Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Babysitter part2

"the story continues with the hottie babysitter and my husband"

53
17 Comments 17
45.4k Views 45.4k
727 words 727 words
Famous Story
My first story left off with me licking and sucking my hot babysitter and then taking her upstairs. Now we continue....

I took Susie up to my room and noticed my husband was in the shower. Susie was already naked, her gorgeous young body begging for more action. I quickly undressed and got on the bed. My hot little babysitter crawled up beside me and started sucking my tits. She was working each of my nipples, swirling her tongue around them and sucking each one into her hot mouth. She brought her head up and kissed me hard. She was exploring my mouth with her tongue, pressing herself into me in one of the most passionate kisses I had ever had. I glanced up and saw that my husband had walked into the room.

He was naked from the shower and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Susie and I on the bed kissing each other hungrily. I stopped kissing Susie and told my husband that she and I would love to have some play time with him. He smiled and his cock was already growing hard. My husband has a beautiful 7 in cock and as much as I enjoyed licking Susie's little twat, I was also hungry for some cock. My hubby stood next to the bed and his yummy cock was pointing right at my mouth. I quickly wrapped my hand around it and started stroking him slowly. Susie was playing with my tits again but she was kissing her way down my stomach as well. I continued stroking my husband and moved my head so I could wrap my lips around his dick. I stroked the base and sucked at the purplish head. I took his entire length into my warm wet mouth and then let it slide back out with a pop. I continued sucking and stroking, taking him all the way to my throat. His head was thrown back and he was moaning for me to suck it real good. I picked up speed and started sucking him faster. I reached down and gently squeezed his balls which brought on a deep moan of pleasure from him.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

Susie at this point was now between my legs and had just flicked her pink tongue across my clit.

I was rapidly sucking my husband's cock and Susie was licking the entire length of my pussy. I knew my husband might cum soon but I thought he would enjoy cumming in Susie. I slowly slid my lips off his delicious prick and told him to fuck Susie. Her round ass was in the air already as she lapped up my pussy juices. My husband moved behind her and slid his hard cock into her tight young pussy. She moaned as he stretched her walls and I moaned as she nibbled my clit. He was fucking her slow so she was still able to give me a good tongue fucking. She had her fingers rubbing my clit and her tongue plunging deep into my pussy as she was being slowly fucked by my hubby. I felt my body tense and the walls of my pussy contract and my cum flooded into Susie's young mouth. She sucked me clean and gave me a cute little smile.

Once my husband saw me cum he started picking up the pace on fucking Susie. He was slamming into her pussy faster and faster and she was moaning in ecstasy. He then slipped a finger into her tiny asshole and she let out a squeal of pleasure. I reached down and started rubbing her clit and moved my head underneath her gorgeous pussy. I licked at her clit as his cock was thrusting in and out. He continued fingering her ass and pounding her pussy harder and harder. Suddenly I felt her tense and then her sweet cum flooded past my husband's cock and into my mouth. A few seconds later my hubby shot his load into her pussy and more cum was flowing into my mouth. I lapped up every bit of it and we all collapsed on the bed. Susie got up to leave and we kissed her and told her we may need her services more in the future. She said that was the best fuck she ever had and would happily come back for more.
Published 
Written by PUSSYSAURUS120
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments