Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Is The Magic Number

"First threesome for Emma"

66
18 Comments 18
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

The heat was affecting her. That was the only explanation. Sultry and insidious, it oozed into her pores and her consciousness, altering her perspective, playing with her emotions, manipulating her opinions and pushing her boundaries further and further.

Text conversations on sunny, humid summer evenings, tempered with vodka cocktails, easily strayed into - what was, for her - unfamiliar territory. Teasing became suggestion, suggestion became gradually embedded in her thoughts… until the unthinkable became all she could think about.

Emma wasn’t sure where it had started. It was a game. But somewhere, somehow, it was all becoming far more real. And, undeniably, it excited her.

He had started it. That was the trouble with this whole D/s thing, she reflected. In allowing someone into your mind, to push and probe and explore. To bring out your deepest desires. So what began as just banter between friends was now a very real proposition. They both wanted her.

In her wildest dreams, she had barely considered a threesome before. And if she had, it was definitely between herself and two guys. Which made this new idea even more extraordinary. To be teased and tormented and explored by him… and another woman.

How would that work? Emma had tried to laugh it off, feign disinterest - but he was insistent. What would it be like? How was she picturing it? What would she want? Who would be where? And my God, now the images were flooding her mind like hot cum in her cunt. Reclining in the garden, catching the last of the evening’s rays, sipping her fruit vodka drink, she tried to work out how this had all come to a point now.

She and Beth had been friends for a few months and she knew it was an unlikely friendship. Beth’s sexual expertise as a Domme was a world away from her own limited experiences, and it had intrigued her from the start. Random tidbits of BDSM had peppered the conversations from when they first met at cookery class, and Beth loved to make her blush. Then Beth had introduced her to Liam, and the three of them had had some great evenings at the local pub, putting the world to rights. Until one night, the conversation after a few bottles of Chablis had turned back to sex, and Liam had confirmed what she’d begun to suspect - he was also a Dominant.

Emma knew she had submissive tendencies, and she wasn’t even sure how it happened… but gradually she seemed to be exploring them more and more with Liam. In text and on the phone, and then in person. He took her to new heights, physically and emotionally… And now, after a chance remark… maybe with Beth, too.

“I’d shag you!” Beth had flippantly stated. She had laughed it off, but later, Liam had brought it up again.

“She would, you know,” he said. “She finds you just as intriguing as you find her. All that shyness and running away, hiding your true feelings behind humour and embarrassment.”

Then it had been mentioned it again in the group text. And in conversations between Emma and Liam. And Emma and Beth. And now it was going to happen, she was sure of it.

“Tell me,” Liam had said, the previous evening. “Tell me how you would picture it.”

“I don’t know…” she said, slowly, avoiding his eyes. “I’m not sure I can. Sex for me has always been about two people. And I’m not good at being the centre of attention. But I also don’t think I could cope with watching the two of you…”

He lifted her chin until she met his gaze, and he brought his lips to hers.

“That’s easy, then,” he whispered softly against her lips. “We’ll just tie you to the bed and you won’t have a choice.”

Her cunt flooded and her knees buckled as she clung to him.

“That’s what we’ll do then, baby,” he whispered. “We’ll have you any way we like, and you can take it and enjoy it, and not have to decide anything.”

“Yes please…” she moaned into his mouth. With that, his lips moved over hers and his arms pulled her in as he explored her mouth with his tongue, easing her down to the bed to make her his again.

Emma brought her mind back to the present. There was another text from Beth.

“How would you feel about my fingers on your clit while he fucks you?”

She shivered suddenly, nipples hard and clit throbbing. The sun had dropped beneath the horizon and the twilight was intoxicating and somehow dangerous. As she gathered up her sunglasses, book and empty glass, the doorbell rang.

She wandered back through the house, leaving the items on the hall table, and opened the door.

“This is a nice surpri….” was all she managed to get out before his mouth was on hers, his hands pulling her against him. She melted into him, more than willing to submit, as he manoeuvred her further into the hallway and towards the stairs.

“Wait… the door,” she pulled away from him to say, but he shook his head and looked into her eyes.

“Leave it,” he commanded.

She followed him up the stairs to her bedroom, nervous, but trembling with excitement and desire.

In the dusky room, he turned on one bedside lamp, bathing everything in a soft glow. The hum of the ceiling fan was soothing, and the open window let in the scent and sounds of the summer evening.

He turned her to face the foot of the bed, and pressed her down gently, his hand on the back of her neck. When she was bent over, he slid his hand up her thigh, underneath her sundress, until he reached her slit.

“No panties? Good girl,” he praised, slipping two fingers up between her pussy lips. “Fuck, you’re so wet for me,” he growled, as she pushed back onto his fingers.

He slid his fingers out and turned her over.

“Sit up.”

He slipped her sundress over her head, and looked at her. Full breasts gleaming in the lamplight. Nipples like pebbles, the areoles tight too. Legs apart, pussy glistening beneath the neatly-trimmed pubic curls.

“Lie back on the pillows, arms above your head,” he commanded softly.

She scrambled to do his bidding and he fastened her wrists with silk ties to the wooden slatted headboard. She lay still on the white cotton duvet, trying to control her breathing, as he slid his hands to her calves, parted her legs, and used the under-bed restraints to secure her ankles.

Then he returned to her head, raising it slightly to slip a blindfold around.

That’s when she heard light footsteps on the stairs.

“Mmmmm….” purred a very familiar female voice. “Looks like excellent timing!”

“Just where we want her, hey?” Liam agreed.

Emma gasped as she felt two sets of hands begin to move over her body. Both warm and sure, but one set a little rougher to the skin, the other alternating fingers and palm with light scrapes of fingernail, tickling and leaving a trail in their wake.

“Whatever shall we do with her?” Beth teased. “I could fuck her with a toy while you play with her breasts?”

“Oh, I think you should make her cum first,” Liam replied. “I’ve done this a lot, but you should see and hear for yourself.”

“That seems like an excellent plan,” Beth murmured, and Emma sensed one presence in the room recede into the corner by the rocking chair. She could picture him there, as he’d sat there before, teasing her by stroking his cock into hardness, thumbing the head over and over, spreading precum over it until it dripped and glistened, while she was unable to do anything but watch. She could hear from his breathing he was doing that now… teasing and edging himself until it was his time to fuck her.

Sugarbabe41
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sugarbabe41

There was the noise of the bedside table drawer opening, and Beth’s approving chuckle.

“Oh honey, this is a good collection. I wonder which is your favourite?”

Emma moaned and shifted her hips imploringly.

“Not talking? Oh, I can guess…” Beth mused.

Emma jerked as she felt a warm hand splay over her pubic mound, and just rest there.

“So hot and wet! Mmmm… I wonder how long you can stay still for me like that?”

The pressure from the fingers over her pussy increased until her lips were gently parted. Emma raised her pelvis to the sensation and was rewarded by a light touch on her clit.

“You need that there, yes?” Beth whispered. “Liam… tell me what she likes?”

“Stroke her clit in circles,” he directed. Emma shivered as she felt Beth’s thumb do just that. She couldn’t believe how erotic this was - two people working together to fulfil desires she’d never even admitted to herself. The pressure on her clit was becoming more insistent and she felt her nerve endings tingle at the sensation.

“Now slide that toy in,” Liam rasped. “Slowly…”

Emma felt the head of it at her entrance, parting and probing at her slit. She welcomed the intrusion, desperate for something to fill her aching emptiness, sighing in pleasure as Beth slowly worked it into her, stretching her pussy walls around it.

“Slide it out.”

“No!” Emma pleaded, as she felt it recede.

“You want this to stop?” Liam asked quietly.

“No, please!”

“Then you wait. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she gasped.

“I don’t hear you.”

“Yes, Sir…”

“Good girl. Beth, I think she needs you to fuck her with it now.”

Emma moaned as the toy began to move in and out slowly, pressing against the walls of her tight passage, massaging and pushing. The pressure on her clit ceased and she bit her lip to stop from begging for it to resume. Suddenly she was rewarded with the hot, soft, wet feeling of a tongue lapping there instead, and she desperately squirmed and raised her pelvis into the sensation.

“Oh no,” Beth admonished softly. “Or Liam will have to come and hold you down for me. I have wondered so long how you might taste, you need to be patient while I enjoy.”

Emma tried desperately to acquiesce, but couldn’t stop herself from rocking her pelvis into the slow, languid licks tormenting her pussy lips and clit. Then she felt Liam’s hands on her hips, pushing her firmly into the mattress.

Unable to fight any more, she gave into the experience of being totally at their mercy, helpless to do anything but feel and gasp and moan and beg.

“Please…please?”

Beth’s tongue was flicking faster now, over and over the tip of her clit, teeth grazing over the edge where it met the hood, pressure just where she needed it.

Every exhale was now a moan, and she could feel her climax building. When the hands on her hips released her, she arched up gratefully and sought her climax desperately, relishing the attention on her clit and the continued thrusting of the toy.

Suddenly she felt something hot and hard and sticky and smooth against against her cheek - a familiar sensation - and she turned and opened her mouth to welcome Liam’s cock. As her orgasm came closer, she lapped and sucked eagerly, running her tongue around the head and wrapping her lips around his thick, hot length as he thrust into her mouth.

“She’s close,” she heard Liam say, through the overwhelming sensation. “Cum now, Emma. Cum.”

And with that she hurtled herself into the abyss, crying out around his cock in intense bliss as she shattered, feeling Beth continue to fuck her and suck her clit even as she spasmed and clenched around the toy and gushed uncontrollably.

Suddenly, her mouth was empty and lips were on hers and Liam was kissing her again, caressing and squeezing her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples so she gasped in pleasure and pain, cumming again in ripples of pure ecstasy.

Gradually, she floated down.

Beth’s tongue was gentle now, coaxing the last of her climax out, and she relaxed as Liam’s kiss deepened and slowed, and his hands massaged her breasts, and the toy was eased out of her.

“Mmmm…” she breathed slowly as his lips left hers. “My God. That was amazing. Thank you. Both of you. Oh my God. That was like… nothing I ever even imagined.”

“You think you’re done?” Liam asked teasingly. “Oh no, baby, you have so much more to come! I need to fuck you so hard now…”

“Oh fuck. Yes. Yes please!” Emma gasped, her need building instantly again. He could always do this to her… bringing her to shattering orgasm over and over, until she was sated and trembling beneath him.

“Emma. Remember what I asked you earlier this evening?” asked Beth, anticipation and a hint of tease in her voice.

“No… yes…” she replied uncertainly.

“Tell me,” commanded Liam.

“If… I could imagine you fucking me and her fingers on my clit,” Emma whispered.

“And can you?” asked Beth.

“Not… yet.”

The mattress dipped beneath her lower body as Liam knelt between her thighs, pulling and lifting her torso up to him, positioning her so he could rub the head of his cock against her soaking slit.

She groaned in satisfaction as he slid in, thicker and longer than any toy she had, so deeply that he reached her cervix. She relished the sensation of him stretching her so intimately, stroking and pleasing every nerve ending. He began to move slowly, pulling back and thrusting slowly. She clenched around him and was rewarded by his groan.

“Fuck, baby, you’re so tight. Look how wet you are for us. So fucking wet.”

And then she felt soft fingers spread her pussy lips, and teasing flicks over her sensitive clit once more, making her cry out in ecstasy as all her pleasure concentrated down into those two places - deep inside her and onto that tiny, tingling bud.

“You are wet. And hot. And needy. And desperate to cum again, aren’t you?” murmured Beth.

“Yes. Yes please!”

“Oh, I think you can beg a little more than that,” Liam proposed, moving harder and deeper inside her with every thrust.

“Please. Please Sir. Please. Please may I cum?”

The pressure on her clit was increasing as Beth rubbed it faster, and her hips were now bucking against the sensations of fingers and cock, taking her to new heights of bliss. Her orgasm was so close, she knew she couldn’t hold back much longer against the overwhelming urge to come.

“Cum now, Emma. Cum now,” Liam urged, and she let herself go totally. She could hear herself crying out uncontrollably as she gave into it, and they didn’t stop pushing her through it, Beth pinching and pulling at clit with just the right pressure to send her spiralling, and Liam pounding harder and faster. As she clenched around him at the peak of her climax, he reached his own, and the feeling of his hot cum spurting inside her pushed over the edge again, so do that she felt herself squirt and tremble around him and under Beth’s fingers once more.

She wasn’t sure how long it was before she was once again aware of herself. Her eyes were unbound, her hands and feet were free to move, and there was a warm body either side of her. She looked from one to the other and smiled.

“Wow. Please can we do that again? All summer long?”

Published 
Written by Quill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments