Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Agency Girl - Part II

"The girl from the agency begins to exert her authority over the erotica author"

23
21 Comments 21
16.0k Views 16.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It was almost twenty four hours later when Bill opened his front door to Sal again. Once again he was stunned by her attractiveness. This time she was wearing a red velvet dress. Its top clung to her upper body, once again emphasising her breasts and slim waist. Its wide but modest hemline spoke of long shapely legs. This time her legs were covered in a much lighter denier material. He wondered whether or not they were stockings. Once again, his nostrils were excited by her perfume as she brushed past him.

“W...would you like a coffee?” he stammered.

Sal swept back her long auburn hair as she thanked him and walked on ahead to the kitchen. Bill followed on in intrepidation. He was nervous. Before she left the previous afternoon she had suggested that he buy some items for her; actually it was more like an order than a suggestion. Bill took careful note. Sal also reminded him that a well known sex toy chain store had opened a shop recently in the town. “Perhaps you might like to pay them a visit later,” she had suggested. “They are open unto 8:00 p.m.”

The items he had bought were laid out on the kitchen table. Sal ignored them at first and sat down while Bill made coffee. She asked him if he had dictated any more of his story and they discussed what he had done so far while they drank. Sal then suddenly put down her cup and reached for black leather riding crop that he had bought. “We have some business to take care of though first haven’t we Bill?” she said as she looked deeply into his eyes.

Nervousness swept over him, so did sexual excitement.

“Yes,” he replied softly.

Sal leant on the table with her elbows and looked at him again as she held the crop between her two hands.

“Yes Miss, if you don’t mind,” she told him.

Bill was visibly shaken.

“Sorry Miss,” he replied meekly.

“That’s okay,” she said, “Let’s keep this side of things in order shall we?”

Bill nodded.

“I want you to go upstairs to your bedroom and strip from the waist down for me before coming back down with a pillow and something suitable to blindfold you.”

“A pillow?”

Sal carefully laid the crop down on the table and looked him in the eye as she folded her arms. “Never question me again,” she said with raised voice. “You do what I say, when I say, without question. Do you understand?”

Bill stood up immediately. “Sorry...yes Miss...sorry Miss,” he stammered.

Sal stood up as well. “Good,” she told him, her tone slightly lessened. “That will be three extra strokes of the crop for your disobedience though.”

“Yes Miss. Sorry Miss," he said as he moved quickly out of the room.

In his bedroom he quickly stripped off his shoes, socks, trousers and pants. He stood looking at his reflection in the mirror for a moment as he stood there in just a t-shirt. He was trembling; he could see that, yet he had an enormous erection. This woman was dominating him, more than that, she was about to hurt him and yet he was sexually excited about it. He grabbed a pillow off the bed and took a scarf from the wardrobe and went quickly back downstairs.

Sal was sat at his desk in the study facing the computer screen. “Put them on the kitchen table and bring me the handcuffs," she told him without even turning around to look at him.

When he returned she swung around on her chair and gave his erection a dismissive look before standing up. “Stand in that corner,” she ordered as she pointed to the corner by the window before reaching for the handcuffs.

Bill handed them to her and quickly turned and moved to it. As he spun around to face her she spoke again. “Facing the wall,” she snapped.

“Sorry Miss,” he said as he turned around.

Sal moved quickly behind him and grabbed one of his wrists and snapped the cuff around it. Moments later his other wrist was cuffed as well. Bill felt quite nervous as his incapacity to struggle began to sink in.

“You did buy four lengths of rope didn’t you?” she asked him.

“Yes,” he replied.

“Yes Miss,” she snapped. “That’s another extra one.”

“Sorry Miss,” he said apologetically.

“It’s not me that is going to be sorry.”

Bill trembled again.

“I want you to contemplate your punishment while I get on with some work,” she told him, “and I also want you to come up with a suggestion for the number of strokes you deserve for yesterday’s incompetence. I already have a figure in mind but I want to see just how remorseful you really are. Remember you also have four extra as well.”

“Yes Miss,” he replied.

Sal touched his bottom, grabbing a handful of buttock momentarily, before giving him a playful slap. “Ample flesh to cushion the blows I am about to give you,” she told him as her hand moved around and took hold of his erection. “I hope you are not having filthy thoughts about me?”

Bill shook his head. “No Miss. No Miss,” he told her.

“What are you thinking about then?” she asked still holding his cock.

“I...I...I’m just excited about...”

“About me punishing you?” she interrupted.

“Yes Miss.”

“Let’s see if you are still stiff after I have finished with you, shall we?” she said as she ran a finger down its full length.

Bill trembled as she moved away. He had never known a woman like this. He was scared and yet he was so sexually charged that he couldn’t get a grip on his emotions. He knew that she was going to hurt him and he also knew that she was no stranger to all this.

ossirin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ossirin

He felt caught up in some kind of emotional maelstrom.

He remembered his first time spanking a woman. She was a primary school teacher that he had befriended. Fresh out of teacher training and newly married, he discovered her peccadillo over a period of friendly sexual banter. He offered his help and she accepted. He had been single then and took her back to his flat. He had sat on the settee and made her lie across his knees. She was nervous. She was trembling. But so was he as he lifted her skirt over her waist. She had requested that he left her panties on and he obliged as he gave her six slaps of the hand over her white cotton panties. They were not very hard ones. They met up a further couple of times but on the second time she told him that she really wanted him to be strict with her; spank her harder and without panties on. He duly obliged her. From that point on he became more masterful with her. It helped serve him well with others that he met later on in life.

As he stood in the corner, half naked and trembling, he considered her demeanour and compared it to his own when he started out. She was confident and assured and he had been quite nervous. She was also in full control. It had taken him a long time to feel in control. He wondered just how many men she had had standing in a corner like him waiting for their punishment.

The wait seemed endless. He could hear her typing away at the keyboard. He wanted to turn around and catch her attention but he knew that would bring further punishment. This was all part of the control play; the submissive waiting for the Mistress to exact punishment. This was the psychological torture part of the punishment. The physical pain would come later.

The minutes passed slowly in the silence broken only by the sound of the keyboard. It was almost as if she had forgotten him and then his heart suddenly skipped a beat as he heard the sound of her chair moving backwards. Her footsteps approached and suddenly her hand alighted on his bottom.

“Any thoughts then?”

He nervously shook his head. “No, sorry Miss,” he told her. “I...I have no idea how many you should punish me with.”

She pinched his flesh and then moved her hand around to take hold of his cock. “Would you say that a severe punishment is in order then?” she said as she moved her hand back and forth.

Bill groaned. “Yes Miss.”

“So do I,” she told him. “Follow me.”

Bill turned as she began her walk towards the door. He knew where was taking him; he knew that he was going to feel pain but the swish of dress; the movements of her bottom and the shapely legs excited him. He followed like a lamb to the slaughter.

At the kitchen table she pointed to the end nearest the door. “Stand there,” she told him.

Bill came to halt. He watched as she picked up a length of rope and made a slip knot at one end of it before laying it down and picking up the next length. He began to tremble again. This girl had done this before; she knew what she was about. There were four lengths and he had four limbs.

He watched her finish the last length of rope and then looked on as she picked up the pillow. “Move back a little please,” she told him as she held it over the bottom edge of the table. “Let’s make things as comfortable as possible,” she said as she gently pushed him against it.

He suddenly realised that its purpose was to cushion him against the hard edge of the table. Rather than give him any kind of comfort it made him even more nervous now. His groin was going to be in contact with that bottom edge of the table. The blows from that crop were going to be hard.

“Lift your foot please,” she said as she knelt down at his left foot.

He obeyed, glancing down in the process and catching a glimpse of breast swelling over the red lacy edge of her bra. She pulled the loop tight around his ankle and then gave his calf a little slap. “Spread please,” she ordered.

Bill slid his leg across until his foot was touching the table leg. Moments later it was secured tightly to it. A few minutes later the same process had secured his other ankle to the right table leg.

“Would you agree that six very hard strokes of the crop were in order Bill?” she asked as she began to remove his handcuffs.

“Yes Miss,” he replied meekly as she picked up another piece of the rope.

“Rest over the table,” she told him as she placed her hand on the middle of his back and gently pushed.

Bill lay across the table with arms outstretched as she took one wrist and then the other to secure the ropes to. Minutes later his wrists were secured to the other table legs. He was now fully secured. He was unable to move and he was now at her mercy. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her pick up the riding crop before moving away to the other end of the table.

“So,” she said, "If my maths is correct then that’s ten strokes altogether?”

“Yes Miss,” he sighed as she ran her hand over his bottom.

“As I administer each stroke you will say ‘Thank you, Miss’ and give a stroke count,” she told him. “So after the first stroke you will say ‘Thank you, Miss. First stroke’ and so on, do you understand?”

“Yes Miss.”

“And on the final stroke you will say ‘Thank you, Miss. Tenth stroke and thank you for punishing me’, do you understand?”

“Yes Miss.”

“If you either miss a stroke number,” she told him, “or I don’t think your ‘thank you’ is a sincere one then we will repeat the stroke until we get it right, understand?”

“Yes Miss,” Bill sighed.

“Good,” she said. “Now that we are clear let us begin.”

Bill tensed himself ready for the first blow.

“But first...” she said as she laid the crop across his bottom.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments