Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sir's Slut

"Waiting on my knees, waiting for my Sir. Offering my self for Sir's pleasure."

18
8 Comments 8
19.2k Views 19.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
On my knees, resting position. Palms up on my thighs, waiting to serve my Sir. Legs spread wide for his pleasure. Eyes cast down. Knowing He will be here any second, the waiting has me on edge. Just thinking of my Sir's firm hands on me, has me wet and ready for Him. I think back to the last time. I bite my lip and moan. Fighting the urge to reach between my thighs, must wait for Sir.

Goosebumps spread across my body at the faint click of the lock. I can feel his presence before he enters the room. My heart rate increases, my breathing comes quicker. I feel the tremble start low in my stomach, my wait was over. No, words. Not yet. I can hear Sir removing His jacket, His shirt. The quiet thud of His shoes. I feel the warmth of Him in front of me, then listen to the sound of Him slowly lowering his zipper. I do what I know He wants.

I look up into His eyes, roll my head back, lick my lips, and open my mouth wide for Sir's cock. He pushes Himself in my mouth, deep, slow. I open my throat to take all of Him. To feel His cock in the back of my throat is heaven. I can taste the salty, sweetness of Him. I savor the taste of Him. I love His cock, worship it. It brings me so much pleasure.

He fucks my mouth, slow. He pushes his fingers into my hair, and clutches tight. The sting of his force makes me moan around his cock. He picks up his pace, more and more. Fucking my mouth hard, I feel Him swell even more in my mouth. I know I am pleasing Him. He forces himself, deep, deeper, than before and I feel the hot jets of His cum. I take it all, never waste a precious drop. He pulls Himself from my mouth and I return to my waiting position. He lifts my chin and kisses me softly, careful of my tender lips.

“Thank you, Precious. Now get your ass on the bed."

Heat blossoms throughout my body, Sir's words. ”Sir, permission to speak?” He nods. “How would Sir like his slut?” He smiles softly, and runs his thumb across my lower lip. His eyes are dark with desire. My Sir wants me, it feels so good to please my Sir.

“I want My ass up, precious.”

“Yes, Sir.”

When he releases my gaze, and lower lip, I stand as gracefully as I can. I know my Sir likes good posture. I climb on to the bed, nice and slow; he likes to watch me move. I make my way to the center of the bed. I spread my legs wide. I bend forward and place my head forehead down on the bed. I am stretching my arms above my head, crossing my wrist, palms up. Offering myself for Sir's use, for his pleasure, there is no greater feeling. There is nothing more powerful than my submission to Him.

I relax every muscle, a blissful peace washes over me. My Sir will have all of me. I feel the warmth of his hand slid from the top of my ass, to the tender underside. I sigh softly. I feel him slide the cool leather strap around my upper thigh. The soft fur lining tickles. I try not to move. He pulls the cuff, and buckles it securely in place. He moves to the other thigh, and repeats. The excitement I feel moves up another level. I feel warm all over, my breathing is getting a bit quicker.

He runs his hand up my back, over my shoulder and down my arm. He lifts my palm, and kisses it softly. He secures one wrist, and then the other in a cuff. I hear the click of the D rings locking together, and tremble with excitement. He connects the cuffs to the restraint attached to the headboard, and pulls, stretching me. He strokes my head and whispers the words I crave, "Good girl."

He moves back to my ankles and wraps them each in cuffs, lifting and connecting them to my thighs. I feel anxious, wanting. My breathing is rapid, waiting for His touch. I feel the warmth of my arousal trickle down my inner thigh. He spreads me wide and looks at His property, inspecting me.

“Very good.”

He slides his fingers through my slick folds, softly stroking my already engorged clit. Fully exposed ready for Him. “Is my slut ready for her Sir?”

“Yes, Sir." My voice is husky, and it comes out almost as a moan. The first blow is nothing more than a love tap from my Sir. With each strike of the tender flesh on my ass, his force increases. Warming me up nicely.

My flesh tingles, and heats. One final blow of his hands tells me now my Sir is as ready as I am. I hear the whoosh before I feel the slice of fire across my backside. Heat explodes from my core. Wham, wham, wham. The burning sting of the first sharp blow barely recedes as the others fall. I am shaking in earnest now. I feel the coolness of his hand slide across the fresh flaming streaks across my ass. I try to push back against his hand, but get nowhere, Sir has me held firmly in place.

He begins again, this time harder, faster. My eyes blur with unshed tears, and I squeeze them tight. My breathing begins to slow a bit, my endorphins are kicking in.

BetsyBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BetsyBunty

The euphoric feeling that comes next can only be described as pure bliss. The stinging blows ease, and then stop. I feel like I am floating. I can hear his voice, soothing. He kisses the base of my spine. My Sir is far from done with me.

I feel the warmth of his body as he drapes himself across my back. The weight of him, soothes my soul. The hair across his stomach and chest scrape my tender flesh, bringing to life the burn all over again. He kisses a slow trail down my spine. He settles himself between my spread thighs, and grips my blazing flesh in his hands. I suck in a sharp breath, but dare not move. He presses his hands into the cheeks of my ass and pushes me open, more than I already am.

He strokes his thumb down my most intimate parts. He applies a small amount of pressure to the tight ring of muscles, that has been taken by only him. The shock of the cold lubricant, rips me from thoughts of him, and his touch. I bite my lower lip as he presses something against my tight hole. It is not his warmth I feel entering me, but the all to familiar feel of an anal plug. I squirm a little, and he grips my cheek harder. A warning from my Sir.

“Relax baby, open up for me.”

His deep, soothing voice rolls over me like a warm wave of the Indian Ocean. I relax and exhale slowly, pushing back against the pressure. The burning eases only when I feel the silent plop of the plug settling in its place. He strokes and soothes my bottom. Whispering, "Perfect, beautiful, and mine."

The flood of emotions fill my heart, my breath hitches in my throat. I blink back the tears of overwhelming joy, happiness. He grips my hips and rolls me to my back. He stares down at his work. The look in his eyes tells me he is pleased. I take a long deep breath. My core is pulsing in rhythm with my heart. Fast, almost painful. The need I have to feel him inside me, stretching me, is unbearable.

“Please, Sir,” I beg.

Faster than I could blink, he brought his hand down on my mound. The shock from the blow rippling straight to my engorged, aching clit. Stinging pain screams through my body, once, twice, three times. My breath freezes in my lungs. My mouth is open in a silent scream. My lungs finally remembered their purpose, and I took a shaky breath. Tears, trickle down the side of my face, from overwhelming sensations.

I feel the his firm fingers slide though my wet, swollen folds. He brings them to rest just on top of my clit and applies just enough pressure to make me moan with need. I rub myself shamelessly against his firm fingers, just a little more. He begins to work in tandem with me, almost there. My entire body tightens. Waves of heat move from my core outward. Our eyes lock and he arches his brow. Everything stops. Over and over he brings me to the edge, but never lets me fall.

My body is strung so tight, it feels like it may snap like a rubber band. I watch him as he slides his trousers down his hips. I take in the beauty of all of him. When he is adjusts, he kisses down my inner thigh, nipping, sucking along the way. His hot breath has me shivering. He looks up at me and watches my face as he licks slowly over my throbbing clit. My legs jerk, and I try desperately to get away from his unyielding tongue.

“Oh, God!” I scream out.

“Cum for Sir.”

He sucks my clit into his mouth and sucks hard, pressing his tongue directly on my nerves. Hot flashes of electricity jolt all over my body. My body is rigid. I shatter into a million pieces. Before I could process all the feelings running through my body I feel his hot, hard cock at my entrance. He pushes his way inside my tight channel slow and steady. Sensations come from everywhere, front, back.

I clench tight, my body protesting against his invasion. Against the fullness from him and the plug. His growling curse lets me know just how good I feel to him. He leans down and takes my mouth. The taste of me on my Sir's mouth is exquisite. He brakes the hard kiss, and drives into me over and over again. A punishing pace. I can feel him swelling inside me, feel his muscles tighten.

“Who do you belong to?” he growls in my ear.

“You Sir! Only you.”

He fists my hair and pulls it tight.

“What are you?”

“I am Your slut Sir! I am here for Your pleasure, Sir!”

I can feel the force of his release, the heat spreading inside me. My body coils and releases with him, my convulsing channel milking everything he has.

When our breathing finally slows, he makes quick work of releasing me and messaging my aching muscles. So tender and caring. He rolls onto his side, pulling to him closely. Holding me tight, kissing me softly. Whispering in my ear what a good girl I am. I curl into his arms and slowly drift off. Happy.

Published 
Written by ScenesofSin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments