Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome Back

"Jolene welcomes her lover back into her home."

11
6 Comments 6
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Jolene turned the key and unlocked her front door. She was still glowing from her latest rendezvous. Paying no attention to her surroundings, she walked through the door and pushed it closed behind her. She began thinking about what she'd prepare for dinner as she walked down the hallway.

Halfway down the hall, she unzipped her dress, oblivious to the presence of a visitor. Suddenly she felt a hand around her neck from behind and a deep husky voice, "Who did you have sex with just now, you dirty slut?" Her dress fell to the ground.

She gasped was pulled closer to the man's body and could tell he was aroused. His breathing was quick and shallow. The bulge in his pants against her bare bottom confirmed his intentions. She felt him grab a fistful of her hair and pull her down, turning her around and making her kneel to come face to face with his crotch. 

"I- I wasn't expecting you today." Jolene looked up and locked eyes with the man. Her hand instinctively touched his shin and travelled up his leg. She smiled coyly as her hand trace his stiff cock through his trousers. Her fingers ran along its length, making the bulge more apparent.

He smiled down at her, knowing that she wouldn't disappoint. He had surprised her by showing up at night, instead of the next morning as he had told her. The instant he had touched her, he knew that it was what he needed. As much as he enjoyed hearing about her escapades with her other lovers, it would be even better touching and feeling her immediately after. He knew how she wouldn't be completely satisfied and in need of him.

"Go ahead," he ordered, his voice full of hunger. He was fascinated by how sexy she was. His ability to fulfil her needs only fed into his absolute need for her. Let the others play with her, he knew who she was ultimately desiring. His intuitive nature with her allowed him to be the only one that could do what others could not.

Jolene knelt and carefully reached for the belt of his trousers. Skillfully she unbuckled and pulled it out of its loops, tossing it aside. Her eyes were still locked with his as she let down the zipper and gently tugged at his pants to help them drop. She didn’t move as his cock sprung out and tapped her cheek. Glad that he was once again commando, she took his shaft into one hand, stroking it from tip to balls as she opened her mouth, flattening her tongue. Slowly she moved closer to him and pressed her tongue to his balls. Feeling his flesh with her tongue, she moaned. She wanted to envelop him with her mouth but knew he wanted details first.

She continued stroking as she told him about her day. "After the department store trip, I stopped by Rocco's shop." Giving his cockhead a quick kiss, she continued. "He stopped what he was doing and took me into the back of the shop." She grinned. "Showed me all of his tools. He knew which one I was interested in." She winked and sucked his cockhead into her mouth hungrily. 

He took a fistful of her hair, "I can guess it's none from the shelf, right baby? " He pulled her mouth away from his cock and made her stand. Pressing his lips roughly to hers, he kissed her. He wanted to taste what she had done earlier. His mouth overpowered hers for a minute as she surrendered completely to him. He grabbed at her breast and squeezed it, reminding her how much he loved hearing how she played with all the guys.

When he finally broke the kiss, Jolene looked into his eyes. "You're exactly right. But I got a fantastic ride and lube job." She giggled sexily. "I think you should check it out." She winked as she kept stroking him, squeezing and twisting his shaft ever so slightly at times. She could feel him throbbing and knew he'd have his way with her shortly. She loved how telling him only fueled his passion, fed into his lust. The sex she had with guys was always good, but it was better coming home to him.

He turned her around and gave her a sharp swat on her ass. "Mmmm, that's my sexy slut. Getting fucked by so many guys but coming home to what you like best." He squeezed both her cheeks and smacked then again. "Get on the couch baby. I'll give you what you want." She moved to the couch, kneeling on it and resting her torso over the back of it. She looked over her shoulder at him wriggling her ass. She grinned as noticed his cock twitch as he approached moving slowly but deliberately. He reached out grasping her hips as he ran his cock head along her slit, teasing her, letting her feel him before he took her how they both craved. 

He moved his left hand grabbing her hair tightly as he drove his cock fully into her tight, dripping pussy. He pulled her hair hard, making her head move back as he repeatedly slammed his cock into her pussy, both of them moaning at the sensations. Jolene worked her pussy muscles wanting to make him cum quickly, knowing that he would be insatiable tonight and she would likely pass out with a smile on her face. His hips smacked into her ass as he thrust frantically into her tight pussy.

He stopped suddenly pulling completely out of her, she looked back at him wondering what he was planning, her surprise turned to joy as she felt him press his cock against her ass. He pushed hard and deep into her ass, both of them feeling the connection. Both knew that his cock belonged in her ass more than her pussy. His balls slapped her pussy as he thrust rapidly into her ass, pulling her hair harder. He groaned loving the moans that he was causing her to unleash.

FuturaSwitch12
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FuturaSwitch12

Jolene shut her eyes enjoying how he was using her, his instinctive use of her body always had her body tingling with desire. He always seemed to know what she needed. As he plunged his cock rapidly and deeply into her ass he moved his right hand to her pussy, his fingertips dancing along her slit teasingly. Jolene bit her lip knowing what he was planning to do, her body already on the verge of orgasm. Three of his fingers wriggled their way into her pussy, causing her orgasm loudly, wondering when he would start his trick or if tonight he would tease her. He moved his fingers in and out of her in time with his thrusting, keeping them straight, his thumb caressing her clit. She thrust back against him, drawing out her orgasm.

He kept driving his cock harder and harder into her tight ass, knowing he would soon be filling her ass. His grunts filled her ears, her heart fluttering as she knew she would be the cause of his orgasm. She clenched her ass as she slammed back into his thrusts as hard as he started to cum. The warmth filling her ass spread through her body as she slowed her movements wanting to catch her breath. His cock barely softened as he kept thrusting hard into her ass. His lips curled into a smile as he slowly moved his fingers in the way that only he used on her. Jolene wriggled the sensations all getting to be too much. Her senses were being overwhelmed as yet another orgasm washed over her. She moaned like a banshee through her orgasm, her head pulled back by his strong grip pulling her hair. 

Jolene knew he hadn't been getting any sexual relief on his recent trip by the way he was using her. She loved that he was confident enough to use her for his own sexual needs, to just take her as he required in whichever way he needed right then. Suddenly he let go of her hair his left hand moving suddenly to grab her left breast. He squeezed it roughly and rolled her nipple between his fingers. She bit her lip trying to be quieter. 

Each thrust of his still hard cock drove deeper into her tight but welcoming ass. Both knew that her ass was where his cock belonged. It felt great in her pussy but truly wonderful in her ass. His balls slapped against her wet pussy the sounds mixing with his groans and her moans making an erotic symphony that filled their souls, causing them to move faster, push deeper trying to join closer together. Their bodies moved as one as they lost themselves in the moment of lust and ecstasy, each only thinking of furthering the pleasure they felt in this moment, each knowing how it would end but not the road it would take.

"Your neighbour's know I'm here so why hide your enjoyment? Let them hear from you." He whispered huskily in her ear before kissing her left shoulder blade letting her feel his teeth against her flesh enjoying the shiver it caused in her. Without warning, he sank his teeth into her shoulder biting her. She screamed in orgasm as she felt his teeth press against her supple flesh and his hard cock throbbing again, filling her ass again. Her breathing was laboured as she struggled to remember to breath. She smiled as she felt his cock stay hard in her. Slowly she turned her head looking at him as he pulled his fingers out and withdrew his cock.

"Lay on your back baby we are trying something new." Breathing deeply Jolene rolled onto her back, watching He. She noticed a fiery look on his eyes that intrigued her and excited her in equal measures. She knew that no matter what she was safe in his arms no matter how rough he gets. He ran his hand over her body allowing the anticipation of the new to build. The fingers that had only recently been in her tight cunt ran over her lips. Jolene stuck her tongue out licking her juices from him. He grinned as she opened her mouth and he pushed all three fingers into her letting her suck her taste off of his fingers. As she sucked on his fingers he used his left hand to lift her right leg resting it against his left shoulder, pushing his hard cock into her ass as he did. As he held still in her tight ass he wrapped both arms around her grinning as he did.

"Wrap your other leg around me, baby." His voice was quiet but full of authority causing her to comply rapidly. Jolene wrapped her arms around him as he stood up, his hands moving to grasp her ass as he bounced her rapidly up and down his shaft, using her as a toy. Their lips locked as he bounced her faster on his shaft enjoying the feeling of her as a toy for him to use, their tongues dancing. She dug her fingernails into his shoulder finding this new position to be exhilarating. He started to limit the depth of his thrusts, teasing Jolene. Her left hand moved to the back of his head pulling him into a kiss. Without warning he deepened and hardened the thrusts filling her ass fully, spreading her ass around his invading shaft. His fingers dug into her flesh as he moved her rapidly on his cock, his hips moving in time driving his cock deeper into her as he used her to get his own pleasure. Both participants were exhausted but unable to stop. He felt his cock harden as his cum started to rise from his balls and Jolene screamed in yet another, far stronger orgasm. She groaned through it all as felt his cum fill her ass again. He walked her to her bedroom his cock still lodged deep in her, kissing her passionately all the way. Slowly he lay her on the bed as they untangled themselves.

"I've missed you, don't be away so long next time." She spoke softly as her eyes closed and sleep took over her.

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments