Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tea and Empathy

10
3 Comments 3
3.9k Views 3.9k
975 words 975 words
Closing the apartment door with his foot, he sloughed off the tuxedo jacket and snatched the bow tie from around his neck. Another evening wasted listening to VIPs bitch and moan about how they can’t afford yacht marina fees, how expensive it is to buy their kids through ivy league prep schools, how slutty their mistresses are dressing. Blah blah blah. He leaned casually against the wall and slipped off his patent leather dress shoes, then fell heavily into the black leather chair with a deep sigh.

A slight smile played over his lips as he suddenly felt her slipping to her knees in front of him and her silken fingers peeling the socks from his feet. She gently massaged his toes and worked her way along his soles and the sides of his feet. He sighed again and gently ran a hand through her hair.

“Good girl,” he murmured. “You always know just what I need.”

“Thank you, Sir,” she whispered in a husky voice.

She looked up into his eyes briefly and shyly lowered her gaze again. “Sir? May I?”

“It’s been a long boring night, my dear. I’m not sure I feel…”

As his voice trailed off, he felt her fingertips slide up his pant leg and hover before more firmly fondling the tip of his cock. Her thumb rubbed over the head slowly as she hummed softly.

“It would do me honor, Sir. And help you relax.” She began lightly pinching and pulling at his cock head through his pants.

His gaze drifted toward the night skyline. Lights twinkled from the taller buildings. A searchlight beam lasered across the darkness. “I suppose,” he said quietly.

“One moment, Sir,” she said, rising on the balls of her feet. She returned a few minutes later and offered him a small cup of dark tea on a saucer.

“Thank you,” he said, accepting the offering and took a sip. “Good,” he said simply.

As he languidly watched her, sipping from time to time, she slowly unzipped his pants and drew them and his boxers down his legs and then over his bare feet. So slowly, it seemed like a ritual, she caressed his feet again, then moved up the calves, over his knees and along his muscular thighs. She was silent now and there was only the sound of his increasingly loud breathing as her fingertips – so slowly and gently – caressed his balls and toyed with the base of his shaft. She leaned her head close and warmly breathed across his cock.

“It’s so beautiful, Sir. I adore your cock.”

He let his head fall back against the chair as he felt the soft pink tip of her tongue begin a lazy swirl outward from his cockhole to engulf the entire head between her lips.

AriannaDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriannaDavis

She let her lips rest around the rim of the head as her tongue continued to lap circles. She sucked lightly at first then more hungrily before suddenly sliding her lips all the way down to the base of his shaft.

He grunted softly, feeling the suction on every inch of his cock. “Mmmph,” she uttered, feeling his cock head tease the back of her throat. She kept up a rhythm of guttural moans and wet slurping sucks and his hips bucked upward.

He swallowed hard and then let his hips settle back into the chair. He became aware again of the teacup in his hand and brought it to his lips. The hot liquid slipped between his lips with a sip and he wondered if that’s how it felt to her when he shot a stream of hot cum in her mouth.

He continued to sip at the tea and felt her switch her pace and style to five or six long strokes all the way to the root of his cock and then a similar number of short strokes of her lips just on the head of his cock.
She sucked eagerly but slowly, her hand gently caressing his balls as if urging the cum from them.

As her wet lips slipped from the head of his cock, she stole a quick look at his face. “Do you like this, Sir? Do you like your cock in my mouth?’

“Yes.”

“Mmmm,” she whispered and returned her lips to his cockhead. After sucking it harder, she took her mouth off it and licked from his balls up along the shaft. She let her tongue circle just on the very tip and breathed warmly over the wet head. “I love sucking your cock, Sir. Worshipping it on my knees.”

“Yes,” he repeated.

Slowly licking her way down the shaft, she again engulfed the head and then his entire cock into her mouth. She made inarticulate sounds of pleasure as she moved her mouth up and down, up and down on him.

He grunted loud and suddenly, setting the teacup on the sidetable, gripped her hair with both hands and began stroking himself in and out of her wet mouth. She writhed and made a squealing sound, her mouth still around him. It was this she loved so much. When he lost control and coolness, and just began to fuck her mouth passionately, hungrily.

After only a few minutes, she felt his balls tighten in her palm and the first hot spurt of his cum splash the back of her throat. She swallowed, feeling her throat tighten and squeeze his cockhead as the second splash hit the roof of her mouth. After the third, she slowly drew his cock from between her lips and rubbed the head over her mouth and cheek. His hand came up to caress her hair and face and then fell back on the chair.

“Better, Sir?” she inquired with a soft giggle.

He smiled and reached for the teacup.

END

Published 
Written by MrLosAngeles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments