Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teacher Pet

"A story of a young man being dominated by two woman."

12
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Chapter 5: Teacher Pet

“I never thought about having sex with one of my students, until I met Caleb.  Caleb- Sweet, Gorgeous, and Innocent.  Absolutely perfect.”

Caleb wasn’t like the other students. He was bright, confident, and charming, and it was a pleasure teaching him. He was also handsome- very handsome. He had just turned twenty and was from the “other side of the tracks,” raised by a single mother who worked nonstop, but never seemed to make ends meet.

Shantelle was a professor at the local community college. She taught English to students who either had just gotten their GED or were athletes who didn’t score well on their SATs. She noticed the stares from her students; the attention made her feel sexy. She had been teaching at the college for some time now and always managed to keep her desires in check, but Caleb lit a fire in her that could not be easily put out, and she found herself thinking about him more and more.

One day after class, Shantelle gathered the courage to ask Caleb out. She lingered and watched as the other students left the class one by one.  Caleb stayed behind.

"Caleb, see me in my office,” the Professor requested.  He stood there nervously.  As soon as he entered the office, she began flirting shamelessly, dropping hints and innuendos.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime,” she asked in a sexy voice.

“I would like that,” Caleb said with enthusiasm.

“Great, how about this Saturday night?” The professor winked and smiled.

 He took a deep breath and rang the bell. The door opened, and he was greeted by two beautiful women.

“Hi, it's nice to meet you,” a woman said, flashing a smile.  

“This is my roommate Jessica.  We went to grad school together,” Shantelle uttered in a dismissive tone.

The first thing he noticed was the view. He had never seen anything like this. The apartment was designed perfectly with expensive decor and artwork that made him feel like he didn’t belong.

“He looks feral and fertile,” Jessica said with intense gratification.

They settled on the couch, and the ladies made small talk, trying to make him feel comfortable. They were both so charming and funny.  He started to relax a little. The ladies made eye contact, and Jessica got up to make drinks. Shantelle took the opportunity to move closer.

"Don't be nervous," she said softly. “We're having a good time.  Relax little puppy.”

Shantelle kicked off her heels and placed her feet on the sofa.  "Hey, Caleb," Shantelle said with a devilish grin, “kiss my feet." Both ladies looked in amusement as Caleb did what he was told.

“Good boy. Now, worship them.”

Caleb obeyed. 

“Now, I want you to suck Jessica’s toes,” Shantelle said seductively. 

Caleb adhered to her command.

“That’s enough…I want to see what he’s packing. Take off your shirt and pull your pants down,” Shantelle ordered.

He quickly stripped down; his penis and body erect.

"Nice equipment on this stud," Jessica said giggling, then they high-fived.

Shantelle took his clothes and threw them in the corner. She looked him up and down, smiled, then caressed his chest.

“Spread your legs and open your mouth,” Shantelle instructed Caleb with authority.  Then she began to prod his mouth with her finger.

"Suck,” she said forcefully, as he swirls his tongue.

“You like that?” Shantelle asked.

"Yes, ma'am," he squeaked, timidly.

“Good boy.  You get a treat," she says calmly.

She slowly starts moving down from his chest to his pelvis, then wrapped her fingers around his dick, tugging him over and over.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

"I'd rather not have him drooling on my new sofa," Jessica told Shantelle.

“Who does this dick belong to?" Shantelle asked.

“It belongs to you," cried out Caleb.

"Sit,” Shantelle commanded. 

He complied.   

She laid him on his back and hiked up her skirt.  “Hold him down," Shantelle commanded, then Jessica grabbed his erection as Shantelle straddled and throttled his face.  She rode his face hard and fast.  

“Don’t bite,” she mumbled, then she slapped him.   “Breathe,” Shantelle told Caleb.

She squirmed and moaned, grinding against his lips. Her roommate watched, getting aroused- very aroused. Caleb squeezed her nipples as he sucked on her clit.

“Stay.  I’m about to cum in your mouth,” Shantelle demanded, as she squirmed and spasmed, rubbing against his tongue until completion.   

"Now, lick me clean.” Then Caleb looked up and swallowed.  “Now, be obedient and lay there.”

“Can we keep him?” Jessica asked with delight. 

“You’re going to be the one responsible for cleaning up after him,” Shantelle said sarcastically.

“I will give him a bath.”

“I bet you would.  Well, he better not chew on my Jimmy Choos,” Shantelle said jokingly. 

They both laughed.

"Stand! Face the wall.  Now, put your dick in your hand and make yourself cum,” Shantelle instructed.

 "Yes, ma’am,” Caleb said with a whimper.

“So polite,” Jessica said, as he starts to jack off while sucking on Shantelle’s finger.

“Aww, such a good boy,” Shantelle says while running her hand up and down his body.  

"Who does this dick belong to?”

“It belongs to you," Caleb said moaning.

“Now, turn around!” 

Shantelle lifted his erection and then slapped it back and forth. Jessica giggled. Shantelle caressed his body and Caleb started to relax, then she smacked it again. Shantelle put her hand around his throat and Caleb made a choking sound. Then he started jerking.

“You like that don’t you,” Shantelle screamed.

“Yes ma'am," he muttered.

“Turn around and face me," Shantelle said in a dominant tone.

Caleb made a choking sound.

"You like that, huh”, giving him a slap in the face.

“Yes, ma’am,” the young man said submissively.” He jerked harder.

She whispered in his ear, “I want you to cum, is that understood?”

"Yes, ma’am,” Caleb said with a crack in his voice. Both ladies watched in suspense as he jerked even harder, then spilled himself on the floor.

“Look at this mess you made,” Shantelle yelled.  “Go to bed!”

He looked back at her with the most adorable eyes, "Yes, ma'am."

 

Shantelle finished another glass of wine, then joined him. Caleb crawled between her legs and lay there all night. Shantelle woke up feeling aroused. She started caressing Caleb’s dick and grooming his pubic hair. He turned over, and she started pulling on him. She laid on her back and positioned him on top.

She then spread her legs and said, “Here.”

She placed him at her entrance, then he forced his monster in. She wrapped her legs around him and moved him in and out with rhythm. She thrusts herself into his pelvis; he groans as she bounces up and down. She gripped his hips and thrust herself into him harder.

“Grab my ass! Squeeze it!  Squeeze it harder!” Shantelle said aggressively.

She started to move back and forth with rhythmic thrusts, and he gave way to a quick orgasm, moaning, gasping, barking at the moon in broad daylight. After she took his seed, she looked him in the eye and said, “That’s how you fuck.  Stay right there.”

She opens the drawer, took out her favorite toy, and placed it on her clit. She then finishes herself with him still inside.

“Now, get out.”

Published 
Written by authoroflust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors