Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dublin Jack-Off Buddy

"A hotel meet turns in to heavy wank session"

10
6 Comments 6
18.5k Views 18.5k
847 words 847 words
After my wanking session with my friend from New Orleans I was eager for a repeat. At the time I was making regular trips to Dublin from Belfast and thought that it would be a great chance to finally find a wank buddy away from home for some horny wacking and cumsplashing with another guy. I searched my favourite sites, Jackinchat and xhamster, for somebody with the same inclination. It wasn’t easy. There were a lot of people who first seemed interested and then fell by the wayside or just failed to return messages. I finally found a guy a few years younger than I am and we got on pretty well. We chatted and wanked, then phone wanked to cock throbbing orgasm a couple of times. I posed the possibility of a meet. He was very keen and immediately wanked off then and there, over the phone, at the thought of it. I followed him and splattered my keyboard with goo as we discussed it and fantasized.

I was staying at a hotel on my next visit to Dublin and arranged a meet. I said I would sit at the bar, reading a paper and he could come in and have a look. If he didn't like what he saw or had second thoughts then he could just forget it, no recriminations. My heart was beating as I tried to read the paper, getting hard at the thought of heavy jacking with a stranger. A few minutes after the arranged time a guy sat down beside me. He wasn't a bad looking guy, fairly slim and friendly but that wasn't what I was interested in. It was hard cock I wanted. We chatted and relaxed then I suggested we go up to my room. He was keen to make a move too. In the lift my cock started to harden and I guessed his was the same.

We got to my room and I started up my computer. I’d made sure to bring the hot videos we both liked. One favourite is a circle jerk where a group of guys whack off over a gorgeous babe with a tight white ass and beautiful tits. I put it on and we both watched and talked it over, drooling over her ass and the thick hard dicks. I was first to pull my cock out. It was a relief to get it out as it was bursting out of my trousers with excitement. I slid my hand up and down the shaft so he could get a real good view.

ari_x0xoTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ari_x0xoTS

He liked what he saw and pulled out his weapon. I couldn't wait to see his throbbing hot meat and it was no disappointment. Big and fat with an uncut purple head, ready to explode.

We pumped relentlessly watching the porn and each other’s cock. I could feel myself wanting to cum too soon so I slowed it down. The guy was getting hotter and hornier and asked if he could feel my cock. I wasn't hard to convince. He reached over and took my pulsing hard on in his hand. I nearly exploded but held back while he pumped me with his left hand ad whacked himself with his right. I told him to stop for fear of splashing and reached out and took his hard pumping cock in my hand. What a feeling. Hard meat throbbing in my hand. I wanked him and he groaned in pleasure. I so much wanted to take it in my mouth but he was the first to ask if he could suck me. I stood up and put my dick close to his mouth. He opened up and I slid in. Mmm. He sucked me like there was no tomorrow. That nearly finished me so I pulled out and immediately went down on his cum bursting dick. I sucked and licked and tasted his hard meat in my mouth. He groaned in excitement and said he was about to cum. Oh yea.

I told him to fire whenever he liked and sucked even harder. I could feel his excitement rise till he unloaded his hot cream into my mouth. The first shot filled me up but I swallowed the hot jism and waited for more. I gulped it all down while I was still hot and horny before I popped my load. His spunk was delicious, creamy and salty laced with sex. He moaned and groaned as he fired and as I gobbled t up I was just about ready to unload as well.

As he pulled out of my mouth I stood up and pumped over him and wacked furiously. My few remaining strokes brought me to the edge. I finished myself off, tossing my throbbing dick, erupting hot creamy lava all over his cock before it went soft. He rubbed it inas his meat began to soften.

We tidied up, went down to the bar and had a couple of drinks before he left and agreed to meet again next time I was in Dublin.

Published 
Written by markleaney42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments