Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alex and Vicki: Love Thy Neighbor

"How am I going to tell my wife about Gene and I in the shed?"

41
10 Comments 10
23.3k Views 23.3k
5.2k words 5.2k words
This morning, well let’s say from midnight on, has been anything but a typical Saturday morning. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining, but now I can’t wait to see what happens for the rest of day.

It was just before eleven a.m. when Vicki and Tara left for the mall. I had some client work to prepare, plus I intended to finish my preliminary designs for the expansion of our sunroom. My goal was to send them to a few local architects early next week to get the ball rolling. Once that project was done, I intended to fire-up my new riding lawnmower and mow the lawn.

***

While I worked on my designs, Vicki sent me this text message with a picture…

Text: Hi Hon’ - At DD’s - Tara and I bought these black panties and white crop top shirts, but my shirt barely covers my boobs so you’ll love it - Ginny and Amber have them too – Imagine all of us prancing around our house in them when they come over, and wait until you see Amber, she lost her baby weight but her milky boobs are still huge!

Okay, so today was not going to be a normal day. I sent Vicki a text back to tell her that I can’t wait, and that I love her. After that I continued to work on my sunroom designs. It was about a half-hour after Vicki sent me her first message when she sent me three more text messages within a few minutes…

Text 1: Hon’, wish you were here – Before Tara was about to try on a new pair of shorts, I told Amber to seduce Tara in the dressing room – And did she – Amber took Tara by surprise and licked her pussy when she pulled her shorts down!

Text 2: Hon’, then Tara and Amber got naked and had a quickie in the dressing room - Ginny and I watched – When Tara milked Amber’s big momma boobs, and she’s never had momma’s milk before, Tara squirted as she milked them, and then Tara got Amber to squirt when she came – Now I’m a horny mess!

Text 3: Hon’ - Ginny says she wants to get together with us soon – Maybe next Saturday night if Ginny and Amber can find a sitter - Okay with me, you? - LY!

I sent my wife a text back: Whatever you ladies decide is fine by me. And Babe, stop at the market on your way home to get something to grill, just call ahead, John will have anything you want ready and wrapped for you - LY!

Vicki’s last text read: Okay Hon’ – LY2!

No, today was not going to be a normal day by any stretch of the imagination, and now I’m horny as hell. But I did manage to finish my sunroom designs in spite of my diminished mental capacities.

> > > > >

It was just before one p.m. when I went out to the shed and started up my new riding lawnmower. It didn’t take me long to fall in love with it, since it had plenty of power and could turn on a dime. My next-door neighbor Gene was outside as I mowed, and he gave me a thumbs-up as I rode past him.

While I mowed the lawn, I thought about Vicki’s text messages. Suddenly, I pictured Vicki, Tara, Ginny, and Amber running around the house in matching black panties and sexy shirts that barely cover their tits, especially Amber with her milky momma boobs. Fuck, that vision sent a rush of blood to my cock, so much so that my cock was now hanging out of my shorts as I mowed the lawn. And no, I was not wearing any underwear.

Well, within a half-hour I had the front yard done, and then I parked the rider near the sunroom door. I went in the house to take a leak, and I ended up pumping my cock a little because I was so horny, but I didn’t cum. Before I went out to do the backyard I got a drink of water, and then I took my t-shirt off since it was pretty hot outside.

Needless to say when I went out to finish the lawn I was still horny as hell. As I mowed, I thought about fucking four hotties and milking Amber’s momma boobs. Actually, now I was beyond fucking horny. As I mowed, I began to rub the head of my semi-hard cock. Although I knew that Gene was outside, and that he might be able to see me playing with my cock, I didn’t care. Honestly, I kind of hoped that he did.

Seeing as my new rider has plenty of power and agility, it didn’t take long to finish the backyard. Once I was done I hosed off the rider, and then I parked it in the shed. Now I intended to take a nice long shower, and beat my meat to relieve my horny state of mind, just so I could think straight again.

***

Just as I shut the rider off, Gene walked in the shed to see the new machine. Gene was also shirtless, and like me all he had on was a pair of shorts. I couldn’t help but notice that his shorts were much tighter than mine. In fact, his tight shorts made his cock appear to be pretty impressive, and that made me wonder what his bulge would look like if it were hard. And by the looks of Gene’s huge cock bulge, I think he was commando too, and that totally turned me on.

While I sat on the rider Gene and I talked about it: the size, the shape, that kind of shit. But it didn’t take long before Gene asked me about the day when Vicki ran around the yard topless, and then he also questioned why she went outside naked to pick up her bikini top.

To answer Gene’s question, I said, “Vicki was sunbathing face down with her top un-hooked, and then she jumped-up and pretended that a bee or a wasp chased her inside. Gene, believe or not, she did it just to let you see her big fucking tits. She knew that you were staring at her and rubbing your cock.”

“You are joking, right?” Gene said.

“Oh, no bud, I’m dead-ass serious… And I know this to be true because I happened to be in the sunroom when it happened. Well shit, when I saw her big titties bounce around as she ran in - I just had to fuck her, especially after she told me why she did it,” I said.

“No shit,” Gene said.

“Yeah Gene, no shit, and it was a hot fuck too, in her ass no less… So anyways, to punish my wife for what she did, I told her to slowly walk outside naked and get her fucking top. I didn’t think she’d do it, but she did – you saw her. She can be a little slutty when she wants too,” I said.

Well, after I told Gene what really happened he began to rub his cock, and then he said, “Damn, if Vicki was my wife I’d be at her hot ass all the time, and those huge fucking tits - You lucky fucking dog you!”

“Yeah, I guess I am… But you have no idea how she wears me out. And now that we have Tara living with us, well, all I can say is it’s a good tired,” I said as I rubbed my cock.

Gene seemed to be a bit shocked by my answer, and he immediately but slowly said, “And Vicki lets you fuck Tara?”

“Gene, its not like she lets me fuck her, we all sleep together… Tara’s become like a second wife to me,” I said.

For the next few minutes Gene and I talked about our wives, and Tara. He said that his wife (Tammy) has been working out for a while now, and that she’s close to the size she was when they were first married. I told Gene that was great, and that I hadn’t seen Tammy for a while now.

I remember when they first moved in many years ago. Tammy used to prance around their yard in a skimpy bikini like my wife does. Back then, I thought Tammy was a little blonde hottie with a cute body, and since she’s lost her weight I’d love to see how she looks now.

At this point my cock was only peeking out of my shorts as I sat on the rider. But while Gene and I continued to talk about Vicki’s hot ass and big tits, the blood gushed to my cock, and as it got hard it hung out of my shorts. When Gene started to gaze at my cock, I moved around on the seat to let it hang out more. Once his eyes were locked on my cock, I said, “Go ahead - grab it.”

Without any hesitation Gene leaned in and grabbed my cock, and then he began to pump it. And as he did he unbuttoned his shorts, and then he unzipped them. Now, Gene’s cock was only inches away from my hand, so I grabbed it, and then I started to pump it. As I did, I said, “So Gene, did you jack-off after you saw my wife’s big tits that day?”

“Fuck yeah I did… I’ve beat my fucking meat over your wife hot tits more times than I can count,” Gene said.

While we continued to pump each other’s cocks’, a few minutes later Gene said, “Alex, maybe I shouldn’t tell you this… But one day your wife went out to sunbathe like she always does. It was real hot out, and Vicki had a real skimpy bikini on, one that barely covered her tits and pussy, and then she started to rub her pussy as I watched, and she knew damn well that I was watching her.”

“Serious?” I said.

“Just listen,” Gene said… And then he went on to say, “She looked at me as she fingered her pussy with one hand, and then she took one of her big knocker’s out of her top and played with a nipple just to tease me. Quite honestly, it looked like she wanted to fuck, so I walked over to her.”

“That’s what I would have thought too… So then what?” I said as I pumped my cock a little harder.

“As I stood above her, I pulled my cock out and began to pump it. Once she saw how big and fat my cock was she took her bikini off, and then she began to finger her clit as she stared at my cock,” Gene said.

“Holy fuck,” I said, as I continued to pump my cock. Now I was pissed as fuck at my slut wife, because I knew damn well that she’s wanted to fuck Gene for years now, but I was also hotter than hell from listening to Gene’s story.

Gene continued, “Alex, just after your wife slipped a finger deep into her pussy, and then licked her finger, she asked me, ‘Gene, can your wife see us here?’ I told her ‘no, she’s not home,’ and then she said, ‘Then fuck me.’”

“Fuck, I had no idea that she fucked you,” I said.

“No Alex, she didn’t. That’s just one of my favorite jack-off fantasies... I have a few others too - I hope you’re not pissed,” Gene said.

“Holy fuck Gene, you had me going there for a minute… And no, I’m not pissed,” I said. I’ll admit that I was relieved to hear that Gene’s hot story was only a fantasy, because that conversation with my wife would have got real ugly, and fast.

***

After Gene finished sharing his fantasy, I continued to slowly pump my cock as I sat on the rider, and then I said, “Gene, let me get off.”

Gene continued to pump his cock as he took a few steps back, and then I got off the rider and took my shorts off. Now as I stood next to him naked, I knelt down and started to suck his cock.

It didn’t take me but a few seconds to totally get into sucking Gene’s big cock. As I sucked and sucked, he said, “Oh fuck man, that’s good - I had no idea you liked to suck cock.” I didn’t respond to Gene’s comment, instead I just kept sucking that huge cock of his, and then I grabbed his low-hanging balls, sexy balls; fucking bull balls.

About now, I was putting some serious head on Gene’s cock, but then Gene abruptly said, “It’s my turn.” Although I didn’t want to stop, I let his cock slip out of my mouth. When I stood up, Gene was quick to get on his knees. Before he stuffed my cock in his mouth, he said, “I swallow,” and then he grabbed my cock and started to suck it.

Gene was good at sucking cock, real fucking good. While Gene sucked and sucked, I thought about his fantasy with Vicki. And the more I thought about it, I could picture my wife acting like a slut. Finally, as I pictured my wife fucking Gene in our yard, I couldn’t hold back my load any longer, and I said, “Holy fuck Gene, your fantasy’s gonna make cum man, suck it, suck it.”

As I shot my load, Gene literally sucked the cum out of my cock; he was like a vacuum. And as he milked my seeds he continued to pump his cock. Then, after he drained me dry, he was able to hold back long enough for him to stand up and feed me his hot load.

Sensing that Gene was about to shoot, I knelt down and stuffed his cock in my mouth. I swear his cock was only in my mouth for a few seconds when he said, “Oh suck it, suck it, suck it, oh fuck yeah,” and then bam, bam, bam - he pelted the back of my mouth with rope after rope of his salty load, so much so that it began to drip off my chin. Once Gene shot the last of his load, I stayed on his cock and milked it just like he milked mine.

Right after we shot our loads we put our shorts on, and then we headed out to the yard. While we stood there we talked about the old days, and the times we would get together with our wives. And then, we reminisced about one night not long after they moved in when their air-conditioning went out. Damn that was a wild night.

Just before Gene was about to head home, he said, “Alex, I have to tell you, now that Tammy’s lost her weight and looking hot again, she’s become a little sex machine… And wait until see her – but it probably won’t be tonight, she went to her parent’s house.” Now I couldn’t wait to see her.

***

Well, let me tell you a little about that wild night at least fifteen-years ago…

Since it was very hot out that night, we invited Gene and Tammy to spend the night at our house when we found out their air wasn’t working.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Their kids were away for the weekend, as were ours. By the end of the night, we were all kind of drunk and horny as hell from playing twister.

While we played the game, there was a lot of playful touching and feeling going on. That’s usually what happens when you drink and play twister. Plus, since neither my wife nor Tammy had a bra on, just thin v-neck cotton t-shirt’s; Gene and I were able to cop a lot of feels. And actually, both Vicki and Tammy seemed to love the attention.

It was well past midnight when we finally decided to call it a night. Vicki and I set up two air mattresses on our living room floor, and once the lights were out we watched some porn. Not too long after the flick ended, we ended up having sex with our wives. Since the room was dark, we couldn’t see each other fuck, but just hearing Gene and Tammy go at it made Vicki and I hot as hell, and I screwed the hell out of her. That was the first time we ever had sex with another couple in the same room.

A few weeks later when all of our kids were away for a weekend, we got together again to party. While we drank and played cards, we talked a lot about sex. Tammy made a comment that sometimes she wonders what it would be like to be in an orgy, or swap partners. Tammy’s comments set off a sizzling hot conversation between all of us.

I’ve always said that my wife was ‘the good girl with the smoking hot body.’ But when she drinks a little too much, there’s a good chance that her slutty side will make an appearance, and it did. At some point in our conversation when she and Tammy were on a roll, my wife said, “Hon’, why don’t we try swapping tonight - we don’t have to tell anyone,” and then Tammy said, “Yeah Gene, I’ll do Alex, you do Vicki.”

Needless to say, Gene and I were both shocked that our wives were willing to swap, but we were too. But after we set up the mattresses just like last time, both women chickened out right away, and swapping was never talked about again.

***

It was a little after three-thirty p.m. when I walked in the house. I had a quick beer, and then I headed for the shower. Just as I turned the water on, I thought, “How am I going to tell my wife about Gene and I in the shed?” I wasn’t sure what her reaction would be, other than she’s had the hots for Gene for years.

Actually, it was about ten years ago now when my wife thought that I was screwing my young secretary, and I wasn’t. So to get back at me, she tried to seduce Gene behind our shed. That day Gene helped my wife dig out a nasty weed tree while I was at work. Vicki told me that she had a skimpy bikini on while they were working, and she admitted that if Gene had responded to her blatant sexual advances, she would have fucked him behind the shed. But that’s a whole other story, and it nearly landed us in divorce court. In fact our marriage was touch and go for several months after that, and that also put the kibosh on our drinking parties with Gene and Tammy.

Not long after I finished my shower, Vicki and Tara arrived home from the mall. When I saw them my eyes nearly popped out of my head. They were both wearing identical bruised denim shorts, and damn did they look hot! In fact I told Tara that her new nickname is ‘Sweet Cheeks’ because her ass looked so hot. Well, she seemed to like it because she turned around and gave me a big smile.

On the way home from the mall, my wife stopped at the market like I had asked her to. She had a bunch of groceries in the car, and she also bought ground beef to make her tasty stuffed swiss burgers to grill out tonight. Since she did the shopping, I brought the groceries in and helped her put them away. Once we were done I grabbed a beer, and then I sat down at the kitchen table. While we talked, Vicki and Tara got busy and started to stuff the burgers for dinner. As they stuffed the burgers, I proceeded to tell them about Gene and I in the shed.

Well, that put a screeching halt to their prep-work, and then they each grabbed a beer and sat down at the table with me. I started out by telling them Gene and I jacked-off together in the shed, and then we sucked each other’s cock. I also told them what Ms. Picard told me, that Gene was the bi-guy that she had sex with. Last, I told my wife about Gene’s fantasy.

As expected, Gene’s fantasy totally turned my wife on. While our conversation continued, Tara was quick to say that she has no interest in having sex with Gene, but both Vicki and Tara said they would have loved to watch us suck each other’s cock. My wife also thought it would be hot to make one of Gene’s fantasies come true, or just screw the shit out of him now that she can, just to get it out of her system. I saw that one coming.

***

After our chat about Gene and I in the shed ended, Tara and Vicki got up to finish prepping the burgers. Once the burgers were prepared, they sat down at the table to have a beer with me. As we sat and talked, I said, “Babe, Gene mentioned that Tammy went to her parents today, and she won’t be home until later tonight. How about I invite Gene over for drinks after dinner, and then at some point you seduce him on the patio, and let Sweet Cheeks and I watch you two in action?”

“Hon’, you can go ahead and invite him, but I’m not sure if anything will happen. I’m nowhere near as horny for Gene as I used to be – but we’ll see,” Vicki said, but then she asked, “Do you two really want to watch me fuck him?”

“Babe, sure I do, but only if you want to,” I said, and then Tara echoed my sentiments.

With my wife’s go-ahead, I called Gene to invite him over for drinks in an hour, and he accepted. Right after I called I went upstairs to put on a pair of my snug fitting shorts without any underwear. Again, I had no idea if any cock-play between us would happen, but I knew that Tara and my wife would love it if it did. Actually, I really didn’t know if anything would happen.

It was truly a perfect evening to have dinner and drinks on the patio. Since Gene was going to be here in an hour, I brought the burgers out to the patio to the grill them. Everything else was inside but ready to serve. Once the fire was hot I had the burgers cooked in a matter of minutes, and then the ladies brought out the buns and the side dishes.

To my surprise, while we had dinner we talked about stuff, and not a word was said about Gene. That seemed a little strange to me, because I knew my wife wanted to screw Gene for years. Just before we were finished eating, I said, “Babe, I know how long you’ve wanted to have sex with Gene, so this one time, if you want to bang Gene alone in our bedroom, with nobody watching - I’ll understand.”

“Thanks Hon’, but I’ll never have sex in our bed with any man if you are not in it with me,” Vicki said.

***

After dinner I helped the ladies clean the table, and then I sent Gene a text to let him know he could come over any time now. Vicki and Tara said they were going to put everything away, and then take a shower and change clothes. I went outside with a fresh bottle of rum and four snifters and waited for Gene.

While I sat on the patio, I had a beer and reminisced about some of the fun nights we used to have with Gene and Tammy. Then, all of a sudden Gene startled me when he arrived. I grabbed a beer for him from the cooler, and then we sat and talked while we waited for the ladies to join us.

Gene and I were on the patio for about ten-minutes when Vicki and Tara came out to join us. Sometimes I swear these two are sisters. They both had on their new bruised denim shorts and sexy white crop top shirts, along with a new pair of white sandals. The crop top shirts are the one’s that my wife sent me a picture of this morning when she was at DD’s, and my wife was right, her shirt barely does cover her big mounds of joy.

While Vicki and Tara walked our way, both Gene and I stood up to greet them. Tara gave Gene a friendly ‘hello,’ and then she moved a chair right next to me and sat down. But it was my wife who set the tone for the night.

As my wife walked up to Gene to greet him, she stripped her top off and tossed it on the table. Gene looked as stunned as Tara and I were. Then, my wife totally let her lust take over. While she kissed Gene, she grabbed his cock bulge and stroked Gene’s cock in his shorts until he was hard. And it didn’t take long.

It was obvious that my wife decided to give Gene what they’ve both longed for: one overdue fuck. Gene quickly responded to my wife’s lustful actions by taking his shirt and shorts off. Then, in no time he had his hands and mouth all over my wife’s big tits, and then he literally ripped my wife’s already bruised denim shorts just enough to stick a finger in her pussy.

After a brief but intense finger-fuck, Gene stripped my wife’s shorts off, and then they shared as series of hot fucking kisses. As they kissed, my wife stroked his cock as he massaged her clit. After a minute or so of intense stimulation my wife had her first orgasm, because Tara and I could see her juices run down her leg. For my wife to cum that fast, she had to have been hotter that hell.

Now that my wife was primed to fuck her stud, she sat down on the edge of a patio chair with her legs spread wide open. Now, to make her sexual intentions perfectly clear, she showed Gene exactly where she wanted his big cock as held her pussy lips wide open. And then she simply said, “Fuck me.”

Gene didn’t waste a second as he quickly stuffed his big cock deep inside of my wife’s hungry pussy. While Gene fucked the hell out of my wife, I told Tara to wait here while I ran inside to grab the bottle anal lube. When I returned, Gene was now fucking my wife on the lawn next to the patio, doggie style. And to my surprise, Tara had knelt down right next to them, and she was rubbing her pussy as she watched. I took my clothes off and set them on my chair.

Before I lubed up my hard cock, I walked over to Gene and stuck my cock in his mouth. He sucked it for a bit while he fucked my wife, and then I pulled it out and stuck it in my wife’s mouth. Since she was getting fucked hard, she was so hot that she sucked the hell out of me. While she sucked me, I handed Tara the bottle of lube, and then I pulled my cock out of my wife’s mouth.

Tara instinctively new my intentions and lubed my cock. Once my hard cock was slick I walked up behind Gene. As soon as he felt my cock nestled between his ass cheeks, he stopped pounding my wife just long enough to let me slide my bare cock in. Then, when Gene felt my big cock crawl all the way up his ass, he said, “Oh fuck man, fuck that ass.”

When my wife heard Gene say, ‘fuck that ass,’ that got her so hot that she yelled out and squirted all over his cock. While Tara watched me pound Gene’s ass, I told her to take her bikini off and lie down in front of my wife, and she did. Now, with Tara’s sweet pussy staring my wife in her face, Vicki began to lick Tara’s sensitive clit. As she did, Gene continued to pound his meat into my wife, and I pounded Gene’s ass with long, hard strokes.

After some time had passed, my wife found Tara’s sweet spot, because Tara said, “Oh yes Vicki, oh yes, you got it my love… I’m gonna cum,” and seconds later Tara let loose a huge gusher that made my wife back off her pussy.

It seems that Tara’s gusher was contagious, because she triggered a chain reaction of orgasms. Just seconds after Tara squirted, my wife squirted all over Gene’s cock again. Then, when Gene felt my wife cum hard all over his cock and balls, he said, “Holy fuck Vicki, oh fuck Vicki, holy shit woman,” and then Gene shot his load with a series of hard thrusts. Now, I was so hot I couldn’t hold back any longer. I buried my cock as deep as I could in Gene’s ass and just held it there as he pumped my wife. I let my load shoot off in his ass without pumping his ass, while he pumped his load into my wife’s pussy.

Right after I felt the last of my seeds shoot into Gene’s bare ass, I pulled out, and then Gene did too. Vicki laid down on the lawn and cuddled up with Tara. Gene went over to grab his clothes, got dressed, and decided to run home and take a quick shower. I told him to come back after he showered and actually have a few drinks, but he said, “I’ll take a rain check.” Before he left he gave Vicki and Tara a quick, “See you later.”

***

A few minutes after Gene left, Vicki and Tara joined me at the table for a shot of rum. I toasted my wife on her splendid performance with her fantasy hunk. Well, after I made the toast, my wife sarcastically said, “Oh thanks Hon’, and stop it already, he is not my fantasy hunk, you are… And look at you - you really need a shower.”

More to cum…

This fictional story was written by Alex Foremen and shall not be copied or re-produced.

Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments