Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Edible Artistry

"College coed models nude for her roomate's art."

7
3 Comments 3
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: New Experiences
I lay back beneath the warmth of the water which flowed down the waterfall we’d created. The scene was a vision of me sitting nude on a large gray rock as water splashed down on me. It was a very relaxing and highly erotic pose that had me completely aroused. I kept imagining that I was naked in a forest and bathing beneath a waterfall when, in reality, I was seated in my roommate’s art studio posing for money to help pay my college tuition.

As the heated water cascaded down over my slender body, I ran my hands up over the flatness of my belly to cup and caress the firm globes of my breasts. My pink nipples stood erect at the ends of my tits, tingling as the crystal clear droplets splashed against them. I was so aroused that I could barely sit still and Kelly kept telling me to stop fidgeting as she painted the picture we’d created. When it was time for a break I swiftly toweled myself dry and virtually ran to the bathroom.

My cunt was on fire and as I sat at the side of the bathtub, spread my legs, and quickly shoved three fingers inside my juicy fuckhole. A low moan of pleasure escaped my lips as my fingers slid into the sensitive interior of my horny brown haired pussy. Then I gasped and panted, using one hand to balance myself on the rim of the tub, as I hunched my hips and fucked my fingers.

I plunged my fingers in and out of my snatch for a long time. Although I spent twenty minutes in the bathroom performing a continual act of masturbation I couldn’t make myself cum. My pussy boiled with ever increasing heat, hot cream bubbling over to spill out onto my fingers, thighs, and ass, but the release of orgasm eluded me.

I get that way sometimes. And on those occasions I can never achieve a climax unless it is on the length of a long tongue or stiff cock.

When twenty minutes passed and I was still in the bathroom, my roommate came to check up on me.

Knocking on the door, Kelly asked if everything was all right. When I told her I would be right out she left me to finish what I was doing. Since I couldn’t cum I cleaned myself up and went back into the studio.

After a brief snack Kelly took me by the hand and led me to an area on the far side of the studio. When we got there I saw that the floor and the walls were covered with panels of translucent white plastic. I gave her a questioning look and she smiled, saying that we would get back to the other painting but she wanted to try something different.

I was given a pair of goggles and told to put them on. Kelly made sure they were securely in place then disappeared for a minute. When she returned she carried plastic pails containing multiple colors of paint. Then I watched as she doffed her clothing so that she was also nude.

Kelly is a gorgeous natural blonde with a slim, nubile body that every guy in the neighborhood was drooling over. I don’t know if it was because I was so turned on after my unsuccessful finger session, but as I gazed at her slim, fair skinned body, seeing her small tits with their long, pink nipples and the silky yellow bush at her crotch, I found myself drooling over her also. That shocked me because I had never felt any sexual attraction for a woman before that moment. But there I was, with a tingle in my pussy growing stronger as I looked at her.

Reaching into one of the buckets, Kelly pulled out a handful of thick yellow goo. With a smile she threw it at me, hitting me on the left side of my abdomen so that it splashed over my hip. Her hand disappeared into another container then reappeared holding a glob of blue color. A moment later the blue paint was splashed across my right shoulder and breast with little specks splattered on my neck. Kelly threw handfuls of pink, red, yellow, green, blue, orange and white color at me until it covered me from head to toe, then she stopped and pointed to an area beyond the plastic. Telling me that a mirror was there, she said I should go see what a real work of art looked like.

Standing in front of the mirror, I saw that my body was covered in a mishmashed array of colors. There didn’t seem to be any pattern to its design. All I saw was a chaotic vision of colorful splashes and smears that were spread over my skin and in my hair.

As I gazed at myself, I noticed Kelly slowly walking up behind me. When I told her what I saw she laughed.

“Andrea, you are not much of an art critic,” Kelly smiled, wrapping her arms around me. Her face was next to mine and her voice was a seductive purr in my ear. “Blinded by the colors, you cannot see the perfection beneath. But I can.”

Pressing a tender kiss against my cheek, she slid her fingers through the thick substance that covered my belly. When she did that I quivered, my arousal growing ten times more powerful than it had been. I recognized the intimate way she was rubbing my midsection as the beginning of an attempt to seduce me and turned to look at her.

“I heard you in the bathroom and I can help if you’ll let me,” Kelly murmured softly.

LilyFaithh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFaithh

I saw the pink tip of her tongue flick briefly out to taste the blue color that was smeared across her lips. “Umm. Blueberry. I love that flavor.”

The next thing I knew I was feeling the softness of her lips against mine and tasting the sweet flavor of blueberries as our tongues danced heatedly against each other. I turned in her arms and our bodies pressed tightly together, the colors that covered me were smeared over both of us as our tits, our bellies, and our thighs rubbed against one another. It was while we were kissing that I realized what I’d believed to be paint was an edible frosting with each color possessing a different flavor. The blue was blueberry, yellow was lemon, green was apple, etc.

I could tell that it was Kelly’s intention to eat me like an erotic desert and I wasn’t about to stop her. As she began to kiss and lick her way down my body, causing my skin to tingle from the touch of her lips and tongue, with the gentle caress of her slender fingers splashing accelerant on the flames of my arousal, I moaned softly. At the same time I stroked the delicate softness of her fair hair and encouraged her to do more.

“Ohhhh, Kelly. That feels so good,” I moaned. “Don’t stop. Kiss me all over, baby.”

She stopped at my breasts and lingered there for a short while, covering those multi-colored globes with heated caresses of her fingers and tongue that had me writhing in pleasure. It was the first time I’d ever had a woman make love to me and I found it to be an incredibly exciting experience. That the woman who was seducing me was my roommate made it hotter. We were close and now we would be closer.

Kelly sucked my tits hungrily, capturing my yellow colored nipple between her lips and sucking it then doing the same to the purple colored one. Occasionally she would lightly bite and chew the erect bud of one of those morsels, sending sparkling bursts of pleasure shooting through my body from my head to my toes. My cunt got really hot then, and I could barely wait to see what she would do when she reached that part of my anatomy.

I didn’t have very long to wait. After nursing at my breasts, my roommate made a virtual beeline down across my belly, through my frosting matted pubic bush, to my cream filled cunt. She gave the inside of my left thigh a brief peck and then planted her lips securely against the hairy lips of my pussy. At that instant all the excitement that had been building inside me erupted and the orgasm I’d been seeking suddenly exploded within my cunt.

“Oh God! Oh God! I’m cumming, Kelly,” I cried. Steaming hot pussy juice spilled in a frothy, fragrant flood of creaminess from my slit. “Eat it! Oh! Oh! Eat my cream! Ohhh!”

It was as if fireworks were going off in my pussy that sent out sparkling blasts of pleasure into the rest of me. The feeling was so intense that I kind of lost it for a moment. In the grip of a powerful fucklust, I grabbed two handfuls of Kelly’s silky, blonde hair, squatted a little, and began to hump my hips. I was almost fucking her face like a man except that no cock was moving in and out of her mouth and throat. Instead, every time I hunched my cunt at her face, her tongue speared into me and swirled around to wash the cream from the sensitive walls of my pussy.

Keeping my roommate’s head between my legs, I forced her back and down until I was kneeling over her head. I creamed in her mouth again and again as I continued to hump my pussy at her face, rubbing my brown haired snatch hard against her sucking red lips and tireless pink tongue. And Kelly allowed me to use her for my pleasure, staying where she was and thrusting her tongue in and out of me as she tenderly moved her hands over my slender thighs and cute little ass. When I rolled exhaustedly off of her, Kelly’s face was awash in the multiple colors that covered my body and her lips were smeared with the whitish froth of my cunt cream.

We lay together for a moment, sharing kisses and talking about what had happened. It was at that time that Kelly told me she was bisexual and had wanted to make love to me ever since she first saw me naked. When she heard me attempting to masturbate in the bathroom she decided to make her move.

Of course, as soon as I regained my breath, I just had to reciprocate. I spread lustful and loving kisses all over the front of her fruit flavored body and was unable to believe how much I enjoyed sucking her tits. When I had worked my way down to her cunt, burying my face in the downy bush that covered her womanhood for the first time, breathing in the musky aroma of feminine arousal and tasting the honeyed sweetness of her juices, I knew that it would not be our only time together.

Kelly has several boyfriends and so do I. We also have other girlfriends. But even though we enjoy the best of both worlds, we have found that what we love and enjoy the most are each other.

Published 
Written by accepting0
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments