Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Grunge

"Kurt loses his virginity in a night of debauchery"

53
50 Comments 50
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

Christmas season was nearing, and young Kurt, just turning eighteen, was tired of the holiday's commercialization. Kurt was tasked with putting up all the Christmas lights and displays at his parents' house. This was not an easy job. His father was just like Chevy Chase in the movie Christmas Vacation.

This Christmas season, Kurt had taken a part-time job in a retail store and only amplified his distaste of the holiday. He took the job, thinking he might meet a girl there and get laid. He never had any luck. Kurt was still a virgin. He attended an all-boys school through his senior year in high school.

Frustrated, he finished his shift at work. Thinking maybe I should just become a monk or hermit and hide in a cave.


That night on his way home from work, his car broke down about four blocks from home. Tired and pissed off, he thought what else could go wrong today? He decided to walk home past all the houses with their Christmas displays. He felt like he was about to explode. About two blocks from home, it began to snow heavily.

He yelled out, "Fucking perfect, just what I needed."

All he could think about was getting laid and how much the holidays annoyed him now. The last house before his home had a giant blowup Grinch in its front yard. He hated the Grinch as much as the holiday season, so he punched the Grinch in the nose, sending it hurling back in the yard.

Arriving home, he grabbed a snack from the kitchen.

He walked by his parents, and told them, “I am tired from work today and going to bed. My car broke down and I had to walk home, I will take care of the car in the morning.”

He went up to his bedroom, decided to get comfortable jumping into his bed. He turned on his laptop and went to one of his favorite porn sites. Munching on his snacks, he looked at the categories available and saw BDSM was a new category. He could feel himself growing hard.

Browsing the pictures put all kinds of ideas in his head. He thought, I want to get laid so bad, but being tied up and having a woman have her way with him or, even better yet, having her tied up and having his way with her sounded like total ecstasy. He grew harder looking at the pictures.

He looked up from his laptop, and a bright green smoke started coming out of his closet. Then the door was pulsating in and out like a heartbeat.

He said, "Shit, I am in a movie like Poltergeist."

The room filled with smoke. Kurt grabbed his comforter and scooted as far back in his bed as humanly possible. The smoke began to fade out and he saw standing before him what he thought to be the Grinch.

He tried to speak, but his teeth were chattering so hard no words would come out. The green creature had a smile on its face. He just knew he was about to be eaten by this awful thing.

He finally uttered, "You are the Grinch. What do you want with me?"

The creature said, "I am not the Grinch. I am the Grunge. The Grinch is my brother and a miserable sick bastard."

Kurt, dribbling on himself, said, "The Grunge? What the hell is a Grunge? I thought that grunge was some sort of music genre made up in the Seattle area."

The Grunge told him, "It is, but they stole that name from me. I am the Grunge."

Kurt asked, "Let me get this straight you are the Grinch's brother, and you hide in my closet in a cloud of smoke?"

The Grunge replied, "No, stupid, I am the Grinch's sister. Are you blind? No wonder you are a virgin."

She pulled down her red fur-lined shirt, exposing her bright green breasts and olive-colored nipples.

Kurt's comforter started rising and formed a tent as he looked at the Grunge's breasts. He thought I want to get laid. I even wished for it. But by this green monster? I must be able to do better than this.

Kurt asked her, "Why are you here, and what are you doing in my closet? How did you know I was a virgin?"

She told him, "I have this magic snow globe, and when I shake it, I can see who has been naughty or nice, much like Santa can. He gets all the nice people. I get all the not so nice people. My brother gets the real bad ones."

Grunge told him, “Sit back, and I will tell you why I am here." She asked Kurt, "You know my brother and how he tries to steal Christmas each year, don't you?"

Kurt replied, "Yes, I do, but I thought it was just a child's story written by Dr. Suess."

She told him, "It is a story written by him, but it is real. The doctor also is a real doctor. He does Donald Trump's checkups each year and advises him on health concerns for the country.

Kurt rolled his eyes and sarcastically said, "That figures."

She continued, "You punched that blowup Grinch on the way home, and anyone who punches my brother gets a visit from me. You see, I hate my brother. He put this curse on me every Christmas season for the twelve days of Christmas. I must have sex with someone different for the twelve days. After Christmas, I am not allowed to have sex and live like a hermit."

Kurt asked her, "Twelve Days of Christmas I thought that was a Christmas song?"

She said, "It is a song dummy I wrote it. Do not believe all that stuff on Wikipedia. I wrote it, and that asshole, Frederic Austin, stole it and made it popular. I had sex with him, and when I went to clean up, he took it from my desk."

Kurt, snickering, looked at her and told her, "Sure, whatever you say lady."

She sternly looked at him and said, "You are not too sharp, are you? I told you I must have sex, and you are a virgin. All you care about is a stupid song. You know it is beginning to smell a lot like teen spirit in here."

Kurt then asked her, "Okay, please tell me about the sex part. I am interested in having sex."

The Grunge folded her arms and told him, "I am not sure you deserve sex with me."

Kurt pleaded with her, "Please, oh, please, let's have sex."

She relented and told Kurt, "Okay, but there are some rules that I must tell you about. I will take your virginity first. Remember the twelve days of Christmas song?"

He said, "Mostly I do."

She said, "You are in luck. This is day eight, and today is when eight maids of milking come alive. What that means to you is that after I am done with you will be visited by eight maids, and you must please all of them by morning. If you do not, you will suffer the consequences."

Kurt asked, "What consequences?"

She told him, "If you fail, you will be sent to my brother's cave for all eternity. There you will have to serve him and his sexual needs."

Kurt turned white and sat there thinking, is this worth getting laid? Being sure of himself and thinking I can do this.

Grunge looked at him and said, "What's it going to be, boy, yes? Or no? I have to know right now. Otherwise, I must find someone else."

Kurt started humming Paradise by the dashboard light.

Kurt told the Grunge, "Okay, let's have sex but let me run to the bathroom really quick."

He thought if he got some of his dad's Viagra in case he needed it. That would assure him of pleasing all the maids. He grabbed the bottle under his dad's sink. He noticed a box labeled Magic Fingers 2020 with hyperdrive, the best vibrator for pleasing a woman made by Blunder Muffin. He grabbed that too and ran back to his bedroom, swallowing a couple of Viagra along the way. He tucked the Magic Fingers 2020 under his bed.

He jumped back in his bed and told the Grunge, "I am ready. Let's have sex."

Grunge raising her eyebrow, told him, "You are such a smooth talker."

Kurt asked her, "Am I really?"

She replied, "No, but you are gullible and dense, but I must have sex as part of my curse."

The Grunge went over and looked at Kurt's laptop and saw he was looking at BDSM images. A wry smile came across her face.

She said to Kurt, "I see you like BDSM, and that is how this night will go for you."

Kurt stopped her mid-sentence and said, "Wait a minute. I was looking at those for the first time. I am not sure I will like that."

She told him, "Too bad. BDSM it will be."

The next thing Kurt knew, each of his arms and legs were tied to his bedposts. He was lying nude in his bed.

The Grunge began to do a slow strip cracking her whip as she did. She removed her fur-lined top, exposing her bright green tits and olive nipples to him again. She saw that she had brought Kurt to full attention and what an attention it was.

She asked Kurt, "You are eighteen, right?"

He nodded his head, yes.

She said, "Very impressive tool you have there."

He told her, "My nickname in school was meat."

She grinned at Kurt.

She continued with her strip removing her fur panties. Kurt could not believe his eyes. She had bright green pubic hair. She ran her leather flogger over his body. She could tell Kurt was about to burst. She grabbed his cock with her fingers, and he began laughing uncontrollably.

He said to her, "The hair on your fingers is tickling me."

She told him, "Shut up." She then put a ball gag in his mouth.

She climbed up on his bed and took the ball gag off, putting her pussy on his face and said, "Now eat me."

Kurt tried to but did not know how to.

She said, "You are pathetic and if this is the best you can do my brother will soon have a new sex slave."

She decided to ride his cock. Slowly inserting it into her pussy. Her eyes were almost bugging out of their sockets. She let out a loud Grunge moan. 

JennaHarmon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennaHarmon


She said, "I take that back. You are fabulous. I have not felt this good in years, if ever."

She rode him like a cowboy trying to stay on a bull for eight seconds, except he lasted over an hour. She came in an explosion leaving a river of cum on him. She got off him and wiped all the sweat off her brow. Then removed all the bindings.

She said, "Kurt, I do not know if you can please eight maids, but you sure pleased me. I will be rooting for you. Now get up and clean yourself off. The first maid will be here within ten minutes."

He got up, went to his bathroom, and did as he was instructed to do. Thinking that was fun. I cannot wait for my first maid. He went back into his bedroom and in his bed was a beautiful blue-eyed blonde, and she was now in the bindings.

She said, "My name is Mary. The Grunge thought you did so well that I am your reward. You are free to do whatever you want to with me."

A smile went from ear-to-ear on his face.

He told Mary, "I am new to all of this, but you will never find a more eager student."

He thought he would try his luck at oral again. He started licking Mary.

Mary said, "Stop. You are new to this, aren't you?"

Kurt's face turning red, said, "Yes, I am. I do not know how to please you with my tongue."

Mary told him, "Release one of my hands, and I will guide you."

Kurt did as he was told to do and released one of her hands.

Mary told him, "First off, I am not a hamburger. Let me show you with my hand how to masturbate a woman."

She began masturbating and giving him instructions as she did. He watched her for a while and began to understand what he needed to do.

Kurt said, "I think I got it. Let me try."

It was not long before Mary began to have orgasms. She was letting out soft moans of pleasure.

Kurt asked her, "How am I doing?"

Mary told him, "Do not talk. Just keep going."

He slid his cock into Mary. She had the same reaction as the Grunge. Kurt began to perspire as he pumped his member in Mary. He came in an explosion filling up Mary's pussy.

She looked at Kurt and smiled and told him, "You were fantastic, and I will let the Grunge know."

He said, "Thank you, Mary. I enjoyed that. Can I have your phone number?"

Before he could say another word, Mary was gone, and the Grunge came back.

Grunge told Kurt, "You are not allowed to ask for personal information of any of the maids. Congratulations, you pleased the first maid. Now go clean up the second one will be here any minute."

He did as he was instructed, cleaning himself up. Thinking this is the best night of my life ever. He went back to his bedroom. This time he was greeted by a raven-haired, brown-eyed beauty.

She said in a southern accent, "Hi Kurt, I am Cindy Lou, a pleasure to meet you."

He told her, "I assure you the pleasure is all mine."

She looked at him and barked, "It better not be. The pleasure will be all mine. Now get down on all fours before I have to hurt you."

Kurt was unsure he liked BDSM now but did as he was told.

Cindy Lou put a ball gag in his mouth and tied up his arms behind him.

She asked him, "You know what a butt plug is?"

Kurt shook his head no.

Cindy Lou took some lube and put on his butt and inserted the butt plug.

She said, "You do now. I wanted you to feel that. Now you know what it feels like when a guy wants anal sex with a woman. So how do you like it?"

Kurt tried to tell her, but with the ball gag in, he could not.

Cindy Lou said, "I forgot you had the ball gag in." She then took it out.

Kurt said, "Thank you for taking that out. I have never had anal sex with a woman. In fact, tonight is the first time I have ever had sex at all."

She said, "I will have to take care of that right now. I do not normally do this because I am a dominatrix, but I will allow you to have anal sex with me. You will leave in the butt plug as you do."

She untied Kurt and got down on all fours and told him, "Put some of that lube on your cock and insert it into my butt."


He did as he was told and put his cock in her ass.

Cindy Lou screamed out, "I said your cock, not a watermelon."

Kurt told her proudly, "That is my cock."

Kurt fucked her butt until she came.

Cindy Lou told him, "That was wonderful. I never had it so good. I will make sure to tell the Grunge."

Kurt knew what was coming now, so he took off and went to clean up. He went into his bathroom where the Grunge was waiting for him.

She told him, "Two down six to go. The third maid should be here in a few minutes."

He went back to his bedroom, and this time there was a fiery redhead with emerald green eyes.

She greeted him with an Irish accent and said, "I am Lola Larue. I am your third maid, and you may have your way with me any way you like."

Kurt sees the pattern here now. One time I get my way the next time, the maid does.

He told her, "Get in the bed on all fours. I want to try doggie style."

Lola did, and Kurt tied her arms behind her.

Lola told him, "I do not think I will like my hands tied up."

Kurt said, "Too bad. This is what I want now." Then inserted his cock into her wet pussy.

Lola yelled out, "Do not ever stop, Kurt. This feels so good."

Kurt was thinking. I love doing it this way. He did stop after soaking her with his cum.

Lola, worn out and pleased told Kurt, "You are the best, and I will tell Grunge just that."

Kurt thanked her and said, "So far, I like that the best."

Kurt knew the drill and went to his bathroom and cleaned up.

The Grunge was there to greet him and told him, "Way to go stud. I have a treat waiting for you next."

Kurt went back to his bedroom. This time there were two girls there.

They introduced themselves, "The blonder of the two said, "Hi, I am Mayzie, and this is my sister Dazie. We are going to do a threesome. You are the meat, and we are the bread."

Kurt soon found himself on top of Mayzie. Dazie stood in front of him while he ate her.

Mayzie told Dazie, "You must feel his cock in you. We were right. He is the meat."

They switched off, and they both soon came.

They said in tandem, "That was great, and we will tell the Grunge how good you did."

Kurt had to crawl to the bathroom, barely making it.

Greeted by the Grunge again, she sat on his sink and told Kurt, "You better get yourself together. You still have three to go. The good news is this time it will be orgy style. There are three more waiting for you right now."

Kurt sat on the toilet seat and thought, there is no way I can handle three. He grabbed some more of the Viagra, hoping it would kick in soon.

He went to his bedroom, and sure enough, three girls were waiting for him.

This time there was an ebony beauty, a gorgeous Hispanic woman, and a lovely oriental.
They introduced themselves one at a time.
"I am Gertrude."
"I am Sam."
"I am Sally."

Sam told him, "We are here to have an orgy with you. If you can please all three of us, then you will have completed your task. If you fail, the Grinch will be waiting for you."

Kurt heard a deep howl coming from his closet and knew it was the Grinch. He looked down at his cock and now knew how the band Limp Bizkit got their name.

He tried everything he could think of to make himself hard. He then remembered the Magic Fingers 2020 with hyperdrive. He grabbed it from beneath his bed.

He told the three of them, "Lay back. You are about to have the experience of a lifetime."

He briefly read through the instructions and then put in the batteries. He went to Gertrude first and brought her to a quick climax.

Sally told him, "This is not exactly an orgy, you know."

He went to her next and engaged the hyperdrive.

Sally said, "This is way better than an orgy." She came within minutes.

He walked over to Sam and, with the hyperdrive still whirling, told her, "You are last, but you are certainly not the least." The Magic Fingers did its job on Sam too.

Sam told him, "We are all satisfied and will tell the Grunge."

No sooner had they spoken than the Grunge appeared.

She told him, "Nice work, but that was cheating a little bit at the end using the Magic Fingers. I will tell you what. Give me the Magic Fingers, and we will say you passed."

He handed over the Magic Fingers.

In a cloud of green smoke, the Grunge went back into his closet. He could hear the Magic fingers humming.

She howled out, "See you next year if you dare."

Kurt fell back into his bed and slept for the next eighteen hours.

The moral of the story is do not punch the Grinch, and whatever you do, guys and gals never ever leave home without your Magic Fingers 2020 with hyperdrive.

Happy Holidays to everyone at Lush.

 

 

Published 
Written by AAnna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments