving him nuts.

He tried to push back onto my strap on but being the evil Mistress I am I back up and kept the teasing going for another minute. When all at once I thrust my hips forward and impaled that tight hole to the hilt.

I held Stephens hips tight as I filled him totally up and held him there motionless whispering into his ear "Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you baby?"

"Oh god Mistress please fuck me NOW. Fuck me hard and don't stop!" he begged.

I replied "You know I always give you what you want and more" as I began slowly thrusting my strap on in and out of his tight horny ass.

There was absolutely nothing better than fucking my sexy little bitch boi just the way he liked it. I guess all the sex we had over the past few days made Stephens hard cock last much longer than usual and though I gave his sexy ass the best fucking he was still hard as a rock. To my surprise when his ass could take no more he jumped up unclipped the strap on harness which fell to the floor then threw me on the bed. My sweet submissive man attacked me like a raving maniac. He threw my long legs over his shoulders and thrusted away at my hot pussy like it was the last fuck he was ever going to have. Holy crap was this a big surprise and seeing the crazy lust in his eyes drove me over the edge and I could not stop cumming all over him again and again.

I don't know how many times we pleasured each other that night and the multitude of ways were endless. Making sweet love all night long to my precious pet before he had to return home the next day filled my heart with joy. We all awoke the next morning, had a lovely big breakfast then got Stephen together to head for the airport for his afternoon flight back home. We dropped Stephen off at the airport and I gave him the biggest goodbye kiss and a little wink that told him you will be coming back.

Back home Daniel was so very relaxed from his big double massage the day before he actually said "You know hon I was a bit hesitant to leave you here alone with Stephen but seems like you two were just fine. I sure liked that massage so I guess we'll have to have him come out for a visit again."

I could not believe he actually said that. I guess I will have to make more plans for my sexy slave to visit and serve his Mistress!

A note for my Stephen you were my muse, my passion and my deepest desire. I will never forget you and will forever be anything that you ever require of me. Unconditional love will always live in my heart for you and your new growing family.

 



Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments