Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Paid Photo Shoot Is About To Become A Video  (Part #2)

"Barb had hand-prints on her bruised tits, ass, and cunt from the abuse..."

8
4 Comments 4
7.4k Views 7.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Barb was absolutely ecstatic after reading the note and I was happy to see her like that due to the fact that she had some self-esteem issues at times. We were thrilled for Barb, so I ordered a large Chicago-style deep-dish pizza to be delivered. While we waited for the delivery, I suggested we look at all of the photos on the Fetlife profile of Fritz and JoAnn. 

Barb started with the first photo they ever posted and then moved forward and it was very informative. Many of the photos on our first peek were hot; the second look proved they had a long time connection to Germany and the porn industry which reassured me. My initial instincts about them had been confirmed.

After each of us had two slices of the pizza, we decided to do a search on Pornhub.com for extreme BDSM from Germany while we all cuddled and kissed on the sofa. While watching an incredibly brutal video, Victoria asked, “Barb, do you think that you could handle that type of treatment?”

Barb replied, “If enough money was involved, I know that I could!”

As we continued watching the video, Barb started playing with her clit before looking at us and asked, “Would you like to give me some me some rough sex?” I was more than willing but Victoria was hesitant until I asked, “Would you be alright if I told you what to do?” She was silent for a few moments before agreeing to follow my commands and Barb smiled. During the following forty-five minutes, Victoria followed every instruction that I gave her as we ravaged Barb’s body. By the time we had finished, Barb had handprints on her bruised tits, ass, and cunt from the abuse we provided to her.

After we finished, it was time for a beer break while we checked our Fetlife account. As soon as she saw that there was a message from Fritz and JoAnn, I cautioned her not get upset if the financial offer was less than she was hoping for and she agreed. Victoria sat on the sofa as Barb looked at their message before shrieking, “Holy fuck! I have to read this to you both because I can’t believe it.” The two of us sat there in anticipation and then Barb read their message:

“Barb after discussing our visit with you, Kevin and Victoria today… we want to make you each an offer which can be finalized tomorrow. If you’re available to meet with us in the late morning at our loft we can discuss the stipulations, so please respond as soon as you read this. We are making an offer to you of $3,000.00 but perhaps $4,000.00, an offer to Kevin of $500.00 to $800.00 and an offer to Victoria of $500.00 if she is willing to participate in group play during the production of the video. If you three can meet us tomorrow, we will give you a copy of the storyline for the video shoot and we’ll take a tour of the other sites that will be used during the production process.”

Victoria and I were as stunned as Barb was so we remained silent until Barb excitedly said, “That money would pay my rent for five months!” Victoria replied, “You can tell them that I accept but because my mother needs me to work at the restaurant tomorrow, I can’t go with you to meet them.”

I then said, “I’ll go with you but whatever they offer me will go to you so you won’t have to worry so much about rent during the next year in school.”

Barb immediately began typing a reply to them as we watched and once she sent it, we all had another beer to celebrate. Before we had finished our beer, the computer chimed to announce their reply, “We look forward to seeing you and Kevin at 11:00 AM!” We all then headed to bed for the night with Victoria sleeping between us until she had to get up at 6:00 AM to get to her job. 

Barb was still sleeping so I exited the bedroom with Victoria and started the coffee for us. Before she left for work, she said to tell Barb to call her later that afternoon after the meeting with Fritz and JoAnn. While Barb slept, I logged onto our Fetlife profile, found three friend requests from Germany so I accepted them since they were friends with Fritz and JoAnn. I didn’t want to wake-up Barb earlier than needed, so I went for an early morning walk around her the neighborhood after leaving her a note to call me once she was awake.

When we rang their doorbell and after making sure it was us, JoAnn rang us in. She greeted us in the nude as the elevator door opened. Fritz was sitting on the balcony nude so we stripped down to join him in the warm sun. After he greeted us he said, “We talked about you both and the video last night. We decided that we should have a more in-depth conversation and show you two versions of our last video before we go over the stipulations” and then asked, “How much time can you spend with us today?”

Barb replied, “As much time as you need.”

Which made our hosts smile before JoAnn said “We should probably show you the videos first so you understand exactly what we do. Once we shoot a video, there is an edited one for the U.S. market and one for Germany so we want to show you the difference.” Fritz then led us to the area used as a living room; once we all sat down he played the U.S. version of the video.

It became immediately clear that their videos were dark, edgy and weren’t your average video since there was a somewhat realistic storyline. Their use of music also made ensured that the viewer didn’t want to turn off the sound because of dialogue that sounded forced. During the actual sex scenes, they used a lot of quick cuts from different views and angles. When JoAnn noticed my hard-on, she looked at Fritz and said. “I think Kevin likes this video!” which made the four of us laugh.

As the video ended, Fritz retrieved a beer for each of us before saying “The next video is shorter and only contains the footage edited out of the U.S. version, we’re curious to see if you can catch the difference between the two.” As the shorter twenty-minute video began,  both Barb and I exchanged quick glances whenever we caught differences with the U.S, version. 

Once it ended, JoAnn asked, “What differences did you find?”

Barb was responded first, “Whenever there was anal sex with ass-to-mouth, there was a quick cut to the woman sucking the cock as soon as the guy started to pull out but the German version doesn’t cut away as the cock comes out of her ass before she sucks it. The second thing was obviously, in the U.S. version, the scenes showing her body during BDSM only showed moderate damage to her body compared with the German version.” 

I then jumped into to say, “I caught the same things but there was another, in the second version a couple appears that was not shown in the U.S. version.”

Fritz looked at JoAnn as they laughed before he said, “You both are correct. We sanitized the U.S. version due to both to laws here as well as sensitivities in this country but German audiences for our videos expect far more realism.”

JoAnn added by saying, “Kevin, the couple that you noticed in the second video is actually our son and daughter in law. They’re in all of our videos as performers and also behind the camera since we use three cameras to catch different views of the action.”

JoAnn looked at Barb to ask, “Now that you’ve seen the German version, is there anything in it that would cause you to turn down our offer to you?”

Barb looked directly at her saying, “Absolutely not, when I do ass-to-mouth, I don’t expect the cock to taste like it was just washed in the shower and in terms of BDSM play… I expect that it won’t be moderate.” 

JoAnn replied, “Well, it appears that clear that you like sex play to be rough and dirty!”

Barb laughed then said, “Yes but not as dirty as Kevin would like!”

Both JoAnn and Fritz looked at me like they expected to respond so I did, “I’m a big fan of Veronica Moser but Barb isn’t ready for that yet!”

JoAnn laughed with then grinned at me before replying, ”There aren’t many in this country that know about her!”

Fritz then said he needed to ask a few quick questions of Barb which she agreed to:

“Are you on the pill?” and she replied that she was. "How often do you both get tested for sexual diseases or infections?”

"Every other month," she replied.

JoAnn looked at Fritz who nodded at her before she began telling Barb the stipulations attached to their offer:

“You will not disclose your salary to any other cast member. You are not to shave your armpits, pussy or ass prior to the video. You will sign a contract with us not to work for any video production company for one year. You will sign a one year ‘hold harmless’ waiver for any injury or trauma taking place during any video shoot. Since Fritz is a doctor, during the one year contract, you will be tested without charge at his medical practice once every month. Since we utilize a lot of music in our videos, you won’t have much dialogue to worry about but you will have to learn a small amount of German to keep everything believable. We will be your tutors. 
The day prior to the start of production, I will take you to get a short haircut that will fit your character.”

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

Barb said she accepted the stipulations and they welcomed her as a cast member to the production company telling her that the shoot would begin in three weeks after a mandatory meeting of everyone that would be involved in the video. They also invited us and Victoria to attend a private swingers party at their loft next Saturday since almost all of those attending would be in the video and that Barb would do an interview on camera that would be included in the U.S. version of the production. Fritz also insisted that the three of us go to his office the next day to get tested and we agreed.

We all then got dressed since the wanted to show us all of the sites where production would take place. As we exited the elevator in their building, we want to the parking garage area on the first floor to get into their BMW sedan and there were only three other cars parked there. As we were about to back out of their parking space, Fritz said: “At least one short scene will be shot in here.”

And JoAnn said “Kevin, this would be a nice location to shoot a short Veronica Moser type of video” as she giggled so I replied that it would be perfect.

Our first stop would be a very small bar which also appeared to be a private social club in a very rough neighborhood, where Fritz explained that it would definitely be where the video would begin and possibly also end. 

We went in for one drink so Barb could view the interior which only had three patrons in it at the time. As the four of us were getting back into their car, JoAnn said, “The owner will rent us for only $200.00 for a two hour shoot but it will be in the very early morning so the night before, both of you and other cast members will be staying with us so we all will arrive at the same time.

The final shooting site that we visited us was DANK-Haus German American Cultural Center, a cultural organization located in the Lincoln Square neighborhood. Fritz explained since he was on their Board of Directors there wouldn’t be any cost for using the “Terrasse” (rooftop area) or the Skyline Lounge of the building. Both spaces were stunning. 

We then headed back to their car for the ride back to their Chinatown loft, as we began the drive with Fritz asking me questions about my professional wrestling career both women became quiet as I answered his questions. I never turned around because I envisioned Barb making facial gestures at me to tone down my responses to him. After all of my injuries over the years, my patience level was extremely low for even hinting that we were all actors rather than athletes that always had to be prepared if without warning ‘performance art’ turned into a legitimate brawl. 

 At some point, however, I did turn around to see why they were so quiet and it was because they were French -kissing and fingering each other. As we pulled back into their parking garage, Fritz had to say “Girls, we’re home so the two of you can put on a show for us upstairs while I take photos!” They quickly exited the car and once we were in the loft they attacked each other sexually while Fritz started taking photos. 

JoAnn was definitely in the ‘Top’ role as she gave commands to Barb which she followed without question. Of course, the hard slaps to the face, tits, and pussy may have been a motivating factor for Barb. Once JoAnn assumed the doggy position, Barb went into a frenzy of rimming and fingering the tight mature asshole that she was ordered to worship.

I was grateful that occasionally after a few minutes of finger-fucking JoAnn’s ass, Barb would offer me her fingers to lick and suck clean! Her ass tasted utterly delightful and she was fully aware of the fact because every time it happened, she’d turn her head to watch me while smiling at me. 

 Finally, JoAnn called a halt to the rimming adventure as she put on her strap-on dildo. She fucked Barb hard while Fritz face-fucked her violently until he emptied his cum into her belly. As JoAnn finished using Barb, she said, “Fritz, I think that ‘the She-Wolf’ will enjoy using Barb!” They both laughed hard without any further explanation.

Before we left to drive back to Barb’s apartment,  Fritz gave us three copies of the storyline for the video. As we drove back, Barb called Victoria begging her to join us once she got off of work and she agreed. Once Victoria arrived, Barb briefed her on everything that happened. Victoria then confessed that she played with herself in the bathroom at work while thinking about what happened between the three of us the previous night.

Barb was silent before saying, “Let’s push the envelope tonight because I’m still fucking horny!” Victoria looked at me before she slapped Barb hard on the face three times then ordering her onto her back as she demanded to have her asshole worshiped. As Victoria held her as cheeks apart, Barb’s tongue probed it as deeply as possible for several minutes while she moaned while harshly pinching her own nipples.

Victoria allowed herself to let out two loud and pungent farts which only served to increase Barb’s resolve to taste all of her. Finally, Victoria looked at my hard cock and said, “Put that cock up my ass!” I wasn’t about to argue so she received exactly what she wanted and after around eight minutes, my cum was deposited up her tight brown ass.

She positioned her ass over Barb’s open mouth so she could be cleaned out thoroughly and she was. Barb then licked and sucked my semi-erect cock totally clean while she enjoyed the taste of ass that was on it. Once, she had cleaned my cock, she gave each of us a passionate French-kiss.

We took a much-needed break to read the storyline for the video which included a synopsis which we read first. In it, Barb’s character was depressed about some unknown situation then walks to a neighborhood lesbian bar to get drunk. She drinks too much and then passes out in a booth. The bartender uses her cell phone to call someone after she orders everyone out of the bar since it’s almost closing time. She fondles Barb’s character until there’s a knock on the back door. 

Two males enter the bar, hand the bartender three hundred dollars before hoisting the unconscious victim into a cargo van. As they drive, one of the two uses his cell phone to call someone else. They pull into the parking area of the loft building, then after receiving $1,000.00 in cash, carry Barb upstairs using the freight elevator. 

The remainder of the story was outlined with constant reminders that the production process will not be shot in a start to finish order. The first and last scenes would be shot at the same time to allow both recovery time for Barb and a much shorter production timeframe. All three of us were excited after reading the outline but we took a short break for dinner with some adult beverages.  

While we ate, my cell phone rang and it was the pro wrestling promoter from Indianapolis asking me if I’d be willing to work for him over a three day period due to someone being injured. After we negotiated my salary, I accepted his offer after making sure that I had to be back in Chicago on Friday.

After dinner, we went back to Barb’s small apartment and once inside she announced that she had to piss. As she started to head to the bathroom, Victoria said, “Wait, I want to drink all of it!” They both stripped naked within a minute, Victoria laid down in the bathtub as Barb squatted above her open mouth then gave our Mexican friend a very filling drink which she enjoyed.

As Barb began to step out of the tub, I said “Stay there, it’s my turn!” and she obeyed as I aimed my piss stream into her open mouth. She drank every drop before taking a hot shower.

After the three of us woke up the next morning, I made a big breakfast for us before we headed to Fritz’s medical practice for the medical testing that he had insisted upon.  Since he was busy with another patient, one of the nurses took our blood and piss samples without charge while smiling at the three of us which made us think that she was well aware of why there was to be no cost to us.

Once that was completed, we drove Victoria to her job before racing to my apartment to pack my wrestling gear for my three days in Indiana. As I left Barb off at her place, she said she’d call me every night at 10:30 PM and then see me on Friday.

On each of the three nights, she called me exactly at 10:30 but on Thursday night, I didn’t answer the call due to the fact that I was in the emergency room of a Terre Haute hospital getting stitches in my forehead after a ‘chair shot’ left me laying in a pool of my own blood. When I was able to call her back about an hour later, she was upset at what had taken place but calmed down once I assured her that I’d see her around 2:00 PM the next day.

--- to be continued in Part 3: “The Swinger Party”---

 

Published 
Written by Laughing_Zebra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments