Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brazilian Adventure - Part 5

"Is a moment of passion going out of control, or part of someone else's bigger plan?"

6
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the fifth part of a series of stories, hopefully more to come! If you would like to start from the beginning of the series, you can read the first part at https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bisexual/my-brazilian-adventure-part-1."

After the steaming hot threesome, we'd just had in the kitchen (and the embarrassment of being walked in on by my cousin and his boyfriend during the afterglow), me, Laura and Ami jumped into the swimming pool in the back garden without stopping to put our swimwear back on.

As I surfaced after jumping into the pool, Ami and Laura came towards me grinning and chuckling whilst moving in for a three-way kiss. Just as we started sending our tongues in to explore, I heard some unintelligible shouting from a neighbour who was clearly not impressed with our antics.

Laura broke off from the kiss and shouted back, "Why are you listening then, you old pervert! Turn your hearing aid off or turn the radio up, dickhead!"

"Don't worry about him," Ami advised. "He's actually really turned on by lesbians, we've caught him jacking off before while looking through a hole in the fence. He's just pretending to be outraged to keep his wife quiet."

"We're his only source of entertainment after his wife cut off the internet to his house after catching him jacking off to some disgusting porn," Laura added.

My mind wondered just how disgusting this porn was, but I decided discretion was the better part of valour and didn't ask for any more details.

"He's harmless really, Bill," Laura said, trying to head off any feelings of vulnerability I may have had. Ami added, "Besides, Leandro and Alex could kick his ass into next week!"

We started kissing again, Laura's hands wandered down to my rock-hard dick, gripping it hard. Meanwhile, Ami's went directly to my back passage, which was still in feeling the glow of the embers of the erotic fire that she had been stoking not long before.

"I hope Englishmen have got stamina because I'm still hungry for more cock," Laura sexily whispered into my ear. She paused to bite her lip suggestively in Ami's direction, before continuing. "I'm bored of Ami's strap-on, and I don't think Leandro and Alex are going to be much help."

Before I could properly compute whether Laura was being serious or really trying to wind her girlfriend up to breaking point, Ami grabbed my buttocks with quite some force.

Yes, she was officially fucked off.

She growled menacingly back at Laura, "If you don't want my dick, then someone else is going to have to get it."

After what was going on earlier, I didn't know if the good cop bad cop routine was an act to draw me into the next stage of their sick, twisted, but ultimately sexy plan, or whether I really was the catalyst for a major bust up between the two.

"Look, I don't want to cause any arguments..." I timidly proffered, though before I could complete my peace offering, Ami snapped back.

"Too fucking late for apologies now!"

Laura's almost permanent cheery demeanour started to crumble,

"Leave him alone, this was all your idea! You wanted a gay boy to fuck, just a shame that I'm so fucking hot that I'm turning him straight!"

Just to wind her lady up even more, she positioned herself behind me and wrapped her arms around my front, grinding her groin against my lower back.

This was just getting too weird for me now. I know I felt like a pawn in someone's grand, unknowable masterplan, but my mind was unable to fathom who was trying to get me to do what, and to what end. Whatever Ami's plan was, clearly I was ruining it for her.

"Can I just ask what the fuck is going on here?! I only came here for a nice relaxing holiday and to see my folks, not get mixed up in a love triangle with my cousin's best mates!"

Ami's face was turning redder by the second, and I was scared of what she might do next.

"I deserve your respect and obedience, puta."

She then suddenly drew back her right arm, drawing a big scream from Laura. My arms were stuck to my torso because of Ami's tight, provocative embrace so I was unable to defend myself from what was coming.

I turned my head away and downwards into the water as the flat palm of Ami's hand swung violently forward, I closed my eyes and felt a huge splash of water smack against the side of my half-submerged face.

"You dickhead!" screamed Laura. I was terrified that Ami had just walloped her, though as my eyes slowly regained their focus on her face I could see her hair was bedraggled though otherwise there was no mark on her face.

She retaliated by splashing Ami directly in the face with a tidal wave of her own.

"Go fuck yourself with your shitty dildo!"

Ami waded out of the pool, indignant with rage.

"You're both the worst fucking gays in the world, you make me sick!"

She walked back towards the house, dripping with water, and made it as far as the kitchen window before leaning in and shouting, "Leandro you cunt, you said he was the gayest boy in the world! Thanks a fucking bunch!"

She went through the door before slamming it demonstrably behind herself and disappearing out of sight of me and Laura, who had stayed in the pool all the while.

There was some brief, indecipherable shouting in the house before a fainter thud could be heard, presumably of the front door being slammed shut in the same manner as the back door.

"Aren't you going to go after her?" I asked her.

"Nah."

"Are you splitting up? Shit, this is all my fault..."

"It's her fault! This was all her idea."

Machiavelli would probably have struggled to get his head around this plot, needless to say, I could make neither head nor tail of it all.

"What... what was her idea?"

"She just likes fucking boys, and making them eat her out."

I just gawped at her, my jaw felt like it had dropped down somewhere near the bottom of the pool.

"But she wanted to make you beg for her to fuck you, and I was meant to tease you."

"So, you were just pretending all along?!"

"No... wait"

My face was also starting to turn bright red, and not just from the classic pasty Englishman abroad sunburn.

"It sounds like you've been having me on!"

"I really like you. No, seriously I do!"

"Really?"

"You're funny, and you've got a good heart!"

The smoke she was blowing up my backside was coming up against the fear and shame I was feeling about being the primary cause of the melodrama that had just played out.

"But I fucked you after a few hours of meeting you and your girlfriend. What sort of creep does that?"

"I wanted you, Bill!"

"I should have said no."

"Maybe you should. But you looking into my eyes..." Laura hesitated. "It made me feel," drew in a deep breath, "made me feel loved."

I didn't know if she was baring her soul to me, or whether she was just trying to make me feel a bit better.

"Ami wanted me to get you into a situation where she would catch you doing something with me."

The impenetrable jigsaw was slowly starting to fall into place in my overwhelmed head.

"So she could blackmail me into letting her f..." I stuttered, pondering the absurdity of where my train of thought was going - "fuck me?"

Laura's face started to grimace then scrunch up as she started to quietly sob. Before I could console her, her temporarily defeated smile reappeared while tears started to stream down first her left cheek, then the right.

I took her into my arms as she sobbed an, "I'm really sorry," into my shoulder.

I hugged her tighter, and she started swaying. My hips started swaying in sympathy and we ended up dancing a very basic dance in the pool until Laura looked up. Her beautiful smile and beaming eyes stared up at me, mine looked back lovingly back at hers. I moved in to kiss her once more, her lips moved to mine to engage in a heavenly passionate kiss where time felt like it stood still.

The twilight of the evening was fading steadily, I turned towards the kitchen window and saw two silhouettes looking on.

"Let's go in Laura, we can talk about this inside."

We dragged ourselves out of the pool, dripping with water, and made for the house. I was so lost in the moment kissing Laura that I didn't notice that my cock was completely rock hard and pointing upwards. I scanned the area around the pool for a towel but couldn't find one.

As Laura and I sheepishly walked back in, Leandro and Alex's eyes were drawn immediately to my hard-on, which drew a giggle from them. I was way smaller than Leandro, and Alex probably had a much fatter, if not longer one as well.

"Man, that was like something from a telenovela! What the fuck was that all about?" chimed in Alex.

Tears were still running down Laura's face as I went to fetch towels for us both. Leandro read my mind and moved briskly to his room to pick a couple up for me.

Alex was getting impatient for an answer. "Well?"

His request for an immediate answer was the final straw for Laura, whose rage boiled over in an ear-splitting screech.

"Your friend is a fucking psycho bitch, Leandro!"

"You're not blaming this on me are you?"

"No, no, no! I just don't know how someone as kind and sweet as you can be friends with someone as controlling and fucked in the head as her." She started sobbing some more before continuing.

After struggling to find words to respond, Leandro could only offer, "Laura, darling."

"At first it was exciting being dominated by someone who knows what they want, but she just wanted more and more and more. And now other people are getting hurt and she doesn't care as long as she gets what she wants."

Everyone's eyes were starting to water a little, tears were going down my cheeks for sure.

"Now she can't get what she wants, and can't control everything I do, she makes it look like it's everyone else fault but her own!"

Alex couldn't resist poking his nose in again. "Hello, Laura! You were caught by her sucking off a random bloke behind her back!" He turned to me to say, "No offence, but you've just met her!"

This stoked the fires of injustice within Laura further. "It was her idea! She wanted me to lead on a gay boy on so she could fuck him with her enormous strap-on."

Leandro was dumbstruck, though Alex wasn't having anything of it. "What bullshit is this? I've heard some weird excuses for cheating in my time, but this is complete and utter horse shit!"

The closer I observed Leandro, the more I thought he'd have something to say about what was going on.

Laura ignored Alex's last riposte. "She's used me, she's used you, Leandro, and she's used you, Bill."

My mind moved away from what Leandro might be hiding and moved back to when I was incensed that Laura was trying to get Ami's attention when she came in through the door with my cock balls-deep in her mouth. I felt like I had to intervene in the discussion.

"You know what Alex, this is a fucked up situation but what Laura's saying makes sense. When Ami came back earlier and 'caught' us, Laura was trying to get her attention and Ami wasn't worried that we were, erm, getting friendly."

For once Alex was silent. "Look I'm not proud of what I've done, I can't help who I feel attracted to and let suck me off if we get on well, but I've had the feeling I was the pawn in someone's weird, sick plan all along. The person behind it all seems to be Ami."

Leandro caught my eye again, a tear seemed to be running down his cheek and had a demeanour that suggested that he was being conflicted by something.

All the while, Laura started sobbing again. I turned to her, wrapped my arms around her, and let her bury her face in the patch of damp chest hair in the upper reaches of my chest.

"Shall we go and have a lie down in a dark room, Laura?" She nodded her head against my chest, and we made our way to the room that she and Ami were meant to have been sharing.

Just as we were leaving the kitchen, my towel fell down exposing my bare arse, which drew a big laugh from Leandro, and a mildly impressed titter from Alex.

To say I couldn't believe what was going on would be a massive understatement. Ami seemed like such a lovely friendly girl with a charming girlfriend who was deeply in love with her.

Seeing the whole charade collapse before me, had left me feeling exhausted emotionally.

When me and Laura got to the room, we switched a bedside lamp on and dried ourselves off a bit more before then discarding our towels and cuddling standing up next to the bed, completely naked.

I looked down at her face, noticing that her eyes were pink and bleary from all the crying, before kissing her on the forehead.

I whispered in her ear, "She's gone now." Which prompted Laura to squeeze me extra hard. For whatever reason, her firm grip on me prompted my libido to get back up to the earlier levels, and my dick went almost instantly hard again. Because of our height differential, the tip of my increasingly tumescent cock started to nestle between her ample breasts. As my erection started to get almost painfully hard, it pushed the tip of my foreskin back halfway down the head of my cock. This registered with Laura, who moved her head from resting on my shoulder to angle it up looking back at my eyes with that cheeky glint that suggested that the dirty part of her mind was going into overdrive.

"I love your cock, Bill. It just never stops!"

I leant forward to kiss her, and started by sensually caressing her lips with mine. Laura, however, had other ideas. She interrupted my attempts at subtlety by sending her torpedoing tongue between my lips into my tongue, caught somewhat unawares.

Stung into action, my tongue gave as good as it was getting from Laura's. She started pulling me closer to her, causing my now heavily precumming cock to leave slug trails on her chest. As we took turns to pull the other in an even closer embrace whilst locked at the mouth, Laura inevitably caught me off balance and we collapsed together onto the bed with her on top of me.

It was at this point I could see that the door was slightly ajar. Anyone walking down the hallway would have been able to look in and watch us if they so desired. I didn't have my glasses on, so I couldn't see whether anyone was. The possibility of Leandro and Alex watching us made me that bit hornier, as Laura crawled up on me to get the tongue wrestling back underway.

She dragged the front of her body on mine, leaving a small trail of her own from her obviously dripping pussy.

Barely seconds after slipping her tongue into my mouth again, she pulled out to leave me in no doubt as to what she wanted.

"I so need you in me right now. Just fuck me, fuck me hard."

I didn't need to say anything in response, I just started kissing her again. I cradled her head with my left hand, while grabbing my cock with the right hand to guide it to her juicy opening.

JadeDubois
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JadeDubois

After locating the target, I teased her hole by circling the head around her inviting opening.

Laura wasn't in the mood to be teased, she started groaning and edged herself backwards onto my rock-hard prick. Her vagina was so wet and ready that I slipped inside her with only the most minimal resistance. The slippery yet vice-like grip of her vagina on my penis, familiar from earlier that evening, sent my foreskin gliding back past the head of my cock, and rubbing my exposed glans up against her deepest reaches.

This all drew a deep, loud moan from Laura, bookended by her crying, "Sim!" countless times.

If Leandro and Alex didn't know that we were getting it on again, they surely must have been known by then.

Laura seemed to back herself onto my modest, but incredibly rock-hard prick for an eternity - as if my cock never ended. She eventually stopped and, looking me intently in the eyes, told me, "Nothing has ever felt as perfect as this!"

I didn't know what to say this - I was hardly many attractive young ladies' idea of a perfect partner. I dare say not many, if any, beautifully proportioned and wonderfully tanned Brazilian girls would have imagined themselves wanting to throw themselves at a fairly shy, awkward, hairy, somewhat overweight man in his thirties with a decidedly average cock.

With my self-doubt sending the whirring cogs in my brain in a frenzy, Laura lent down on me, resting her front on the top of my torso. The nipples of her beautiful breasts landed flush on those on my body, before her lips landed bang on mine again. All the while she carefully kept her hips right up against mine, keeping my cock deep within her.

Just as the kissing recommenced, I instinctively started to push myself gently deeper into her again, before drawing myself slowly back, before thrusting back inside her. This drew a low, humming moan from me, and caused Laura to let off one of her familiar loud high-pitched yelps of delight, letting me know I was hitting her sweet spot again.

I held her lovely round hips so I could get even deeper into her. Laura seemed to be raptures, begging me to keep going. I didn't need an invitation to keep thrusting inside of her. My mind was racing and yet my thoughts were completely empty, overwhelmed with the pleasure of undoubtedly the most intense sex I'd ever had. Before I completely lost myself, I retained enough presence of mind to know that I absolutely must not cum too soon.

Much aside from wanting to make the moment last forever, it hadn't completely escaped my emotionally overwhelmed mind that I hadn't put a condom on. The last thing that anyone needed was for Laura to end with rather more than she was bargaining on as a result of this moment of passion.

"Oh, Bill! Bill! Bill!" Laura screamed with practically every thrust, feeling her orgasmic contractions on my cock.

I reciprocated with my fair share of shouting Laura's name, before I couldn't hold back much longer. I asked her hastily, "Where do you want my cum."

"Deep in me Bill, I need you all the way deep in me!"

That wasn't the answer I was hoping for. I couldn't hold back any longer and had to pull out.

Without needing to stroke any further my dripping cock pointed towards Laura's heaving chest and exploded like it has rarely done before, showering her with ropes of my sticky white semen. One bounced off her left cheek, drawing a flinch from her, just as another spurt landed right on her right nipple. The rest landed on her chest then gradually, after the seventh spurt, oozed out onto her navel.

Laura was gasping in amazement, and let out a big laugh.

"Caralho!" is all she had said and wiped the now dripping cum off her cheek and into her mouth. After savouring the bitter notes of my seed, she started chuckling again. "I thought you were wearing a condom!"

"I didn't get a chance to put one on!"

Clearly, this conversation had leaked out to the rest of the house through the ajar door, Alex inevitably chimed in from the kitchen, "Ewwww, gross! You're like animals, fucking disgusting!"

Laura clearly took this joshing personally. "I've heard you two at it before, you two sound like a bull ass-fucking a donkey! I won't let either of you two animals talk shit like that about me."

My mind was sidetracked by thinking about which one out of Alex and Leandro was the bull and the donkey before I then pondered Leandro's conspicuous absence from the discussion and wondered where he had gone.

I put my shorts on and ventured out to see what was going on outside of the bedroom commandeered by me and Laura.

Alex - yes, he who was always keen to demonstrate how scandalised by any sign of affection involving a woman, never mind anything remotely sexual - was caught standing rather close to the door.

His usually sassy demeanour was replaced with that of a 10-year old caught peeping into the women's dressing room, unable to hide that he'd perving on us, and was so engrossed that he failed to notice that I was coming out of the room.

"Did you enjoy the show then?" I asked Alex.

"God, it was so disgusting I couldn't believe two people could do such a thing!"

I looked down towards his groin, there was definitely some tenting going on down there. Picking up on my eye movements, he hastily cobbled together an excuse.

"I was looking at some gay porn while you two were doing your disgusting act, just to take my mind off it!"

I was hardly in the mood to play games with Alex, so I let him think that I'd been convinced by his highly imaginative alibi. I was more worried about where Leandro had got to. When I asked Alex this, he wouldn't offer anything more than a, "Dunno, in the pool maybe?"

Laura came out of the room completely naked just as I was moving towards the back door.

"Jeez, Laura! This isn't a hippy commune!" Alex said, protesting rather too much.

"You weren't fussed when you were perving on us!" Laura retorted.

"Ewww, at least hippies clear up the cum that gets stuck in their bush!" Alex then started to pretend he was gagging as if he'd seen the most repulsive thing known to a 100% homosexual man such as himself, but I don't think either myself or Laura were fooled.

"Fuck this, I'm going into town for a drink."

In his vest, shorts, and sandals, Alex strode out through the front door leaving me and Laura behind.

"We really should see where Leandro has got to," I suggested. We made our way to the back garden and switched on the light that illuminated the pool area. The water was still like no one had been in it for hours. We went back inside and checked the other bedroom, the bathroom, and even the little storeroom off the hallway. All to no avail, he definitely wasn't in the house.

This had me worried about what was going on, as clearly something had deeply upset him about the dramatic turn of events during the day.

Laura was picking up that I was getting increasingly anxious about my cousin's disappearing act. "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll come back soon. Maybe he just had enough of us fucking loudly!"

"Maybe he'd had enough of me fucking his good friend's girlfriend."

"That psycho bitch. Fuck her. You don't want to know what she's capable of."

"What is she capable of?"

"Never mind."

My mind started racing thinking about what revenge Ami might be planning as we spoke.

"Nothing too bad, Bill. Don't worry, she doesn't want to know what I'm capable of when my back's against the wall."

Sensing that she wouldn't be able to comfort me with words, she put her hands on my cheeks and moved in to kiss me. Her kissing had calmed down from the frenzied slobbering snogging of earlier to some beautifully sensual massaging of my lips by her beautifully proportioned pair. There was just the right amount of moisture to keep things moving smoothly, while our lips had an almost telepathic understanding of where the other was moving to, moving perfectly in sync.

If Laura's aim was to pacify me, then she had definitely succeeded.

"I'm tired, Bill. Let's go to bed."

We went into the room, I removed the shorts I put on to protect my modesty in front of Leandro. Laura caught a glimpse of my flaccid cock for the first time, and let out a slight giggle under her breath just as she lifted the thin bedsheet to slip under. I joined her shortly afterwards, immediately sliding into a spooning position, with my taller frame ideally suited to being the big spoon.

We both let out a contented sigh as we snuggled tight against each other. She was almost sitting on my thighs, while I cupped her breasts with my hands. Our legs rubbed gently together, the stubble on her legs scratching subtly against my hairy legs.

It was only at this point when I realised quite how drained I had been after all of the drama today. I got the impression that this was true of Laura as well.

My cock started to swell again and found itself pressing against the base of Laura's back. She grabbed it and placed it between her thighs, with the head resting up against her lips.

"It'll be more comfortable like this, Bill. Plus I need your cock again before I can fall asleep."

I started to gently push my dick between her lips, noticing the difference between the rough texture of her pubes and the silky-smooth wet lining of the inside of her labia. All the while I was gently teasing her rock-hard nipples between my fingers, eliciting delicate groans of pleasure from her.

"We've fucked three times and you're still so hard!"

While I felt like I was about to collapse in a heap barely a few minutes ago, suddenly I was back in the zone and ready to pleasure Laura anyway she wanted me to.

While I was starting to build a rhythm of pumping my cock between her lips and thighs, Laura started to fidget, moving her backside around. After rearranging herself, I found the head of my cock right on her hole. Before I could make a decision as to whether I wanted to push inside, Laura unceremoniously jerked herself backwards.

"Oh my god, Bill! Do they put viagra in the water in England?"

I could barely respond with a tired chuckle before Laura started grinding her backside against me. I tried to respond in kind, though I was physically spent.

"I'm sorry..." Laura put her index finger on my lips, push me onto my back before then straddling me, positioning herself onto the only part of me still going strong.

Without saying another word, she started to bounce up and down on me. Realising that I really was out for the count, she got off me, pushed me from off my side onto my back, then clambered on top of me, guiding my cock straight onto her hungry pussy. It slid back in with ease as he started bouncing on top of me, letting out yelps of delight as she gripped my hard cock with her slippery, velvety vice. My hand reached to caress her clit, but she swatted it away. "I want to really enjoy your cock, I'll cum when I'm ready."

I was struggling to stay awake at this point, even though the sensations I felt through my cock were mind-bogglingly amazing, and the sight of her beautiful body - especially her perfectly formed breasts that gently sagged outwards - were calling for me to keep the lights on, I felt myself drifting off. I drifted back from a very vague dream with Laura calling my name.

She was bouncing up and down on me with such intensity that she woke me up. As my senses started to regroup, I realised I was still rock hard, and I saw her left hand frantically strumming her fuck button before she forced herself hard onto my cock, just as her vagina clamped tightly around it while she positively screamed with delight. I felt a warm stream around my groin just as he lifted herself up off me. She didn't quite squirt, but she definitely had left something on me.

After a slight pause, she started laughing increasingly loudly. She had just had the most amazing time and didn't care who knew about it. She fetched a towel to mop up the juices that had soaked my pubic hair before then said, "I'm going home to sleep, I'll never get to sleep with you next to me!"

Panic suddenly set in my exhausted mind.

"I'll see you again, Laura, won't I?"

"Sure!" I wasn't particularly reassured by her breezy response.

"Leave me a number, and email address. Just something."

"Leandro knows my number, ask him when you see him in the morning."

"I have no idea if I'll see him again! You saw him, he fucking hates us because we're fucking! I'm fucking his best friend's girlfriend for fuck's sake!" I was too tired and emotional to care I'd repeated that word far too often.

She grabbed her phone and showed me her number on there. I grabbed my phone and entered it in, then dialed the number. It hadn't occurred to me how much it would cost even to just call a number in a far-flung country with my British SIM card, even if the receiver didn't pick up. At that moment, I really couldn't care less.

Her phone lit up again and she declined the call and showed me that she had saved my number on her phone.

"You'll never know how amazing this has been for me, Bill. I won't let you go, though I have to sort some things out first."

"All I know is it's been the most incredible day in my life, Laura. God, I want to see you again so much."

Laura extended her hand to mine, I reached out and held her hand.

A tear started to descend gracefully down her cheek as she pulled herself out of bed. She gently kissed my head and headed out of the bedroom door completely naked, absolutely reeking of sex.

I heard some rustling of clothes, though it wouldn't have surprised me if she had just walked out of the front door exactly how she was when I last saw her. I had never met anyone who gave absolutely zero fucks about what anyone thought of their sex life quite like Laura. I wanted to be more than just another brief chapter in her story, no matter how likely it seemed that would be the case right then.

"Ciao, Bill," she called into the bedroom from the door.

I heard the clip-clopping of her sandals on the tiled hallway floor as the front door was opened, then closed. The abrupt sound of the latch clanking behind the shutting door triggered the feeling that it was the definite end of my time with her.

Tears started welling in my eyes, though barely before they had a chance to start running down my cheeks, I had started to nod off again, not knowing just how calamitous a situation I would be waking up to the following morning.

Published 
Written by nobulator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors