Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Cocksucker

"The exploits of a submissive, bisexual cuckold begin"

71
22 Comments 22
103k Views 103k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Legendary Story
"Cocksucker"

When my wife used her new pet name for me, I always felt a pulse in my crotch. It was dirty, and dangerous, and so freeing, especially when she said it. The promise of pleasure that it held hinted at ecstasy.

It meant that she acknowledged it, favored it, desired it, and wanted to see it happen.

I was happy to oblige.

It was a part of myself that I had suppressed for a long time.

Ever since sucking my first cock with a teenage friend, I knew that I wanted a hard, spurting cock in my mouth again. I knew, but couldn't let anyone else know. A boy growing up in upstate New York doesn't desire to do "gay" things, unless he wants to be beat up.

Many opportunities for more came up, and I let them pass me by...the guy who was interested in me in college theater (I had a girlfriend at the time); the invitation of an open couple that I 'played' with to trade gay play with the husband for a chance to view the same between the wife and her girlfriend (I wasn't sure the 'friend' would keep the secret); more than one older guy I met in the years following college who was just too forward or inconsiderate of other relationships in my life at the time...they were tempting, and I secretly wished to be able to experience everything that was possible with another man.

Getting married didn't change that, but I was committed to my relationship, and loved my wife. If marriage meant no play, then fantasy would have to suffice, no matter how much I salivated at the images of huge cocks on porn sites, or how much I wanted to be the one who had ropes of cum shooting into my mouth, and on my face.

I was fortunate that my wife had always been more interested in gay porn than straight. The usual comment she made was that the men were so much more buff than the unattractive (okay, ugly) men in straight porn. She couldn't imagine how a guy so ugly would get to fuck a hottie like the woman typically dropping to her knees, and spreading her legs and shaved pussy for him in straight porn. Still, it came as a surprise when, during sex, my wife asked me to share a fantasy of me 'doing it' with another guy...and how hard she came when I told her about my teenage exploration, and how I enjoyed having a cock in my mouth.

Then she finally acted on my invitation to get a strapon, and not one, but two large and realistic cock attachments. I suppose it helped that the model also held plugs for both her pussy and asshole, making it a double delight during use. It took some time for me to open my ass sufficiently to take both dongs, and it was a delight to do so, imagining being banged by a hot stud in a variety of situations. I spurted cum like never before, and, of course, I hungrily licked it up, as well.

Then she got out her video camera and invited me to suck one of the dildos while she filmed. I loved the realistic nature of the dongs, one of which she couldn't even get into her mouth, and joyfully indulged myself in licking it's balls, my mouth dripping saliva as I ran my tongue up its length, and greedily sucked the head in, taking it as deep as I could (which wasn't as far as I would have liked...I needed to practice).

And so, my new pet name was born when she gave me a copy of the video..."here's you go, Cocksucker!"

Perhaps the biggest shock was her earnestness that it was time for me to make it happen for real, and her next step in our sex life.

It was one of the rare days she worked from home. (I always do. Being a website developer has its advantages.) Our doorbell rang, and I looked up quizzically.

"Are we expecting a delivery?" I asked.
"Oh, I sure am!" she replied in a tone of voice that made it clear that she expected to be very happy with what was delivered.

But this was no delivery man at the door.

RavenVergara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RavenVergara

He was wearing typical "dressy casual" clothes expected of a man in my wife's line of work, about 6' tall, 200 pounds, with a sleek bald head, and skin the color of black coffee.

"Remember, we agreed that if you got to play, I do to?" she asked me as she ushered him in. "This is Martin, and we work out of the same office. But today, he's here for my pleasure."

"Show him what you're going to please me with, Martin" she cajoled.

Martin unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers, slipping his shoes off his feet as he pulled the pants of each leg, and revealing a pair of white bikini briefs that were filled almost to bursting at the front. His Lacoste shirt was next, and he revealed a firmly muscled abdomen and chest as it came off. He didn't hesitate one bit at removing his underwear, revealing a hairless crotch. His partly-swollen six inches bounced invitingly as his slid the briefs off of his legs, and walked over to me.

"Your wife says you're a cocksucker" He smirked. "Suck it".

I glanced in my wife's direction. She was licking her lips and rubbing her pussy through her pants.

"Suck his cock." She ordered.

I was nervous about letting him know how much I wanted the mushroom head of his manhood in my mouth, but I bent forward in my chair and stuck my tongue out to lift the head of his rising cock on it, and sucked it between my lips. He slid back as far as I could take him, swelling rapidly in size as he did so. The taste and smell of his genitals were far more masculine than I remembered my teen friend's being.

Yes! I had a totally hard, pulsing, precum-oozing cock in my mouth at last! I pulled it out, and, admiring it's now fully hard eight thick inches, licked it's length down to his heavy balls. Their musky smell and taste were also wonderful to behold as I licked them hungrily, giving free rein to my cocklust.

"Oh, yeah!" Martin marveled, "You are a hungry cocksucker."

I knew the statement was both a reflection of his enjoyment of my lust-filled ministrations, and of his position as the one who knew he held the objects that both my wife and I desired, and would happily devote ourselves to pleasuring.

"He sure is" my wife chimed in. I realized that she now held her smartphone, and was video recording my cock worship.

"C'mon cocksucker, I want a good video for the internet" she made clear that the world would know of my desire.

Saliva coated my tongue as I wrapped it as far around his cock as I could and slid back up to take the glans back into my mouth. From there, he grabbed the back of my head and began pumping his hips and pulling my head toward his crotch. I provided the best suction I could, while keeping my teeth from touching his cock, reveling in being his fucktoy.

When his breath became ragged, my wife breathed huskily "Cum on his face!"

His cock pulsed, and the first shot went gloriously into my cum-hungry mouth. Then he pulled out and shot pulse after pulse of cum into my open mouth and on my upturned face. My wife captured the last seconds of me re-attempting to swallow Martin's cum-covered cock before stopping her video recording, and rubbing her clitoris through her clothes to a whimpering orgasm.

"You like my cum almost as much as she does" Martin observed.

"Next time you get to breed his ass" my wife offered. "But for the rest of the day, you are mine." she said as she grabbed his still-hard shaft and led him upstairs.

She fucked him the rest of the day, only apparently pausing, at some point, to post her video of my cocksucking adventure to an amateur porn site with the title "Cocksucking submissive hubby's training, Part 1".

I was looking forward to Part II.

Published 
Written by BiGuy2sucku
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments