Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Darren Part 2

"The second in the Jay and Darren Series - this one told from Darren's perspective"

40
10 Comments 10
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

My pulse was racing. The only sound I could hear was my heart pounding like a thunderstorm in my chest. The throbbing ache in my groin had been replaced by a warm tingling. My cock had just exploded with more energy and volume than any time in recent memory. The target of my bombardment? Jay’s cock!

***

I had arrived at Jay’s house, for our first get-together, about twenty-five minutes prior at 7:00PM. Finding an opportunity to meet had been a while in the making. Weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised by a message. He had read and commented on a story I had posted on Lush. It was a recounting of my first bi-sexual experience, both sucking and being sucked.

We messaged back and forth exchanging fantasies and experiences. He had a charismatic style and a way with words. I found myself instantly aroused when logging in to find a new message from him. Very quickly it became obvious we had a connection. There was no doubt I would swallow every inch of him and hopefully a hot load of cream at the first opportunity.

It started out to be a typical Saturday. That changed when I had checked my phone about 3:00 PM. It was time for a break from yard work. Feeling warm and thirsty I headed to the refrigerator for a cold IPA and having taken a sip decided to check messages. I felt a surge of adrenaline seeing Jay had sent a note only a few moments ago. I wondered what was on his mind. His steamy thoughts always provoked my manhood to stiffen. It read:

Hey man, hope you are having a sexy weekend! I just found out I am going to have the house to myself this evening. Thought I would take a shot and see if there is any chance you could bring that delicious cream filled dick over? It would be so decadent to milk hot load from you all over my cock and balls! I understand it is short notice but let me know if it works when you can. I would be ready to receive your special delivery at 7:00 PM.

As I read the note a warm tingle spread through my abdomen downward as my juices began to flow. At last, it appeared that organizing a rendezvous would work. Quickly I replied:

Thanks for the note. Your timing is excellent. My weekend has not had anything as sexy as your suggestion. I have not cum since Thursday night and could use a release. It would be a pleasure to completely saturate you with every drop I have. 7:00 PM works well. See you then sexy fella!

I was leaning back, my ass against the kitchen island, picking up the beer I had been sipping when my wife rounded the corner. She noted the smile on my face.

“What’s up?” she asked curiously glancing from my happy eyes to my bulging prick.

“I was just coming to find you, Sugar. Jay just texted and has invited me over for a bit this evening, we are finally going to meet!” I gushed excitedly.

She had been privy to our conversations from the outset. Not only was she aware of my cravings for bi-guy action; she encouraged it. It excited her to see me with another sexy man. Though not often, we had discreetly enjoyed some bisexual male-male-female scenarios in the past. It was a thrill for both of us to share in pleasing a male lover. There has been no hotter sex for us than Bi-MMF. Especially enjoyable is sucking cock alongside her, working it between our lips in unison. When the time is right, she asks them to cum on her beautiful double-D tits. It never disappoints to see her dripping with molten cream and to lick her clean.

I swear I saw her nipples harden through her tank top as she slinked toward me with a devilish smile. Her dainty feminine hand reached down and rubbed my crotch.

“So that’s what got you all worked up,” she said with a wink. “I’m happy it's finally going to happen for you two. I cannot wait to hear all the gooey details when you come home and if you can, send me a photo of the action!”

I pulled her close and our lips met in a passionate kiss. My thoughts of Jay and her caress nearly caused an eruption in my pants right there. Her demeanor, dripping with sexuality, had a way of heightening any moment of arousal. I broke our embrace. I had to slow down the building sexual energy.

Reluctantly I pulled her hand away from my boner and groaned, “It’s going to get gooey in my shorts if you’re not careful.”

Biting her lower lip she said, “OK, OK, I will let you save that sweet load for Jay, but you better have some left in the tank for me when you get home. You know how hot it makes me when you suck dick!” She winked, turned and wiggled her ass as she left. I’m a lucky man, I thought to myself.

There was time to kill so I headed to the yard and spent the next while doing “busy work.” Not much was accomplished but I did manage to pass the time without too much trouble. The urgent need to cum had subsided leaving the throbbing ache of anticipation.

At 5:00 PM I decided it was time to get myself ready. First another beer and a slice of leftover pizza for a quick light dinner, then off to shower. I took my time in the shower lathering myself with cedar wood soap. I wanted to impress, and the sweet, spicy fragrance of cedar wood was my favourite. I spent extra time scrubbing my ass and man parts. My cock began to grow as I massaged the soapy foam along my seven-inch length and around my balls. I soaped the crack of my bum thoroughly too. My hammer was getting a good polishing from one hand and a finger slipped into my ass from the other. Slowly I fucked myself with both hands, breathing heavily, enjoying the sensations. In my imagination they were Jay’s hands sliding smoothly over my growing boner, cupping and stroking my nuts, pushing into my tight hole. I hoped his hands and mouth were going to feel every bit as carnal.

I stopped before I had gone too far. This load was for Jay, and I was determined to save it for him. There was purpose to my actions, however. Now being fully erect it was time to shave. It is so much easier with a hard-on and besides, getting hard felt amazing. Carefully I began gliding my razor over my nut sac then my taint, as far back as I could reach. Then around the base of my concrete shaft, checking carefully not to miss a spot. I felt hard, smooth, and sexy!

I closed the faucet, satisfied that I was properly manscaped and fresh for my imminent encounter. Then nervously paced our master suite, semi-erect. I let myself air dry while deciding what to wear. My eventual choice was a pair of tan shorts and a t-shirt that I felt confident would display my fit body. I was ready!

My wife met me at the landing of the stairwell. She smiled her sexiest smile and walked me to the door. We kissed deeply and in typical fashion I groped at her beautiful ass; I could never resist.

“Have fun. I love you,” she said as our hug dissolved.

I headed to the car. “I love you too,” I replied and slid into the driver’s seat. With that I was off to Jay’s.

***

Looking down I watched Jay mixing my load, now dripping from his shaft, with the precum leaking from his spectacular bulbous head. He lifted two sticky fingers to his mouth. I was in awe at the sight of him tasting our mixed fluids.

ZoeMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeMur

“Mmm,” he said moaning, “We taste amazing together!”

I needed to know the flavour of our combined essence too. Reaching out I pulled my new friend's fingers to my mouth. From my own experience I knew my own cum had very little taste, but our blended juice was delicious, reminding me of the flavour of cream soda.

“Yes, we do!” I said dropping to my knees. It was my turn to repay the pleasure he had just given to me.

The fragrance of cum invaded my nostrils as I positioned my face in front of Jay’s glorious cock. There was the very pleasant manly, musky, yet almost sweet scent of my ejaculate and his fresh flesh. His intimate bits were a sexual work of art. Proudly jutting seven inches long but quite thick with the sexiest big bulbous head I had ever seen up close. He kept his ginger pubic hair trimmed to a very tidy patch at the base and his cum-filled balls shaved to perfection. His sparse body hair was fine and light in colour.

My hands slid forward and caressed his toned legs. I felt goose bumps rise on his skin and heard a sigh escape his lips as my fingernails teased their way up the back of his legs. My hands, now gently gripping his firm ass, pulled his hips toward me. Parting my lips slightly his juicy leaking dome brushed against them. I teased his gorgeous tip circling it several times with my tongue. As I did more delicious precum oozed from Jays’s perfect mushroom head. His breathing changed to rapid short breaths; his hips were rocking ever so slightly, his balls tense and full as I caressed them. It was obvious he was on the edge of an explosion. My initial instinct was to swallow that gorgeous shaft down to his smooth balls and give him the release he was craving. I could have. Part of me wanted to, yet I resisted, wanting this to be memorable, to last a bit longer.

My eyes looked up and locked onto his. I hoped my stare looked as hungry as his. I pursed my lips, gently pressing them to him. Trying to keep them as tight as possible I “popped” his head past the tight barrier then out again. My fingernails digging into his ass pulling him to me while bobbing quickly and vigorously with only his glans making its way into my mouth. I moved my hands from his ass to his hips. I could tell he wanted to slide deeper into my mouth. I was teasingly resisting his thrusts.

I let his knob slip off my lips, looked up at him and asked in as sexy a tone as I could muster, “Do you want to fuck my mouth?”

“Yes! Please let me fuck your hot mouth!” he replied huskily.

“Not yet,” I said playfully wrapping my fingers around him, “but soon.”

With my thumb and index finger wrapped around the base I slid him fully into my mouth to lubricate him with my saliva. Then twisted my body so I had my back to his thighs and his dangling nuts resting on my face. My tongue swirled on his bag as I began to stroke him. Squeezing and twisting my hand simultaneously. Pumping my fist over the purple blood-engorged mushroom head and then back down, twisting in both directions. Opening my mouth as wide as possible I swallowed each of his berries in turn. All the while firmly jacking his hot pink rod. There are few things more thrilling than providing sexual pleasure to a partner. Jay’s moans and gasps provided the proof I was doing exactly that.

Feeling satisfied that I had properly worshiped his testis it was now time for the main event. I craved a hot load of cream down my throat and Jay needed to deliver one. My body rotated 180 degrees, so I was kneeling in front of his throbbing twitching wood. Quickly I took him deep into my throat, pushing forward until my nose was brushing his trimmed pubic hair. My eyes watered slightly but I forced myself to keep my throat relaxed. Then pulling back and repeating my sword swallowing act holding him as deep as I could for as long as I could. The moans of pleasure became longer, louder, and lustier. His hand grabbed a fistful of my hair and Jay began to freely drill my face. Plundering my throat with each vigorous stroke.

His breathing became more ragged and his thrusts less rhythmic, more animalistic. His climax was approaching.

“I am going to cum soon!” he loudly declared.

I attempted to reply with my approval to his very polite warning.

“Mhm,” was all I could moan as he continued his assault.

I hoped he got the message that I wanted every drop in my mouth so as insurance I gripped his hips firmly, preventing his escape and any misunderstandings.

Soon afterward I heard a loud grunt and immediately felt a splash of hot cream hit my throat. Quickly I slipped my lips to the ridge of his head and sucked with all I had. Unintelligible moans and grunts escaped his lips as a seeming endless stream jetted from his spasming tool. My efforts to extract every drop of delicious jism were rewarded and my mouth was full. I greedily swallowed his essence with only a drop or two escaping my lips and dribbling down my chin.

I gulped, looked up and breathlessly and sighed. “That was even more fun that had imagined!” I said wiping my chin and licking my fingers.

Jay looked down and smiled. His cock pointing proudly at my forehead. “That was spectacular! You have an amazing mouth!”

I stood, bringing my hardened flesh up toward his. Gazing down, both of us stiff and prominent. It was a remarkable sight. He was still so thick, swollen and glistening with moisture. Me, thinner, tapered and achingly hard. When our tips brushed together shivers trembled down my spine.

“That is a sexy sight. Would you mind if I took a photo of us?” I asked almost shyly. “I told my wife I would send her a picture.”

Jay smiled wickedly and replied, “That would be fine with me. I hope your sexy wife enjoys the view as much as I do! Please text me a copy of it too.”

With my right hand I reached for my phone. With my left I began frotting our two cocks, stroking gently and slowly. I snapped a few photos while light gasps escaped our lips.

An hour or so had passed since my arrival. We had both given each other an exquisite and memorable release. It was an incredible and successful first encounter. Now it was time to go.

We both were quiet as we slid our shorts and t-shirts back on. It was not awkward, simply an awareness that the frolicking was over for now. I anticipated more would come at another place and time. I hoped he did too.

As we walked to the door Jay was the first to speak, “I hope we can do this again soon! Maybe for more than an hour when schedules allow.”

“Yes, me too, let's plan something soon! I am free tomorrow afternoon,” I quipped.

We both laughed, hugged, and agreed this was the start of something we both wanted more of. I walked to my car grinning giddily. Slid into the driver’s seat, looked back at his house to see him smiling and waving goodbye. I started the engine, then pulled out my phone.

I texted my wife a photo of our two cocks in my hand along with the message, Had an exciting time, on my way home now. I love you and will see you shortly!

Published 
Written by robbie_hart1998
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments