Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waiting For Mistress

"A dedicated submissive prepares herself and waits for her Mistress to call.."

53
34 Comments 34
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is partially a fantasy...but only partially. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Written as directed by my Mistress Haley"

i wake up, crawl out of the bed and present to my Mistress Haley as She has always directed; slipping out of my nightshirt and kneeling, naked on the floor. My ankles crossed behind (a position i had thought uncomfortable at the beginning, now no longer enters my consciousness), my wrists crossed, my back straight, chest thrust out...rings dangling from my nipples...and, of course, thighs wide open. i look up, into the soft chair where my Mistress might sit if She were here...into the shadow where Her eyes might be…and speak the words i have said countless times before: “Good morning, Mistress!” as if She were actually sitting there.

A moment longer, a deep sigh...my head slowly hangs. It has been a long time since She has been there.

i pull on shorts and T-shirt and step into the exercise room to stretch and exercise. Forty-five minutes of vigorous spinning later, i walk to the weight rack. It is my responsibility to keep myself fit for Her, to please Her. Everything is about pleasing Her. A quick breakfast, coffee, then water.

Showered, legs shaved, dried, hair fixed, makeup done, i walk naked to the lingerie drawer. What should i wear today? Another deep sigh. What would She have me wear, if She were here? i brighten a little at the thought. Pulling out a purple-hued pushup bra, i fasten it carefully and smile at my reflection in the mirror...my breasts, though modest, are still full and high. i take out a pair of similarly-colored stockings, a matching garter belt, and panties, giggling slightly at the idea of putting panties on BECAUSE my Mistress wanted it. i put the garter belt on and slide the stockings carefully up my legs, luxuriating with the feel of the fine denier nylon against my smooth skin. i pick up the panties...and hesitate...did She mention once about wanting me to wear a butt plug? i sigh again, knowing She might not call; but i want to please Her, everything i do or think is about pleasing Her.

Going to the drawer where i keep all my toys, i choose a stainless plug with a purple jewel, a good choice i think, then pump a little lube onto the tip….

The plug goes in...not easily, but it’s a familiar friend. i feel the fullness of the plug in my ass, then look at myself in the mirror, see the jewel winking between the smooth globes of my ass cheeks, and know Mistress would be pleased. i slide the panties on over the garter belt (so they can easily removed without taking the stockings off) and pull them up to cover my bare mound, decorated only with the twin labia rings i have had for years. Then i pad over to the closet and pull out my seven-inch platform heels. i want to look my best for Mistress Haley...if She should call…

The laptop is before me, on a low table as normal. i get my cushion positioned, and re-assume my presentation position. A little more constricted now, on my knees with my high heels under my panty-covered bottom, my wrists crossed behind my back. Once more i thrust out my purple-covered breasts...relax into the position...and wait.

It’s been a while since Mistress called me.

i worry sometimes, that i haven’t been pleasing enough in the past. That i wandered too much, caused Her too much heartache and worry. i took Her collar willingly...and happily...but i know i have strayed, and made Her angry. When She made me a Slave, it was such a happy day! She even changed my name to honor Her. Vanessa i had been, but Haleys4everslave i became. And yet, my own needs, sometimes, the need and hunger for younger girls, the desire to be used by other Dommes...has often clouded my mind. i know She has been cross with me, more than once.

AgataSunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataSunny

i watch the silent window on the laptop. Hoping it will fill with the marching dots that mean She has summoned me.

This is the life i begged for. To be Hers. To wait on Her call. And here i am, presented, dressed as (i hope) she wants me to dress, plugged, and waiting. Haleys4everslave.

Will She call? For a moment i am shaken by doubt. Have i been...abandoned? But no. i push those thoughts away. Mistress will not ever abandon me. She told me She wouldn’t, and She has NEVER failed to do what She says She will do.

i will wait. As long as necessary. When my knees are stiff from kneeling, i get up and go to the bathroom, and exercise a bit. Then eat a meal. More water. Then kneel again.

i wait. Waiting is part of submission, i learned that long ago—from Her. And i am submitted. i wanted it, wanted to belong to Her. But it has gone far beyond that. My life begins and ends with Her. All others have been pushed out. i left my old life, left it all behind, stopped answering calls and emails months ago, and finally, they stopped coming. Even knocks on my door were ignored, and finally, they stopped, too. i am Her 4everslave. And it is all i am. All i want to be.

i wait. The shadows cross the room. My knees are stiff again. Once more, i rise, exercise the stiffness out, use the bathroom, eat another meal, drink some more water, and resume my wait. i fill my mind with all the times She has shared Herself with me; honored me with the taste of Her toes, the smell and feel of Her most intimate parts, the hot liquor of Her urine. i shiver a bit, and smile inside. my Mistress loves me, and honors me with these gifts; She will not abandon me. i shift on the plug. The thoughts of Her, allowing me to worship Her, giving me Her gifts…a low moan escapes my slightly parted lips. My hips begin to involuntarily undulate on my heels and the scent of my arousal thickens; i can feel my nipples stiffening beneath the material of the bra. i begin to rock a little, my pussy is wet, and needy...and i feel the familiar urge and heat arising. Sweat pops out on my brow, my breath getting ragged. Surely...surely She would, would permit...the rocking and swaying increases. Then, i bite down on my lip. Orgasms belong to HER. And Her alone. Slowly my body settles.

The room grows dark. i rise again, stiffly, remove the heels, the clothing and the plug. i carefully wash the plug and put it away. I look at the lingerie and giggle; the panties will need washing before they are worn again. Tomorrow...maybe the cupless corset would be pleasing to Her? Once more, the bathroom, some light stretching and then reversing the morning’s routine: cleaning off the makeup, brushing and flossing, showering, drying myself.

i kneel once again, naked; presented the same way as the morning, the same way i have presented myself countless times before. “Good night, Mistress!” my voice rings out in the empty room.

i slip into my gown and into bed. Hers. Perhaps tomorrow She will call….

A last thought as my mind drifts off to sleep. "Can it possibly be only forty-eight hours since i have last seen Her?”

Published 
Written by Haleys4everslave
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments