Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Night She Became His

"Aria finds her self at the mercy of Caleb as he gives her a whore's treatment."

11
6 Comments 6
16.9k Views 16.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: This is Hardcore
Aria sits in her tub trying to relax while browsing her favorite new web sight when she hears the familiar ding of her messenger go off. She looks over thinking it is one of her girls only to find a surprise. It is her old friend Caleb.

Caleb says:

Hey sexy

Aria says:

Hey

Caleb says:

How are you

Aria says:

Pretty good

It has been a while since the two of them have talked. But even with that Aria knew where Caleb was going to take this. He had wanted her for some time and was always trying to talk her into hooking up. She secretly wanted to, but for some reason always teased him and then denied him. It had kind of become their thing. That was until tonight.

Caleb says:

So what do you feel like doing ?

Aria says:

One second and you will find out! 

Caleb says:

Hmmm, well I am waiting just me and my hard cock in my hand.

Aria says:

Same old Caleb, LOL! 

Caleb says:

You know you want me, just admit it already.

Aria says:

Why don’t you come over and make me?

Caleb says:

Don’t think I won’t.

Aria smiles to herself. Caleb always makes these threats and never follows through with them. “I wonder what I would do if he ever did,” she ask herself. The next thing she sees is Caleb sending her a link to a porn video of a girl getting her ass pounded, telling her to watch it because that is what he wants to do to her ass. Aria decided to play along and sent Caleb a picture of a girl being gagged with a big cock telling him that is what she is wanting. She knew this would get him going.

Caleb says:

Mmmm, yes!

Caleb says:

You want to feel my cock pushing down your throat?

Aria says:

Yes, gagging me making me beg for you to let up but not doing so.

Caleb ask Aria where she was and she could tell he was excited to know she was soaking in a hot bath. He wanted to know if she was touching herself but as normal she only teased him by telling him he would have to come over and find out for himself. She never thought he would show up, simply because he never did. Aria continued messing with Caleb till she was done in the bath. She got out and began drying off. Making her way to her room, Aria could only laugh to herself, "Caleb will never change," but for some reason she had begun to wish he would just follow through even if just once. Well to her surprise when she opened her bedroom door Caleb had actually taken her up on her threats and showed up at her house. On her bed she saw he had stripped it of everything except the bottom sheet and had rope and other toys laying there. She had made the mistake once telling him she was into BDSM.

“What are you....?”

Caleb walks over to her and puts a finger on her lips to silence her question. Seeing her in just her towel makes him so excited he can barely control himself, but is wanting to make this last.

“Mmmm I want to fill your tight hole with my sperm until it leaks.”

“Tell me you want it,” Caleb orders. 

“ I want it,” Aria says her voice trembling. Partly with excitement and partly with fear, because she had never seen Caleb like this.

“Want what?” His voice full of authority. 

“I want you to make me your little whore and fuck me in every hole, fill me with your hot cum and cover me with even more.”

As she is answering him he is working his way behind her and binding her hands there. Tonight she is all his and will get what teasing whore deserve.

“Mmm. I am going to fuck you like the little slut you are!”

“I have been such a dirty little girl, I need to be punished and taught who the boss is.”

“Oh god, you little whore I will fuck you good.”

Caleb finishes tying her hands and bounds her legs as well. He picks her up and throws her on her back on to the bed. With her face hanging off the side, he stands over her with his rock hard cock just out of her reach. "Ready to gag on this cock you slut!?”

"Please sir can I just have a taste."

He smacks her lips with his big, hard cock and grabs the back of her head. "Tell me what you want! You want me to push my cock into that slut mouth?"

"I want you to fuck my mouth till I am gasping for air, tears staining my face!"

“Forget your manners?” Caleb looks down at her holding her head tight.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman



“Please fuck my mouth with your big cock, Sir?”

He grabs her by her head and thrust into her mouth. He could feel her throat and violently pushes his tip through. He starts to thrust so hard, he can see his cock pushing her throat from her neck. Caleb can't control himself and his eagerness to face fuck Aria! He watches her eyes water and tears run down and keeps on gagging her. She sucks and gags on his cock trying to push it back out to get some air but he just keeps pushing harder and harder till she finally gives in. An evil grin comes over his face as he knows he has conquered her.

He finally pulls out and watches her gasp for air. Caleb strokes his socking cock and hover his balls over her mouth "Lick them!"

Aria turns her head trying to catch her breath before she does so. Caleb turn her head back and she begs, "Please, please let me catch my breath, let me rest."

"You will rest later! Don’t make me tell you again! Lick my balls slut!" He hovers over her mouth and stokes his hard cock. She slowly opens her mouth and takes his balls licking and sucking them, but he can still tell she is a bit reluctant.

"Lick it like you like it!" He pull her hair hard. "I guess I just need to give you something else to lick!" he slide further on her face, her tongue glides under his balls. She begins to lick and lightly nip at his delicate skin. Caleb moans and grab her hair harder, sliding even further up until her tongue hits his freshly waxed asshole. She really starts getting into it, anything to keep him pleased. After a few minutes, she tries to pull away from his ass but he just force it more on her face telling her, "Lick it like the slut you are."

Caleb strokes faster as Aria licks his sensitive hole, "mmm lick it like a good whore!" She likes it in long forceful strokes and hears him telling her, "That's what good little whores do."

After a bit Caleb stood up and forces her to your right side on the bed. He spanks her hard leaving an imprint of his hand on her ass. Aria yelps at the sudden sting but her body betrays her by pushing her ass out as if begging for more. He lays next to her and spreads her cheeks and push against your little asshole with the tip of his dick. Once in place he lets go of her cheeks and pulls her head back using her hair. She moans at the pressure on her tight ass. He wets his hand in her open mouth and transfers the moisture to his cock. Slowly he starts to push, soon his tip gaps her hole. She moans and begs him to stop but once again her body betrays her and he can tell by her body's reaction that she really doesn't want that. Aria begins to squeal and moan louder than before. He puts his hand over her mouth and thrust deeper.

"Take it like the slut you are! You like getting your ass fucked don't you!?" He had now pushed balls deep into Aria’s tight ass. Aria yells into his hand and nodded her head yes and starts moving her ass along with his thrust as much as her restraints will allow her.

"Harder, punish this whore for being such a dirty little girl," Aria gasped

With that Caleb yanks her hair hard, "take it you slut!!!!" He thrusts as fast as he can loving the feeling of her tight ass. “You dirty slut, you are going to make me cum!!!”

Aria screams and starts to orgasm. Caleb can feel her ass clinch his dick even harder, "that’s putting me over the edge,” he yells and starts to fill her ass with his hot sperm! "It feels so good,” Aria says.

Caleb pull out and watches his cum slowly seep out of her now gaping hole.... He gets up and come around to her face. Aria moans at the empty feeling and the feeling of his cum slowly running down her legs. Opening her eyes to his semi-hard cock in front of her face, she knows what he wants but turn her head not wishing to. She has never been a fan of guys cum and didn't want to taste her own ass on his cock. She knew it was a mistake but still tried. He reached over to the flogger on the bed, “I hoped this would not be needed,” and gave her four whips on her sore bare ass. On the last whip when she looked up and yelled out he shoved his cock in her mouth. With one last whip he told her, “Now a good whore always cleans up her mess. Get use to this cause now you are my whore to use how and when I please.”

Published 
Written by Lady_Marie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments