Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bukkake Time

"Another one ticked off my bucket list!"

34
9 Comments 9
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Bukkake was something I had wanted to do for a long time, but it was not until my fortieth year that I could tick this one off my sexual bucket list!

It all began at the Northwich sauna with a handsome guy in his late twenties called Carl. He and I had just finished an amazing, steamy session, lasting nearly an hour, where we stroked and kissed and sucked and fucked to a point of near exhaustion! With our loads now in each other’s stomachs, we relaxed on the bed in the private room and chatted. My ears pricked up when he told me he occasionally took part in bukkake sessions at a place in Leeds and was going to one on Friday afternoon the following week. This was something that I’d always wanted to do, so I asked him about the possibility of me going along too. He said he would check.

After we had showered, Carl made a phone call, during which he looked in my direction and gave me a "thumbs up."

“That’s fine, you can come, too,” he said and proceeded to tell me more about it. 

“There will be a ‘target’ and about a dozen men,” said Carl, “and it will be videoed to go up on the Internet later. They are not interested in faces, only the cocks!” he reassured me.

What have I let myself in for, I thought after I left the Sauna, but I knew that if I let this chance go by, I might not get another opportunity.

I had nine days to wait and used the time to build up as big a load as possible. I reflected on the practice of bukkake which appears to have originated in Japan some 500 years ago. In Honshu, they buried unfaithful women up to their necks in sand, and the men of the village came and masturbated all over them. In other parts of Japan, they were made to kneel with their hands tied behind their backs before being splattered with multiple loads!

The address that Carl gave me was in the affluent village of Bramhope, to the north of the city and was a two-hour drive on the motorway from my home in Nottingham. I was full of excitement and expectation as I sped along the M1. When I eventually arrived at my destination, I locked the car, took a deep breath, and walked up the long, gravelled driveway that led to a large Edwardian house. I hadn’t been so nervous in a long time and could feel my heart pounding as I rang the doorbell and waited to be let in. Upon entering the house, I relaxed when I saw Carl chatting with three other guys in the hallway, and I went over and joined them. I was early, but, already, there was a buzz about the place as, over the next few minutes, more men arrived. Most of them appeared to know each other, and Carl introduced me to some of them.

When everyone had arrived, we assembled in a spacious lounge area with original features like the light-oak wood panelling and the stone fireplace, from which a roaring log fire spread warmth all around the room. Gilt-framed paintings on the walls and the crimson velvet curtains gave the room an air of opulence. All the furniture had been moved to the side to leave a large open floor area with polished parquet tiles laid in a herringbone pattern.

Phil, a builder who owned the house, was a friendly, thickset Yorkshireman in his forties. He was clearly in charge and welcomed us all to his home. He had hosted a number of these events before and gave some brief instructions to us before introducing the person who would receive our loads. I felt my cock twitch when a pretty blond with a voluptuous figure entered the room, followed by a man carrying a large video recorder. This was thirty-four-year-old Sue, and her husband Andy, swingers that most of the others in the room appeared to know well. Sue was very touchy-feely and friendly as she mingled amongst the assembled men, who freely exchanged banter with her. She made me feel especially welcome with a friendly grope and a kiss.

Following Phil’s lead, everyone began removing their clothes, whilst also getting an eyeful of Sue, who teased us with an erotic striptease until her nakedness was complete. As she knelt on a large cushion that had been placed on the floor, I could see every cock in the room growing as our eyes feasted on her pussy with its neatly trimmed pubes and her ample breasts with their already-erect pierced nipples. She was a stunner and a real turn-on!  Andy was the only person in the room to remain clothed, as he videoed the proceedings. There was no set order of doing things, and it was a case of stroking until you felt ready to move forward when you were getting close.

Hentaiii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hentaiii

We all grouped around Sue, watching as a beefy, shaven-headed guy was first to push his dick into Sue’s mouth. She sucked him for a bit before moving on to take the enormous erection of a cut West Indian man into her mouth. How she got her mouth round that impressive head, I’ll never know! 

I could now see why Phil was keen to hold events like this at his house, as his cock was next to get a thorough working from Sue’s mouth. Shaft after shaft received this warm-up treatment while Sue was happy to let anyone play with her tits and finger her vagina and bum. I was more than ready for it when my turn came along. God, I felt so randy as my eyes focused on Sue’s large breasts while she tongued my glans, tickled my balls, and took my cock right down her throat. I couldn’t resist taking a breast in each hand and giving them a good feel. She moved on to another dick at just the right time, as much more of that would have had me sent me over the edge there and then!

I felt a hand on my bum. It was Carl who asked, “Did you enjoy that? She will soon have us all so worked up that we won’t be able to hold back!”

I surveyed the room, gazing at all the erections being stroked in different ways. The West Indian worked his glans with a circular motion while several of the uncut ones rubbed themselves quite vigorously. I was so turned on that I just edged and prayed that I could hold it all back until the right moment!

The bukkake itself began and the first seeds sown after a good-looking young man barely out of his teens moved towards the open-mouthed Sue. Rubbing his penis only inches from her face, he suddenly yanked his foreskin back hard and, with perfect aim, shot his load straight into her mouth. Sue licked off the remnants of sperm from his slit, as the satisfied lad backed away grinning from ear to ear! This is how it continued, with a lot of cheering and ribaldry amongst the men, as, one by one, they each moved into position to shoot their load over Sue, whose face and hair quickly became covered with the white stuff! Andy continued to film away, with each load recorded for posterity.

I watched Carl step up and aim his powerful squirts of ejaculate at Sue’s pretty face, before squeezing his foreskin to enable her to lick every last drop from the end. He then stepped away to create space for the next man.

I could take the suspense no longer. I was holding back more than a week’s worth of semen and became desperate to release it over this gorgeous girl’s face. I revelled in that moment of anticipation and making eye contact with Sue, I moved forward into position. After giving me a lovely smile, she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and stroked me gently. She sensed my impending release and opened her mouth wide to provide me with a good target to aim at. With Andy’s video recorder only a couple of feet away to the side and all the other guys noisily urging me on, Sue gave my cock a few more strokes before my balls exploded and the first rope of cum shot straight into her mouth. The second and third spurts also hit the bullseye while the last ones landed on her nose, her eyes, and her hair. As she did with everyone, Sue lovingly cleaned my glans with her tongue before swallowing the final drop. Moments like this remain forever etched into the memory.

After everyone had cum, the room was full of relaxed and happy men, laughing, groping each other’s softening cocks, and taking their time to get dressed. Sue looked a picture drenched in cum which dripped from her face as she left the room to go and get cleaned up.

An hour later, after sandwiches, cups of tea, and a look at some of the unedited footage that Andy had shot, I was making my way back to Nottingham. I’d had a thoroughly enjoyable experience, made some new friends and contacts, and ticked another one off my bucket list!

Published 
Written by fallachan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments