Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Changes 9"

I barely arrived home when Amy greeted me at the door dressed in her white robe, and her hair wrapped in a towel.

"Nice to see you, too!" I smiled after we kissed.

"Shut up, hurry up, and shower! I've already packed your bag and mine," Amy told me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Amy gave me a crooked look, "You know, so hurry up. We'll be lucky to get to the hotel by nine!"

 I asked as I undressed what we would have for dinner. As Amy prepared herself, she said we'd find something. Fine, fast foods wasn't in Amy's diet.

Amy had her hair done that morning. I noticed it was a bit shorter than from the shoulder length she kept it at. Now, her hair was a few inches below her ears.

We got dressed to travel, Amy wore some black slacks and a light blue blouse. Her dress travel bag was zipped up, so I couldn't see what she brought. She packed a pair of my business casual clothes, coat, and a suit. I figured we were going first class.

The city Amy picked out is known for being one of the wealthiest cities, so this trip wasn't a cheap, overnight fling. If there's anything cheap, these days.

I drove Amy's car and naturally, I had to fill the gas tank. What's the saying about successful women? Having a man fill her gas tank and pay.

We arrived at the hotel earlier than Amy's assessment. It was a tall building in the heart of the city. After checking in and putting our belongings in the room, we had dinner at a restaurant in the hotel. A nice steak and a good beer can satisfy an extremely empty stomach.

Amy wouldn't tell me much about what was in store, however, she mentioned shopping for clothing nearby.

I mentioned in a previous chapter, that hotels tend to get Amy aroused. I tried to urge her, but she said, "No, not yet." Instead, I settled for her oral.

"I don't want you going out tomorrow night with a loaded gun. You're down one bullet!" Amy laughed as she got out of bed to go to the restroom.

We spent a few hours in various stores and shops. Amy had me wait outside of one shop, while she went inside. She wouldn't show me what she bought when she exited. But, from her smile, I knew it would be interesting.

Amy's physical size allows her to wear many fashions and she draws attention wherever we go. If we're out in the daytime, I like to wear my sunglasses and catch wandering eyes toward her. I find it complimentary when men and women check her out. I'm sure she likes it too.

We got back to the hotel and Amy wanted to rest. She had something planned, so I decided to do the same. Later, we had an early dinner. Amy had some wine with hers and a look on her face that told me I was in store for something special.

At eight, Amy and I got ready. Well, I did and waited about an hour for her. Amy picked out my black suit, a white shirt, and no tie for me to wear.

When she finally came from the bathroom, I was stunned. Amy had on a black, see thru top, a black bra beneath, a mid-thigh black skirt, bright red lip-gloss, her eye shadow was more than she normally had it. Damn! I wanted to nail her right there.

"Come on, sailor, we have to leave," Amy teased.

The hotel had a nightclub on the top floor. When we exited the elevator, loud music permeated from the club.

There was a couple of attendants at the entrance and nodded after Amy gave them some information. The female attendant motioned for us to follow her, and she brought us to a table off to one side of the club.

Another waitress took our drink orders. I ordered a whiskey on the rocks, while Amy ordered a rum and cola. "Don't be so stiff!" Amy teased me. I was stunned, as I wasn't expecting such amenities this weekend.

"OK," I asked. "What's up?"

Amy patted my arm. "You'll see soon." And that was all she said.

We talked about the hotel, the club, and I was getting restless. Amy excused herself to the lady’s room, leaving me alone.

A few moments later, I heard an accented voice, "Excuse me, are you Amy's husband?"

I turned in my chair, putting my face mere inches from a sheer, black-covered female torso. I looked past partially exposed, well-formed cleavage, to a stunning, dark-haired woman with beautiful dark eyes. Her smile was bright between red lips. I was stunned.

"Uh, yes," I stammered and stood.

"Hi, I am Yara." And she held out her hand. I took it and introduced myself and invited her to seat herself.

"Amy will be right back," I said as Yara sat in a seat opposite of me.

Just as I was about to sit, Amy arrived. "Yara!" Amy almost screamed. "It's so good to see you again!" The two women hugged, and Amy re-introduced me.

I was confused. A former friend of Amy's?

After chit-chats and the waitress left with drink orders, Amy brought me into her and Yara's world. Amy was barely eighteen her college freshman year, she and Yara were living in the same dormitory. Yara was on a student visa from Egypt.

"Yara's family had political connections due to the oil and gas industry."

Amy explained as she told me about Yara. They became close friends, then Yara had returned to Egypt before they reached their college junior year. As the year passed, they lost touch, as Amy and I began dating.

As they talked, I remembered Amy mentioned once or twice to me once about a friend from Egypt, but I never saw a picture.

Amy and Yara chatted about things, as I listened to their conversation. Apparently, Amy had reached out to Yara during the past week. I figured Amy saw Yara's profile on that dating site and I began to put things together. I listened and tried not to be dull or do something stupid. Now all I had to do is be cool.

If I could describe Yara, she stood a bit taller than Amy, dark, mascara-shaped eyes and dark, shoulder-length hair, as I mentioned. We've seen pretty, middle eastern women, but Yara was someone you wouldn't forget. She wasn’t wearing a burka, instead, she was wearing black, a dress that said she was ready for one or two things that night.

Anyway, Yara's figure was mouthwatering! She kept herself well and in physical shape for her age. Some women get better looking with age, and Yara fit that description. I admit, Amy was well-fit, too. I guessed Yara's breast was around thirty-four, D cup, and a round ass that said, “Grab me and let's go for a ride.”

Yara and Amy were the same age, but Yara never had children.

AnneDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneDark

I had to keep my emotions cool on the outside, but inside, I was the howling wolf!

Yara smiled at me each time we met eyes.

I think we stayed about two hours inside the club. Amy and Yara were enjoying their conversations. I enjoyed listening to them, looking at them in lust.

I enjoyed the other men's expressions when they looked our way. I caught one guy raising a toast to me from his position at the bar. Several women and even some married couples kept checking Yara and Amy out.

Yes, I was having a good time.

Finally, Amy tapped my arm, "Are you staying?"

We left the club, and I followed the ladies to the elevator. Before the doors closed, I caught several people watching us.

We made it to our room, while Yara and Amy were laughing over one of their college day stories. As I scanned the card and the door opened, Amy told me to hurry up.

Once we were inside the hotel room, Yara and Amy escorted me to the bed and pushed me onto it. Then they began to do a little song and dance. They kicked off their shoes and teased me by attempting to remove each other's clothes. Each took turns unzipping each other's dresses.

As I sat, Yara put her hands up to Amy's face and kissed her, lightly at first. Then as they kissed deeper, Amy pulled down Yara's dress. I was exposed to her hard nipples and her beautiful ass, highlighted with black lingerie. Yara could pose nude in any men's magazine.

Yara's fruit was ripe for the taking and Amy began to suck on the nipple closest to my view. I began to move to release the building pressure in my pants.

Yara saw me moving and thinking that I was about to stand up and join them, she blurted out, "No! Sit down!"

Her tone of voice surprised Amy as well as myself. I sat back on the bed as told. Amy smiled at me, then took Yara by the hand and they went to the bathroom, dropping their dresses on the floor.

I began to remove my coat and shoes and wondered if I should get totally undressed. I could hear the women laughing as the shower ran. Then, I heard Amy calling me to come.

When I entered, the women were soaking wet under the shower. Amy asked me why I had my clothes on. Yara laughed and told me to hurry as I undressed.

They pulled me in the shower with them and began to take turns kissing me and each other. I felt Amy's hand on my cock, stroking it while Yara moved behind me, rubbing on my ass. Her breasts were rubbing on my back.

They both knelt and took turns sucking on my cock. Yara had a grip on my cock, almost to the point of being uncomfortable. Then, they took turns deep-throating me. I don't know how I didn't shoot my load, but I managed.

But when Amy asked why I was holding back, Yara took my cock and started sucking on it vigorously. I couldn't hold back any longer and Yara got my full load. Amy smiled as Yara finished me. Then, Amy and Yara kissed, and to my surprise, they swapped my cum as they kissed.

Amy turned off the water and they stepped out of the shower. They each grabbed a towel and wrapped themselves. I grabbed a towel and followed them to the bed.

Getting on the bed, they knelt in front of each other and began kissing. then Amy gently laid Yara on her back.

I could feel myself becoming erect again as Amy made her way from Yara's breasts, down to Yara's glistening shaved pussy. I wanted to join Amy and lick it, but she had it all to herself and didn't want to share it.

I sat by them, took my cock in my hand and lightly stroked it. Amy was licking and sucking on Yara's clit and soon began licking down to her anus. Yara was squeezing her breasts and pink nipples, lightly moaning.

I was tempted to take them and suck on them, but I held back. Amy's tongue worked its intended magic and Yara didn't take long to begin having orgasms.

Each orgasm began to become more intense, and Amy sensed Yara's orgasm was imminent. Not more than twenty seconds passed, and Yara's pelvis pushed into Amy's face. Amy reached Yara's point of no return and took full advantage.

Yara could have awakened anyone in an adjoining room with her cries of ecstasy. Amy continued working Yara's clit and anus with her tongue and a finger for a moment longer.

As Yara lay there, lightly moaning, Amy smiled at me, then lay between Yara and myself. She positioned herself so that her pussy was near my face, and she began to suck on my cock. I took the invitation to sixty-nine and parted her legs so I could taste her juices.

I buried my face to get more of it. Soon, she climbed on top and began to moan and flinch some, so I licked around her anus. She enjoyed it as she pushed her bottom harder against my face. I inserted my tongue into her anus, and she began to rock on it, making me tongue fuck her anus.

I continued this for about a minute, then made my way back to her clit. She began to have an orgasm, so I used my finger around her anus then inserted it. Amy began moaning as I was finger fucking her, sucking and licking her clit.

This lasted about a minute before Amy began to squeal and move her hips up and down on my face. I had to hold her hips up some so I could breathe, but she kept pressing down on me.

Amy had stopped sucking my cock and Yara began to suck on Amy's nipples. When Amy rolled off me, she lay on her back and Yara moved over on top of her.

I watched them in the sixty-nine position and Yara's ass looked inviting. Amy, using her eyes told me to move in behind Yara.

Before I slid my cock into Yara's wet pussy, Amy sucked on it some, then she put it home in Yara. Yara felt it slide in and after a couple of thrusts, she began to tighten her muscles. She felt like a well-fitted glove around my cock.

Amy was licking Yara's clit, and it wasn't long before Yara began to orgasm. I held onto her hips and began to thrust harder. I didn't last much longer, and Amy sensed it.

I heard Amy whisper, "Stop." I knew what she wanted, pulled out of Yara and Amy took my load between her lips.

She sucked on my head, causing me to gasp. Yara took advantage of Amy's pussy beneath her face and began to bring Amy to another orgasm.

I woke up between two beautiful women the next morning. I quietly rose and went to shower. I wasn't under the water long, when Amy joined me.

"How did you like your surprise?" she said as she kissed me.

I'm sure that Yara will return the visit.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments