Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beautiful Christmas Tree

"A beautiful slut provides Christmas joy for all to see."

2
0 Comments 0
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

The cold wind howls against this wintery night. The beautiful wreaths adorn the street lamps with their festive cheer. Even with the nights icy chill, people mill about searching for the perfect gift. Not my master though, he’s given me the most spectacular gift this evening.  

I can hear the warm crackle of the fireplace, feeling its soft caress against my bare skin. A delicate black hood eclipses my face. I reach out for my master, but I feel the coarse leather hug my wrist above my head. The clink of a chain pulling me back against the supple leather cross.

A soft giggle sounds in the distance; I turn my head searching for its source. New sounds fill the room, scaring me. And yet I feel a swell of pride. I can hear voices of people murmuring to one another. 

“Would you look at her… such beauty… truly a treasure… fine display.”

I do my best to hold myself high in a manner befitting my master. I would never do anything that would bring him shame. I use the support of the cross, keeping my spine straight as I have been taught.  I can feel the delight of the crowd as their whispers continue.

 “Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us this holiday,” my master says full of bravado, “May I present to you my beautiful slut; who has graciously volunteered to be our Christmas tree for the night.”

My master begins to address the voices, but I lose myself in his deep cadence. His voice always holds such sway over me. Luring me in with the richness of its texture, forcing my knees to go weak. With each note my body sings for him, begging his attention.

Already I feel my breasts swell, my desire flowing along my thighs. A shock takes me, as I feel his fingers reach within my folds, coating them in my essence. I can’t help myself as I wither against his touch. But it is not to last. He whispers his approval as he addresses the voices once more.

“I believe it’s time that we start decorating this slut,” he says, as applause and approval ring out among the crowd.

I shiver with such anticipation. I feel the soothing roughness of ropes being dragged across my skin. My master is a talented rigger, creating spectacular designs. He starts just below my breasts as he manipulates the rope into a harness. I hear the murmurs of the voices beating against the fog of my mind. But my master sweeps them away with his touch. My pussy spasms as I feel the rope being dragged across my dripping lips. I wish I could see the intricate design my master has created.

A sharp slap comes across my breast, causing me to cry out. With a rough hand, my master’s palm captures me, rubbing his thumb along my nipple. Before I can respond, he slaps it again sending a shockwave straight to my pussy. Again he massages my breast before delivering another slap. One after the other I am subjected to such tender fury.

Drowning in the sea of his pleasure, I sway against the chains that hold me in place. He gives a sharp tug on my nipple, anchoring me to him. Time stands still as I slowly find my way back. He croons and whispers to me in that sweet timbre, calling me like a siren back to the sea.

I feel sharp pinches as something is attached throughout my body. Faintly I see different colors being played across my hood. I smile inside realizing my master has attached Christmas lights. Circling around me, the heat of his gaze warms me as it rolls across my skin.

A soft kiss is placed upon my neck as he gives me a gentle embrace.  Words cannot describe the feeling of peace that washes over me. I shiver and sigh in his arms, wishing it was his cock between the folds of my aching pussy. To feel his weight bearing down as he claims me, knowing the pleasure I bring him.

Sounds of appreciation echo throughout the room. Withdrawing his touch, he ventures somewhere in the darkness. I wait with a sense of longing for my master. Even with the fire roaring, I feel the coldness of his absence. I try to focus on the sounds of the fire, willing its warmth to fill me until my master returns. A gentle hand returns to my hip, steadying me. I breathe a soft sigh, reveling in his touch.

Megan_devon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_devon

“Now that our tree is lit and has beautiful beads of rope,” my master announces, the pride booming in his voice, “it’s now time for the ornaments.”

Confusion grips me but it is short lived. Searing heat flashes across my skin, rolling along the top of my breasts. I can’t help but quake and rock against my restraints as this liquid fire flows. With another jolt, I feel a small drop adore itself over the top of my nipple. What feels like a small flame flicks across the encased peak, causing me to hiss in such beautiful pain.

A candle, my master is using a candle. The realization sends a surge straight to my clit. With each new ornament and kiss of the flame, my body begs for him.

Never have I felt such delicious agony. Lost in the sea of desire, his pleasure overwhelms me. I beg for release, but my master is set upon his task. Breathless, I can only wait. I revel in the attention of the audience, but it does little to distract me. I am here solely for my master, to be displayed and used as he wishes. I can feel him appraise his work, studying me with marvelous intent.

“You are truly beautiful my little pet,” my master says in awe, as footsteps approach, “Only one piece is left, words cannot express how much I desire you in this moment”.

I can hear the unmistakable sound of zippers being lowered. I long to feel what I know as been set free. Pushing back, I feel my master’s hard cock. Unimaginable desire racks my body.

Pushing forward slightly, he denies me the feel of him. I try to push back again. I whimper and croon for him as I keep trying to feel the hard press of his cock. My whimpers turn to growls as my frustration builds.

“My sweet little pet, you truly are a magnificent slut,” he says full of pride and tease, as he softly caresses my face through the hood, “however it’s time for these strapping young men to cover you in cum. And like the star on the tree you will beam, shining with all of your glory.”

With nothing else to say, I feel the warm splash of seed as the men release. Unable to control myself, I arch my back for them. Joy floods through me, as I satisfy my master’s command.

Honoring my devotion to him, I do my best to shine like the starry little slut that I am. Again, I can hear the sounds of zippers, but it is quickly drowned in a thunderous applause. I can’t help the feeling of pride that surges through me. I know I have made my master proud.

“Glorious, absolutely glorious… a wonderful performance… that’s the hottest sight I’ve seen.”

But then the roar of the crowd subsides. Oddly I feel the tension rise in the room. The chains holding my hands are slacked as I fall into the arms of strong capable men. Slowly I am lowered to the floor, confusion courses through me. But I catch a whiff of a strong masculine musk, and my pussy floods with excitement. Even with all the cum covering me I know the scent of my master.

“Your master strokes himself for you,” one of the strong men whispers in my ear, “He says you’ve earned this reward.”

My heart swells waiting for my master’s gift. I don’t think I can shine brighter than in this moment. I lift myself high, presenting my breasts. But my head is roughly pulled back as I feel the splash of his seed on the hood.

I can’t help myself, I cum in that moment. I hear the splash against the floor with the awe of the crowd. I shiver and quake as my orgasm consumes me. His mouth sears mine as he kisses me through the hood. My master truly is amazing.

“Merry Christmas, my little pet,” he whispers, “you are the most amazing Christmas tree that I’ve ever had the pleasure to decorate.”

 

Published 
Written by BishopCain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors