Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who I Am

"I refuse to say whether this is fiction or not."

8
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I am a sadist. The woman in front of me is there because she wants to surrender to me, at least for a time. We have spoken before this moment - negotiated limits and safe words and things of that sort. I would never do anything to a woman that she did not want at some level, perhaps deep down.

I start by asking her to disrobe before me. I can see nervousness. Her eyes dart to the door for a millisecond before returning to me and a flush appears on her cheeks. She bites her bottom lip and shifts her weight. But then her hands move to her waist to gather up the hem of her blouse and lift it up and over her head. Her auburn hair spills out from the neck hole of the blouse to cascade over her shoulders, some behind, some in front.

Her breasts are the perfect size: smaller than a melon, but larger than an orange. They're still held in place by a lacy white bra. She hands the blouse to me and I gather and fold it and hold it in my lap. Her hands return to her waist to find the zipper on the side of her skirt. She pulls it down and releases the snap at the top and lets it drop to her ankles. Her panties are revealed. Since she is facing me, I don't know for certain, but I am fairly confident that she is wearing a thong. She is also wearing a pair of strappy heels on her feet. She steps out of the skirt, bends down to retrieve it and hand it to me. I fold it and place it on top of the blouse in my lap.

She starts to bend back down to remove her shoes but I stop her and tell her to leave them on for now. Now there is a pause as she gathers some fortitude for the final acts. At this point, she is only barely beyond the level of modesty she would display at a public beach. But now that Rubicon must be crossed or abandoned - there is no third choice. I see her gulp and her hands move to behind her back. I infer her hands working the catches on the bra briefly and it sloughs off her shoulders and her breasts are free. They sag only slightly under their own weight, relieved of the support from the brassiere. The nipples, hardened eraser-like nubs surrounded by pink aureolas only slightly larger, remain pointing straight forwards towards me. She hands the bra to me and I take charge of it. And now, what must be the hardest part for her.

She swivels her upper body at the hips a couple of times nervously before bringing her hands to her hips, hooking a finger in the waistband of her panties and starts pushing them down, bending over as she does. When they get just above her knees, they fall the rest of the way and she steps out of them and picks them up. As she straightens up, one hand lands just in front of her crotch, shielding it from me for a moment longer, while the other offers the panties to me. Having now gathered all of her clothing, I rise up and tell her to stay there and I will return. I leave with her clothing to put it in another room, out of sight. She won't be needing any of it until I am finished with the task at hand.

I returned to my seat. She still has one hand in front of her crotch, and the other by her face, and she has an index finger near her mouth, as if deciding whether she wants to bite the nails or not. I tell her to stand up straight, with her hands at her sides. She quickly complies. Now I can see the adorable notch of her hairless sex and her single, solitary tattoo: the outline of a small heart just above and to the left of that notch, so adorable.

Looking down, it's just possible to see the tiny stainless steel ball that is the outside end of her VCH piercing. The piercing, two pearl earrings and the tattoo are the only deviations from nature on her naked body. I tell her to slowly turn around. I don't tell her why - why is never a question she asks in any event. The "why" is always merely because I ask it. But I want to see all of her as she stands before me. As her bottom comes into view, I marvel at its perfect round shape - accentuated as it is by her heels. The bottoms of the cheeks almost achieve a perfect horizontal just before arriving at the top of the thigh. Her bottom globes are even perkier than her breasts, if that's possible.

I order to move her feet further apart and she shuffles them out a couple of steps. I order her to go further and she does a little better. I order her to bend at the waist and put her hands on her knees. She complies, the hair spilling down the sides of her neck. Her sex comes fully into view between her thighs. It's a beautiful elongated flower bud, all in pink. The ball for the other end of the VCH peeks out from inside of her clitoral hood, crowding against her clit. Her lips gape invitingly just a tiny bit, converging at the top just below the adorable little star of her asshole. If I lean to the side, I can see her breasts hanging below her chest. Her face looks upwards on the wall, which I appreciate her doing without being told. Doing so forces her back to arch, making her pussy even more prominent.

I tell her to stand back up and come over to me. She walks towards me and I reach out for her arm and guide her over to my right side and pull her down to go over my knee in the time-honored position for corporal punishment. She braces with her hand on my left thigh and lowers herself into place; her breasts just to the left of my left thigh and her hips just above the right edge of my right thigh. She relaxes into place and her head hangs down towards the floor. I pat her right bottom cheek and ask for her right hand. She brings it up and I meet it on its way, taking hold of the wrist and directing it into her lower back.

Without any further delay, the spanking begins. I land sharp, hard spanks on alternating cheeks. Her head jerks up and she begins a series of stifled "mmfm" vocalizations, not quite with the drumbeat on her bottom. The cheeks quickly turn pink and then darken more slowly. Part way through the hand spanking, she begins to lose control and a long, plaintive wail comes from her. When her breath runs out, it's replaced with quiet sobs. I spank for a minute or two longer as she cries and then I stop and tell her that was a nice warm-up.

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile

She doesn't answer, but continues to shake over my lap, while I rub her bottom and feel the fire that I have kindled. When she has regained some modicum of control, I urge her to stand, and taking hold of her biceps, I walk her over to the table.

The table is an ordinary one against the wall. It's the perfect height for her to bend over and I have placed screw eyes on the bottom of the two front legs and behind the top far corners. Sitting on top of the table are two ankle and two wrist cuffs, with carabiners connected to rings, a ring gag, an anal hook with a length of sisal braided to it and a bottle of lube. I take each hand in turn and hold it in front of her to attach a wrist cuff. I then bend her over the table and attach each wrist via the carabiner on the cuff to the far edge of the table. I then take the ankle cuffs and kneel down to attach them to her, and then move each ankle apart to connect to the table leg.

I stand up and once again I admire the breathtaking view of her perfect pussy peeking out between her thighs. I take the ring gag and lean closer to her head and tell her to open wide for it. I slip it behind her top teeth and then swing it behind her bottom teeth before bringing the straps behind her head and securing them. Next, I dribble a little bit of the lube on my finger and bring it to her anus and apply it in tiny little circles. I add a little more lube and push just a tiny bit inside her ass. She responds with a little "ooh," modified by the gag.

Now it's time for the hook. I pick it up off the table and place the end on top of her anus. She twitches a little from the cold, unfamiliar feeling right at her most private place. I apply pressure - not too much, but a constant pressure. I see the rosebud respond underneath. It resists briefly, but then accepts and the hook moves slowly inside until the outside part rests between her butt cheeks and the hook eye rests at the top of her crack. I take the rope attached to the eye and bring it up to the back of her head, looping it through an eye on the back of the gag. I apply a firm (but again - not too hard) tension, bringing her head back until she is looking straight forward. I tie a couple of half-hitches on the rope, securing her head in place against the hook up her ass.

I leave her like that and step back to admire my handiwork. My sudden absence results in her making a questioning grunt-noise through the gag. She attempts to look to the side, but that results in an increase in the tension on the hook, so she is forced to return to looking straight ahead. I leave her like that for a moment and as quietly as I can, remove my belt. I wrap it around my left hand until only an eight-inch tail remains.

I return to her and move my right hand down to feel between her thighs for her sex. She jumps at the new contact, but then moans as I start to rub in small circles. She is, of course, very wet. I rub some more and then take my hand away and slash down vertically on her right ass-cheek. Her moans turn to a scream and she throws her head back to expel it. When her air is exhausted, her head falls down until the rope tightens and pulls on the hook again and she is forced to keep her head up. She pants for a moment. My hand returns to rubbing her sex and once again, she begins to moan. I keep that up for a minute and then repeat the strapping on her other cheek, forcing another scream out of her. This time she doesn't repeat the mistake of allowing her head to fall far enough to tug on the hook.

I repeat the rubbing, but this time before I add another vertical stripe to her bottom, I used my free hand to pull her bottom cheek to the side and apply the strap as close to the hook (without hitting it) as I dare. She screams again, louder this time and it takes her longer to recover. After the scream, I hear her sob a little. I repeat the whole sequence of rubbing and strapping on the other side, wresting another scream and sobs from her again.

Now I set down the belt and remove my secret weapon from my pocket: my little clit buzzer. I turn it on and bring it to rest directly on the outside ball of her VCH piercing, sending the vibrations through it directly to her clit. She yelps in surprise and then begins to moan again. I rub her pussy with my other hand and her moans become louder. As I continue my ministrations on her sex, I can feel the tension building in her body towards the inevitable. Her moans become shorter and mixed with panting that gets faster and faster. And then her entire body tightens up and she strains at her bonds. She makes no noise for just a second - not even breathing. Then she lets out a long moan and the tension in her body dissolves into convulsions as the orgasm tears through her. And then it leaves her and she sags onto the table, her head still raised up.

I quickly untie the knot behind her head and allow her to lower it to the table. I unclip and remove the gag, and she begins to work her jaw in response. I move down to her ass and gently pull the hook out of her ass. It was cold going in, but it's now I can feel the warmth she conveyed to it. I kneel down and release her ankles next. She moves her feet together and takes her weight on her feet. I stand back up and lean over to release her wrists and she is free. She stands up and I wrap her in a warm embrace. She buries her face in my chest and holds on to me impossibly tight and I stroke the back of her head. Neither of us speaks - words are not necessary. She is still nude, but the trepidation and nervousness she had while removing her clothing is gone. She has found peace. And so have I. I now have another cherished memory to recount to myself forever.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments