Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Summer Internship

"A college nerd gets a summer internship where he gets a few life lessons as well."

98
19 Comments 19
9.3k Views 9.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words

I was coming to the end of my junior year of college at a large eastern university. I studied finance and applied for a summer internship at a large firm in New York. I was so praying I received, hoping everything would finally come together. Since high school, I have done nothing but study and concentrate on my grades. I continued with that in college, making my social life nonexistent; since I was shy and a bit of a nerd, that was my excuse for having hardly any friends and no girlfriends. So this internship would be my rationale for not having a life.

As we were coming to the end of the semester, I felt depressed since I had not heard yet. Then, finally, about three weeks before the end of the semester, I received a letter. I couldn't explain how nervous I was. My hand was shaking as I opened it. I took a deep breath and pulled the paper out of the envelope. I was ecstatic to find out that I had received the internship.

I did some preliminary work to secure housing. My uncle had some rental properties in the New York, New Jersey area and had an apartment for me that summer. The internship was a paid internship, so I would be able to live all summer.

I was determined to do a good and show them I could do the job since the interns for the previous four years were offered jobs after graduation.

The semester ended on Wednesday, and I immediately moved to my summer apartment. I had a few days to set up my apartment and was to show up at the internship on Monday. Monday morning, I showed up at the office early. I was shown around and introduced to everyone. Then I was sent to Human Resources, where I had to fill out paperwork.

Once I had finished my paperwork, they took me to Mr. Roberts's team. I was excited to hear Human Resources had added me to his team since he is one of the top earners in the company. I knew I would get to learn a great deal from this team.

The first day was very hectic, but I watched and took in as much information as possible. Finally, it settled down a little near the end of the day, and Mr. Roberrts called me into his office. As I entered his office, he poured himself a drink. He told me to have a seat and asked if I wanted a drink. I told him I would love one. He handed me a glass as he sat in the chair next to me. He apologized that he was only getting to meet me now, but it had been a hectic day, as you could see. But it was worth it since the market was up. We had made a killing today.

As Mr. Roberts asked about my interest and ambitions, we talked for a while. He appeared very nice, and I felt like I was part of the team. After we finished our drink, he told me to go home and savor a joyous day because they all could not be this good. I walked out of his office and noticed everyone was already gone for the day. So I packed up and headed home.

The next few days were the same, with Mr. Roberts being very friendly and generous with his time. He and I would unwind at the end of the day, having a few drinks in his office. He wasn't in a hurry to get home, and I had no one to go home to, so we enjoyed our talks. Our conversations went from our favorite sports teams to our favorite foods to our relationships.

After work on Thursday, we met for our nightly drink and discussed our usual wide variety of topics. Mr. Roberts asked me what my plans were for Friday night. I told him I would probably relax at home since I had no one to go out with and, being new to the area, wouldn't know where to go.

Mr. Roberts told me he wouldn't have that, "My wife will be out of town this weekend. I was going to my house in the Hamptons on Saturday, but I have no plans for Friday. So we will hit happy hour, and I will show you some of the good spots."

After work on Friday, we hit the clubs. Mr. Roberts knew everyone. We had VIP treatment in every club. It is sad to say, but this has been the most fun I have ever had. The night got late, and although we were both quite drunk, Mr. Roberts was much more intoxicated than I was.

I didn't think it was good for him to be heading home alone in such an intoxicated state, so I offered to stay at my place, which was only a few blocks away from our last stop. Mr.Roberts agreed and accepted my offer. We got to my apartment and had a few more drinks as we sat around and talked more. Mr. Roberts told me he was glad I was in his group this summer. He said it is nice to have someone to let loose with and confide in. He didn't feel he could with others in the team because he was their boss and needs to keep some professional distance. Also, since I was only considered an intern, it was more appropriate to socialize with me. 

The alcohol kicked in as Mr. Roberts started talking about his wife and how she and he have a great relationship where they still have their independence. But, he quickly pointed out that he didn't like to go home when she is not always there.

He questioned why I didn't have anyone in my life. So I went on to tell him how I committed to school but then confessed to him that it was easier to say it was because I studied so hard, but the real reason was I was too shy and backward, and it was easier to use that as an excuse than to face the truth.

We both started to crash, and I told Mr. Roberts he could take the bed and I would sleep on the couch. "Oh nonsense, no reason to be uncomfortable. We can both fit in the bed."

I fell to sleep quickly and slept solidly for a few hours until I awoke with a raging hard-on. I first panicked, thinking I had a hot dream that got me so excited. It took me a few seconds before I realized someone's hand was stroking my cock. I jumped when I realized it was Mr. Roberts.

"Relax, just relax and enjoy it," he whispered.

"But, but I'm not gay."

"Neither am I," he replied. "But I have learned how to enjoy both men and women, and I think you would enjoy it." It was then that I realized his hand was still on my cock, and I was rock-hard. I also never tried to stop him. I thought it felt good to have someone else touching my cock instead of my hand. 

"I'll make you feel so good if you want," Mr. Roberts whispered. 

My mind was racing as I thought to myself, would he fire me if I said no? Would this mean I am gay? But, on the other hand, I loved him touching me. Who would know?

"Do you want me to make you feel good?"

My voice cracking, I nodded my head in the affirmative and nervously replied, "Yes, I do."

Mr. Roberts moved between my legs and wrapped his lips around my hard cock. I closed my eyes and moaned as I couldn't believe how good it felt. I watched as Mr. Roberts's head bobbed up and down on my dick. The faster his lips moved up and down on my shaft, the better it felt and the louder I moaned.

His hand caressed and squeezed my balls as my cock disappeared into my mouth. My body started shaking. My moans turned to screams of pleasure. Finally, my body tensed as I screamed out, "I'm CUMMMING!"

I felt Mr. Roberts's lips tighten around my cock as he sucked and swallowed my load, ensuring he got every last drop.

As my dick went limp, Mr. Roberts dropped it from his mouth and started kissing up my body. As he got to my face, he smiled at me and kissed me holding me tight as he did. I kissed him back as my arms wrapped around him and held him tight to me.

I felt his hard cock resting against my leg. My mind started racing as I felt him against me. What do I do now? Do I suck his cock? I have never done anything like that. Will I do it right? I then thought that I would stroke him and see where it went.

My hand slid between us as my hand slowly caressed his rock-hard cock. I heard a soft moan escape from his throat once I touched him. That reinforced that I was doing something right, so I continued caressing.

Mr. Roberts broke our kiss and smiled down at me. "Didn't that make you feel good?" He asked me.

I smiled back at him as I replied, "I never felt anything that good."

He looked down, smiling at me as he brushed his fingertips through my hair. "Never? Haven't you ever had a girlfriend to do that?"

I looked away in embarrassment as I softly replied, "No, I never had anyone ever touch me, especially like that." I want to make you feel that good too, but I never have. I don't know if I could or know how to?"

"Relax, do whatever you feel comfortable doing, don't stress over it. It needs to be enjoyable for both of us."

Hearing that, I pushed Mr. Roberts off me and onto his back on the bed. I lay alongside him, wrapped my fingers around his cock, and stroked him. He moaned a little louder, which turned me on even more. I watched as my hand moved up and down on Mr. Roberts's cock. I felt his cock get even harder as I stroked him faster. He moans louder. As I stared at my hand sliding up and down on him, I thought, Should I take him in my mouth?

I battled with that thought, but my fear stopped me from doing it every time. Then Mr. Roberts left out a loud moan, and he raised his hips as he came all over my hand and his stomach. I watched as his cum erupted from his cock. I thought to myself. I wonder what that tastes like? But once again, my fear kept me from trying it.

Mr. Roberts went into the bathroom to clean up, and when he returned to my bed, he softly kissed me on my lips, thanked me, told me how great it was, and then took me in his eyes and held me.

It wasn't long before Mr. Roberts was asleep, and I lay there in his arms with many thoughts running through my head. Is it wrong I enjoyed this so much? Is it bad I want to do it again? Am I gay? I replayed the whole night as I lay there in Mr. Roberts's arms, and the more I thought about it, the harder my cock grew. I was so confused. I thought about the night until I finally fell asleep.

I awakened when I heard Mr. Roberts stirring. As our eyes met, we smiled at each other, and Mr. Roberts leaned down and softly kissed me on my lips. I told him, "Mr. Roberts, I am sorry."

"What are you sorry about?" he asked.

"I'm sorry because I was too afraid to suck your cock as you sucked mine. I so wanted to, but I was too afraid to try it. I'm sorry."

"First off, I think you can call me Dan when we are alone since I did have your cock in my mouth. Secondly, you have nothing to be sorry about. You need to be ready to try new things, and if you're not, you can't push yourself into it. I loved our night together and would hope we have many more of them."

I was so confused about the whole situation, but at that moment, I guess I made up my mind when without thinking, I replied, "I can't wait to enjoy more with you."

He stopped for a second and then turned to me to ask, "Why don't you come with me to my place in the Hamptons for the rest of the weekend?"

I couldn't explain the thrill I had when he asked me. "I would love that," I quickly replied.

I packed up some clothes, and we headed off to his weekend home. I can't explain my feelings driving to his weekend home, but it was the happiest and most content I have ever felt.

I was amazed once we reached his place. It was a big beautiful home that was well furnished. It had a large private pool and a hot tub and was right on the water. Dan was such a gracious host and made me feel relaxed and welcomed.

It was a beautiful warm day, so Dan suggested we go for a swim. "I didn't bring a suit," I told Dan.

He smirked. "I think we can go without suits," he said as he started undressing.

I followed his lead, undressed, and jumped into the pool. The feel of being naked outside and the coolness of the water was exhilarating. Then, Dan swam over to me, took me into his arms, and kissed me passionately. I loved being in his arms and being kissed by him.

We moved to the pool's edge as Dan had me sit on the edge. He moved between my legs, took hold of my already hard cock, and stroked it as he kissed me again. Finally, he broke our kiss and lowered his head into my lap. I felt a hot wet feeling on my dick as Dan wrapped his lips around my cock. I moaned louder as I embraced that feeling.

I watched Dan's head bob up and down on my cock as the sensation from deep within me grew more intense. My hips thrust up into Dan's mouth as my moans were louder. Finally, as much as I didn't want it to end, I couldn't hold back any longer as I thrust upward and screamed out, I'MM CUMMMING!"

I watched as Dan sucked my cock, making sure he took every last drop of me. Once Dan was sure he had every last drop, he removed his mouth off my cock, and kissed the tip before kissing me on the lips. After the kiss, Dan splashed me with water and swam away. I swam after him, and we played and wrestled in the water before Dan decided to get out.

AshleyStarxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyStarxTS

I followed Dan out of the pool. We both toweled off and entered one of the sliding glass doors from the patio, which led into Dan's bedroom. We both toweled off, and I thought it was time. I moved to Dan and removed the towel wrapped around his waist. I guided him onto the bed and moved between his legs as I stroked his cock slowly. My eyes locked on his as I leaned into him. I opened my mouth and wrapped my mouth around his cock. Slowly, I moved my mouth down on his cock. I thought to myself. It is not what I expected. The feel of his cock in my mouth was softer and silkier than I expected. But, I was not turning back now. Still unsure what to do, I just did whatever Dan told me that felt good.

Once his cock slid between my lips and into my mouth, I heard Dan gasp. I knew I was doing something right then. It gave me more confidence, and I used my tongue to lick up and down his shaft. The more Dan moaned, the more relaxed I was, and I realized how much I enjoyed sucking his cock.

The more I enjoyed it, the faster my lips slid up and down on Dan's hardness. I felt his cock throb in my mouth, and his hips thrust upward as mine did when I was about to cum. I sensed that Dan was about to cum as well. Faster, my mouth moved up and down. Dan's body tensed as he moaned out, "I'M CUMMMING!"

Maybe it was a good thing that I didn't think about what was happening since I didn't know if I could have him cum in my mouth or not. Before I thought about it, I felt the first stream of Dan's cum shoot into my mouth. At that point, I just tightened my lips and sucked. His cum filled my mouth, which was not unpleasant at all. I immensely enjoyed it. Sucking and milking every last drop, I swallowed Dan's precious love juice.

I was proud of my accomplishment, and I realized I loved sucking Dan's cock as much as I loved him sucking mine. I lay next to Dan. Our bodies are tight against each other. I felt his lips kiss my forehead as he whispered, "Thank you."

We lay there enjoying each other's touches until we fell asleep a short time. Once we woke up, we got dressed and went out for dinner. I was so happy to be with Dan that there was no one else in the world but the two of us.

After dinner, we returned home and retired to the bedroom. Both naked, we crawled into the king-size bed as our hands caressed each other. Dan's hands caressed my body, and my cock, mine duplicated it on his. His hands on my cock were quickly replaced by his mouth. I have so come to love the feeling of his mouth on my cock. Dan showed me how much enjoyment someone's mouth can give another person's cock.

As my excitement continued to build, I was shocked when Dan removed his mouth from my cock. I was a bit disappointed as well. He crawled up next to me and whispered in my ear. "Baby, I want to feel you in me. Will you fuck me tonight?"

Not exactly sure what to expect or what to do, I knew I would do anything for Dan. "Whatever you want," I replied.

Dan lay on his back and hiked his knees up into his chest, exposing his man cunt. "Fuck me, baby. I want to feel that cock deep in me."

I took my cock and guided it to Dan's ass, resting my tip against his tight hole. Dan looked up at me as I looked down, smiling at him. I slowly pressed into him, and the tip of my cock opened his hole and slid in.

"OOHHH," Dan moaned. "Yes, fuck me. I want you deep in me."

I pressed deeper into him, caressing his cock as I did. His moans filled the room. Then one last hard thrust as my cock buried deep into him. I stayed buried deep in him, staying there as I stroked Dan. His moans became louder, and I started thrusting in and out of him.

He started to beg me to fuck him. To fuck him hard and deep. I thrust harder and deeper as my pace picked up. My hand stroked his cock faster. I could feel his dick throb and hear Dan's moans turn to screams of pleasure. The more Dan moaned, the harder I fucked him.

Feeling my juices boiling from deep within my loins, I fucked him harder. My hand stroked his cock even faster. Finally, I buried my cock deep in Dan and exploded, shooting a massive load into his man cunt with one last hard thrust.

Dan felt me explode in him. He screamed and shot his load all over his cock and stomach. Then, with my cock still deep in Dan, I leaned down and licked his cum off his dick and stomach, making sure I got every bit of it.

The rest of the night, we enjoyed each other in many different ways and a few times Sunday before we left to go back to the city.

As Dan dropped me off at my place, we again discussed how we needed to keep our time together from everyone at work. "We can continue enjoying each other as long as no one finds out," I assured him I knew what consequences would incur if someone found out.

On Monday, we returned to work as if nothing had happened, although it didn't stop me from daydreaming about Dan. We continued to enjoy our time together after work. Only our conversations turned a little more personal from now on.

Although we didn't want anyone at work to know, we still had time after work to enjoy a drink and enjoy each other. Dan enjoyed kneeling in front of me and sucking my cock after a hard workday.

I confessed to Dan how I thought about how I fucked him at the summer house. I told him how I wanted to try that as well. Before I knew it, I was bent over his desk and feeling Dan thrusting his cock in and out of me until he filled me with his cum.

I have to confess I was not a fan of being fucked at first, but as the summer went on, I learned its pleasure and am a fan now.

I didn't think things could get any better until Dan asked me to spend the weekend at his house in the city. He wouldn't give me too many details but to be honest, I just wanted to be with him, so I agreed to spend the weekend.

The week flew by, and Friday night, I left with Dan to go to his house. When we entered the house, a gorgeous blonde was wearing a red and black corset with stockings, a garter belt, and heels. Her tits were exposed, showing a set of enormous, beautiful tits. In addition, she had beautiful long legs which went up to form a gorgeous firm ass. This woman should have been a model. She was so beautiful.

Dan quickly introduced me to Maria, his wife. I have to admit I was a bit confused. I know I am not a man of the world, but I thought it was weird for a man to take his gay lover home to meet his wife.

Maria and I exchanged pleasantries while Dan made drinks, and we all sat on the couch in the living room. Finally, Dan asked me, "What do you think of my wife?"

I was very uncomfortable and didn't know how to answer. Finally, Dan picked up on that and took hold of my hand, "relax," he said.

Let me explain, "Maria and I have been married for many years. We realized that we needed more than each other many years back, so we decided to enter into an open relationship. Maria can have sex with other men or women without judgment, and I am free to do the same. We often share who we have been with, and I shared with Maria about our time together. Maria was very interested when I told her that you had never been with another man or woman before. To be blunt, she wants to be the first woman you will fuck. She wants your virginity. How do you feel about that?"

I was dumbfounded and didn't know what to think. Maria is a woman I would never have the opportunity to ever be with, but I was scared again because I was a virgin. They both took hold of one of my hands and assured me it would be fine, and I would enjoy it as much as I enjoy being with Dan.

Maria then moved my hand and placed it on her left breast. I had never touched anything so soft and beautiful. With my hand on her breast, she leaned and softly kissed me on my lips. I felt my cock harden instantly.

Maria noticed my cock tenting in my pants and smiled. Then, she placed her hand on my hard cock over my pants and announced. "Oh, I think you are quite ready, aren't you?"

Dan moved next to me and put his arm around me as he whispered in my ear. "Baby, I want you to fuck my wife. I want you to enjoy her as much as I do."

I couldn't say a word; I just nodded my head in the affirmative. They both stood, taking my hands and walking me into their bedroom. Both Maria and Dan undressed me as I stood there naked. Both undressed. I was amazed at Maria's naked body, and her skin was unblemished. Her pussy was waxed and smooth. I watched Maria kneel in front of me and take my cock in her mouth and suck it as her husband did for the past week.

As I was getting turned on, Dan stopped Maria. "Lay on the bed, baby," he told her. She got off her knees, kissed Dan, and lay on the bed. Dan told me I needed to lick her pussy. Then, before my stress went off the books, he said to me to relax. He was going to be with me all the way and show me.

We both knelt on the bed. Dan opened Maria's lips and showed her clit and how they like that licked and other exciting things women enjoy. He then pushed my head into Maria's crotch. My tongue licked up her slit slowly. I moaned as her juice flew over my tongue. All the things I have always heard about are now happening to me. I couldn't believe it. My tongue flickered over Maria's clit, and as I heard her moan louder and squirm from it, I knew this was something like a pleasure zone for a woman. Dan slid a finger into Maria as I was sucking on her clit, and I noticed Maria got even more turned on, so I slid my finger into her wet gash.

Dan whispered to me as Maria squirmed and raised her hips to grind onto my face. "Lick her pussy and ram your tongue into her." My tongue worked into Maria as I licked her deep. She screamed and yelled as I felt her body tense and then relax. As she rode her orgasm, I licked and sucked her pussy until she regained composure.

Dan leaned in and whispered, "You just licked your first pussy and gave her an orgasm with your tongue."

I felt like I was on cloud nine. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I LOVED IT ALL!

Dan looked down at Maria and said, "Tell him, baby, tell him what you want."

Maria looked up at me and said, "Now, fuck me now, I want to feel you deep in me, I need to feel you in me, fuck me, please."

Dan leaned down and wrapped his lips around my cock,  sucking and licking me. Then, he removed his mouth from my cock, took hold of it, and guided me into his wife. "Do it, baby, fuck her, fuck her hard and deep."

I pushed into her and felt her hot wet pussy taking hold of my cock. I closed my eyes, thinking to myself, Oh my god, this feels amazing. Slowly, I pushed in and out of her. Her body reacted to my thrust, making me pound faster and deeper into her. I had nothing to compare it to, but it seemed like in no time I was cumming into her filling her cunt with my hot seed.

I collapsed, feeling like I had never felt before, thinking how I had no idea how great it felt to fuck a woman. As much as I loved Dan sucking my cock and me sucking his, I loved a woman's cunt with my tongue and cock. I was confused, but I knew I wanted it all and wanted it as much as possible.

I moved off Maria and lay on my back next to Maria. I was pleased when Dan moved to me, took my sloppy dick in his mouth, and licked and sucked our cum off it. Maria nestled into me as she watched her husband suck my cock clean. She kissed me on my forehead and smiled at me. I looked at her and apologized. Then, she asked why I was apologizing. "I am sorry I came so quickly. You must not have enjoyed it."

She smiled and assured me it was just fine, and we will have to practice a lot more so I could feel comfortable with it. However, I liked the thought that she said we would have to do it again.

The rest of the summer was a very active one. Maria, Dan, and I enjoyed many nights of hot untamed sex, both individually with one of them or with all three of us. It was indescribable the pleasures I enjoyed that summer. I went back to school a different person and was so glad that Maria and Dan would come to visit me over the next school year. Those visits were always fantastic.

I was offered the job after I graduated, and I can't wait to go back and start. Although I think I am more excited to be with Maria and Dan.

Published 
Written by ezzguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments