Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Cock - After The Shower

"A night I won't soon forget."

72
41 Comments 41
17.1k Views 17.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Suzy grabbed the towel and was out the door leaving Paul and I standing in the shower still with the water still cascading over us.

Paul turned to me and said, “It’s okay if you want to stop here. I’ll understand and so will Suzy.” With that, he patted me on the shoulder and followed Suzy out.

I stood there under the water thinking about all that had just happened. I couldn’t really say how I felt truly but my body said it liked it. In fact, just standing there replaying the last few events, I was getting hard again. I finally decided to let the night take its course. With that, I stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and followed them out.

As I walked back out into the room, Paul was sitting on the couch and Suzy was stretched out next to him with her head resting on his towel-covered thigh. It took my brain a second to process she was naked laying there. She saw me and patted the couch behind her legs. I took the hint and moved that way. She drew her legs up so I could sit. When she extended them back across my lap it left her pussy within easy view. I was glad I had wrapped a towel around my waist as my cock stiffened just looking at her.

Sitting there with her legs across my lap, I had one hand resting on her thigh, just above her knee. The other was on her calf. Just out of habit, I was running my hands lightly over her skin. I wasn’t really trying anything with her but rather just enjoying her warmth and softness. I looked over at her and she was just staring at me with a little knowing smile. I also glanced at Paul and saw he was watching me but at the same time had his left-hand massaging one of her breasts. He just nodded at me like he was saying, “Go ahead!”

Well, how could I resist? I slowly worked my hand up her thigh just rubbing it as I went. Pretty soon I was at the very edge of her mound. As if inviting me to continue, she let her right leg slide off my lap to rest her foot on the floor. This left her totally exposed to me. Yep, how could I resist?

I slipped my hand over her smooth mound, starting at the bottom and working my way up. I could feel the puffiness of her excited pussy. As I got nearer to her clit, she let a low moan escape. I looked up at her face and couldn’t tell if it was my actions or Paul’s causing the moan. By this time, he had twisted around and had both hands massaging and tweaking her nipples.

I decided all was fair and started twisting around to get better access to her and she helped by moving her left leg until it was resting on the couch back. This left her wide open to me and I took full advantage. With her legs spread open, I knelt between them and lowered my mouth to her mound. As my lips touched her, she pushed up against me. I waisted not a moment before I was running my tongue along that puffy pussy.

I parted her lips with my tongue, pushing it as deep as I could before running it along her velvety soft inner walls. As I was doing this, I had worked her clit free of its hiding place was rubbing it with two fingers. With my actions and Paul’s, she was dripping wet within moments. I licked up her juices as they leaked from her alternating lapping the inside of her pussy as well. It wasn’t long before she was bucking against my mouth having her orgasm. She flooded my face with her woman juice and had it running onto the couch below us.

Finally, Suzy could stand more from the two of us and shouted, “That’s enough you two!”

I lifted my head from her glistening juice covered pussy to look at Paul. He looked at me and said, “I think she needs cock now.”

Suzy replied, “Yes, Jim’s cock looks like it is ready.”

It was then I realized I had lost my towel and that left my hard cock on full display. I was as hard as I had been in a long time.

Looking Paul in the eye, I said, “Very ready!” He just nodded.

I stood up and as I did, I scooped Suzy up off the couch. I carried her over to the bed and tossed her on it. I was very familiar with what Suzy liked when it came to sex. I knew she liked to be treated a little rough. I grabbed her by the legs and turned her over so she was laying on her belly before grabbing her hips and pulling her up on her hands and knees. I took a moment to enjoy the view of her ass in the air and her soaking wet pussy open for my cock.

I moved up on the bed behind her and gripped her hips. Then without any preamble, I shoved my cock into her pussy to the hilt. She let out a grunt and a moan as I hit bottom. Before she could even catch her breath from my quick entry, I pulled out and drove my cock in hard again. I continued fucking her hard for a few minutes when she suddenly exploded all over my cock with her third orgasm of the night.

She let out a cry and jerked away pulling my cock from her pussy. I was still holding her hips so she just kind of folded in on herself, panting hard from the force of her orgasm. Being a bit concerned, I loosened my grip and she just flopped over on her side resting.

I looked up from her to see Paul standing on the opposite side of the bed. He had obviously been stroking his cock while watching us. I started to say something but Paul beat me to it.

“Hmm, she liked that, I can tell,” he then started moving around the bed towards me, “but I can see you didn’t get to finish.”

With that comment, I glanced to see my cock, hard and glistening with his wife’s juices. I looked back up at him and by that time he was right there with me reaching for my cock.

“Let me finish you, I love to lick and suck her juices off a hard cock.”

He grasped my cock in one hand and grabbed my leg with the other. He pulled me to the edge of the bed until my legs were hanging over the edge. He knelt between them and the next thing I felt was his tongue licking along my shaft. I was close to cumming when Suzy pulled and Paul was reigniting my fuse. I couldn’t help but let a moan escape.

It wasn’t long before he had me slipping in and out between his lips. He would work my cock all the way to the base before letting me slip almost out. I was getting close but he knew how to hold me back. I felt his fingers wrap around the base of my cock and squeeze tight, holding me off. He was doing his best to keep me on the edge. I was going to blow my load at any moment.

I was so focused on Paul’s action I hadn’t noticed Suzy until she slipped her legs around my head and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I couldn’t resist that invitation and stuck my tongue out running it over her still glistening pussy. I worked from her puckered anus to her clit before starting over. I felt her squirm and wrapped my arms around her thighs to hold her still while my tongue worked over her pussy.

As I worked my tongue through her pussy she bent forward and I felt her weight pressing against me as she flattened herself out across my body. She pushed an arm under my thigh and then I felt her grip my ball sack. She squeezed it separating my balls inside the sack until she could grasp one in her fingers. She rolled it around, toying with it like you would a loose a golf ball. She played with one before switching to the other.

LibbyNora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LibbyNora

While all this was happening, Paul had continued working my cock and squeezing my cock to keep me from exploding. Then I felt a second pair of lips on my shaft. As Paul moved up my shaft, Suzy was working her lips along the exposed shaft, as Paul moved back down along my shaft Suzy would run her lips down my shaft until she was at the base. They were pushing me over the edge even with Paul’s attempt to hold me off.

As the two of them worked over my cock with Suzy also playing with my balls, Paul’s attempts proved to be futile. Just as I started losing, I pulled Suzy tight to me and sucked her clit in between my lips hard. As my cock started unloading in Paul’s mouth, I sucked even harder on Suzy’s clit causing her to start orgasming right along with me. She flooded my face with her juices as I filled her husband’s mouth with my cum.

I let go of Suzy’s clit both to let her relax and to try to breathe. She had flooded my face so much I had her juices running in my nose. I had to let go to breath but I was also trying to get through my orgasm as well. I felt like I pumped a gallon of cum into Paul’s mouth as he continued sucking my cock, pulling everything I had from me.

Finally, Paul released me from his mouth and all I could do was let my head drop to the bed. I lay there breathing in and out as if I had just run a marathon. Suzy moved off me and as I lay there, I watched her Paul move up next to me. They were sharing a passionate kiss, sharing my cum between them as well. They were turned so I could watch Paul push it into Suzy’s mouth and she would push it right back into Paul’s. It was so hot to watch them sharing it like that.

They realized I was intently watching and Suzy rolled to face me. She reached out and pulled me to her, kissing me hard and deep. As she did, she pushed some of my own cum into my mouth as well. We let our tongues dance playing with it before I finally swallowed it. Suzy moved away and Paul leaned over her also giving me a hard kiss, sharing some of my cum as well.

I lay there after the kissing with both of them, absorbing the events so far. My mind was racing around in circles about what I had done and what had been done by a man to me. I knew I had enjoyed what had just happened and if I was honest with myself, I had enjoyed giving Paul the blow job in the shower. I looked over at both of them and they were watching me. Suzy reached out, slipping her arm around me, pulling towards them. We laid there for some time like this, all cuddled together.

I guess we had all drifted off to sleep for a bit. When I started stirring, I could feel naked flesh pressed against me. Then it all came back, where I was, who I was with and everything that had happened so far. I opened my eyes and was staring right into Suzy’s peaceful face. She was beautiful for sure but right behind her was Paul. He was beautiful as well. I laid there watching them both sleep.

Finally, they started to stir. Paul shifted until he was laying on his back and Suzy rolled with him, still snuggled into his side. As Paul straightened out, I could see his cock was semi-hard. I couldn’t help myself; I reached and ran my hand over it. Paul moaned a bit at my touch, which only encouraged me to stroke his cock more. I wrapped my hand around it near the base and stroked it a few times. As I did, I could see his skin bunch up at the base of his head.

Paul was circumcised just like I was, so there was no dealing with a lot of foreskin. It left his cock so much nicer to look at and to play with. I continued stroking him with slow back and forth movements. It wasn’t long before he was fully hard in my hand. I started moving my hand up over his cock head, swiping at the fluid leaking from him, using it as lube.

I wrapped two fingers just under the head and jerked him right there, tugging the skin of his cock up each time. By this time, I moved around until I was kneeling next to him. Of course, my movements brought Suzy out of her slumber and she was watching me play with her husbands cock very intently. While holding her eyes with mine, I bent forward and licked across Paul’s cock head. I ran my tongue all around the top and along the rim as well. Paul, who had been awake, let loose a protracted moan.

Suzy just kept her eyes on me as I slowly went further and further, slowly working more and more of Paul’s cock between my lips. I eventually was taking his seven inches of cock as deep as I could. I tried to take all of him and gagged before quickly pulling back but I kept working my tongue along his cock. Every so often I would try to take him deeper again and would have to pull back again gagging.

So, had finally moved around so her head was laying over Paul’s thigh. She was playing with his balls I sucked his cock. With me kneeling to his side, she had full access to them. She was sucking them into her mouth one at a time, alternating between them. Paul was squirming and moaning during this whole time. He had gone from quiet to very loud and long moaning quickly.

We must have proved to be too much for him. I felt his cock stiffen in my mouth and knew he was going to cum. I started really working his cocking then. I wanted him to cum for me just as I had for him. I was ready for his man juice to fill my mouth.

Suzy must have sensed Paul’s impending orgasm as well. She had moved her head up next to mine and whispered to me, “Don’t be greedy and share.” Of course, I was going to share. I wasn’t that greedy.

Paul erupted in my mouth just as I had taken him as deep as I could again. It felt like his first blast of cum had gone straight down my throat before the rest was filling my jaws full. I had to swallow some but I had a small stream of his juices also running from the corner of my mouth as I tried to hold all of him. I knew Suzy wanted plenty to share so I tried not to swallow too much but was starting to gag a bit.

I finally let his cock slip out of my mouth. Suzy was right there, her lips locked on to mine and her tongue lapped at Paul’s cum filling my mouth. She used her tongue like a scoop shovel, taking all, she wanted. We stayed this way for a good two minutes, not really kissing but her savoring my lips and Paul’s cum. She finally broke away from me and turned to Paul, who was still recovering. She leaned down and planted her lips on his. I could tell she was sharing his cum with him secondhand from me.

When she finally pulled back, I moved up next to him and leaned over to kiss him. I shared his cum with him as well. He worked his tongue through my mouth just as Suzy had, taking all that was left. When I raised back up, we all just stared at each other. There was something there I couldn’t put into words. We had shared something special, a connection of sorts. I finally laid back down close to Paul and Suzy moved between us. We all lay there wrapped in each other’s arms until sleep took us again.

I had always been curious about being with another man and I guess in part my curiosity has been solved; yet I know there is still more to discover, hopefully with Paul and Suzy.

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments