Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

use me

4
1 Comment 1
13.2k Views 13.2k
925 words 925 words

I came in the door and he was waiting.  He grabbed me and ripped my panties off me from under my skirt.  He then turned me around, bent me over and threw my skirt over my back.  My head was spinning trying to anticipate what was coming next and my pussy was drenched from the anticipation running through me.  the next thing I feel is a long wet tongue thrust roughly into my pussy.  It felt so good.  I moaned and tied to move a bit to give him better access to me and he backed off.  I stood up to see the hallway was empty and I was alone.  I went looking for him so he could finish the job and found him in the living room butt naked surrounded by two other men I didn't know.  I stared at the hottest men I'd ever seen and almost passed out when I looked down to see they were sporting nine inch dicks.  I started to salivate fantasising about how they would feel in my pussy and how much I wanted to suck them.  I dived for the closest one to me only to be pounced on by the three of them, blindfolded, tied up, and held down.   I lay there waiting for someone to make a move when he started talking to me. 

"I read your journal you little slut and I know this is what you want isn't it?"  I opened my mouth to answer but, he told me to shut up.  He said to me don't speak cause it wouldn't do me any good.  I was now his to do with as I pleased.  He told me today I was to pleasure his friends anyway they wanted it.  He said if I enjoyed it okay but, I couldn't refuse any demand put on my body.  Everything was quiet for a while and then another voice told me to get ready for the fucking of my life.  I felt the soft and hard flesh of dick pushing at my lips so I opened up to suck it in.  I tasted so good and I eagerly gobbled it up.  Suddenly it was gone and I opened my mouth to protest and was treated to a new one.  I sucked and licked it with all I had and I felt a hot wet mouth on my tit.  I moaned around the dick in my mouth.  I was so close to coming and I couldn't wait to be fucked but, they had other things in mind.  I was lifted up and walked for a few minutes then bent over and tied to a table.  Before I could get my bearings I felt a hard dick shoved up my cunt..  I felt good and I opened my mouth preparing for a new cock.  I wasn't disappointed.  While one cock pistoned in and out of my mouth another was in my pussy plowing away.  I was drunk with lust and coming so hard I thought I'd pass out.  The dick in my mouth started to throb so I began sucking harder and harder.  When it exploded I swallowed furiously trying to catch all that delicious dick juice.  When he was done the dick in my puss was suddenly gone and my ass was being licked.  It felt great.  Then without warning he shoved it up my ass.  I cried out in pain but, was silenced by a cock in my mouth.  As I sucked  I tried to relax but the pounding of my ass got harder and harder so I just focused on the dick in my mouth.  they all stated talking cheering the guy in my ass on.  I kept hearing them say yeah man fuck her ass.  Dick that ass.  take it you slut.  You like it don't you Yeah, Yeah you do.  I realized as they were talking that I did like it.  It felt damn good.  I started to work my ass back against the dick and then I exploded in orgasm.  I was untied but, kept blindfolded and guided to a chair.  There I was instructed to ride the guy sitting in it.  I sat on his dick and bounced happily for a few minutes then, I was pushed forward and I felt a dick pushing into my ass again.  My mind was reeling, my deepest most intimate fantasy was coming true and I was being dp'd.  I tried to be patient and just let it happen but, I couldn't stop my self.  I pushed back onto the dick at my ass only to find I was leaving behind the dick in my pussy so I slammed back down on it.  I kept doing this trying to fill my greedy holes with all the dick I could get when they held me still and at the same time slammed both dicks in me to the hilt.  I screamed out at the glory of being stuffed literally with dick when I was rewarded with dick in my mouth.  I humped and sucked furiously and my mind fell into this whirlpool of pleasure.  It felt like an out of body experience.  I don't know how I did it but, I fucked and sucked until all three cocks erupted.  I came so hard that I blacked out.  When I woke up I was in bed with my man and he told me I had dreamed the whole thing.  I don't believe it but, he swears I did.  If so I can't wait to dream that again,.

Published 
Written by desire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments