Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Suit - Part 3

"A person should be careful what they get into, even if its just for fun."

9
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

My Story continues down the rabbit hole.

From part 2. Hello, I'm John, had I had broken trust and trespassed on Dede's property. Dede had strapped me in the suit, letting it manipulate my body and mind. I was left alone with whatever was about to happen.

For what I assume was a couple of hours, this machine and suit violated me. It drained my cock of all its cum and shot it back into my throat. This device abused my hole, heightening orgasms to the point I passed out.

The next thing I remember is my hands being unstrapped and the hood being removed. I saw Dede helping me out of the suit and over to the couch in the big room. She handed me a big jug of water. I drank it down as though I had been in the desert. She locked the door and turned towards me.

She said, "You will forget about the room, never entering again."

A moment of silence before I was about to speak.

Dede cut me off, "It was a bad dream, and we won't talk about it ever."

I noticed the clock on the wall; it read two forty-five. Well, that's late, but it was less time. I stood, a little unsteady but still on my own. Walking up the stairs, I noticed it was bright. It was daytime, which meant the afternoon, not morning.

"Dede, what day is it?" I asked.

She looked at me, closing the door.

"Your parents will be home in a couple of days. Go home, rest, and see me before they come home," She replied.

I walked home, entering the front door. I stopped and saw two bottles of juice on our counter. I went to my room and fell onto my bed. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. I woke up once, and it was the middle of the night. I got undressed and stepped in the shower. I found I had a hard-on and thought it a good time to jerk off. It was awhile I had been stroking and was unable to cum. Too tired to fight it, back to bed.

It had been a slow few days. I hung around the house mostly, movies and music filling the time. I knew it was time to head over to Dede's place. I got dressed and then walked over. She opened the door just before my knock. I walked into the house, and we proceeded down the stairs. I sat while she stood and spoke to me about my work. My eyes kept drifting to the door. Dede caught me staring.

"I told you to forget it. You are way out of your league in there," Dede yelled at me.

She was right to a point. It was far above what I could understand, and it scared me. The room also had another effect on me. I wanted it; I wanted more of whatever it was doing to me. I had been trying to jerk off. I was unable to orgasm since that machine.

Dede got mad at my lack of attention. She barked at me, " You want to know what you just did?'

I replied, "Yes, tell me what that was; what is that machine?"

She opened the locked door and stepped in. She worked for a large tech company in Japan for many years. She had become a favorite assistant to the President of the company. One day, while working, she walked in on her boss wearing the mask. He had to come clean and explain his interests in sensory sexual deprivation. It so happens that he has his company working on very sophisticated sexual devices.

She then was paid large bonuses to help him with his kink. She began to learn skills that she hadn't. Also, her character changed and became dominant and forceful. When she decided to head back home for her parents, he sent a gift back with her: the table. The company also made a pheromone spray that triggers sex centers in the brain.

The juice is also a mix of fruit and derivatives that trigger the male body. A liquid Viagra is the closest example. She told me she also was including cum to increase its reaction in men. I guess I can vouch for that.

I slowly moved my way into the room while we talked. She seemed to have a change in her demeanor. I started to look at her differently. She also told me it was as much for her as it was for him during the sessions. She seemed to be a little down and lost.

"Dede, is everything alright? Can I help you?" I asked.

She told me she had recently become involved with her old High school boyfriend. However, what he forgot to mention was he was married. I could see she was a little sad discussing it with me. She just needed to ignore him and move on. I know it was easier said than done.

"Look, he is an asshole, and you can find a better person," I told her.

She smiled momentarily and saw I had my hand on the suit. The stern look in her eye returned. She slapped my hand off the case and smirked at me. She thought men were little pets to be cared for and played with when the time fit the mood.

"Now, let's talk about our little problem here," she said.

Other than my complete disregard for her rules, I didn't think it was a big deal.

She looked at me and said, "You need to be punished."

My heart raced, and my thoughts of my parents didn't sit well. Dede made mention of telling my parents I trespassed and was caught. She said she would still pay me, but the punishment was separate. Then she had a question for me.

She asked, "What are you thinking right now? What do you want?"

I told her I was sorry and didn't tell my parents what happened. I didn't want her to upset them. I was rambling many different things from my mouth. I couldn't keep two sentences together. When she stood and stepped between me and the table. I had, without knowing, started touching the suit. I was rubbing the inside of it,

JosetteBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosetteBeauty

Dede looked into my eyes and through me. You will give me your phone, and you will strip. I grabbed my phone and started to remove my clothes. I felt like my mind was telling me to stop, but I couldn't. or wouldn't. I stared forward and removed my clothes. Dede had left the room and returned with some juice. She ordered me to drink it, and I did.

I began to get in the suit. My excitement increased the closer to fully suited I got. I was leaning against the table. Dede stepped forward and placed the hood and mask on. She whispered in my ear that it was time for punishment. The table was tilted back down while the machine was turned on. I started to feel the suit come alive just as Dede spoke again.

She said, "Tell me now if you wish to stop."

I was quiet and chose not to answer. My mind and body wanted to explore my limits. I was lucky that I was going to learn more about the machine. I needed to know that I chose to go down a rabbit hole I was unprepared for.

Dede spoke again, "I'll get your things from the house and tell your parents you left for a trip and won't see them for a while."

That was strange to me because they would be home tomorrow. How long was I going to be here? Dede had plans I needed to learn about. Just as I was to ask her what she meant, the machine took over.

The table had tilted flat, and my mouth was filled with the inflating gag. The vibrating dildo pushed its way deep inside my ass. It felt farther than in the past. These devices caused my cock to grow ridged in the sucking receptacle. As it all started, I was stuck between a moan and yelling. The fragrance and my deep urges took me over.

The next thing I remembered was falling to the ground when the suit was opened. I was tired and weak, and the horrible smell lingered. I worked my way into the bathroom and saw myself. I don't know what happened or how long I was there. I looked like ten to fifteen lbs. lighter in the mirror. My face was unshaven and very distraught. I was shaking as I stood in front of the mirror.

I immediately leaned over and vomited in the toilet. Unsure what was in my stomach. I then got hungry and wanted food. I found many of my clothes in an open suitcase in the big room. I got dressed and walked upstairs. I had a full beard, but that can't be; I just had Dede strap me down what seemed hours ago. The house was empty, a note on the counter. All it said was that there was food in the refrigerator, and I could sleep on the floor in the basement.

I found the food and ate like I had not seen food in weeks. My phone was on the counter also, so I was going to call a buddy when I saw his text. It read, "Where are you, John? Why are you not answering my calls?" how long has it been? I was starting to freak out a bit. Then I noticed my phone said my address book had been copied, while forty-seven pictures had been sent out. My eyes focused on the view images, and fear filled me.

The file opened, and my worst fears surfaced. Images of me in the suit and the things it does to you or did to me. They were disturbing, and I stopped looking at them. The only other text was from an unknown caller, where the information went.

Text wrote, "Eat food, and don't delete my pictures."

It was the next day when I finally left the house. I had showered and shaved and noticed I lost weight. Going through my phone, I discovered I had been gone for over a week.

My life has changed over the past years, and I am now in a relationship. Whenever my phone text would show "bug," I would go to the house and wait for a session to begin.

It had been about nine months since the last time. My girlfriend and I were at dinner when it rang. I told my girlfriend I had to go to the Bay Area for work the next day. I couldn't sleep and rushed to get there. My parents had recently moved to a senior village, no longer owning our home.

I drove down the street and noticed a for sale sign in the yard. I parked, got out, and went to the door. Some realtor was inside getting ready for a showing. He let me in, and I walked down to the basement. I entered the bedroom to find the machine gone. I felt lost, unsure of what to do. Turning to leave, I noticed an envelope on the wall. It read Bug on the cover.

I grabbed it and looked inside, only to find a few pictures of me—the sessions I had, which she photographed. I walked upstairs to have a guy ask if I wanted information on the house. I just dropped the envelope and left. I am afraid of my future. My erotic world will remain dead and unsatisfied. I will go home and tell my girlfriend everything. She is very vanilla; I'm sure she will leave me.

My sexual urges and needs are so overwhelming. I believe I will continue to chase these desires and remain unfulfilled.

I will continue to wait for the text from Dede.

Published 
Written by snowboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments