Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming home, from the airport to you

"She wanted to see him suck a cock... and made it happen"

40
22 Comments 22
27.0k Views 27.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words

“Yes, Honey!” you said with a glimmer in your sexy eyes, “I do want to see you with a beautiful cock in your mouth. Let’s make that happen.” The desire in you, meeting my own curiosity, is the perfect combination for an erotic exploration that we had yet to experience.

Weeks went by with the occasional mention of finding the right partner for us. A ‘too experienced’ person might not be right and we didn’t want to (at this point, anyway) involve friends or acquaintances. We agreed that it might be easier for a similarly bi-curious man to first connect with you by way of any number of ‘hookup’ sites/apps. You told me how excited you were to find the right guy for us as it was something you've been fantasizing about for a very long time. The trust was great between us and I was equally turned on by the prospect and your eagerness to dive in and make an encounter a reality.

A few weeks later, I had planned a trip back home and while I hadn't forgotten about your mission, I certainly wasn't expecting that you had made so much progress. I sent you my itinerary and you asked if you could pick me up from the airport. You also told me that you had some fun plans for us that night and to dress for the flight home with ‘going out’ in mind. My flight landed around 9 and I figured we would go out straight from the airport, so I spent extra time looking really good for you - wearing a black ‘jockstrap’ cock pouch, a crisp white shirt and a new pair of jeans that fit my body perfectly, you could see my package clearly.

The flight home was relatively uneventful except for the fact that the anticipation of seeing you had been building for days. You sent me pictures, even a video of you riding your favorite dildo and I was more than ready to feel your amazing body on mine. I had a couple drinks on the plane - rye on ice (of course) and was feeling very relaxed, mixed with the excitement and happiness of the night ahead.  

“Ladies and gentlemen, as we prepare for our final approach into Minneapolis International, please make sure your seatbacks and tray tables are in the upright position. We’ll be landing shortly!”  I sent a quick text telling you we were about to land and you said you were on your way. You also added a quick picture of your slick pussy covered by the thinnest of panties and that I should get ready. I wondered (but only a little bit) what exactly you meant by that and decided to just go with whatever you had in mind for us. My love and trust for you was at an all-time high and I couldn’t be happier about it.

As I made my way through the airport and out to pick-up door #5, my mind raced with images of you. The lust was building and my thinking was fuzzy. I picked up my bags and walked outside. There you were, waiting for me and looking especially beautiful and incredibly sexy. Your bright smile and sparkling eyes met mine and you threw your arms around me, kissing me deeply and pressing your body against mine. You paused and held my face, looking directly into my eyes. “Honey… I have something fun for us tonight, do you trust me?” you asked.

Of course!” I replied and you simply smiled and nodded and told me how much you loved me. You explained that we were going to a new bar over the river in St. Paul. In the car, we talked about your week, my week and how we were going to have a little ‘adventure’ tonight. All the while my hand was on your thigh, stroking, squeezing and feeling your energy. 

It wasn't long and we were off the highway and down into the city. We parked on the street and started walking. You put your arm around mine and told me we were meeting someone tonight. You explained that you had been researching and placed a couple ads online. You told me about a few men who said they were interested in our fantasy, but further probing revealed that they really weren't right for us. Last week, though, you explained that you started talking to a guy who was perfect. He was professional, handsome, a little bit experienced, had all his clean test documents and after swapping pictures was eager to meet. 

The bar, a new one that just opened, was right around the corner. Before we walked in, you explained your thoughts. "I'm not sure if anything will happen tonight, but I thought it would be fun to meet him and see what happens. Let me guide where things go and at the very least, we'll have a fun story to share."

Litte did I know exactly how fun this story would be. We grabbed our usual spot at the bar, on the corner so we could be close. You were wearing a lovely skirt and as we sat down, you guided my hand underneath. Your smooth, silky panties were already wet.  “Wow, baby… and what have YOU been thinking about?” You just grinned and said you hadn’t been this turned on in a very long time.

We ordered our rye on ice and sipped the first one relatively quickly. Ahhhh, the empty stomach buzz of a single drink, but we both agreed we’d like another. Just as our drinks were arriving, a man approached us and asked, “Sue?” He looked at the bartender and said, "I'll have what they're having." The bartender looked at the three of us, raised his eyebrow and went to work.

You looked at me as if to say, "Hot, right?" Then you stood up and gave him a quick hug, turned, smiled and introduced him to me. “This is my partner, Andrew." He grinned and leaned over to give me a hug as well. He smelled really good and I felt your hand on my arm as we embraced each other. He was tall, like me with intense eyes and a fantastic smile with beautiful teeth. His dark skin was contrasted by a white dress shirt, not unlike the one I was wearing.

“Join us,” I asked, and he took a seat next to me (between us) at the bar. The bartender dropped off his rye on ice, again eyeing us as if he knew what was going on. Perhaps it was my imagination, as I clearly had all kinds of thoughts zipping through my head. We enjoyed our second drink while he sipped on his first, commenting on the great taste we had. As we got to know each other, we were laughing and he continued to put his hand on my leg (just as you were doing on the other side).

Eventually, your boldness came forth as you were finishing your whiskey. “Guys?" you asked and you had both of our attention. "I really want to see the two of you kiss each other. Will you do that for me?” I wasn't expecting the request and was both shocked and excited at the same time.

I turned toward our new friend and he leaned over. At first, we simply looked at each other and kissed, tentatively. It was really great and much different than kissing a woman. Then I too felt bolder and kissed him a bit more intensely. Our lips parting, I put my hand on the back of his head, pulling his face to mine. Our tongues teased each other and his hands moved up my thighs, closer to my growing erection.

“Oh, wow, Uummm, just wow!” you exclaimed. “That was super fucking hot!” Next, he turned and kissed you just as passionately. I stood up and moved behind you, kissing your neck as I looked into his intense, green eyes. You broke the kiss and asked, “Are you ready for this?” He nodded and you looked over your shoulder with desire in your eyes.

“Yes baby," I whispered, "I’m more than ready.”  I paid our bar tab and our curious bartender smiled at me, his suspicions confirmed. The three of us left the bar and climbed into his car. You flashed us both your sexy, wet panties and climbed in. With me in the front seat next to him and you in the back, we made our way to his place.

“We’re not far away, just to a loft downtown. I think you'll like it.”

I glanced into the back seat and you whispered, “I love you,” while nodding with encouragement. We pulled into his parking area and walked into the building. In the elevator on the way up, you kind of nudged me and I kissed him again, pushing his strong body against the elevator wall. My hand moved down between his legs and I felt his cock through his pants for the first time. You put your hand over mine and, together, we felt him getting hard. His low moan confirming his consent to wanting more. 

He broke his kiss from me and started kissing you while we both continued to massage his hard dick and big balls. The several steps from the elevator to his loft seemed like an eternity and we were all a little dizzy from the sexual energy (and maybe a little from the alcohol).

Once inside, we moved directly to his living space where he had a couple big chairs and a big modern couch. I watched as you took a seat in one of the chairs and said to us both, “I just want to watch you beautiful men!” I took a seat on the couch next to him we and started making out again. This time it was he who put his hand on my cock, tracing the outline through my jeans. My own soft, low moan encouraging him even more. Over the next few minutes, we started slowly undressing each other and the quick glances over to you on the chair revealed that you had also started to get undressed, down to your super sexy light blue bra and panties.  

You were already intently rubbing your pussy through the thin material of your panties and gently playing with your nipples. I pulled his pants down, his cock hard and straining against the material of his white shorts. I moved down, kissing his stomach along the way, my hand gripping his shaft. He was bigger than me and it excited me. I put my mouth on his shorts, breathing warm air through the material. He squirmed a bit and raised his hips so I could pull off his underwear. He was not only big, but his beautiful thick shaft with a pronounced head was exactly as I imagined it, with just a bit of pre-cum oozing from the tip. He moaned and I made sure you could see everything and again, you nodded with approval and encouragement.

bambiHOLLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bambiHOLLY

Watching me closely, I brought the head of his cock to my lips, licking the pre-cum and tasting another man for the first time. His scent was manly and I felt him twitch in my hand as I moved my lips over the big head, savoring the feeling of the smooth round knob in my mouth. I barely noticed you standing up and slipping your soaked panties off. He asked for them and as you handed the wet undies to our new friend, you kneeled beside me. He immediately inhaled your delicious smell and moaned.

You kissed me and then guided my mouth back to his cock all the while, watching, smiling. With excruciatingly slow movements, I moved my mouth up and down for several minutes. You finally broke the silence, "Yes baby, THIS is what I've been wanting. For so, so long."

I licked his shaft up and down, covering it with my saliva. Slippery and glistening, his cock was visibly throbbing. You moved down next to me and you were there with me, pressing your face into his big, soft balls and sucking on them gently as I began to take him deeper into my open mouth. I stroked him with one hand and moving my warm, wet mouth over his beautiful, thick cock. It was almost too much to take, but I wanted it and accommodated his size. Then you moved up and we sucked him together.

“FUCK!” he moaned and we felt him twitch again. Our tongues swirling together, kissing each other with his hard shaft between us. You moved up on the couch next to him and kissed him for a moment before turning your attention back to what I was doing. I looked up and saw his fingers opening up your wet folds. You gasped as he brushed against your clit.

I made it my mission to bring him very close to orgasm but holding him off, for now. You watched, while his fingers probed inside you gently. As I took more and more of his beautiful cock into my mouth, deeper, into my throat, my eyes teared up slightly. You heard me moaning as I let him fuck my open mouth. His and on the back of my head, guiding more than forcing, showing me the pace he liked. I could tell he was getting close and I slowed down slightly, despite his urging me on by moving his hips. I went down as far and as deep as I could and slowly let his rock hard shaft move out of my mouth. I glanced up into your eyes as I did this and the passion on your face was incredible. Your breathing, faster and whispering, "Yes honey, suck that beautiful dick and make him feel soooooo good."

Taking a deep breath, I looked at you and said, “I want you to ride him. I want to watch him sink deep into your swollen cunt. You are so ready, look how wet you are!”

You grinned and nodded, swinging your beautiful legs over his lap and straddling him. I watched with lust as you pushed your lovely tits into his face. It was an incredible site, taking in the contrast of your smooth skin against his strong dark thighs. I could literally see the wetness running down the inside of your legs.

He first took your right and then your left nipple into his mouth, holding you with his strong arms. I watched you arch your back slightly and moved your hips into position, teasing the tip of his cock with your pussy. I leaned forward and you felt my tongue parting your slick lips, moving them apart and gently pressing my tongue inside you. You pushed back against me and I knew the combination of my tongue fucking you and his tongue on your nipples was driving you crazy. “Oh yes," you yelped, "That feels so fucking great!” and while I swirled my tongue over your clit, I was stroking him, feeling him pulsing in my hand.

Finally, you felt me guide his cock to your wet hole, mashing it around, covering him with your wetness. Then, positioning him perfectly, I instructed, “Slide down on his cock baby, fuck him.”  You eased back slowly, letting your pussy stretch a bit, and your moaning said it all. I could tell it felt amazing as you took him deeper, down to his balls. “Yes! I love watching him sink inside you." Then I instructed him, "Put your big hands on her hips and push that cock inside.”

I continued watching, mesmerized by the motion between you. On his out strokes, I could see his cock slick and wet, covered with your own ‘pre-cum’. This angle was perfect for you and he continued his attention on your tits with his mouth and hands. I moved my hand around the base of his cock and felt you fucking him. With each stroke, your pussy connected with my hand, wetness flowing over it. Next, you felt my hand on your ass, pushing you forward so I could watch his throbbing head slide out from inside your pussy gaping and pink. Instantly, I took him into my mouth and I could taste you delicious juices, coating his dick. "Oh man, your cock tastes so fucking good!” I moaned while I sucked harder and stroked him harder. 

You moved off of him and to the side so you could, once again, watch me work his cock. His head was back and his body was beginning to shake. You could tell he was so close and you put your head down on his stomach, facing me so you could see the action up close. I looked into your eyes and kept up the pace. With one hand stroking his shaft and one hand lightly tugging on his balls, I could feel them tighten up.

He moaned, “Goddamn, that's incredible. I’m going to cum. Oh. My. GOD!”  and I kept stroking him, letting him cum all over my lips and tongue. You watched as his cock spurted and oozed. I licked and swallowed. Easing off on the stroking and pressure while the intensity of his orgasm subsided. 

Then we looked at our new friend and together we all laughed. “That was unbelievable!” you said. "And I’m so fucking turned on!!" It was the only encouragement I needed and I picked you up and manhandled you to the floor, pushing your legs apart.

My tongue found your clit and you felt me slide three fingers deep inside your slick, swollen little cunt. My other hand moved up to your left nipple, tugging on it exactly how I know you like it. Our friend watched intently and he started stroking his cock while you writhed under me. He urged us on, “You two are so fucking hot, I’m getting hard again!” He leaned over and took your right nipple into his mouth and that was all it took for you.

Your body started quivering and I felt your legs clasp around my head. "‘Oh yes, oh yes, that’s it. Yes, yes yes. I’m cumming, now!’ and you absolutely exploded, gushing over my fingers and cumming VERY hard. Your back arched and he kept flicking your nipples with his tongue while I finger fucked your hot little hole. We counted three orgasms, rolling one after another until you reluctantly stopped us, too sensitive to continue.

While you recovered, I took off the black cock pouch, slippery from pre-cum. Your eyes were barely open but you nodded and I knew what I wanted. He grabbed a condom from the side table and I watched him slide it over his hard cock (this man had great recovery time!). “I want to fuck your ass, Alejandro. Sue told me you liked it when she fucked you with a strapon and that you might be up for it. I didn’t know if I wanted to, but this is too damn hot. Are you game for a big, hot cock in your ass?”  

I nodded, "Oh, hell yes." I moved up on the couch and on to my back holding my long, strong legs with each hand, opening myself up for him. He coated his cock with lube and slid two fingers inside me, working them deep to get me ready. I looked at you and I loved that smile on your face as you watched us, happy and blissful from your incredible orgasms.

He kneeled and pressed the head of his big cock against my tight hole, slippery and ready. I felt my ass expand and stretch as he pushed forward. Finally, I felt him 'pop' inside and enjoyed the full feeling as I took his nice thick shaft. His strong arms pushed my legs back as he began to fuck me with long, slow, deep strokes. Pre-cum oozing from my semi-hard cock and I wasn't sure I could take him any deeper, but he pushed on. The pressure felt so good and I looked up into his eyes. "More. Fuck me with it all. I want all of that hot cock," I urged. 

You were gaining your energy back and you moved over to look more closely. You kissed me and whispered, "Yes baby, take that big cock. It feels so good, doesn't it? It's so hot to see you getting fucked!’" Then you moved over my face and I watched your puffy, swollen pussy throbbing just centimeters from my face. Your scent, your dripping pussy, gorgeous and sexy. Exactly what I love to see. Next, you leaned over and started stroking my cock while he continued fucking me. With each deep stroke, I felt his ball slapping against my ass and I could feel myself getting closer.

He pushed all the way inside, I was taking ALL of him. He continued grinding against me and I could feel his cock expanding in my ass. That, combined with your stroking and your sucking sent me over the edge and I came hard. On your tits, in your hand and he kept going, faster and harder. We heard him growl as he came again, inside me, inside the condom and collapsed on top of us. We were a wet, slippery pile of bodies. Arms, dicks, legs, tits, smiles, and sweat. So fucking good.

Spent. That’s not even the right word. Blissed out. Yeah, more like that. My legs were shaking and I watched him clean my cum off of your tits with his tongue. You fed him the rest of my cum from your hand. I could barely move. “Fuuuuuck, you two!” was all he could say.

For several minutes, nobody said a word. The pleasure of the evening and glimpses of the visuals running through our heads. Finally, you snuggled up next to me and kissed me sweetly. “I love you, baby.”  

And I love you, honey - so fucking much.

 

Published 
Written by SaajKame
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments