Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Editors’ Picks

Each month our Editors pick those which we believe are exceptional.

Due to the sheer volume of submissions, sometimes stories do not stay on the front page for more than a few hours, and some absolute gems get lost in the crowd. Hence we've created this “Editors’ Picks” page, where we call out what we believe are some truly extraordinary pieces of writing.

We may miss some too, but most of those that deserve higher praise will be listed here.

Serious Moonlight

“Fuck me harder,” she implored. “Take me. Ruin me.”

She came like a thunderstorm, cried out and spilled forward with a breathy sob, bouncing down onto the carpet and flipping over in a single elegant motion. He fell back onto the floor in the opposite direction, his chest pounding, gasping for air. He let...

Season's Gropings

It's the most decadent time of the year.

Rick Lovett had no inkling, on arriving at Eastleigh Manor, of how comprehensively his marriage vows would be tested that night. How could he? His wife had accompanied him to the Christmas festivity, and even had she not been by his side, the moments he’d...

The Ghost of Christmas Past

I need to share my secret, Camille is relying on me.

When a snowflake falls, there is beauty and tragedy; each is unique until it melts on the pavement. Wearing white and misty grey shrouds, black skeletal trees form a guard of honour. The blizzard mutes all noise as a mark of respect. It feels like the wor...

Ice Breaker

Not even Christmas can save me from this level of embarrassment

Most people spend Christmas with friends and family. This year, I'm not one of them. Before you misjudge me as one of those saddos, sitting in my underpants and T-shirt in a soulless flat nursing a pint and the TV remote searching for Die Hard movies, let...

Ten... Nine... Eight...

Seconds to disaster

Hey! You. Yes, you. Sorry to bother you like this, out of the blue. You don't know me and I don't know you, and I'm sure you're busy with whatever shit is going on in your life right now, but I'm in quite a bit of a jam here, and I could really use your h...

Tricked Into A Treat

Ever woke up next to your last night’s conquest and wondered how this happened?

I tousle my hair in my mild insomnia-infused hangover. Eyes reduced to narrow slits, I adjust to the stingingly bright All Saints' Day noon sun hitting my porch where I was sleeping. Vague memories of seductive buttocks juicy as an overripe peach and wide...

The Moment It Ends

The photographer is an expert at capturing la petite mort.

They're always so eager to please. Unappreciated at home, my camera offers freedom. Desirability. Purpose. In matching pumpkin underwear, this one's fully embraced the season. Stunning. "Ease down the straps…" Click-whirr. "Perfect. Cup them." Click-whirr...

Samhain Shenanigans of the Satyr

A conventional, slightly repressed town in 1950s America is paid a visit on All Hallows’ Eve by the mischievous Satyr…

I laugh as I pass through the gossamer thin veil, exuberant at my release into the orderly, unsuspecting town. Cackling, I unleash lusty sorcery from my enchanted rod. Inhibitions are dissolved; fiery passions and repressed desires are freed. Delinquent,...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Tramp

A day of reckoning had come—all over his face.

The freight train rumbled out of the sunrise, bringing a smile to Libby's face at the open window. Closing her eyes, she let the vibrations penetrate her naked body while the cool Colorado morning breeze caressed her light brown skin, and she imagined her...

Donna Lee

A freedom-seeking American expat encounters an unlikely kindred spirit

Paris, 1962 Inside Bohemia After Dark, patrons squinted through an ashen haze at the nightclub's featured combo. Stained indigo under mood lighting, a quintet of animated ebony carvings whisper-shouted wordless, haunting languages. Cigarette embers winked...

When Yesterdays Fade

Danielle learns that life is far more than waiting for the curtain to fall.

Though her voice creaked like the worn armchair in which she sat, Elsie still had a piercing gaze that conveyed a playful sharpness within. "Sit with me, child." I stopped folding the sheets and perched on the edge of the bed opposite her slightly hunched...

The Intimate and Top Secret Files of Lady Agnes Jackhammer

A story of a clandestine women's society, Atlantis, and the American Civil War. But nothing is what it seems…

My mouth was full. Specifically, it was full of Sir Reginald Quailpipe’s cock. My nose was being tickled by the greying hair on his ample belly. I slid my lips slowly up his length until his rigid steed popped out of my mouth. Sir Reginald groaned as my h...