Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Free As A Balloon

"There are many types of 'dream lives' for some people it's being free to pee in balloons."

26
15 Comments 15
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

“Why did I get cast as the pregnant clown? I didn’t even audition for that part! ” Cecilia complained as she threw her script against the wall and plopped on the bed with a pout of annoyance.  Rashad sauntered in after her scratching his crotch idly while he rotated the lollipop in his mouth from cheek to cheek. 

He rolled his eyes. “Stop your whining, at least you got cast, I’m an understudy…again.  Maybe you can help me come up with a sabotage plan so Geraldo will have to call out and I can take his spot,” he commented glibly as he started to undress. Once he was down to only his underwear, he took the lollipop out of his mouth and put it candy side down in a mug on a nearby dresser. 

Cecilia laughed, “I knew you were a petty bitch when I met you. It is my favorite thing about you.”

Smirking, he turned around with a sort of flourish and his expression was mischievous.  

Cecilia shook her head,  “I’m not falling for that this time.” She grabbed the pillow and held it in her lap, blocking her belly.  

“Oh no?” 

“Nope!” she shook her head with emphasis. Rashad started to sashay over to her with a playfully predatory look in his eye.  

Cecilia narrowed her eyes and shook her head. “Don’t you dare…,” she sang out in a warning tone that shook with amusement.

Rashad pounced with a playful growl and she shrieked into a fit of giggles as they wrestled on the mattress, the poor pillow held hostage between their writhing bodies, as he tickled Cecilia mercilessly til she was gasping and smeared with his sweat as well as her own. 

Pausing to stare into each other's eyes, his lithe shirtless body hovering over hers looking down.  Her legs were spread with the pillow slid down and smooshed near her groin,  her eyes were darker, pupils dilated, aroused.  

He closed the distance and kissed her, full on the lips, like he was trying to do it before he lost the nerve to even try.  She lay there frozen, confused for what felt like a long moment, and before she even thought to kiss him back, he broke the kiss and looked at her again. 

She sucked her lower lip into her mouth and wiggled.  “That was nice,” she said awkwardly.  

Rashad made an amused sound.  “My mouth is my best feature,” he flirted.

“I believe it,”  she said. 

The sound of laughter outside the trailer got louder with the sound of splashing.  They looked toward the window.  And Rashad shook his head,  “Leanne must have finally got her water balloon fight. She’s been going on about it for weeks..” 

“She’s a total looner, you know that right?”

Rashad smirked but he nodded his head in a very slow eloquent way. “Everyone in the Troupe knows about Leanne’s … fetish”  he sighed and moved to lay next to her on the bed and stretched a little.

Cecilia laughed. “Don’t tell me you peed in a balloon for her too?”

He nodded and his hooded gaze turned to look at her. “Two balloons. I drink too much soda”

Rashad looked at her with a kind of lazy trust and she watched as he swallowed and cleared his throat, she heard the sound of his waistband snap and then his hand was at his mouth, licking his own musk from his fingers, slowly.   

Rebecca_Diamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rebecca_Diamonds

Cecilia lost the ability to breathe for a small moment as she watched him lick his taste from one finger and then the next with a sigh of satisfaction before licking his lips, the whole time, his gaze locked on hers. 

“Fuck, I’m so hot from watching that.”

Rashad gave a throaty chuckle. “Leanne only gets turned on by balloons.  But most people get turned on when I am in the room.”

“Is the rumor true that you fucked everyone in the Theatre Troupe?”

“Everyone.” he confirmed with a smirk, “Not like it’s helped me get any of the parts I wanted.”

 He sighed as he relaxed a bit more on the bed.  

“Haven’t fucked me.”

“Not yet…”

“I assumed you were--”

“Yeah don’t.  Never assume.  I know what you assumed but I like everything”

“Everything?”

“Shut up, you know what I mean.  I don’t limit myself to any body type or gender.  I’m a free spirit,” he explained.

“I like that.  I want to be like that”

“Then do it, girl.  Ain’t no one stoppin' you but you,”  he said with an affectionate elbow nudge.

They were looking at each other again.  She felt her heart speed up and she leaned in and kissed him this time.  He closed his eyes and kissed her back immediately.  She was lifted a bit off the bed to lean toward him to kiss him, as he lay there on his back. The kiss was slow, sensual, and growing heated and she started to kiss his neck, and down his chest,  licking at his nipples. She heard his breath pick up, and one hand caressed the back of her head.  

A little adjustment of position later, she was between his legs sucking on his shaved balls and licking up his under-shaft before taking all of it in her mouth, deep-throating his full length. He arched his back with a swear on his lips and grit his teeth around a louder sound, one hand gripping the sheets beneath him.  

She continued pumping her head along his length, deep-throating every few pumps. His lean thighs were just thick enough to jiggle from the pleasure surging through his body.  The fingers of his other hand were lost in her hair.   She closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the taste of him, hollowed her cheeks, and swirled her tongue around him. She even cupped his balls and massaged and tickled them gently,  as she continued to suck.  

Rashad got real quiet and his body went rigid, and she felt his balls tighten as she sucked him faster,  and puckered at the head - sucking and tonguing his slit hard. It wasn't long til he was shooting streams of himself into her mouth that ended up also dripping down her chin.  

Some nonsensical, glossolalia-type sounds dribbled from his lips as he twitched through the aftershocks, before he pushed at her forehead, trying to tell her to stop without words. He didn’t have access to his words just then, but it was too much, too sensitive and he needed her to stop.  Cecilia got the message and let him slide free of her mouth,  and lay lazy against his body, like a slowly deflating balloon.

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments