Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unscheduled Play Day

22
4 Comments 4
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Her:
Today isn’t usually a play day, but I can tell by his tone in our texts that he needs it. That he needs me. He needs to control me and have me bend to his every whim. And I am more than happy to oblige. Only a few more hours until he gets home now. I go to our playroom and pick out what I need.

Nipple clamps, a spreader bar, my favorite whip… I can feel my pussy tighten with excitement. A ballgag, my collar, a butt plug… I run to our room and pull out my favorite strappy “lingerie” set... if you can even call it that. It’s basically a series of straps that wrap around my body but leaves nothing to the imagination.

I pull off my T-shirt and panties and delicately start placing the piece on my body. The top straps cross around my C-cup breasts, then cross again at my waist, accentuating my small waist and wide hips. I clip them in the back and then pull on his favorite black lace cheeky panties. They are crotchless and help shape my ass perfectly. I then go to work on the bottom straps that attach at the waist and wrap around my thighs.

This piece is one of my favorites. It not only makes me feel sexy and confident, but it also allows him to pull and tug and maneuver me however he needs. I walk over to the full-length mirror and attach my collar. It’s a small black leather collar that buckles in the back. It has rings on both the front and back of my neck so the leash or cuffs can attach on either side. I’m not sure I’ll need it, but it’s a good signal for him to let him know that today I am his slut, and he can use me however he needs.

I grab my other toys and head down to the basement. I’m not sure why I decided to set up here. Maybe because it’s damp and dark and dirty. The perfect place to be whipped and beaten and fucked. My mouth goes dry and my pussy goes wet at that thought. This gives me another idea and I run up to the playroom to grab one of my favorite toys.

It’s a remote-controlled vibrator. I slide it inside of me and position the flap over my clit. I press the button and nearly drop to my knees. I turn it off and run to the table and scribble a quick note out for when he returns home. Then I head back down to the basement to finish getting ready for him. My whole body trembled with excitement. 

Him:
What another horrible day in the office. The last two days have been some of the most stressful. My idiot boss keeps throwing extra work on me and expects me to just not complain. What a fucking asshole. I, unfortunately, have no control over anyone in my office, but I have been imagining controlling her all day. Bend her over my knee bound and gagged and give her a good beating before fucking her senseless and leaving her bound and gagged while I clean myself up and prepare for another flogging.

How I wish I could let out my stress in that way today. But rules are rules. I will have to settle for a good fucking and a hot shower. Four days between playtime is just so long. My cock twitches thinking of her bare red ass in the air and her bent over with tears streaming down her face from the painful pleasure. Her silently begging for more. Fuck. I shake my head to clear the images. Just two more days until she will be mine. 

I pull into the driveway and walk into the house. I throw my things on the counter and walk to the fridge to get a glass of water. She must be taking a shower since she’s not down here. Maybe I’ll go join her. I head to the stairs and see a note on the dining table. I stop in my tracks. Next to the note is the remote control. My cock hardens instantly. I pick up the remote and read the note.

“I’m in the basement waiting for you, sir. Feel free to tease me while you get ready. I can’t wait to please you.”

Fuck. I run my hand through my hair and more blood rushes to my cock. I press the lowest setting on the remote and dash upstairs to get dressed. Once I make it up the stairs and into our room, I crank up the setting again. I can picture her lying on the couch being masturbated by me. Knowing I’m in the house but not knowing when I’ll be down. This is exciting and just what I’ve been needing.

I take off my shirt and pants and slide on a pair of jeans. I put my belt back on just in case I need it. I turn the settings up once more. I head to the bathroom to clean up. I take my time brushing my teeth, fixing my hair, imagining her in pure ecstasy waiting for me. I turn it up to the final setting as I make my way downstairs.

As I approach the basement I can hear her muffled moans. My cock twitches. I open the door and freeze at the sight of her. She’s bent over the back of the couch, face shoved into the cushions to muffle her moans. Her hands are cuffed together and stretched out above her head clawing into the cushions. Her hair is pulled up into a ponytail and she has her collar on.

“Good girl,” I think. She’s wearing that strappy lingerie set and my favorite black panties. Her glorious ass is in the air and her legs are spread with the spreader bar attached to her ankles. I can see the pink vibrator peeking out from her panties. My hand grips the remote harder and a low growl forms in my throat. 

I walk over to her and see some toys laid out on a small table. A whip, lube, nipple clamps, her leash, and a butt plug. I gently lay the remote down next to the butt plug and pick it up along with the whips and lube. I walk over to her and bring the whip down across her ass. She screams and raises her head to look at me. She clearly didn’t know I was here.

MichelleKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleKing

She lifts up on her elbows and turns and that’s when I notice the ball gag in her mouth. Her soft lips wrapped around it, and she’s struggling not to moan. I grab her ponytail and whip her again. She arches backwards and a moan escapes her throat. I lean close to her ear and whisper, “Thank you little one.” And then I land another whip on her ass. 

She moans and I remove the gag from her mouth. She exhales roughly. “Welcome home,” she says with a grin. I try to hold back a smile but a low growl forms in my throat. I push her back over the couch and lean down to kiss her ass. I roughly shove her panties to the side to get a better look at her ass. I bite her right cheek hard and as she squeals I assault her ass with my tongue.

She’s squirming under me and I slap her ass with my hand to make her stop. I tongue fuck her ass and I can feel the vibrator mercilessly attacking her cunt. I sit up and then spit on her glorious asshole. I grab the lube and buttplug. I slather lube onto the toy and tease her ass with it. She wiggles her ass at me, my signal that she accepts.

I slowly push the black tool inside her, pausing to make sure she’s comfortable. Once the toy is fully in I step back to admire her. Panties shoved to the side, red marks across her ass, a black tool poking out between her cheeks, and a pink tool still inside her soaking cunt. My cock twitches with delight. 

While standing above her I undo my belt and unbutton my jeans. I free my cock but I just can’t help myself. I remove the belt and snap it firmly. She jumps but does not use her safe word. I step forward and place my hand on her back and bring the belt down on her ass, right above the butt plug. She cries out and my cock responds.

I bend over and rub her cheeks and delicately kiss the fresh red mark and then bring the belt down again harder. She flinched and pushes herself onto the couch with a squeal. I pull on her hair so I can see her face and let down one more smack with my belt. She screams and the tears start stinging her eyes. I throw the belt on the floor and pull her hair to make her stand up.

I grab her leash from the table and attach it to the back clip. I then undo her very loose cuffs and recuff her hands behind her back, and attach the cuffs to her leash. I kiss her mouth hard and then force her to her knees. Her legs are open wide for me thanks to the spreader bar still attached to her ankles. 

I grab the back of her head and the base of my cock and without hesitation shove my cock down her throat. She’s making direct eye contact and her face is streaming with tears. I start face fucking her hard.

“You dirty slut. You wanted to be fucked today, huh? Did you need my cock you fucking whore?” I shout at her.

She’s gagging and choking and moaning. The thought of all three of her holes being filled makes me moan and I just want to fuck her harder. I remove my cock that has streams of her saliva hanging from it and slap her face. She moans and her eyes roll back. I reach over to the table and grab the nipple clamps. I attach them to her nipples and tighten and that sends her over the edge. I pull on the chain as she begins trembling and nearly falls over. I grab her throat before she falls forward and watch her as she explodes under me.

“You dirty whore. Get up,” I snarl at her.  

She’s fumbling trying to stand but with her hands behind her back and the spreader bar and the body-shaking orgasm she can’t move. I pick her up with my hand still around her throat and pull on the clamp chain once more. She trembles and I throw her back over the couch where she started.

I grab her cuffs with one hand and then reach down to remove the vibrator from her dripping cunt. I throw it on the floor still vibrating and shove my cock deep inside her. “Ughhhh,” we both moan together. I pull her cuffs back so far that her hands are touching my stomach and her back is completely arched. Her pussy is wet and open for me and I can feel her cervix with every thrust. I slap her ass and yell obscenities at her.

“You fucking slut. You dirty whore. You like feeling this big cock inside you. You like being fucked dirty don’t you, you slut.” 

I slap her ass and push my thumb down on her butt plug. I can feel her pussy tighten around my cock and that sends me over the edge. I pull on her hair so I can get even deeper inside her, I reach around and pull on the nipple clamps once more and that sends her over the edge with me.

I release stream after stream of thick cum into her tightening cunt. I release her and she falls back into the cushions, face buried deep and ass in the air, my cock still buried inside her, our juices pouring out around me. 

I slowly pull out the plug and then uncuff her hands. I grab her hips and slowly pull out of her and watch as our juices drain from her hole. I kneel down and undo the spreader bar from her ankles. I can’t help myself and I start eating her pussy, tasting our combined juices. She trembles and reaches down to caress my face.

I stand and walk over to the counter to grab some towels to help her clean up. I walk over and delicately wipe her and myself clean before zipping back up my jeans. I then pick her up and place her laying on the couch where she immediately falls into unconsciousness.

“Good girl,” I whisper as I plant a small kiss on her temple. 

Published 
Written by Alwayswetttt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments