Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend Pt.2

"The 25 year reunion continues with an unexpected twist"

28
8 Comments 8
17.6k Views 17.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words


When I woke up Saturday morning I was alone in bed. I briefly wondered if yesterday had all been a dream, but the tenderness of my ass told me it was real. I crawled out of bad and briefly considered putting on a robe but then thought why bother.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen where I found Paul making coffee. I walked up behind him, put my arms around him and kissed his neck. He turned his head and kissed me back.

“I hope you don’t mind me helping myself to breakfast” he said. “After last night I was starving. There’s food on the table for you if you want.”

I kissed him again and said “No problem. I am hungry too.”

Paul finished eating first and went into the den. I watched him walk away think how much I wanted that ass again. I finished my food and followed after him.

I found him on the sofa in the den sitting quietly with a wry smile on his face.

“What are you smiling about?” I asked him.

“Well, it took my 25 years to find you and make my dream come true.” he said. “And while we have this weekend together, I don’t think it will be enough to hold me over another 25 years.”

“Then let’s make the most of the time we do have.” I said as I knelt down beside the sofa.

I reached out and took his cock in my hand and I kissed the tip. Inside I knew he was right. This weekend wouldn’t be enough. But the thought of cheating on Becky was also weighing on my mind.

Paul slid to the edge of the sofa as I took his cock in my mouth. I began to slowly and gently lick and suck his cock to hardness. When it was full hard, I turned around, straddled his thighs and slowly sat on his lap, letting his wet cock slide into my ass.

“I need you to fuck me again Paul. I need to feel your cock pounding into my ass. I need to feel your hot cum spray inside me.”

I was totally oblivious to everything but that magnificent cock in my ass. My eyes were closed and my head was leaned back resting on Paul’s shoulder as I rode his dick. I felt a hand surround my cock and I moaned with pleasure until I realized that Paul’s hands were both around my waist. I opened my eyes and got the shock of my life.

There between my legs, stroking my cock was my beautiful wife. She was completely naked and smiling at me.

“You look so sexy with a cock sliding in and out of your ass baby” she said as she lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked me while I rode Paul’s cock. It was surreal to say the least.

“What are you doing home already?” I groaned.

“Watching my husband get fucked, fulfilling a dream of his and mine.”

“What?” I asked.

“Shhhh.” she said. “We’ll talk later. Right now I am going to lie on the couch and I want you to eat my pussy while Paul fucks you.”

Becky laid on the couch and spread her legs wide.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

I could see her juices glistening as I leaned in to eat her. She grabbed my head and pulled my face deep into her pussy as Paul put his cock back into my ass and started to fuck me hard. I ate that pussy with all the energy I could expend. Paul’s cock was filling my ass and I was so turned on it was ridiculous. Paul said he was going to cum and Becky begged me to make her cum when he did. They both hit the orgasm at the same time and I was filled from both ends. Cock juice in my ass and pussy juice in my mouth.

After they recovered, Becky looked at me and said “Poor baby. Your cock is so hard and you haven’t cum yet. Come fuck me doggy style while I suck Paul’s cock.”

Beck got on all fours and I moved behind her. She grabbed my cock and put it into her pussy.

“Fuck me baby.” she said. ”Fuck me like you fucked Paul.”

I took hold of her hips and started to fuck that pussy like there was no tomorrow. Becky was moaning loudly and then told Paul to come around to her face. He did so and she took hold of his cock and started to suck him in rhythm to me fucking her.

I told her I was going to cum and she started fucking me back more than before. When I shot my load into her, she screamed with Paul’s cock in her mouth. Apparently this hit a note with Paul as he began to shoot his cum into her mouth.

After everyone was dome cumming and had a little time to recuperate, I asked Becky what was going on.

“Well, after hearing you talk about that weekend you two spent I had a pretty good idea that if the opportunity presented itself, you would try to relive that weekend.” She explained. “So I contacted Paul and discreetly found out he was having the same feelings so I arranged it with him to surprise you in mid fuck. I knew you wouldn’t want to quit so I figured I better join in. So I did. Were you surprised?

“Hell yes!”

“Are you mad because I sucked Paul’s dick?”

“Surprisingly no.” I said. “I never thought I’d be able to share you with anyone but somehow with Paul it seemed OK.”

“Good” she said.

“So what dream of yours is or was fulfilled?” I asked her.

“Seeing you fucked by another man was one and a threesome with 2 men who also like cock was another one. But I have one more still to be fulfilled.”

“What dream is that?”

“Having two hard cocks in me at one time.” she said as she began to stroke my cock and Paul’s cock. “So let’s get everyone hard and then do me.”

She sucked us both hard and then I fucked her pussy as Paul fucked her ass. It was amazing to say the least. The three of us spent the rest of the weekend naked engaging in every kind of sex imaginable. Paul and I keep in touch and when ever he is in town, he cums to stay with us.

Published 
Written by witchdoctorbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments