Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Summer Job Chapter Three

"His girlfriend discovers him with cum dripping from his mouth."

12
5 Comments 5
16.2k Views 16.2k
992 words 992 words
“You are amazing!!” Christine exclaimed. “You knew one of my fantasies was watching you suck a dick, and you arranged for it to be happening when I got here. You are the best boyfriend ever.”

Brad leaned down and whispered in my ear. “Dumb as a fucking box of rocks.” He then licked up a small stream of cum running down my chin and stepped away.

“Got to be going. See you all later.” With that Brad picked up his briefs and walked out the door. The girls set down their grocery bags on the dining room table.

All I could think to say was “You’re welcome.” No idea how I lucked out on this one.

“What do you girls think about a little threesome? I know that’s another one of Christine’s fantasies.” I was hoping to draw attention from the cum on my lips and the events that had just transpired.

“In a minute,” Christine replied. Then she looked at Erica.

“You just put on a show for us. Time for us to put on a show for you.” She sealed Erica’s lips with her mouth, and forcefully attacked the other girl with her tongue. Erica started unbuttoning Christine’s blouse. This had some real potential.

Hesitant to break up the party, but knowing it could only go so far in the dining room, I took a chance and grabbed both girls by the hand. “Let’s retire to the bedroom,” I suggested. They followed me in, lay on the bed, and picked up where they had been.

The girls were pressing their lips together so hard I was afraid they would break something. Erica’s hands were fumbling with the buttons on Christine’s blouse, so I reached in to help her.

Christine had a bigger prize in mind. She unsnapped Erica’s pants and unbuttoned them. Now, that was fairly unfamiliar territory to me, so I helped Christine divest Erica of her slacks. She was wearing pink mesh panties that were for all intents and purposes see-through.

I helped Erica with the last buttons on Christine’s blouse, and her 38-C tits were sitting up perkily. Christine had stopped wearing bras a year ago, a decision I certainly supported. Erica leaned forward and began licking the areolas, then sucking on the nipples. That gave me access to Erica’s blouse, which I pulled over her head. Erica complained because she lost contact with Christine’s tits, but was soon happily nuzzling and licking at them again.

Erica was wearing a pink mesh bra to match her panties. I unclasped it while Christine slipped a hand inside Erica’s panties. Erica let out a small moan when Christine’s fingers began tracing the labia, and a larger moan when the fingers entered her love canal. I finished removing Erica’s bra, and tried to figure out how to contort my body to get at her tits.

Erica suddenly broke away and pulled Christine’s mouth onto her now-bare and shaved cunt.

LoLa_Itss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoLa_Itss

Christine’s tongue replaced her fingers, penetrating and licking and sucking at the pussy and working her way toward the clit. I gave up on Erica’s tits and focused on Christine.

All three of us were working to get Christine out of her jeans. I was the most highly-motivated of the group, and soon had her completely nude on the bed. I slipped on a lubed condom, and positioned myself at the doorway to paradise. And the door was open.

As I began pushing my rod into her hole, Christine emitted a soft shriek, which became louder the further I penetrated. “Harder!” she yelled. I began pumping for all I was worth. My balls were slamming against her ass as I tried to reach her throat from the bottom.

Erica began to whimper, then moan. Her release was building, as was Christine’s. She tried to pull her mouth away from Erica’s pussy to say something, but Erica was having no part of that. She grabbed Christine by the hair and pushed her face back into Erica’s crotch. I could feel Christine start to shudder, then she let out a primal scream.

That set off Erica, who began leaking cunt juice all over Christine’s face. The sight of that set me off, and I pumped my seed into the condom, repeatedly sending strings of tapioca pudding into her desert dish.

Finally, spent, we just lay on the bed breathing heavily. Erica stirred first. She kissed Christine deeply, then me, then pulled off my condom and licked my cock clean. Then Christine joined in on cleaning up my hardening meat, and we were off to the races once more. The girls simultaneously played popsicle with my dick, licking up and down on opposite sides, alternating who got to take the head in her mouth for a few seconds. Less than two minutes into this I fountained cum across their faces.

Christine leaned in and licked the cum off Erica, then kissed me, sharing my cum. Erica licked Christine’s face, then shared her portion of the cum with me.

I got up and asked who wanted a shower. The girls got up and walked past me into the bathroom. I tried to follow but got the door shut in my face. I lay back down on the bed listening to the moaning and giggling and squirming going on in the shower. I tried to masturbate, but just couldn’t get it up before the girls returned, clean, naked and laughing.

I got up and took a shower. I carried my towel out of the bathroom, still drying my hair. I heard a squeak on the bed, and was overjoyed that the girls had stayed. I whipped my towel off my head and jumped into the bed. I looked up, and found myself staring at a pair of low-rise gray briefs. I smiled.

Published 
Written by marktreble
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments