Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Do You Want Me?

"Men know how to pleasure one another better than any woman could"

18
5 Comments 5
19.2k Views 19.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
All characters and events appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance or similarity to real events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

I sat on the edge of our bed doubled over in pain. Sally, my wife, sat with me trying to console me. The fact is at forty years of age I'd never experienced anything like it. A pain so intense it brought tears to my eyes.

Multiple visits to my doctor and countless X-rays and scans later, no-one had a clue. My doctor was mystified, so he referred me to a physician, to get to the bottom of the problem.

By the time my appointment arrived, almost two months had passed and the pain had eased considerably. I decided to keep the appointment anyway, as a precautionary measure.

My appointment was with Dr Toby McDermott on a Tuesday afternoon in January. When I arrived Dr McDermott's receptionist, asked me to take a seat and fill in a couple of forms while I waited. Apparently I was the last appointment of the day.

A few minutes later the doctor came into the waiting room and smiled across the room. I was surprised to see how young he was, maybe a couple of years younger than me. He was immaculately dressed in a crisp white shirt, a blue striped tie and dark trousers, every bit the professional.

He picked up my case notes from his receptionist and beckoned me into his surgery. He introduced himself as "Toby," and asked me to take a seat. While he looked over my test results, I noticed photographs of what I assumed were his wife and daughter on the bookshelf behind him.

After a few minutes of reading he looked up and asked, "How is the pain now Tony?"

"I'd have to say it's a lot better than it was. The pain is less intense and comes a lot less often."

"That's good," he said.

"We should take a look at you though, can you come with me please."

Toby ushered me into an adjoining smaller room with an examination table against the wall.

"Can you strip down to your undies," he said, "and lie on the table for me, I'll be right back."

I removed my shoes, shirt and pants, placing them on a chair. When I lay on the examination table though, It dawned on me my choice of undies might have been inappropriate. They were very thin cotton and left little to the imagination.

Seconds later Dr Toby re-appeared at the door and stepped in. I couldn't help but notice he had a good look at me lying on the table.

"My," he said, "you must work quite hard at keeping fit, you look great."

"Thanks Toby, and yes I do work pretty hard at it."

He stepped over beside the table and said, "When you experience pain, where exactly do you feel it?"

I pressed on a spot on my lower abdomen, an inch or two below the waistband of my undies and a couple of inches above my penis. "Around here," I said.

I noticed Toby having a long look at me and I felt quite self conscious. He must have realised because he said, "Take it easy Tony, relax!"

Looking up at me he added, "I'm going to need to have a poke around down there, is that okay?"

I nodded.

The examination table was up against a wall and my left arm was by my side, my right hand though, was gripping the edge of the table. As Toby poked and probed my abdomen, I noticed his groin pressed into the back of my hand. I assumed it was accidental so I moved it further down the table, but as soon as I'd moved it, he repositioned himself. It suddenly dawned on me this was anything but unintentional.

My mind raced... I could clearly feel his cock against my hand, and it was definitely harder than a moment ago. My body tingled with arousal as I realise he was coming on to me. I felt my cock twitch as it began to engorge with blood. 'Holy shit,' I thought 'I'm getting a hard-on.'

Toby looked at me and smiled a knowing smile as my cock began expanding and straining against my undies. He watched with amusement as it continued to grow and pull my underpants into the air like a thick tent pole.

He reached over and ran his fingernails lightly up and down the underside of my straining cock, "You don't mind do you Tony?"

"Ahh no, that's nice," I said.

Toby's cock was erect now and still pressed into my hand so I responded and squeezed it.

"Okay if I get it out for you?" he asked.

I nodded, and Toby undid his fly and manoeuvred his cock out of his pants. I was buzzing with sexual arousal.

He pulled my undies down releasing my pole and I lifted off the table so he could remove them. Taking hold of my cock he squeezed from bottom to top, and a large bead of pre-cum oozed from the tip. He dipped a finger in and slipped it into his mouth, savouring the salty taste. It was all I could do to stop myself from grabbing my cock and jerking myself off I was so horny. I desperately needed to relieve the tightness in my groin and the pressure in my balls.

As Toby played with my dick I managed to mumble, "If you keep that up Toby, you're gonna get me off."

"That's okay," he said and stroked a little faster.

"Oh god Toby, that feels so good."

I wasn't far from cumming when he suddenly stopped stroking and took my cock into his mouth. "Oh Toby!" I moaned. He sucked and licked his way up and down my shaft. I was frantic and felt my balls would explode if I didn't unload soon.

He looked up at me and said, "Don't hold back Tony, cum when you're ready!" And returned to sucking my cock.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, "That's so good Toby."

Toby knew instinctively I was almost there so he turned his attention to the head of my cock, sucking furiously. Within seconds I felt my semen move to my urethral bulb, I was ready for ejaculation.

"I gonna cum Toby... I'm going to cum!"

My orgasm began like a deep throb in my groin but the pleasure quickly intensified and centred on my cock. A fraction of a second later I was overwhelmed by the incredible pleasure of orgasm. Toby lifted off my pulsing cock just in time to be hit on the cheek by the first rope of cum. More lava leapt from my slit and caught Toby on the chin. Contraction after contraction pumped more and more semen from my cock, splattering onto my stomach.

Slowly, my contractions subsided as Toby watched the last of my cum oozing down my shaft and sinking into my pubic hair.

"Oh wow, that was awesome." I managed to grunt.

Toby smiled and said, "Heavens, you really got me a good one," wiping a gob of cum from his chin.

I'd almost forgotten I still had his hard cock in my hand so I looked at him and said, "What about you?"

Toby looked at his watch and said, "Are you in a desperate hurry this afternoon?"

"Um, no not really."

He went to a shelf on the rear wall and pulled a couple of tissues from a box. He returned and mopped up my cum.

"Come with me," he said.

Toby led me to another door at the rear of the surgery, opened it and invited me in. The room appeared to be a small studio apartment, with a three quarter bed, kitchenette, lounge and television.

"Wow, what's this?" I asked.

He explained he lived with his wife and daughter on a property about three hours drive north of the city. "I stay here most nights during the week," he said, "Saves the long drive both ways in peak hour traffic."

Toby began to undress, his cock had softened but was still hanging from his fly.

As he undressed he asked, "Are you gay?"

"Hell no," I said, "I'm married with three kids."

"Hmmmm, so you're bi-sexual?"

"Not really," I said, "There were a few guys I used to fool around with before I married but this is the first time since."

"You know Tony, A friend helped me discover my bi-sexuality a couple of years ago," he said, "I'm so glad he did because it's completely reinvigorated my sex life.

LilyFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFord



"I believe men understand each other's needs. We know how to pleasure one another better than any woman could. There are aspects of my sex life now that I love... things my wife would never indulge in."

Toby continued, "I think you're bi-sexual too Tony, and maybe you should come to terms with it because there's a world of pleasure out there."

"It's something I've never given much thought to Toby," I said, "I've never really thought about being with a guy since I married."

Toby stepped out of his undies and turned and faced me holding and squeezing his half erect cock. He was superbly proportioned, pale unblemished skin with a superb physique, his entire body was clean shaven. He continued to squeeze his cock in a beckoning fashion and I felt the familiar tickle in my cock, the first sign of another erection.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, like to join me?" Toby said and went into the bathroom. He stepped into the shower stall and turned the water on, adjusting it for temperature. "Come on in."

I stepped in, the water was warm and comforting. Toby's cock was almost fully erect now and standing to attention. He reached for me and put his arms around my waist, pulling me hard against him, our cocks grinding together. My head was swimming with lust as he reached over and kissed me on the lips. 'Oh shit, what's happening here?' I thought to myself, 'I've never kissed a man before.'

Toby thrust his tongue deep into my mouth and I was amazed, it felt so natural. I responded, exploring each other's tongue's and mouths. I reached for his cock and rubbed it gently. We kissed some more until I dropped to my knees, and took his tool into my mouth. As I sucked his cock I reached behind him and began rubbing his butthole with my middle finger. I pushed my finger in to the first knuckle, before pushing it all the way, in a thrusting motion.

"You like butt play?" he said.

"I do, it's a favourite of mine when I masturbate."

"Bend over," he said.

I did what I was told and Toby pushed his face into my butt, licking and sucking my tight little butthole. I had no idea arse play could feel so good. He worked his way from by arse to my balls, licking and sucking.

Finally he said, "I want to fuck you." And placed his cock directly against my butthole. He pushed but couldn't make much headway, my sphincter wouldn't give.

Toby suddenly turned the water off and said, "Come to bed with me."

We dried ourselves and returned to his bed. He pulled the covers back and we got in. We cuddled and kissed for a few moments before he lowered himself between my legs and spread my thighs. He started licking and sucking my cock and balls. He slowly worked his way to my butthole again and began rimming it with his tongue. I was on fire with juice now running from the eye of my cock. I'd lost all sense of time and place and squirmed as I felt his tongue push into my anus.

"Oh shit Toby," I moaned, "That's fucking awesome."

We changed places and I responded by sucking his cock and balls before using my tongue to rim his butthole. I thrust my tongue into his anus as far as I could and he gasped with pleasure. We worked into a sixty nine position, sucking furiously on each other's dicks. I remember thinking that Sally never sucked my cock like this... this was different. Toby was right, he really knew how to tantalise and tease.

He licked my balls and at times took one into his mouth, like you might a hardboiled egg. He worked his way up the shaft to my cockhead before retreating and doing it all over again. I was well down that familiar path to orgasm for the second time in half an hour.

"Jesus Toby," I somehow managed to gurgle, "I'm almost there again."

Toby lifted off my cock for a fleeting moment and said, "I want to feel you cum in my mouth this time Tony, I want to swallow your seed."

Those few words seemed to set me on fire, and I felt the pleasure deep inside my cock and I knew it was time. Toby worked frantically at my penis, his sucking making strange slurping sounds. The pleasure increased quickly and my mind swam. I grunted, "Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..."

'This can't be happening,'  I thought to myself as I reached the pinnacle of my pleasure and the first of many great gobs of semen shot into Toby's mouth. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to sink deeper into my orgasmic bliss. Finally, my orgasm subsided and the contractions turned into a twitch, oozing my semen rather than expelling it.

As Toby lifted off my cock, a long strand of semen stretched from his lips, finally snapping and recoiling onto my tummy. He raised himself and kissed me on the lips with an open mouth. I tasted the sweetness of my semen as he allowed it to dribble into my mouth. I lay there in a state of total contentment, kissing him passionately, right at that moment I couldn't get enough of him.

Toby broke our silence, "I'd like to try again Tony, to fuck you."

I was ready for anything now so I asked, "How do you want me?"

"On your knees from behind."

I rolled over and raised my butt into the air. Toby reached into a drawer beside the bed and produced a tube of KY jelly. He squeezed the tube and I felt the coolness of the lubricant as it dribbled over my butthole. He rubbed it into my rectum before slowly inserting a finger, working it in a circular fashion as if to stretch my hole.

"Try to relax yourself," he whispered.

I felt him move behind me and press the head of his cock against my rectum. He pressed harder against my hole and my sphincter finally succumbed to his meat. Slowly at first, ever so slowly, then inching his shaft into me until it was buried deep in my butt. I thought I knew what to expect because I often inserted things into my butt when I jerked off. But I found Toby's thickness and length hurt me, and I hadn't expected that.

"Hey Toby, take it easy for a moment please mate, until I get accustomed to it."

I could feel the sexual tension in his body and I knew he was badly in need of relief. "Slowly does it," I said.

Toby began a slow thrusting motion and I was amazed how quickly the discomfort diminished and was replaced with a wonderful feeling of fullness and warmth. The feeling of having a cock filling my anal cavity was beyond anything I'd imagined. It made me think how a woman must feel to be penetrated by a large stiff cock.

"That's so good Toby," I moaned, "Fuck me harder, ram that hot cock of yours into me... Fill me with your cum."

Toby didn't need encouragement and began pounding his thick log into me. Maybe twenty or thirty more strokes later he groaned, "I'm going to fill your arse with my cum Tony, are you ready?"

He thrust into me as deeply as he could, then stopped suddenly. I felt his cock twitch deep inside me as he began to ejaculate. I could hear him moaning under his breath as he filled my cavity with his lava. We collapsed into each other's arms and lay there panting, trying to recover our senses. We were consumed by a feeling of contentment.

As we lay in each other's arms I understood exactly what Toby meant when he said, 'Men know how to pleasure one another better than any woman could.'

The truth was I had never experienced sex like that with any woman, and I could hardly wait for more.

Published 
Written by Tellerman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments