Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife makes fantasy cum true

"Come home from work to find out my wife has made arrangements to make all my fantasies come true."

41
18 Comments 18
122k Views 122k
11.5k words 11.5k words
Legendary Story

As soon as I walked in the door from being out on the road for a week, my wife told me to go have a shower and then to get dressed in what she had laid out for me on our bed.   I could see that she had that certain twinkle in her eye when she is either really anticipating something or really horny.   I just wasn’t sure which one it was this time.  

As a long haul trucker, I don’t get too many opportunities to really have a good long soak in the shower.   But now I was home and I was so curious about what my wife had up her sleeve that I showered in near record time.   Making sure to shave the stubble of pubes that had grown in since the last time that I had a chance to shave them off.   I got out of the shower and was drying myself off when I thought that I heard a couple of women chatting and giggling.   I just assumed that Kim had the T.V. on and was louder that usual.  

I used the side door of the washroom to go straight into our bedroom to see what Kim had put out for me to wear.   I was surprised to see my black mesh thong and her short silk robe.   My cock twitched at this as I knew we were in for a good time.   I slid the thong up my legs and checked myself out in the mirror.   Not bad for a forty one year old, I thought as I gazed on my reflection.   Through the nearly transparent mesh of the thong, my cock and balls could clearly be seen.   I was getting harder the longer I looked so I grabbed Kim’s white silk robe and tied it loosely around my waist.   I am not much taller than Kim but her robe only just covered my ass and if I bent over, there would be nothing left to the imagination.  

I took one last look at myself in the mirror, took a deep breath and opened the door.   I strutted down the hallway and into the living room hoping to find Kim in a sexy lingerie set.   Instead I found her and two of her friends chatting away to each other.   Even dressed as skimpy as I was, none of them even looked my way when I came into the room.   I was just about to say something when Kim looked at me and said that I had very poor manners.   We had guests over and I had not gotten them a glass of wine yet.   Taken completely off guard, I didn’t know what to say.   I just went into the kitchen, grabbed three wine glasses and filled them with the wine that was already opened and on the counter.  

            I took the first two glasses in for the guests but neither looked at me nor spoke as I gave them their wine.   When I returned with the third glass for Kim, it was only then that I noticed what she was wearing.   She had on my favorite white tank top with her pink push up bra and her little grey stretch mini skirt.   I couldn’t tell if she was wearing panties or not because her legs were crossed and she was sitting upright.   I looked over at the other two and saw that they were wearing jeans and t-shirts.   I thought this was a bit odd but didn’t make mention of it.     

Just like a command she would give one of our dogs, Kim motioned for me to sit on the floor beside her chair.   Still not knowing exactly what was going on, I did as she requested and took a not very comfortable position beside her.   The others had still not stopped their idle chit-chat nor had they looked at me.   Kim fell into conversation for about five or ten more minutes before rising to her feet and telling her friends that as a special treat, they will have a man-servant for the evening.   That he is there to serve their needs but will only take orders from her.   She asked her friends if this was OK and they both said yes in unison.   Kim then told me to stand and get each of the ladies another glass of wine but to make her a “special” drink.   I took the two wine glasses and refilled them and gave them back to the friends and then set about making Kim her special potion.   All it was was coconut rum and orange juice, but I knew that is Kim’s favorite drink.   I returned to the room and handed her her drink which she immediately drank almost half.   She motioned again for me to sit beside her on the floor, which I did.   As soon as I was seated she stuck one of her feet in my lap and told me to massage it.   I grabbed her by the ankle and began to rub and massage her foot and toes.   She then had me do the same to the other foot.   This went on for about fifteen minutes and then she told me to stop and stand up.   As I did, she reached out and undid the tie to the robe and pulled it open.   She told me to take it all the way off and to throw it on the other chair.     

So there I stood just in my see through thong with a semi erect cock trying to bust out and three hot women looking at me expectantly.   Both of the other women scanned my body briefly and held out their wine glasses saying that they needed another refill.   I looked at Kim and she told me to hurry up and fill their request.   I could feel three sets of eyes on my exposed ass as I made my way back into the kitchen to do their bidding.   Upon my return and giving each their respective glasses, Kim told me to stand in the middle of the room for a while and model my thong.     

“See ladies, this is what I get from a man who likes to be manly on the road but when he comes home it is I who gets to be the boss” Kim said as she pointed a finger and made a swirling motion.   I took this as a hint to do a slow pirouette for the ladies enjoyment.   As I came back around to face the three of them, my cock had grown in my excitement so that now it was almost standing at full staff.  

“What do you think?   Is he pretty enough in that thong? Or would he be even prettier in something a bit less manly?” Kim asked her friends.     

“Let’s see what he might look prettier in” Sue said to Kim.  

“I agree.   Here you go” Kim said as she held up one her tiny g-strings.   “Go and put these on and then we will see if they make you any prettier.  

I went to the washroom and skinned down my thong and slid her tiny red g-string on and fit my cock into place.   I walked back and stood before them to get their approval.  

“That’s cute, but not really very pretty.” Kim said and motioned for me to stand in front of her.   As I stepped forward Kim reached out and grabbed my cock and said “look girls, his little cock is getting all excited from having my panties on.”   She grabbed my ass with her other hand and turned me toward the others awhile still keeping a grip on my hard on.   “I think that he might even get more excited if he looked even prettier” With that, she gave me another pair of panties and again told me to put them on.   I was about to go back to the washroom but she told me just to turn around and get changed.   I turned my back to the three of them and slid one pair down and tried to slide the other pair up but they got stuck at my knees.     

“Look girls, he can’t even dress himself.   And he calls himself a man. I think that he might need some help getting his little cock tucked in”   Kim taunted as she got up and walked to me and slapped my ass before reaching down and helping me tug the hot pink satin g-string up my thighs and into place.   This pair was even smaller, tighter and more see through than the last pair so my cock was just barely contained.     

Kim went to her chair and sat back before she told me to turn around so they all could see if I looked prettier.   “Well ladies, what do you think, is he any prettier in these?   I know his little cock likes the satin.   Look how hard his tiny little pecker is.”     

“That’s an improvement” Tina said “his tiny penis is all hard now, but my wine glass is empty”  

“So is mine and I’m thirsty.”   Sue chimed in.  

            I looked at Kim and saw that she had slid back in her chair and let her legs drift apart so I could now see that she was wearing a very tiny totally see through g-string that I got her for her birthday last year.   Very sexy indeed.   It was wet in the crotch area so I had no problem seeing her pussy lips through the scant fabric.   

“Go fill the wine glasses and hurry back with that little cock.” Kim said  

I went to the kitchen and poured the rest of the wine and hurried back.   After I had handed the full glasses back, Kim told me to stand and let them admire her handiwork in creating such a pretty man.   I did as I was asked but had to reach down and adjust my now very hard cock.     

“I never said that you could touch yourself, did I?” Kim barked.  

“No.” was all I could say as I hung my head down.  

Kim had Sue hand her some nylons which she quickly looped around each of my wrists and tied them securely behind my back.   “There, that should keep you from touching your little cock for a while. Now come over here and get this bra off me.”     

I just looked at her and wondered how with my hands securely fastened.   “You’ll just have to use your mouth and teeth if you want me to show off my tits to everyone.” Kim said.  

I knelt on the floor before her and started to raise the bottom of her tank top with my teeth.   Kim helped a bit my sitting forward and arching her back.   I finally got the small top free from her body and looked in awe at her magnificent breasts encased in a bright pink push-up bra.   Kim knows that I have trouble undoing the clasps of her bra when my hands aren’t tied so she knew that I would never be able to do it with only my mouth.   “Tina, would you please be a dear and give this excuse for a man help with my bra?”   Tina only nodded, moved over to Kim and undid the clasps for her.   It was a sexy sight indeed to see another woman undress your wife for you.   “Now Chris, come and finish the job if you can. And while you are doing that, Sue can you paddle Chris’ ass for not completing my order to get my bra off by himself?”   With that, she pointed to a wooden spoon on the coffee table.  

I crawled to her on my knees and slipped one shoulder strap down and then the other.   Finally, the bra fell away and exposed those glorious tits to my eyes, not to mention the others as well.   The whole time that it took me to complete this order, Sue was slapping my ass with the spoon getting harder and harder the longer that I took.  

“Good job girly man.” She said to me. “Now you can kiss my feet and work your way up slowly.”  

            I kissed her feet and started working my way slowly up her legs. As I got to her thighs, she slid down in her chair and presented her g-string covered crotch to me.   I could smell her arousal as I got closer to her pussy and couldn’t resist snaking my tongue out and licking the length of her wetness through the material.   

“I never said you could use your tongue.” She barked and sat up a bit. “You will need to be punished for that little indiscretion.   Sue, since you did such a good job last time, could you give Chris fifteen good hard spanks?”  

“Girly-boy, come here and kiss my cunt while you receive your penance.”  

            I began to kiss her fragrant pussy all over as Sue rained whacks on my ass with the wooden spoon.   All three girls counted as Sue continued her mission.   Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen.   They all cheered when the beating stopped and looked at my sore, red ass.   What they couldn’t see was my rock hard cock still restrained by the tiny pink g-string.   I longed to pull Kim’s panties to the side and really go to town eating her to orgasm but I had been admonished once already so I just kept on kissing her pussy.  

“OK Chris, have you learned your lesson that I am the one giving the orders here and you are only to obey them to the letter?   Kim hissed at me.  

I lifted my lips from her wet crotch only long enough to say “Yes ma’am” and went back to inhaling the glorious scent of her womanhood and continued kissing.  

“Now that’s a good girly boy, now continue your path up my body.”  

As I kissed my way up her body, I wanted so bad to take one her very hard nipples in my mouth and suck on it but I decided against it in fear of more whacks with the wooden spoon.   I soon finished kissing Kim’s forehead and planted one final kiss at the top of her head for good measure.  

“Very good, girly boy.” Kim praised me. “If you are untied, can we trust you to behave and not touch your hard little cock?”  

“Yes ma’am” was all I could say as I looked down and saw my hard cock sticking a good two inches above the waistline of the g-string and a large drop of pre-come rolling down the head.     

            Kim noticed this and stuck her finger out and wiped it off and told me to get on my hands and knees and beg for a meal.   I did as was told as Kim stuck her come soaked finger into my mouth and had me suck off all the come on it.     

“It would appear that Chris likes the taste of his own cum ladies” Kim said with a smirk “Do you think he will still like it when it is a full load?   I have always wanted him to suck up his cum like he always wants me to do.”  

“That would be awesome to see” Tina said, “If we are supposed to like the taste, they should too”  

            With that, Kim had me stand in front of her and as she untied my wrists she told me that I had better learn to enjoy the taste of cum because there is going to be a lot more of it in my future.   I wasn’t sure what she meant with that statement, but I was in no position to argue.   My cock was harder than it has ever been.  

            Kim went on to tell me that from this point forward, I was to clean up any cum that was on her or in her no matter what.   That she was the boss and I was only there to service and clean her.   My cock gave an involuntary twitch at this news and a fresh dollop of cum leaked out of the slit.   Kim had me scoop it up with my finger and suck it into my mouth.   I actually liked the flavor of it.     

“Lets see if the little pussy man can lick pussy as well as he licks his own cum” Kim said as she sat back down in her chair and let her legs drift open.   I could clearly see the outline of her cunt lips through the soaked material of her g-string and it made my mouth water.   It seemed a lot wetter than usual, but I just chalked it up to the eroticism of what we were doing.     

“Come down here and lick my creamy pussy so that all my friends can see what a good girly boy you are.” Kim sneered at me. “If you are good, I’ll let you lick the come out of it.   Tina, would you be so kind as to spank Chris when I tell you to?”  

“With the spoon or something else?”   Tina queried.  

“I’ll let you use your imagination and use what ever your little heart desires.”   Kim replied with a slight smile.   “You can use the spoon, your hand or something that you may find of interest in that shoe box beside your chair.”  

            Tina bent over and picked up the box, removed the lid and squealed with delight as she extracted a 9 inch silicon dildo with huge balls.   She gripped the shaft like it was the real thing and said “I think this tool will do”.  

“Ok.   Let’s give that a try to see how it works.   Give girly boy here a few good whacks.   Chris, get on all fours to receive your trial hits.”   I did as was told and the beating began.   I liked the way the soft silicone felt as it made contact with my ass and my cock was rock hard and dripping.  

“Kim, his little cock is leaking all over your carpet again.”   Sue chimed in  

“Chris, you know what to do with your cum when you leak.” Kim looked at me sternly.  

            I scooped up the offending drops and sucked my fingers till they were clean.   This whole time Tina had not stopped beating my ass with the fake cock and it still felt good.     

“OK Tina.   That should be enough for his little girly ass for now.   Just keep an eye on his hands and cock to make sure that he doesn’t get any ideas about jacking off while he licks my wet cunt.” She said. “Chris, get down here and suck on my pussy like I know you want to.   And make sure you clean it out really good.”  

            I bent over and used my teeth to pull the material of her tiny g-string out of the way and finally stuck my tongue into her dripping wet cunt.   The taste was different than usual and it looked like cum was leaking out of it but I did as I was told and continued to lick and suck and swallow all the juice that she had to offer me.   I was loving every second of it when Kim told me to use my fingers to scoop out all of the cum that was in her pussy, so I stuck my finger deep into her cunt and watched in amazement as a huge load of cum flowed out.   I quickly put my mouth back on her pussy and sucked it all back.     

“See, I told you that he would suck cum from my cunt.” Kim bragged to the others.   “I’ll bet you that his little cock is rock hard from sucking my pussy full of cum.   Tina, I think that Chris needs his ass spanked for being such a cum loving pussy sucker.   Choose your weapon from the box.”  

            I watched as Tina rummaged through the box looking for just the right tool.   Again she squealed and pulled out a six inch butt plug.   Kim told her that would not be any good for spanking but there is another good use for it.   Kim asked Sue to get her the bottle of Astroglide from the box.     

            I was told to remain in my kneeling position while Kim grabbed the plug and lube from Sue and circled around me till she was behind me.   She pulled the g-string out of my ass crack and put a few drops of the lube right on my hole.     

“This should help to remind him who the boss is” Kim said as she began to push the plug into my ass.     

            When Kim had the entire six inches firmly stuffed into my ass, she put the g-string back into place and told me to make sure that it doesn’t come out before our game is over.   All I could do was to nod my head and enjoy the sensation of having my ass filled.   My cock has never been so hard.  

            Kim came around to her chair again and told me to continue sucking the load of cum from her pussy.   I had no clue as to who had recently fucked her and filled her sexy cunt full of cum, but I didn’t really care at that point.   All I knew was that I was loving everything that was happening.  

            I continued to suck and lick her cunt until she gave one more push and forced the rest of the cum out and into my waiting mouth.   I licked my lips as she pulled my head back and gave me a huge open mouth kiss with lots of tongue.   I could see that she was also wanting a taste of the cum that I had been enjoying.   She told me to stand up and to model my hard cock for the ladies while she went to freshen up.  

            I stood up and turned towards the other two with my hard cock standing at full attention and leaking a steady stream of pre-cum.   Both of the other girls could only stare as my cock bobbed before them.   I could plainly see their nipples were also standing erect and that they also loved the scene that was unfolding.  

“Take that fucking g-string off and show the ladies your tiny little cock and balls”, Kim shouted from the washroom, “but make sure that your ass remembers who is the boss”  

            With that, I slowly peeled the tiny g-string that wasn’t really covering much anyways over my boner and down my legs.   I had to be conscious of the butt plug in my ass so that I would make sure that it wouldn’t slip out.   As I stepped out of the tiny underwear, another huge drop of pre-come leaked out of the end of my cock.  

“His tiny cock is leaking like crazy, Kim” Sue shouted. “What should be done about it?”

  “You can feed him if you would like to Sue” came the response from the washroom.   “Or you can tell him to feed himself, whichever you want.”  

            Sue knelt before me with only a few inches between her face and my hard throbbing erection.   She wrapped one hand around the base of my cock and slowly pulled toward the head forcing another huge dollop of come to form.   This she scooped up with the index finger of her other hand and slowly rose to her feet and stuck it into my mouth.   I savored the flavor of it as she twirled her finger in my mouth to make sure that I got all of it.   All the time that Sue had her finger in my mouth, her other hand never left my hard cock and she was now very slowly jerking my cock, applying lots of pressure.  

            Tina was watching all of this from her vantage point on the couch and let Sue know that I had produced another huge drop of come.   Sue again dropped to her knees and pulled on my hard cock until she could scoop up enough come on her finger to feed to me.   Again, she put her come laden finger into my mouth and had me suck it clean.     

“Is he getting a good meal and enjoying it?” Kim asked as she walked back into the room.     

            My back was to her and she told me not to turn around and to just keep enjoying what was happening.  

“I think that your man likes sucking the come from his little cock, it wouldn’t surprise me if he would like to suck a real mans cock and get the come right from the source.”   Sue said, still not letting go of my rock hard boner.     

“I am sure that he would love to see what a real mans cock looks and feels like instead of that puny little cock that he has.” Kim chided, still behind me.   “And his ass seems to like that plug in there too, I bet he would love to have a real mans hard cock stuffed up there while he is sucking on another huge dick.”

“Oh look ladies.” Tina said from the couch “His tiny cock is rock hard and oozing just thinking about big cocks plugging all his holes.   I think that you are right Kim, He would love a real mans big cock to suck on judging by the way he sucked all that gooey cum out of your delicious cunt.”  

            I could feel Kim’s bare tits on my back as she hugged me from behind and brought her hands up to play with my nipples.   She pulled and pinched them until they were as hard as my cock.   Then she let one hand stray down to cover Sue’s on my cock.   They both stroked me in unison for a minute or so before Kim let her hand drop down a bit further to cup and caress my swollen balls.   Her other hand continued to pinch and pull on my left nipple.            

“Tina, are you sure that you don’t want to come and play with his little cock for a while?”   Kim asked her friend.  

“I’m sure.   I told my hubby that I would be a good girl tonight.   But I am sure that I will be fucking him hard as soon as I get home, all of this has made my pussy so fucking wet.” Tina said, never taking her eyes off my cock and everything else that was happening.  

            I looked at Tina on the couch and I could see that her pussy was indeed very wet as she had a huge wet spot on the crotch of her jeans.  

“Oh, Tina, how I wish your man was here right now so that he could watch how we are humiliating poor Chris.   I am sure that your hubby would love to get his huge cock sucked by this little bitch.”   Kim said as she slowly rotated the butt-plug in my ass.   “Then maybe I could get him to fuck me with his huge man cock while Chris watches. I am sure that Chris would love to suck another load of fresh come out of my pussy, wouldn’t you Chris?”  

            All I could do was to nod my head in agreement as Kim pulled the butt plug out of my ass and slowly slid it back in, all the while Sue was still gripping my boner with an iron fist.  

“When I ask you a question, I expect an answer.”   Kim said as she rammed the plug into my ass with tremendous force.   “Would you like to watch me get fucked with a huge cock and then suck his come from my cunt???”   

“Yes Kim, I would love to watch a huge cock fucking your cunt then I would love to lick and suck the come from your well used hole!”  

“Would you like to lick him clean too?”  

“Yes I would love to suck all your juices from his cock”  

            I guess that my answers pleased her because she slowed her pace with the plug and continued to caress my nipple.  

“How is his tiny little pecker doing up there Sue?” Kim asked.  

“I think that all this talk about him licking come and sucking big cocks has him almost ready to blow his load.”   Sue said tightening her grip on my cock.  

“Then we had better slow down and let him relax for a while, we wouldn’t want him to come all over your new shirt, besides, I think his ass is getting too used to having this little plug in it.   Tina, be a dear and see what else we have in that box that he might like better.”  

            I watched as Tina rummaged around and pulled out the same 9 inch dildo that she had used to spank me earlier.  

“He seemed to enjoy this on his ass, let’s see if he likes it just as much in his ass.”   Tina smirked as she handed the weapon to Kim.  

            I watched as Kim took the huge rubber cock and lubed it up.   She handed it to me as she gently slipped the plug out of my ass.  

“OK Chris.   Go onto the back deck – no wait, the front deck and insert this dildo fully into your ass and wait for me.   You had better not touch your cock in the meantime or you will be in really big trouble.” Kim said as she pointed to the front door.  

            We live out in the country and our back deck is fully secluded, but our front deck is totally exposed to whoever may be driving by.   I knew that there wouldn’t be very many cars but even one going by freaked me out.   But fearing the wrath, I did as I was told and walked out onto the front deck, stood the dildo up on its base and sat down on it.   I was pleasantly surprised at how easily it slid to the base, although it wasn’t the first time that I had sat on this particular toy.   I resisted the urge to grab my throbbing boner and jerk it off and just sat there in the darkness.   I could hear the ladies talking and giggling inside the house but I couldn’t quite make out exactly what they were saying.   I could see headlights coming over the hill toward our house and I just froze.   Luckily, the car drove by without incident.   That’s when the front door flew open and Kim came out totally naked and began to berate me.
“What the fuck are you doing?   I never said that you could sit down and hide in the shadows.   Now get the fuck up onto your feet and show me the cock in your ass.”  

            Unlike the butt plug that I had earlier, this big dildo had no natural shape to keep it in my ass, so I had to physically hold it in with my hand so that it wouldn’t fall out.  

“Very good little cock sucker you are.” Kim said with a glint in her eye as she saw the entire nine inch dildo buried right up to the balls in my ass and my cock was still as hard as ever. “But you will need to be punished for your little indiscretion; you were sitting down on the job.   The light will now be turned on over the porch, no longer any shadows to hide that little cock in.”  

             With that, she turned, went inside and flicked the switch that set the deck ablaze with light.   Now, there would be absolutely no hiding from any cars that may drive by.  

            I stood there for about 2 or 3 minutes before another car came by.   As they passed the driveway, they honked the horn and hooted out the window but did not stop.   I was glad to see nothing but taillights disappear over the hill as they carried on their journey.     

            I could still hear chatter and giggles coming from the house but then it got very quiet and I strained to hear what they were talking about.   All I could make out was Kim’s voice and it sounded like she was on the phone.
“Yup.   It’s all set up.   How long?   OK. See you then.”   That was all I could make out as I could only hear her side of the conversation of course.   The chatter and laughter got louder when Kim hung up the phone.   There was nothing I could do to find out what was going to happen next.  

“How is my little cock doing out here?”   Kim asked as she stepped out the front door still naked as the day she was born.   “Now Chris, I want you to go to the bottom of the stairs and stand at the foot of the driveway and wait for further instructions.”  

            I walked down the stairs rather clumsily trying to hold the giant dildo in my ass, and went to stand where I was directed.

PeerlessGalad
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeerlessGalad

  Kim told me to stop right there and I did as directed.   She again called me her good little cock sucker and went back into the house.   Ten minutes and three cars passed without incident and I was beginning to wonder if they had forgotten about me.   I guess I spoke to soon as a pickup truck came up the road and slowed as it approached the driveway.     

I instantly recognized the truck as that belonging to Dave and Shelley, friends of ours that we often had drinks and partied with.   I could see the look of surprise on both their faces as their headlights focused on my naked body at the foot of the driveway.   The sight of me did not deter them however as Dave put the truck into park and they both got out.  

“Nice cock Chris” Shelley said as she rounded the front of the truck and came towards me.   “Looks like Kim is having a bit of fun with you tonight”  

“Looks like you won’t be shaking my hand tonight buddy” Dave said as he noticed my right hand occupied keeping the huge rubber phallus buried in my ass. “Yup, Kim has most definitely outdone herself tonight.”  

“Oh hey guys.   Why don’t you come on in and have a drink” Kim said from the doorway, still gloriously naked.  

            I watched as their eyes shifted from my naked form to Kim’s delicious body.   Her nipples were very erect in the cool night air and her shaved pussy glistened in the bright porch light.   Kim hugged Shelley in greeting and then not only hugged Dave but gave him a huge wet kiss too.   Kim broke the kiss and looked over at me and told me to get my ass inside and fix drinks for our friends.  

            I was glad to be back in the warmth and security of the house and wasted no time in taking drink orders.   Dave just wanted a beer as usual, Shelley requested a screwdriver and the other ladies all wanted their wineglasses refilled.   I was having difficulty walking with the huge dildo in my ass and Kim noticed.   She told me to go to the washroom and remove the cock, wash it off and bring it back to her before getting the drinks.   I did as told and then proceeded to the kitchen to fill the order.  

            I filled all three wineglasses, fixed a screwdriver and popped the top on a cold beer.   I found a serving tray and pilled all the drinks on.   I managed to make it back out into the living room and began to hand the drinks out to everyone.     

“You are such a good little cocksucker Chris” Kim said as she took a good long pull on my cock as I handed her the wineglass.  

“Yes his little cock is still all hard and wet” Sue said as she did the same thing that Kim had done as I gave her the refill.  

            Surprisingly Tina reached out and rubbed the pre-come all over the head of my cock as she reached for her glass with her other hand.   “I though you were going to be a good girl tonight Tina?” Kim asked with a huge smile on her face.  

“I thought so too” she said giggling “I guess the wine is getting to me”.  

            My next stop was to give Shelley her drink and as I stood in front of her with my hard cock barely 6 inches in front of her face, she grabbed her drink and slapped my cock really hard.   That really shocked me but I could see that Kim loved it.   “Get that puny cock out of my face and give me my drink” was all Shelley said.  

“And don’t even think about sticking that little cock in my face” Dave said as he grabbed his beer of the tray.   “The only cock I am going to be playing with tonight is this one” as he grabbed the bulge between his legs.     

“I know that you are thirsty Chris, so you may go and get yourself a beer” Kim said as she watched Dave fondle his cock and balls through his pants.   “You may sit beside me when you return.”  

            When I returned with my beer in my hand, Kim pointed to the floor in front of her.   I put my back to her and sat down to enjoy my beer.   I felt the slap really hard on my ass as Kim told me never to turn my back to her unless told to.   I immediately turned around to face her still in my sitting position.   This put me at eye level with her wet cunt.  

“Who ever would like to get naked may do so now.   I’m sure that Chris will help anyone who needs it” Kim said to the crowd.  

“I could use some help” Shelley said from across the room.  

            I got up and walked over to where Shelley was standing and began to remove her top.   Her bra was next which let her perky little b-cups with rock hard nipples be exposed to my gaze.   Next I knelt down and unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them to the floor.   That left her standing in front of me in just a tiny thong which was very wet in front.   I hooked my fingers into the waistband and pulled them to the floor where she stepped out of them.   Her pussy was shaved smooth except for a little landing strip just above her clit.  

“Looks like you and Dave had a bit of fun before coming over tonight” Kim said as she spied the cum dripping from Shelley’s pussy.   “Do you need to be cleaned out?”  

“Chris, get that mouth of yours down there and clean up that sticky mess” Kim told me as Shelley sat down and spread her legs.   “And be a good little cum-sucker and get all of it.”  

            I wasted no time diving face first into that delightful cunt to begin my task.   Like I had done to Kim earlier, I started by sucking and licking all that I could on the outside of her pussy before sticking my tongue way up inside to get what ever I could reach.   I was actually beginning to like the taste of cum.   I could feel Shelley flexing her cunt muscles to force as much out as she could.   With one last big push, I was rewarded with a huge glob of the salty mixture.  

“Very good cum sucking and cunt licking Chris” Kim said as I moved away from Shelley’s fragrant pussy. “Now get over there and help Dave get undressed.   I want to see his huge hard cock.”  

            My rock hard cock led the way as I crawled on my knees to Dave.   He pulled off his t-shirt as I unbuckled his belt and undid his pants.   As I pulled his jeans to the floor his cock was dangling just inches from my face.   I could smell the musky odor of his wife’s pussy and his cum on it.   I was relieved to see that his dick was actually shorter and thinner than my own seven and a half inches but that did not stop Kim from swooning over it.  

“Now that is a real cock.” Kim said as she rubbed her wet cunt.   “I can’t wait to have that monster in my cunt.   What do you think Chris, would you like to see that huge cock in my cunt?   Fucking me and filling my pussy with more cum?   More cum for you to enjoy sucking from my pussy”  

“Yes, I would like to see Dave’s huge cock fucking your wet cunt” was all I could say as I watched Kim slowly rub her clit in tiny circles.  

            After watching all of this Sue finally spoke up and asked Kim if it was alright if I went to help her get undressed.  

“Of course, my dear.   Chris, get that little cock of yours over to Sue and help get her clothes off.   And make sure that you do a good job or you will be punished.”   My mistress said with a glint in her eye.  

            I went over and knelt at Sue’s feet and began to pull her t-shirt out of her jeans and then pulled it up over her c-cup tits.   When I finally got the shirt over her head, she reached behind her and unclasped her bra to let her breasts be on display for all to see.   I then unbuttoned her 501’s and began to pull them to the floor where she stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.   She stood there in just her black thong panties as I waited for her to tell me to take those off too.  

“Chris, get those fucking panties off her ass so that we can all see her cute little pussy” Kim said to me.  

            I lightly grabbed the waistband of Sue’s thong and began to slowly pull them down.    Her light blonde bush was revealed to my eyes and soon her red swollen and very wet pussy lips were before me as I continued to draw the flimsy fabric over her ass and down her long legs.   Finally the little bit of damp cloth hit the floor and she sat back down, but left the thong hanging sexily on one ankle.  

“Sorry Chris.   No fresh cum in there for you to enjoy.   I haven’t been laid in weeks” Sue said pointing to her crotch as everyone laughed.  

            Now the only person in the room to have any clothes on was Tina.   She must have felt a bit out of place because she asked Kim if there was a housecoat that she could change into.   Kim told me to get the short robe that I had worn earlier and give it to Tina.   I did as asked and Tina went into the washroom to get changed.  

            The housecoat was very short on me, so I was pleasantly surprised to see Tina walk back into the living room with most of her legs showing and a good deal of cleavage as well.   Most of her ass was exposed when she sat down and the front rode up almost to her pussy.   From my vantage point, I could see that she was indeed naked beneath the robe.  

“Feel better now Tina?” Kim asked.   “About time you got out of some of those clothes”  

“I told my hubby that I would be a good girl tonight and not get naked” Tina said with a smile on her cute face.   “And you will all agree that I am not naked.”  

            The entire group laughed and nodded their heads in agreement.   It was quite a site to see in my living room.   Kim sat in her chair totally naked slowly massaging her clit, Dave and Shelly sat nude on the loveseat with their hands in each others laps.   Sue was also naked at one end of the couch and Tina dressed in only a very short robe at the other end.   I was standing in the middle of the room with nothing on but a smile and a hard-on.  

“Well Chris, since you are just standing there with your tiny little cock all hard and sticking up, why don’t you go get the bottle of wine and refill all the glasses and bring another beer for Dave.” Kim said looking at my boner.   “Oh hell, you might as well get yourself another one too.”

              I dutifully went to the kitchen grabbed two beers out of the fridge and made my way back to the living room.   I put my beer on the side table, handed Dave his beer and then proceeded to fill all the glasses with wine.   As I stood in front of Sue filling her glass, she reached out and stroked my hard-on a few times before I moved over to Tina.   Her short robe had slid up even further revealing her partly shaved pussy.   Like Sue, Tina stroked my cock a few times as I filled her glass.   I finally went to Kim to refill her glass and she shocked my by taking my member in her mouth and sucked on it while I topped up her glass.   Unfortunately, as soon as her glass was full, Kim let my cock drop out of her mouth.     

I noticed that Shelley was holding out her empty glass obviously looking for another screwdriver.   I stood in front of her to collect her glass as she again slapped my cock really hard then waved me away.   I went to the kitchen and quickly made her drink and made my way back to her.   I again stood in front of her to hand her the glass and she once again slapped my dick really hard.   I continued to stand there as she continued to slap my rock hard cock.   With every hit, she got a bit harder until she was almost punching it.   She took one final slap and then punched me right in the balls.   I almost doubled over in pain but it still felt really good.

  “Oh Shelley, that was fucking hot.   And look, his tiny little cock seems to have liked the abuse.   It’s leaking cum again.” Kim said as she pinched one of her nipples. “Chris, you know what to do when there is cum present.   You have been told already that you are to eat any cum that is found anywhere from now on.   So get your finger down there and start eating.”  

“Yes Ma’am” I said as I scooped the cum off the end of my cock and stuck it into my mouth. “Anything else I can do?”  

“Now that you mention it there is.” Kim said. “You were a bad little cock with very bad manners serving the men their drinks first.   You should know that the ladies always get served first.   You will need to be punished for that. And since you seem to like serving the men first, I think that it’s only fitting that you stay true to form and service the men first.”   

            With that, Dave stood up in front of me and presented his semi-hard cock.   I looked at Kim and asked her what I am supposed to do.  

“Get it ready for me” Was all she said.   I reached out and grabbed Dave’s cock and began to slowly stroke it with one hand while fondling his balls with the other.   It didn’t take long for Dave to get fully erect and begin to leak cum.  

“Chris, there is cum present.   You know what to do.”   Kim said eyeing the big drop on the end of Dave’s dick.  

            I stuck my finger into the drop and then into my mouth.   It tasted good, a bit salty, but good.   I continued to stroke his hard-on as more cum oozed from the hole.   I was just about to stick my finger into it to scoop it up when Kim shouted that this time I was to get it directly into my mouth.   No fingers needed.   So I stuck my tongue out and slowly licked the big drop of cum off Dave’s cock.  

“Oh ladies, look at my little cocked man.   Doesn’t he look good with a big manly cock in his mouth?” Kim said while she massaged her pussy and clit. “I bet he would look even better with the whole thing in is mouth.   Chris, take the whole thing in your mouth and you had better feel pubic hair on your nose.”  

            I opened my mouth and let Dave push his cock past my lips and deep into my mouth.   He was bumping my tonsils before I felt the first tickle of hair on my nose.   It was then that a bright flash lit up the room.   I turned my head as much as I could with a mouthful of cock to see Tina with our digital camera recording the whole event.  

“Just a few shots to keep you in line.”   Tina said as she snapped off a few more. “You sure look sweet with a big cock in your mouth.”  

“Chris, you have received enough blowjobs that you should be able to give one by now.” Kim said as she watched me inhale Dave’s cock.   “Come on.   Show the ladies how much you like having a huge cock in your mouth.”  

            I began to bob my head on Dave’s cock, taking more of it in with every down stroke.   I was just working up a good rhythm when I felt a dildo being slowly pushed into my ass.   Someone had worked about three or four inches of the rubber phallus into my butt when I again saw several flashes and could only assume that more pictures were being taken of me being double penetrated.  

“OK Chris.   That’s enough.   I am sure that Dave’s huge cock is ready for my mouth and wet cunt now.”   Kim said.  

            As I reluctantly let Dave’s cock slide out from my lip-lock I felt the dildo being slowly pulled out of my ass.   I suddenly felt very empty at both ends.   But when I turned my head slightly to look at the rest of our guests I was pleasantly shocked to see that Tina, the camera person, was taking a picture of the whole scene including the string of saliva running from my lips to the tip of Dave’s cock and Kim holding the huge dildo pointed at my stretched asshole.   Tina had crouched down in such a way that spread her legs and I was treated to a spectacular view of her gaping cunt.  

“Shelley, do you mind if I suck on Dave’s monster cock before I stick it in my wet cunt?” Kim asked as she knelt beside me and took Dave’s dick in her hand.  

“Not at all, fair is fair after all.   Chris was treated to my pussy full of Dave’s cum so it would only be right to have you suck the cock that provided it.” Shelley said as Kim put the head of his cock in her mouth and began to give one of her awesome blowjobs.   “Speaking of which, Chris, there is more cum leaking out of my pussy that you should be licking up.”  

            I left Kim to suck on Dave while I crawled over to Shelley and began the task of eating all the leftover cum from her twat.   I was so engrossed in trying to get all the tasty remnants from Shelley’s pussy that I did not notice that Kim and Dave had changed positions and were now fucking doggie style on the floor behind me.  

            When I finally did notice, I took a few final licks of Shelley’s cunt and stood to watch.   My cock was still rock hard as I stood in front of Shelley.   True to form, Shelley wasted no time in assaulting my cock with a barrage of slaps.   I was getting so worked up by the beating that I was afraid that I was going to blow my load.  

“Chris, go out front and stand at the foot of the driveway and have a cigarette to calm down.   I have plans for your cock and cum later.”   Kim said between grunts and moans caused by Dave slamming his cock into her from behind.   “And don’t even think about jerking off or you will not get any of what I will have to offer you later.   And I think that we all know what that is.”

            I grabbed my beer, my smokes and went outside to cool off.   I did as I was told and went to the foot of the driveway and lit a smoke and waited for the tension to subside.   I really didn’t think that my cock would go soft knowing that Kim was getting well fucked just inside the door but I tried to clear my head so that I wouldn’t cum so quick.  

            I was just about to put out my finished cigarette and drain my beer when the door opened.   Sue and Tina came out to stand with me, both totally naked now.   I made a comment about Tina’s nudity and was told that she didn’t care any more about trying to cover up.   She just wanted to be naked like the rest of us.  

            The three of us each lit up a smoke and stood there in almost silence.   Finally, Tina broke the ice by flicking her butt onto the road and dropping to her knees in front of me.   She looked me in the eyes as she slowly engulfed my cock right to my balls.   She bobbed her head a few times and then slowly let my cock go with an audible pop.   I was stunned and just stood there as Tina got to her feet and kissed me on the lips.   The next thing I knew, Sue was on her knees and taking my manhood into her mouth too.   I was once again treated to a few quick sucks before she too let go and rose to her feet.

“I think we should go back inside now before we all get carried away.” Sue said as she gently pulled on my dick. “Besides, we wouldn’t want to miss too much of the action going on in there.”

              I let the ladies lead the way back to the house and in through the front door.   When we made it back into the living room, Dave was laying on his back with Kim riding his cock and Shelley sitting on his face getting her pussy eaten.     

“Did his tiny little cock taste good?”   Kim asked Sue and Tina.  

“Yup” was all they could both say.  

“Oh fuck.   Dave, your huge cock feels so fucking good in my wet cunt.   It feels so good to have a big cock inside me instead of Chris’ tiny little one” Kim said as she looked into my eyes still bouncing up down.   “Do you want to taste my wet cunt Chris?”  

“Yes I would love to taste your pussy” I said nodding my head.  

“Then go ahead” She said as she climbed off of Dave.     

            I went to get into position to lick her cunt but she stopped me and told me to get a taste some other way.   I looked at her quizzically.   All she did was to point to Dave’s cock and told me to get my taste of pussy from his cock.   I grabbed his dick by the base and took it all into my mouth savoring the combined flavors of their juices.   A few more flashes from the camera filled the room.  

“Sue, since Tina is busy capturing all of this with the camera would you mind helping by filling Chris’ ass with a toy to remind him of who is the boss.”   Kim said while watching me suck on Dave’s cock.   “You can use whichever toy you choose.   I’m sure his ass can handle it.”  

            I couldn’t see which toy Sue found but I was soon full of cock in my ass as I continued to swallow as much of Dave’s hard cock as I could.   Shelley was still sitting on Dave’s face getting her pussy eaten, and I could see flashes of light every once in a while as Tina took more and more pictures.    

“Make sure you get all of my pussy juice off his body Chris.   I am sure that you will do a good job.” Kim said as she lightly stroked her clit.   “I want him clean for my next fuck session with that huge cock.”

            As I continued to blow that cock before me, Sue never let up fucking my ass with the huge rubber phallus.   Her thrusts were getting stronger and deeper the longer it took.   Finally, I took one last lick of Dave’s cock and presented it to Kim for her inspection.     

“Oh yes.   You are a good little cocksucker aren’t you?” Kim said to me as she grabbed a hold of Dave’s cock.   “Now keep that dildo in your ass and go out front while I fuck this monster cock that you have sucked clean so well.”  

            As I stepped to the front door I saw Shelley climb off Dave’s face and follow me to the front door.   She and I stepped out into the cool night air and each lit a smoke.   As we stood there in the darkness, Shelley turned to me and raked a long fingernail down my chest, over my stomach and across my cock to my balls.   As she scratched my balls gently but insistently, she got further and further back until her fingertips met mine wrapped around the dildo keeping it in place in my ass.     

“You like that don’t you?   That big cock in your ass I mean” Shelley asked fondling the silicone member.   “And I bet you loved sucking my husbands cock too didn’t you?”  

“Yes, I love all of what is happening tonight.   Even the fact that I haven’t been able to cum yet.”   Was all I could say as she slowly thrust the dildo in and out of my ass.  

            Shelley let go of the silicone cock and brought her hand once again to my balls.   She looked me in the eyes as she used her long nails to scratch a path from the base of my cock right to the tip of my piss hole.   Then with a grin on her face, she forcefully jabbed the head of my cock with her nails almost to the point of pain.     

“You just concentrate on fucking yourself in the ass and let me worry about your little cock.”   She said as she grabbed my balls really tight and pulled down hard.   

            I couldn’t believe the incredible feeling as Shelley pulled and squeezed by swollen balls as I slowly worked the dildo in my ass.   Shelley took one last drag of her cigarette and flicked it away and then turned back to me and slapped my hard cock the hardest that she had yet.  

“OK.   Let’s go back in now.   I want to watch Dave fuck your wife.” Shelley said as she turned towards the door. “And bring that little cock of yours with you”  

            I dutifully followed Shelley’s cute ass up the stairs and into the house.   As we entered the living room we saw that Kim was now on her hands and knees getting fucked by Dave doggie fashion.   Kim told me to slide under her and suck her clit while Dave pounded away at her cunt.   I wiggled my way under her and got an up close view of Dave’s cock sliding in and out of Kim’s wet pussy.   It was not easy to get my tongue onto her clit but I finally located it and did my best to suck it into my mouth.   I must have been doing a good job as Kim began to buck wildly on my face and Dave’s cock.   Every once in a while Dave’s balls would drag across my forehead and nose and I would reach up to lick them too.  

            All of the stimulation must have had the desired effect on Dave because he tensed up, shouted and began to cum inside of Kim’s pussy.   This set Kim off too because she began to cum as well locking my head between her thighs.   I had no choice but to stay where I was and continue to lick her cunt as she and Dave came together.  

            Slowly, Dave’s cock began to get soft and slide out.   Kim told me to clean it off for him.   As his deflating cock slipped from her pussy, it dropped right into my open mouth where I sucked and licked their combined juices from his shaft.   When I had gotten it clean, Dave pulled it out of my mouth and I began to lick and suck on Kim’s very sloppy cunt again.   Kim sat up a bit and forced Dave’s cum out of her pussy and into my welcoming mouth.   When she was satisfied that I had gotten all of it out, she climbed off me and told me to look around at our guests.  

            Dave and Shelley sat on the loveseat with Dave slowly stroking his withered cock, while Shelley had two fingers in her pussy rubbing franticly.   Sue had the big 9 inch dildo jammed to the hilt in her wet cunt and I could hear it squishing around.   Tina was using the tip of a small vibrator on her clit to get herself off.     

            Kim pulled my head to hers and gave me a huge sloppy kiss no doubt still tasting Dave’s cum in my mouth.   We continued to make out while the others came all around us.   “Is this what you wanted to happen?” Kim asked me.  

“Way better that even I could have ever imagined” Was all I could say as everyone was coming down from their sexual high.  

“Chris, go and kneel in the middle of the floor and give everyone a treat as they collect their clothes and walk past you on their way to get dressed.   And ladies – and Dave – you may do whatever you would like to do to poor Chris and his little cock”.   Kim said triumphantly as she stood behind me with her hands on my shoulders.  

            Dave was the first to grab his clothes and walk up to me.   He waved his cock in my face and told me to suck on it.   I did as was told and proceeded to blow that cock again.   Kim finally told Dave to go and get dressed and he slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth.  

            Shelley was next as she stood in front of me and told me to lick her cunt.   I slowly slid my tongue up and down the length of her wet pussy and finally zeroed in on her clit.   I guess I hit a nerve as she pulled away from me and bent over and slapped my hard cock four or five times. Wow.   Damn near came with that.  

            Sue got into line next and had me do the same thing to her that I had just done to Shelley.   As I got closer to her clit she began to have an orgasm all over my face and chin.   Her knees buckled and she fell to the carpet in front of me.   None of this action was wasted however, as she quickly turned her head and engulfed my hard pecker in her mouth.   She sucked a few times and then got up and walked away to get dressed.  

            Tina had waited patiently for her turn and I was surprised to ear her tell me to lick her cunt.   She had been so reserved all night and was now coming out of her shell.   Kim had Tina lie on her back while telling me to crawl between her legs and do a good job.   With her overly excited state, it did not take very long to begin to orgasm.   My tongue had barely touched her clit when she grabbed the back of my head and forced my face further into her fragrant twat.   She held my head tight as wave after wave of delight passed over her.   It was only when the convulsions subsided did she relax her grip on my head and let me up for air.   “Oh fuck, I needed that.” She said still laying there with her legs spread wide and her pussy oozing.   “I’d suck your tiny cock to orgasm right now if Kim didn’t already have plans for your cum”.   

            With that she got up, gathered all of her clothed and retreated to the bedroom to get dressed.   Kim gave me a peck on the lips and told me that I have been a very good little cock and cunt sucker tonight.   Kim then told me to fit the butt plug back in my ass and go stand by the door to see our guests out.   One by one, they all came out of the bedrooms now fully dressed and each of the girls gave Kim a kiss as they filed out the door.   Dave was last and bent over and sucked each of Kim’s nipples and then gave her a kiss as well.   When they were all gone, I closed the door and turned to Kim.  

“Go outside and have a smoke.   I will meet you in bed.   But leave that thing in your ass.”   Kim said as she turned and walked down the hall towards our bedroom.  

            I quickly went outside, had a fast smoke and returned to the house.   I made my way down the hall and slowly opened the door only to see the entire room lit up in the soft glow of candles.   “Bring that tiny cock here” Kim said to me as she patted the bed beside her.  

            I crawled over the bed taking care to not let the plug in my ass fall out and took a seat next to her.   We kissed tenderly for a few minutes before she told me to lie back and enjoy.   She slid her way down my body and finally ended up face level with my throbbing cock.   “You have been such a good boy tonight; let me take care of that for you.   Besides, my cunt is way to sore right now to fuck you properly.”  

            Kim slowly let my cock slide into her mouth and began to give me the best blowjob I have ever had.   As she skillfully sucked my cock, she slowly fucked my ass with the plug.   I didn’t last very long as I erupted a huge load into her mouth.   Kim was ready for it and as I came, she pulled the plug from my ass and clamped her lips tight around the head of my cock so as not to loose a drop.     

            Never taking her eyes off mine, she slowly let my cock slide from between her lips.   It was a sexy site indeed to watch the woman you love stare at you with lust filled eyes as she pulls her cum laden mouth from your spent cock.   She slowly slid her body up mine until we were at eye level with each other.   I knew what to expect next and opened my mouth to receive.   Kim put her lips on mine and opened them up just a little bit to let some of my come trickle into my waiting mouth.   As soon as she saw me enjoy the initial taste, she opened up her mouth completely and gave me a huge French kiss, swirling my cum in my mouth with her tongue.   She finally pulled her mouth from mine and let me swallow.     

            Kim told me that she loved me and pulled me into her arms as she said goodnight.  

“I love you too babe” I replied “Good night.”   

           

 

Published 
Written by chriskayaks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments