Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Allison's Passion

"Allison has been secretly harboring desire for her best friend Sammy"

8
4 Comments 4
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
A balmy breeze rustled the paisley curtains hanging in front of Sam's living room window. She was perched on her old, lumpy couch next to her closest friend, Allison. Her long auburn hair was pinned up in a sexy messy bun, a few chunky pieces falling over her eyes. She laughed heartily, pausing to sip her third glass of merlot. 

"You don't understand how badly I want to strangle him sometimes," she said. "He might as well marry the damn corporation, as much time as he spends in that office of his! Alex spends more time there than with me anyway."

Allison, who sat opposite her, curled into a fleece blanket replied, "Preach to the choir!"

The two women clanked glasses for about the tenth time that evening.

Sam loved spending time with Allison. They met in college while attending a campus convention. Ever since that day, the two women grew to become inseparable. Sam shared a lot of significant life experiences with Allison. From Sam's tumultuous divorce with her first husband to Allison's recent recovery from a battle with leukemia, they doggedly stuck by each other. They laughed, cried, fumed, and mused quite often, most of the time nursing glasses of wine, (sometimes stronger beverages) and simply enjoying each other's company.

As Allison watched Sam speak, she was struck by how beautiful she was. Her personality was so genuine, and she had a laugh that caused a warm sensation to spread throughout her body. Sam was also attractive in a physical sense, although she didn't see it. Her curvy body was full and well-proportioned. Her breasts were large, round and perky; perfectly squeezable by Allison's standards. Oh, and her scent was absolutely unbelievable. Lusty and delicious, it practically made her mouth water.

Of course, Allison could never reveal how she felt about Sam. She was convinced that it would not only ruin their friendship, but also her relationship with her fiance, Alex. So she kept mum, constantly battling, trying to suppress the feelings rising up inside of her.

"Allison?" The sound of Sam's voice brought her back to the present.

"Yeah?"

"I have a question that I've been meaning to ask you." Sam's cheeks were flushed, her freckles standing out over her soft, rosy skin. The alcohol appeared to be taking effect. 

Allison poured herself another glass, downed half of it, and said, "Okay, Shoot."

Sam gazed down at her glass of wine, its sweet scent floating to her nose. She inhaled deeply, savoring it and feeling the buzz. 

Then, " Do you love me?"

Allison froze, slightly thrown. Then she answered, her voice even.

" Of course, I do, Sam. Don't you know that?" She could feel her pulse quickening as the heat rose up her neck.

Sam, sensing her discomfort, raised her eyes to Allison's.

"I do. But I guess.... well... that's not what I mean..." she trailed off.

Allison stared at her, thoughts racing, heart thumping. 

"Well please elaborate, Sammy. I-"

Sam cut her off, 

" Allison, do you love me as more than a friend? Like.." she hesitated. Then she continued, "Like have you ever thought about having sex with me?"

Her eyes had a gleam which Allison had never seen before. It wasn't her usual bright-eyed innocence; no, it was more like.... desire.

Allison was floored. She sat in silence for a long moment, debating. Should I tell her? What if she doesn't like my answer? What if this ruins everything?

She sat there for what seemed like an eternity. Then, whether it was the alcohol that compelled her or just a fleeting moment of bravery, she grabbed Sam's warm hand and replied,

"Yes. Sammy, I do love you. I have also thought about your body. I know I'm a little ashamed because I never knew how you would take this. But you are absolutely gorgeous, and I have great admiration for everything that you are. I could never figure out how to tell you...

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

We both were going through so much.... I-I hope you understand that I don't mean anything in a weird way, and I get that you're in a relationship with Alex and that this is kind of crazy and messed up, bu-"

Suddenly, Sam leaned over, planting her lips on Allison's. Allison, being surprised, recovered quickly and returned Sam's full-lipped kiss. Sam continued slowly, the sweet taste of wine on Allison's breath was deliciously enticing, and it drove her wild. Allison felt Sam's warm tongue brush over her bottom lip as she thrust it into her mouth. Allison was on the brink of losing it. She abruptly opened her eyes, gently pushing Sam back. Sam looked at her, eyes glazed over with pleasure.

"Sam, are you su-" 

Sam placed a thin finger over her lips.

"Shh. Yes, Al, I want you NOW!"

She brought her lips to Allison's neck, brushing them softly across her skin. Allison moaned, the last sliver of resolve slipping away. She laid back on the couch, pulling Sam on top of her, fumbling with Sam's zipper. Sam continued to kiss Allison passionately, her jeans falling to the ground. Her tongue explored the inside of Allison's mouth, her senses going into overdrive as she tasted her.

Allison glided her hands over Sam's voluptuous, curvy hips, and up to her soft breast. Sam moaned breathlessly as her partner felt up her warm body, little beads of sweat beginning to pop to the surface of her flawless skin. Her pussy flooded with moisture at her feathery touch. Allison slipped her fingers between Sam's legs, wetting them as she parted her tight lips, slowly sinking them into her softness.

Sam breathed,"Deeper!" She gently grabbed Allison's hand and pushed it further into her.

Allison rhythmically stroked her clit as she worked her pussy. Sam moaned loudly, her muscles spasming with pleasure. Allison wiggled out of her sweats and her underwear. Sam tossed them aside, noting with satisfaction that they were soaked. Allison pulled Sam into another kiss, their lips meeting in a passionate fury as Sam rubbed herself over Allison's bare clit. Allison shivered with sheer pleasure as Sam pressed her lips to her neck, slowly trailing kisses down to her chest. Sam took Allison's full breast into her hand, stroking the erect nipple softly, then bringing it to her lips, sucking hard.

Shockwaves of hot pleasure shot through Allison's body, causing moisture to drip down her thighs. She tangled her hands in Sam's long, silky hair, holding tightly as Sam moved to her other breast. Allison lifted her hips in response. Sam kissed down her smooth belly, all the way to her clit. Allison spread her legs wide, exposing her full pussy. Sam teasingly inserted her tongue between the labia, marveling at her taste.

"MMM, you taste so damn good!" she exclaimed, her voice husky with pleasure. 

She shoved her tongue deeper, savoring the taste of Allison's sweet cream flowing into her mouth. Allison was breathless as sam licked and sucked at her. She could feel herself beginning to orgasm as Sam's tongue penetrated her. Sam played with herself, becoming more and more aroused at her partner's deep moans, and the feel of Allison's muscle spasms around her tongue as she finally climaxed. Sam came all over her fingers as she listened to Allison calling out her name over and over, curling her toes, and filling her mouth with cum.

Sam lifted her lips to Allison's, allowing the other girl's cum to flow into her mouth, as she gulped her own fluids. Sam kissed her softly before rolling to the side. They both lay on the couch, gazing at the ceiling fan in Sam's living room. Crickets chirped outside the partly opened window as they struggled to regain their breath. The clock ticked away on the wall.

Allison turned to Sam, opening her mouth to speak. She was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening. Alex poked his head in.

Published 
Written by r3negadech1c9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments