Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Bred

"My first time barebacked and bred"

115
19 Comments 19
15.0k Views 15.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This, is a true story of my first breeding six years ago. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Only the names have changed."

Six Years ago my wife and I met Carl and Allen on a swing site. We all became fast friends and we came to realize that Allen was bisexual after he kept hitting on me on the swing group. I confessed to Carl, that I was bisexual and that I had experimented when I was younger. I finally gave in and began flirting with Allen.

My wife had known for a long time that I was bisexual and had experimented in my youth. She would often peg me while I told her I wanted a real man to fuck me and make me their bitch. I never thought in my wildest dreams that it would ever come true.

A little history. When I was young, a friend of mine had made me into his cocksucker and started eventually fucking me. We always used a condom. He never nutted in me. I never tasted cum or felt the explosion inside me.

When I began flirting with Allen, I was extremely nervous, but he soon made it all seem so natural. We began talking in a group chat with his friend, Carl, and my wife, Darlene. The flirting became very regular between the four of us. Carl flirted with Darlene and Allen flirted with me.

One day after a round of flirting, Darlene said to me, “I really want to hook up with these guys. Carl has such an amazing cock I really want to try it. I know you want to play with Allen.”

I sheepishly said, “Yes, I do, but I’m nervous.”

“It’s been so long since I’ve done anything with a guy and it’s going to be more intense this time. He wants to breed me. I’m scared of that.”

“You, are going to love feeling Allen’s cock, explode in your ass,” she said.

“It does sound amazing!”

We chatted over the next couple of months regularly with Carl and Allen, until finally we had our first face-to-face meeting with them.

Carl was white, roughly six foot tall, thin with short brown hair and an eight-and-a-half-inch dick. Allen, was around five foot nine inches, more built, with long curly brown hair, a beard, and a seven-and-a-half inch dick. Both were very sexy. We had not planned on doing anything on this first meeting, but you could cut the tension with a knife.

My wife pulled me aside and said,“ I, think, we should give them head, go sit by Allen and see what happens.”

I did and five minutes later, he was kissing me and Darlene was making out with Carl. I had never kissed another man before, it was intoxicating.

I slowly slid down off of his couch, got on my knees, and told him to get his dick out. He pulled it out and it was starting to get hard. I licked the precum off of the head of his cock and was instantly obsessed with the thought of serving him.

I started stroking his cock and sucking on his balls. He moaned in pleasure. I licked up his shaft to the top of his cock and wrapped my lips around it. I could feel it throbbing.

“Oh my God, that is so hot!” I heard Darlene exclaim.

“Suck that dick, baby, while I suck Carl’s big dick.”

Her encouragement triggered something in me and I became hell-bent on giving him the best blow job, I’ve ever given.

“You like sucking, my cock?” Allen asked.

“Mhm,” I mumbled, my mouth full of cock.

“I love how good your mouth feels. Can I come in your mouth?” Allen asked

I stopped sucking and said, “Yes, please!!”

I wrapped my mouth back around his cock, swirling the head with my tongue. I felt his cock twitch and swell and knew he was getting ready to cum!

He yelled, “ Oh yes, take my load, swallow every drop!!” He exploded in my mouth. I came a little when I felt Allen’s cum, hit the back of my throat, and swallowed every drop. He kept squirting and I made sure I got it all.

“You were amazing,“ Allen said, “Can I, call you, my cock sucker?”

“Yes, you can. I love sucking your dick, you taste incredible!” I said, licking my lips. He grabbed me and kissed me deeply.

We realized that Carl and Darlene had been done for some time and had been watching us.

“Wow, that was intense, watching you suck him, babe!” She said, with a lustful grin. “ We have to get together soon and actually get fucked by these beautiful cocks.”

We agreed to get together as soon as we could and left. Over the next few weeks, Allen kept telling me how much he loved me sucking his dick. He, would call me his cocksucker and tell me how badly he wanted to use my ass. He wanted to be the first man to breed me.

Two months, after first sucking his cock, we finally made plans to get a hotel room and have Allen and Carl meet us there.

We arrived first and proceeded to get cleaned up and ready for them. Once again, I was nervous because I knew that this would change everything. I had finally committed to letting him fuck me bareback and to cum in my ass.

They arrived about an hour after us and Allen and I started making out in one bed, Darlene and Carl in the other. Allen told me to get undressed and start sucking his cock. I did it.

I was on the bed, lying between his legs, sucking his dick.

“You really love that cock, don’t you? “ he asked, “You, are my cocksucker from now on, aren’t you ?”

NATAZZHATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NATAZZHATS

“Yes, I do and yes, I am !!” I said.

“Well, now I want you, to be my bitch. I want to fuck you, repeatedly. Are you ready, to take my dick?”

“Yes, please give me your cock, baby,” I said shakily. “I’m ready to have you show me what my ass is good for.”

He ordered me to bend over the edge of the bed. I did as I was told. He grabbed a bottle of lube, I had brought and put a small amount on the tip of his index finger, and worked it around my asshole before slipping it in.

“Oh baby, I’m going to love this, your hole is opening right up already,” he said, snickering. He put a little lube on the head of his dick and gave his cock two quick strokes to smear it.

I felt the head of his throbbing cock, touch the opening of my hungry hole.

“Take a deep breath, and exhale,” he said.

I took a deep breath and as soon as I started to exhale, he shoved his thick cock in my ass. My body tensed and my hole burned slightly.

“Are you okay?” He asked with no true concern in his voice.

“Yes, it feels good,” I said, moaning.

He chuckled and proceeded to rhythmically fuck my ass. After around fifteen hard slams into my ass, I exclaimed loudly

“OH, FUCK YES !!! FUCK ME!! WHY HAVE I WAITED SO LONG TO TAKE BARE COCK?”

Darlene started encouraging him, to pound my hole and make me, his bitch!

“I told you, you would love it, baby. FUCK HIM, ALLEN. Pound his ass!!”

I was in total bliss from the moment he entered me. Darlene always told me bare dick is better than any toy or dick, wrapped in a condom. I didn’t know how much more amazing it actually was. After five minutes of Allen pounding my manhole, I had the most intense orgasm of my life!

“Yes baby, make me your bitch!! Please, don’t stop fucking me. Give me that dick baby, keep giving me that dick!“ I screamed.

“That’s right, take my dick bitch! I’m gonna make you, my cumdump, my cock whore. Would you like that, bitch? Do you want me, to cum in, your man-pussy?” he asked as he started violently pounding my man-pussy.

“Yes, please baby breed me, make me your cum dump, cock whore slut!!!” I begged.

“THAT'S IT, COCK WHORE , TAKE MY SEED! TAKE MY COCK, BITCH. IM GOING TO BREED YOUR PUSSY! THATS ALL IT’S GOOD FOR! TAKE IT, TAKE IT, TAKE IT ! “ he shouted, as he slammed my pussy and shot his cum deep inside me.

“OOOOHHH !” I moaned loudly, as my first hot load of man juice filled my pussy. I couldn’t take it anymore. My cock exploded all over the side of the bed. I had just cum hands-free, for the first time ever. I knew at that moment I would always want dick in my ass. I also knew I was truly a bi bottom for men.

He stood me up and told me to lay on my stomach on the bed with my legs spread.

“This is my favorite position to fuck man-pussy in.” He announced and proceeded to lie on top of me and slide his still-hard cock into my man pussy.

“Mmmm, that feels so good and feels so much deeper,” I said in pleasure.

“Yes, I have more control over you this way.” He said, laughing.

He started pounding my ass, hard. Not giving me any time to adjust. He used my hole, like a two-bit whore.

“This is my, Pussy!” He proclaimed “ it needs my cock and cum in it over and over! That’s all it is, a hole for my cock!”

He continued to pound, my man-pussy, into another anal orgasm. It made him so excited, that he buried his dick as deep in me as possible and shot another load of nectar into my cum filled hole.

“That’s it, my cock whore! Your pussy is so wide open and wet! It loves my, cock.”

“Yes, it does,“ I said gasping.“ It needs more.”

“Damn baby “ Darlene exclaimed from the other side of the room “ I love hearing you, beg for, his cock and watching you be used like, his bitch. Such a good cock slut!”

She went back to sucking Carl’s cock

Allen was still laying on top of me.

“I’m going to get a drink l, stay right here, I’m not done with you ! “ he said sternly. “I want some more of that pussy.”

I lay there, my ass wide open, legs spread. I felt like such a slut, and I loved it.

Allen returned and got back on top of me. He didn’t say a word, he just started pounding, his pussy.

I was being used like a whore and loved every minute of it. He proceeded to pound my pussy for the next two hours coming in me six times. He made me cum anally, seven times and hands-free, five times.

After two hours of him fucking, he went to wash up. When he returned, he lay next to me and started to kiss me.

“You, are such a good slut.” He said. “but I want you to suck me until I cum in your mouth .”

I smiled and slid down his body, kissing every inch of his body, until I got to his cock. I was so wiped out from being fucked. I gave him head for about ten minutes when I waved my wife over and asked her to help me make him cum.

She got down there with me and started sucking his cock, while I licked his balls and rimmed his asshole. That put him over the edge and he exploded.

We all collapsed.

It was such an amazing day.

Published 
Written by Michfreak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments