Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carribean Heat, Part 6

"Rachel's fantasy takes us to a place we've never been before"

10
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Since Rachel was finished with her photo shoot, she was pretty much a free agent and decided to stay on a few more days which was fine by us. The three of us had become a bit of an item, and spent the remainder of our days and nights together on the island. We all got along famously, and there was never a hint of jealousy in any direction. We rented a jeep and explored the island together, swimming at remote beaches and sunning in the nude whenever we could. Rachel was quick to get out of her clothes whenever she could and knew that we enjoyed watching her swimming and dancing naked on the sand.

Whenever we had a bit of privacy, she would soon have her mouth on one of our cocks and beg the other to fuck her from behind. That seemed to be her favorite position. She just loved getting it from both ends, and we were more than happy to accommodate her every wish. It seemed that she was a woman that just couldn’t get enough sex.

“I’m glad I have two boyfriends to keep me happy,” she said one afternoon while lying naked on a blanket under the palms. We had found a secluded spot to camp for a while; I was lying on one side of her and Josh on the other. Her fingers were slowly caressing my cock while Josh rubbed her breasts with suntan oil.

“I’ve never been treated so good before. You guys are just everything a woman could want. I wish this trip could last forever.”

“We’re happy to be with you, too baby,” I said, leaning over to give her a lingering kiss.

“Very happy,” Josh added, as he leaned over and began nibbling on her ear, running his tongue down her neck to her breasts, which he covered with little licks and kisses. I went to the other breast; we knew she loved this kind of attention, especially when we had a nipple in each mouth.

The three of us just enjoyed the sweetness of the moment, and I thought about what she had said about two boyfriends. If that were true, did it mean I now had a boyfriend and a girlfriend as well? Again, these labels seemed to fall short of what we had together: an intense physical, sexual and almost spiritual harmony, being about as close as three people can possibly be. No barriers, nothing held back, complete naked honesty. Even with my ex-wives, it had never been like this. This whole trip, from meeting Josh and tasting his cock for the first time to the amazing mind-blowing sex with Rachel had opened my eyes to a side of me and a world of experience that I never knew existed. I read somewhere that you become a different person with every breath you take, and here I could feel it happening with every fiber of my being.

“Anyone hungry?” Josh asked. “I saw a little outdoor café down the beach that looks pretty nice.”

That sounded good, and soon the three of us were munching on fish tacos topped with a local citrus pepper sauce that was out of this world. A couple of cold bottles of Carib Lager, the local beer, and we were all very happy campers. The afternoon sun filtered through the palm leaves of the outdoor patio, and both Josh and Rachel looked ravishing at that moment, with their tanned, glowing looks.

I found myself getting hard right then and there, wanting both of them. I imagined Josh in my mouth, and Rachel’s sweet pussy wrapped around my hard cock, screaming with delight as she often did. I’d never felt so connected with anyone before, much less, two people, and I felt a warm glow radiate throughout my body. Something special was happening here.

After lunch, we went for another swim, and took turns massaging each other from head to toe with coconut oil, using the four-handed method. Rachel especially like this, as one of us would slowly massage both of her breasts, while the other would focus on her stomach, legs, and of course, her sweet pussy when we had the privacy to allow it. When done with the front, she would roll over and we would focus on her back, giving extra attention to her smooth ass cheeks. She loved every minute of this.

After a few hours, with the sun dropping low over the ocean, we headed back to the resort and arrived in late afternoon. Since we were full of sand and tanning oil, we jumped in the shower to cool off.

Afterwards, we made some mojitos and were just lying around in white terrycloth robes when Rachel mentioned casually, “You know, there’s something I’ve always wanted to try, but was never with the right people. A certain fantasy of mine that needs two men to make happen.”

“What would that be?” I asked.

“How about if I show you?” she replied with a wink.

With that, she headed into the bedroom, and let her robe slip to the floor. As always, she was stunning to see naked, with a rosy glow to her skin, and just the faintest of tan lines. Her long dark hair fell to her waist, and her full breasts, narrow hips and perfect ass were something to behold. She had about as perfect a body as a woman could have.

She directed Josh to lay on the bed, and for me to stand behind her. She then crawled onto the bed, got on all fours and took Josh in her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the head, and licked the shaft up and down. She spent time on his balls as well, gently licking and sucking each one. With her expert cocksucking technique, had him hard in no time, and I loved the sight of her beautiful ass and pussy high in the air. Her cunt lips puffy with desire and the little pink bud of her asshole just begging for attention. She seemed to be reading my mind.

“Would you lick my ass a bit, Bryan?” she asked. “I need it to be wet and lubricated.”

I suddenly knew what she had in mind. Something I had seen only in porn films and now about to be my reality. I knelt behind her and happily licked and sucked at her sweet ass, and my tongue knew just where to go. It had a mind of its own where Rachel and Josh were concerned.

“Oh, yes, that’s it!” she moaned. “My ass is feeling very horny tonight! Will you take care of me? You know what I want, don’t you?”

“I believe we do,” I replied.

“OK then, one at a time.” She answered. “First this big cock in my pussy, then, well, something else,” she giggled. “Be gentle back there, at least at the start. Later, I want it hard.”

With that, she got on her knees, straddled Josh’s hips, took his hard cock in hand and began to rub it up and down her pussy lips. Then ever so slowly, she eased it into her hungry slit. She slowly lowered herself onto his huge meat a little at a time, while I continued to lick at her ass.

VickyLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VickyLove



“Let me fuck Josh for a few minutes, while you get me ready back there, OK?” She asked.

“I want my ass to be nice and ready for you, so I can take you both good.”

“Whatever you want, baby. We want you to be happy.”

“I am happy!” She replied. “So happy, so filled and complete with both of you.”

With that, she began riding Josh’s eight-inch cock in earnest, and he moaned with delight. She put her hands on his shoulders and just rode him like a cowgirl, her large beautiful breasts swinging to and fro with every thrust. Behind her, I had a perfect view of Josh sliding in and out of her wet pussy. I leaned down and began licking at her pussy and ass while she was sliding up and down.

“Oh God, that feels good!” She screamed. “I am so damned horny for both of your cocks! So ready for you both to fuck me!”

Anxious to please, I took out our handy KY warming lube, and began rubbing it on her little pink asshole, and the head of my cock. I first gently probed her exposed hole with my finger, and could actually feel Josh’s cock inside her.

“Are you ready, honey?” I asked her.

“Yes, baby, yes! Fuck my ass now!”

Never one to deny a woman her request, I began rubbing the tip of my cock up and down the crack of her perfect ass, then at the entrance, probing slowly into her, pushing ever so gently, massaging her ass cheeks with my hands, opening her slowly, wanting this moment to last .

“Oh, baby! I can feel your cock back there! I’m so ready for you!”

She lifted her ass halfway up Josh’s cock and just held it there for a moment, waiting for me. It’s exactly this erotic moment that I love the most: a woman on her knees, waiting to be fucked, open and willing, with my hard cock rubbing against her pussy lips or ass, about to enter her from behind. I grabbed both her ass cheeks and spread them apart, opening her up even more, massaging the inside of her ass cheeks with both thumbs and spreading her apart wide.

“Give it to me, baby! I want that hard cock inside me now! NOW, you cocksucker!”

With that, I pushed inside her. I remembered how Josh had fucked me for the first time, and I wanted this new experience to be good for her as well. The head of my cock slid inside her tender, waiting ass and for a moment I just stayed there, not moving, letting her get used to me. She was so tight, warm and wet! I could tell she wanted it bad, and she began to moan and scream. This was as horny a girl as I had ever seen. She began contracting her ass around my cock, squeezing it even tighter.

“That’s it, baby! Fuck my ass slow and nice! I want to feel both of you inside me tonight. Both of my men fucking me, one in my pussy and one in my ass! Will you do that for me, please?”

There was no need to ask. We were already there.

“More cock in my ass, please!” she commanded.

Happy to comply, I pushed into her further, a little at a time, moving in and out of her tight asshole with slow, deliberate strokes. She screamed with pleasure, moving her hips to accommodate both of us. I could feel Josh inside her, with just a thin membrane of skin separating our hard cocks inside this beautiful woman. Again, I had never felt this level of intimacy with anyone; it was as though the three of us were merged into one, with Rachel’s soft, wet pussy and ass being the center of our universe in that moment.

We took turns satisfying her. First I would hold still while she rode Josh’s cock, the she would lie still while I gently fucked her ass from behind. The three of us moved in perfect harmony, with Rachel moving her hips in just the right way to accommodate us both.

“Oh, God that’s good! You both fuck me so nice! I love both your cocks inside me. Will you both come together, and fill me up? Squirt your hot cum in my cunt and my ass at the same time? Ohhh, I’d like that so much! I just want your cum so bad!”

“Anything for you, Rachel.” Josh replied. “You’re our sweet baby girl.”

“I’ll be a good girl and take your cum nice, OK boys? I’ll be your little whore tonight, would you like that? You can fuck me as hard as you want!”

Her sexy talk was driving us crazy, and fucking her hot, tight little ass was driving me to the edge. I could hear Josh groaning and I knew that sound well; he was about to come any minute now.

“Are you ready, baby?” I asked. “Ready to be filled with our cum?”

“Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me hard! My ass and pussy are all for you! Oh, my sweet men! I’m all yours!”

With that, we took turns thrusting into her, first Josh from the front, then me from behind. I grabbed her smooth, shapely hips and began giving it to her hard, thrusting into her ass with abandon, in perfect time with Josh. Rachel was going crazy with pleasure, and began screaming at the top of her lungs.

“Fuck my ass! Fuck my cunt! Both of you, fuck me goddammit! I want your hard cocks! I want your cum, you bastards! Give it to me hard! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Suddenly, I could feel Rachel coming as her entire body shook, and she began gushing her sweet honey cum all over Josh’s cock and balls, all the while screaming at the top of her lungs. This girl loved to come! He began to explode into her as well, spurt after spurt of hot cum, moaning, screaming crazy with passion. I couldn’t hold back any longer. With a final thrust deep into her hot, slippery hole, I held her tight, my balls up against her. My cock exploded into her, and the feeling must have been awesome, because she couldn’t stop screaming.

“Oh my God! I feel it! Cum squirting in my ass and in my pussy! It’s so hot! It feels so damned good!”

She then collapsed on top of Josh and I stayed inside her for another minute, feeling her sphincter contracting around the base of my cock, as though she wanted to squeeze every last drop out of me. After a few minutes, I began to soften a bit and slowly pulled out of her, although I hated to leave. She nuzzled Josh’s chest, and I lay down next to them and gently kissed the back of her neck. Her floral scent mixed with sweat and cum was heavenly.

“Mmmm! I’ve never been fucked so good,” She purred. “I love you guys.”

“We love you too,” we both replied in unison. And it was true; I was feeling a warmth, passion and sense of harmony with both of them that could only be described as love. And I wondered where this whole island affair was headed. Little did I know that this was all leading to a major turning point in my life, in a way I could have never predicted.

Published 
Written by Powerman16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments