Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training The Boss - Part I

"The boss is always the boss or is she?"

25
23 Comments 23
17.0k Views 17.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words
“The bathroom is the last door on the left,” he said loudly. “That one’s en-suite and it is private.”

Hazel was quite startled and pulled herself quickly from the bedroom doorway. She turned and looked at him momentarily; there was a definite hint of redness on her cheeks. Rod climbed the remaining stairs and stood in his doorway watching her go into the bathroom. He stared at the bed as he began to close the door and smiled to himself, wondering what she must be thinking. In the centre of the bed were four pillows piled high and from each of the bedposts there ran lengths of webbing with wrist cuffs attached to the ends. On the small bedside table by the lamp were a thick black leather belt and a cane. It didn’t take a degree in rocket science to work out what was about to take place.

He was back downstairs by the time she returned, tidying up the paperwork that had been strewn across the dining table. “Sorry about that,” she told him meekly.

Rod smiled. “That’s okay.”

“Have I been holding you back from anything?” she asked him glancing at her watch.

He shook his head. “No, there’s plenty of time yet. I’m in no rush.”

He looked up at her and noticed that her face was still a little flush. “Is... is it anyone I know?”

Rod just stared at her for a few moments.

“Sorry, none of my business,” she responded with a shake of the head.

“That’s okay,” he smiled. “We all get curious, don’t we?”

She smiled nervously back at him.

“Well, outside of work, I don’t know who you know,” he responded. “But whether you do or not know them what happens in my bedroom stays in my bedroom. I’m sure that you would quickly lose respect for me if I started talking to you about her. After all you singled me out from the rest of the management to help you with this project because you know that I can keep my mouth shut.”

Hazel apologised. “Yes, you’re quite right. I should never have asked. Your private life is private and should remain so, I was just being nosy that’s all.”

Rod looked up at her and grinned. “That’s a punishable offence in my book but... we’ll leave it there shall we, boss.”

Hazel laughed. He often wondered about her private life. Hazel was a divorcee and had taken over her father’s company when he retired two years ago. They all said she would never survive in business but she had her father’s business acumen as well as his ruthlessness. He had known members of the management team that had crossed her; they didn’t last long. He had always got on with her quite well but he always felt that he didn’t really know her. As well as respect for her he also fancied her; something told him that deep down inside there was a very sexually adventurous woman lurking under the surface and even though she was the boss he reckoned that there was a submissive side to her that was lying dormant.

“So, she’s going to be punished is she?”

He smiled.

“Must be something serious then?”

He smiled again. A woman’s wiles never ceased to amaze him. When it wasn’t their sexuality being used as a weapon they also had a way of digging beneath the surface to get at what they wanted.

“Very serious,” he told her as he tucked some papers away into a folder.

She laughed.

“Do tell?”

Rod pushed aside a couple of folders and perched himself on the edge of the table. “I’m helping a friend to bring, shall we say, some discipline and order into his marriage.” 

Hazel suddenly sat down on the chair at the end of the table. “Discipline?”

Rod nodded. “Yes... she can be a bit wayward as well as unresponsive to her husband’s demands.”

Her eyes widened. “Demands?”

“Yes, demands,” he replied. “He... he likes certain things from his wife. For example, he likes her to dress to his tastes. He doesn’t like to see her in trousers or jeans; he’s, what you might say, a leg man.”

“Well we certainly wouldn’t get on,” she responded, referring to the fact that she always wore trouser suits.

“Well, I tend to agree with him. Yes, there are occasions when trousers or jeans may be necessary but in general trousers are for men and skirts are for women.”

“Are you saying that I should wear skirts?”

He laughed. “You’re the boss and you can wear what you like but... if you don’t mind me saying so, a skirt would make you look more feminine and you would probably get a more positive response from the male members of the management team.”

“Positive response?”

Rod smiled. “Well, put it this way, you are always obeyed because you’re the boss but by showing your feminine side you would get a more willingness to serve and perhaps get more out of people.” 

 Hazel smiled and then looked away. “Jim always got on at me for wearing trousers all the time.”

“Jim was your ex?”

She nodded.

“Skirts are more interesting,” he told her. “They hold a mystery. Most men like to look and wonder what lies beneath.”

“Everybody knows what lies beneath.”

“I know but a flash of leg; a flash of thigh always gets the imagination racing and calls you back for more.” 

 Hazel said nothing for a few minutes.

“And she’s okay with this... the discipline?”

Rod nodded. “She’s a very willing participant.”

“And she lets you...?

“Punish her?”

Hazel nodded.

Rod smiled. “As I say, she’s a very willing participant,” he responded. “Also, I have the advantage of being objective. Her husband... well... any husband really, would probably show weakness in dishing out punishment.” 

Hazel swallowed hard as he studied him. “I expect you would leave marks wouldn’t you?”

He nodded. “That’s the advantage of having a wife whose husband allows her to explore her... well, you know.”

“And you don’t have to worry about him finding out either.”

Rod smiled. “It can lead to some awkward questions being asked if a wife goes home with a red bottom,” he responded, wondering if she had been in that position before.

She smiled and looked hard at him. “You’re a bit of a dark horse aren’t you?”

He laughed. “We all have a dark side.”

She looked away. Rod knew that he had hit a raw nerve; a raw nerve that could give way to an opportunity.

“And what else does she get punished for then?”

Rod tapped the side of his nose. “I think I’ve told you enough already. I wouldn’t want to corrupt you.”

“Corrupt me?” she laughed.

Rod joined in her laughter.

“And afterwards do you...?”

“Do I what?”

“You know.”

“Fuck her?”

Hazel nodded.

“Well put it this way,” he responded. ”She’s naked and tied down so what do you think a man like me will do to her afterwards?”

Hazel opened her mouth to speak but held back her words.

milfmolly05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
milfmolly05



“Well I suppose I’d better get going then,” she said after a few moments of awkward silence,

Rod smiled. “It must get hard for you sometimes,” he said quietly. “Being the boss; shouldering all that responsibility. I bet sometimes you would just like to go home and have a strong, dominant man waiting for you. Someone ready and waiting to cater for that submissive side of you.”

She turned and looked him directly in the eye. “What... what makes you think that?”

He held her gaze. “I’ve been round the block quite a few times, Hazel,” he answered. “I know the signs when I see them.”

Hazel looked away and began to pick up some of the folders to put in her briefcase. A few minutes later Rod walked her to her car. “Well have a good weekend then.”

“Thanks. You know that I will be out of the office on Monday?”

Rod nodded. “You know where I am if ever... “

She looked at him for a few moments and then started her engine. She didn’t look back at him as she reversed down his driveway and headed for home.

It was two hours later when John arrived with his wife Marie. He greeted Rod with his usual handshake and a warm smile while Marie stood passively, smiling nervously at him. He had known John for many years and about a year ago, after one too many drinks, he had told him about Marie’s submissive nature and desires and his inability to satisfy them. It was music to his ears.

“And how are you Marie?” Rod asked her.

She looked down at the floor averting his eyes. “I’ve been naughty, sir’”

Rod felt his penis stiffen.

“Naughty?” he asked. “How naughty?”

She looked up at her husband momentarily and then looked back down at the floor.

“I... I caught her... relieving herself the other night,” John revealed. “Without her asking permission first.”

“Masturbating?”

John nodded.

Rod looked at her. “I thought we had dealt with this last time Marie.”

“I’m sorry sir,” she said softly.

Rod shook his head. “Well you know the punishment don’t you Marie?”

She nodded and then began to slip her shoes off. Marie had been to his home enough times now to know the routine. Both men stood and watched her strip. Marie always removed her jewellery first, putting her rings and watch into the porcelain bowl on the coat and hat stand before taking off her clothes. Each item would be carefully hung up and then she would head upstairs with John and Rod following on behind.

He remembered her first time, recalling how she hesitated when she was down to her panties. “May I keep these on?” she had asked.

Rod had stepped closer to her and rested a hand on her shoulder. “Well, far be it for me to force a lady to remove her knickers,” he responded, “but the punishment is about pain and humiliation.”

“Take them off Marie,” John had said loudly from behind. “You need punishing properly.”

Marie duly removed them and hung them on the stand before taking her first steps towards her punishment.

As usual, both men followed on behind. Rod was always unsure of what was going through John’s mind as they followed but he knew his own thoughts. He watched her fleshy, white buttock cheeks rising and falling knowing that they would soon be very red. Once inside the room Marie would climb onto the bed and mount the pile of pillows; positioning her groin area over them before stretching out her arms and spreading her legs wide. John moved to the top end of the bed while Rod moved to the bottom, it only took a few minutes to have her bound. Rod would take a few moments to savour the helplessness of her position; her raised bottom naked and ready for punishment and her sex exposed and ready for his pleasure after he had unleashed his fury on her buttocks.

When John stepped away from the bed his hand would always reach inside his jacket pocket for his wallet. It was always fifty pounds that he would put down on the bedside table next to the belt and cane. Rod had never, ever, asked for money but John had always insisted. “I want to be businesslike about this, Rod,” he had told him.

This time John put down an extra twenty pounds. “I need this pleasuring herself without permission sorting out once and for all, Rod,” he told him. “I think a few extra hard lashes of the belt would not be out of order”

He glanced down at Marie, whose face was turned towards them. She showed no emotion. “It’ll be my pleasure, John.”

“You’ll probably need an extra half hour with her, will you?”

John never stayed; he would always leave them alone while he punished her. It added to her vulnerability having no husband at hand to protect her. Rod also suspected that he enjoyed him taking advantage of his wife. He told him at the outset that he trusted him with her because, “Some men would take advantage of her vulnerability and fuck her,” he had told him. “But I trust you. I know you wouldn’t do anything like that.” Rod had looked him in the eye as he spoke. He felt sure that he meant the exact opposite of what he was actually saying.

“Make it an hour John,” Rod told him. “I think that having my friends Brad and Doug watching me punish her as well would help act as deterrence in the future.”

Marie gasped but John remained unmoved. “It’s your call Rod,” he responded. “If you feel that is required as well then I’ll leave you to it.”

Marie’s lips moved but no words came out.

“An hour extra it is then Rod.”

Rod stood by the window looking out. He heard the sound of his front door closing and watched as John walked to his car. He turned away as his car began to move off and went and sat down on the edge of the bed. He looked down at her almost pitiful state as he ran his hand down her back to her bottom.

“What are we going to do with you Marie?” he asked.

“I’m sorry, sir” she said with a sob like voice. “I just couldn’t help it. John was fast asleep and I didn’t want to wake him.”

“But you did wake him didn’t you? He probably caught you in the throes of an orgasm, didn’t he?”

“Yes sir.”

His hand slid over her bottom and then down between her thighs brushing over her sex in the process. She was wet. “Well I better get Brad and Doug over then,” he told her as his finger lingered over her sex.

“Please don’t.”

“Why?”

“Last time they came over they were touching me when you left the room.”

“Like this?” he asked as his finger penetrated her.

“Yes.”

“Well what did you expect?” he asked. “They’re blokes. If they get the chance to touch they will. You were lucky I came back when I did. Any longer and they would probably have fucked you as well.”

Rod sat up and took his mobile from his pocket.

“Please sir,” she pleaded. “I’ll do anything you want; anything at all.”

He sat back down on the bed and ran his hand up the inside of her thigh until his fingers rested against her sex. “But Marie, I can do anything I want to you anyway,” he told her firmly. “You are in no position to say ‘no’ to anything I want to do to you, are you?”

His fingers detected more wetness. “Well?”

“No sir,” she sighed. “I can’t stop you doing anything to me. Anything, at all.”

Rod stood up once again and drew out his mobile phone from his pocket.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments