Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Red Tails In The Sunset

"Warm tropical breezes blow away his inhibitions."

160
75 Comments 75
74.8k Views 74.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Editors Pick
Famous Story
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories

We love each other and are happy together, but we’re also very honest and open with each other and we’d decided that we wanted more. More excitement, more adventure, more boldness, more… something. Anything. Maybe just more openness and honesty and a chance to explore and satisfy our curiosity.

We’d married late, both thirty years old, and at forty-one we remained best friends as well as husband and wife. And our sex life was good. It was still more than hot, beyond satisfying, and we were open to fun, games, and fantasies to spice things up.

Accordingly, we’d done many of the things couples do to add a bit of Tabasco to the bedroom. We’d enjoyed adult videos and pay-per-view movies; we’d bought and used various toys – dildos, vibrators, cock rings, anal exploration devices, prostate massagers, nipple clips – the variety and kinks seem endless, and we’d tried many of them.

We’d gone to a seedy adult theater in an even seedier part of town, where we’d watched the man two seats down from Kaci fondle and jerk his cock until he came all over himself and the floor. That had left both of us incredibly aroused and later, at home, I’d found her dripping wet and ready. As I’d touched and teased her about how she should have moved over and helped him get off she’d had a mind-blowing orgasm! It had also taken me only about thirty seconds to come when she’d put lips to my aching cock, so I could hardly tease her about her hair-trigger.

More recently, though, we’d been discussing a vacation. Always looking to add a bit of spice to our lives we discussed the possibility of warm tropical breezes, sunshine, and white sand beaches – specifically, nude beaches. Hesitant at first the idea grew on us, and our research led us to Jamaica; while officially nudity is not sanctioned on public beaches in Jamaica it does happen at some, and topless swimming and sunbathing is not uncommon.

In addition there are a number of resorts there which are set up for nudity throughout their properties and some encourage an “anything goes” adult atmosphere. We’d decided to throw caution to the wind and try it, and we agreed to adopt a philosophy of ‘what happens in Jamaica, stays in Jamaica’ and just have fun, and perhaps even live out a fantasy or two.

And so here we were, our first day in paradise after a long flight. Weather delays, a late arrival in Montego Bay and a shuttle to Negril before a short night – even though we slept in – had left us jet-lagged and groggy, but determined to enjoy our day.

A bit timid on our first venture into public nudity, we’d chosen a resort whose brochure advertised: “Our beach and pool areas are topless; while full nudity is not sanctioned it does sometimes occur in the more secluded areas and is generally tolerated.” That sounded like us - at least to start with - and Kaci wasn’t entirely certain that she’d have the nerve to go topless. I was pretty sure she would - hoped so, anyway!

Feeling more refreshed after some strong island coffee and breakfast, we stopped by the concierge desk. We sat down with Maggie, an island girl of perhaps twenty-five, and explained what we were looking for. We were undoubtedly evasive about the type of adventure we sought, but she knew exactly what we had in mind and gently led us forward, her soft Jamaican patois charmingly perfect for this situation.

Looking Kaci in the eye, she said, “If you don’t feel comfortable with this yet I would suggest you stay here and explore what our resort has to offer. You’ll find that the beach is very casual and relaxed, and if you feel like going topless you can. It’s not a requirement, but I think you’ll find it quite natural. It’s a good way to get a taste of things.”

Kaci nodded. “That’s a good idea. I think I’ll be fine with it, but… baby steps, right?”

Maggie laughed. “Of course, mon! It’s about whatever feels right. If you decide later that you’re feeling bolder I can get you day passes to one of the more permissive resorts. At some of them nudity is mandatory, not optional. Those areas are posted, and can get quite… risque.”

I smiled at her. “I think that sounds great. We have several days to build up our courage, and we can decide as we go.” I turned toward Kaci, saying, “What do you say, babe? Should we hit the beach?”

Her eyes shining with that sexy playfulness I love, she replied, “That is what we came here for. This is going to be so much fun!”

Maggie laughed, caught up in Kaci’s excitement. “That’s what we’re all about, mon – excitement, adventure, maybe a chance to expand your horizons. You’ll have fun; you know where to find me if you need me.”

We quickly changed into our swimwear, Kaci pulling a lightweight beach cover-up over her rather skimpy two-piece suit. I whistled at her. “Wow! You look so sexy – hey, maybe with all these women going topless you’ll find someone to explore your fantasy with.”

She’d revealed to me awhile back that she was bi-curious and found the thought of sex with another woman very arousing, and she hoped that maybe, someday, she’d have a chance to satisfy that curiosity. She looked at me coyly. “You’d love that, wouldn’t you?”

“You bet, especially if I get to watch - or join in!”

She reached over and squeezed my semi-hardon through my suit. “Don’t get too excited, it probably won’t happen – and who told you that you were part of my fantasy?”

I laughed, not sure if she was serious or not but aware that the likelihood of it actually happening was slim.

We headed to the beach and strolled along the wet sand where the low surf rolled in. The beach was a white crescent stretched between rocky, vegetation-covered peninsulas at each end. Those two jutting ridges of rock and coral marked the boundaries of the resort property, and the bay between was that incredible combination of blues and greens found only in tropical waters.

The relaxed, casual semi-nudity was a little unusual at first, but we soon became accustomed to seeing bared breasts of every, shape, size and color imaginable; some pert and perfect, young and old, some with varying degrees of sag; big, pendulous breasts and small, boyish A-cup breasts - and nobody cared! I was a bit goggle-eyed for the first few minutes, but quickly adjusted… although I did seem to have more of a bulge in the front of my swim trunks than usual. I surreptitiously adjusted that as well.

We’d walked less than three-hundred yards when Kaci stopped, took off her cover-up and her bikini top, and stuffed both into our beach bag. I was amazed, but proud of her courage - and she looked great. Her breasts are full and beautiful; they sag a tiny bit under the laws of gravity but still look incredible, her rosy nipples proud and erect. When she looked at me to gauge my reaction my smile told her all she needed to know.

We continued strolling; people-watching, being watched. As we moved further down the beach away from the main resort area the vacationers thinned until distance between created a degree of privacy for the sunbathing couples; this was where we began to see the occasional nude sunbather. Apparently etiquette was dependent upon proximity.

We eventually selected a spot near the low dunes away from the water. We were far enough from others to have relative privacy, and low hummocks of sand and scrubby vegetation hid us from the view of anyone except the occasional beach-walker that might pass directly in front of us, between us and the water. Given our semi-private location, as we were spreading out our towels we began to challenge each other to take that final step to full public nudity. To my utter amazement, Kaci soon stripped off her tiny bikini bottom and pitched it over onto the beach bag.

Not to be outdone, I did the same. There was a brief moment when we looked at each other in disbelief, but then we laughed. In truth it had been surprisingly easy and was extremely liberating, and we soon got down to the important business of covering that pale, newly-exposed skin with sunscreen. In the process of doing that we teased and touched a bit more than we needed to, and I was soon hard and erect, my arousal matched by her puckered nipples and by her smoothly-shaved sex becoming wet and puffy.

While the brochure said that nudity in the more remote areas was tolerated - and Maggie had backed up that assertion - nowhere was it mentioned that public sex was okay; we eased off before we got too carried away. We had just hunkered down on our towels, sharing a bottle of water, when I looked up and swore softly, under my breath. “Oh, fuck!”

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

“What?”

“This whole fucking beach, and he’s going to stop here.”

Kaci turned and looked at the stranger that was angling toward us across the sand. “Wow!”

I looked at her. “That’s not helpful.”

She laughed. “Oh, come on! Don’t think I didn’t notice you looking at all the topless women!”

“Yeah, but they were only topless.” He wasn’t; he was totally naked, a striped towel draped across his neck his only attire. He was tan, trim, young and sleekly-muscled, and as he approached his substantial cock flopped gently back and forth between his thighs. I’m reasonably fit at forty-one; he looked outstanding at perhaps twenty-five, and while I’m not tiny in the penis department, residing comfortably at the upper end of average, he was noticeably longer and thicker than me – and Kaci had certainly noticed!

I’m no prude, and not so insecure that I can’t acknowledge when a man is good-looking or sexually attractive, and our visitor was both; his nakedness definitely accentuated the latter. I knew that if I found him attractive, Kaci was practically drooling.

He made no pretense of having stumbled upon us, walking right up and introducing himself. “Hi, I’m Scott. Great day, huh - you guys enjoying the beach?”

We assured him we were, and made the social introductions and small talk about the weather before he got down to business. “I was, umm… wondering if maybe you’d like some company.”

The intent was obvious but before I could decline the offer, Kaci, her eyes flicking to his impressive cock, said, “Sure, grab a seat! Would you like a bottle of water?”

For the third time that morning she had surprised me! He quickly accepted and spread his towel directly in front of ours and sat down cross-legged, facing us, his feet almost touching my wife’s and his smooth masculine package on display. We fell into casual conversation, a little awkward at first as Kaci and I were not accustomed to conversing while naked with equally naked strangers, but we soon adjusted to it – Kaci more quickly than me.

The conversation soon moved to why we were all there, how we liked it, our expectations… and Kaci revealed that our major motivation for coming was to find “a little adventure”.

Scott smiled. “Like sexual adventure?” He leaned forward and trailed his fingers along Kaci’s ankle and calf.

She nodded, blushing. “Yes… we’re trying to, you know, spice things up some.”

I’d watched her nipples harden as he stroked her leg, battling simultaneous feelings of arousal and jealousy. I’m not sure why – maybe to deflect his attention – I blurted out, “She’s always been a little bi-curious; we thought maybe we’d have a chance to explore that.”

He smiled at her teasingly. “Hmmm, that sounds fun - I should have brought my wife along, but she’s spending the day with another friend of ours.” He turned and looked at me, his dark eyes intense. “How about you?”

“How about me what?”

He smiled. “Are you ‘bi-curious’ too?”

I was taken aback. “Uh, no… I don’t, umm…” I was stammering, but couldn’t seem to stop. “I’ve never really, uh, you know…”

He grinned and touched my leg. “So you are, then.”

“No… I don’t know. Why are we talking about me?”

He scooted between me and Kaci, one hand sliding up her leg as his other slid up mine. I couldn’t help but notice that her legs parted willingly, giving him access to her wet, aroused sex. I might have said something about that, but at precisely the moment his fingers found her slick pussy his other hand slid under my balls and he began to gently fondle me.

My emotions, jumbled and chaotic, ran wild. Arousal, confusion… fear perhaps, guilt and trepidation certainly… I was frozen, not knowing what to do! It felt good – too good – and when his hand moved to my rapidly-stiffening cock and began to slowly stroke me, I groaned. I looked at Kaci, and she read the confusion in my eyes.

“It’s okay, Jack. Just enjoy it. We came here to explore and spice up our lives, and you have to admit, this does!”

“Well yeah, but…”

“Sshhh… what happens in Jamaica, stays in Jamaica, remember? Look how hard you are, you’re obviously enjoying it.”

She was right about that; I was rock-hard. So was Scott, his cock standing up long and thick and his fleshy foreskin half-retracted. Obviously he was enjoying having my hard cock in one hand and the fingers of his other stroking my wife’s slippery pussy. Before I could sort out my thoughts he leaned forward and took me into his mouth, and I tensed and groaned as his lips slid all the way down my hard shaft, taking me in completely.

I looked at Kaci again, feeling guilty that I couldn’t stifle a moan. Again she read me perfectly, the mixture of panic and lust on my face. “Jack, sweetie, just close your eyes and enjoy it – with your eyes closed you won’t know whether it’s a man or a woman, right?”

Silly – of course I’d know! I closed my eyes. It felt good. It was obvious that he’d done this before. He sucked and licked me, took each of my balls into his mouth for a tongue massage, and twice brought me right to the edge before backing off. He was very good.

When he eventually let me slip from his lips it took me a moment to realize that he’d stopped, not simply paused. I opened my eyes to find him standing, straddling my legs, his aroused and dripping cock inches from my face. Apparently it was my turn to reciprocate. I may have panicked slightly; walls were falling too quickly for me, barriers crumbling, and yet the urge was there, that curiosity – there’s that word again – to know if I’d do it, what his cock would feel like in my mouth, what he’d taste like…

Kaci, that incredible woman, bailed me out. She rose to her knees, took his cock in her hand and began to kiss and suck it, sliding those lips I love to kiss over the swollen, dripping head. She sucked him for a moment or two, then turned and kissed me, her lips wet and slick. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and I tasted the slipperiness of his pre-cum, and when she pulled away she gently guided his cock to my lips.

And I took him. The head of his cock slipped into my mouth, and it felt astonishingly right, hard yet yielding, the glans and soft foreskin silky-smooth. He tasted of salt and coconut oil, and a faint male muskiness, and when he leaked a few droplets of pre-cum into my mouth I let it coat my tongue.

We shared him, and that somehow made it alright, Kaci and I taking turns sucking and licking his big cock and slipping his heavy balls into our mouths. I was hard as a rock the entire time, my own cock achingly aroused and at the precipice, and when he groaned and tensed and that first enormous spurt of glistening white erupted from him I came too. He coated our lips with his thick cum and we each swallowed some, but when Kaci realized that I was coming simultaneously she quickly bent and took me into her mouth.

That left me to suck him dry, and I did, more eagerly than I would have thought possible, astonished by the volume of his load and the hardness and power of his cock pumping and throbbing as he came. Everything so new, strange and sudden was incredibly intense, and I gulped down the mouthful of his warm semen without even thinking about it.

Afterwards, things winding down and cocks going limp, I think we were all left stunned. I know I was, and Scott flopped down on his towel, spent. It soon dawned on us that we had left Kaci unfulfilled – her gentle pout, touch and soft urging pointing that out. She was almost writhing with arousal, and he and I devoted our attentions to her until she was sweat and cum-soaked inside and out, exhausted and begging us to stop.

We went in the ocean to rinse off and cool down, and afterwards he went on his way – but not before extracting a promise from us to meet him and his wife for dinner and, as he put it, “Some more curiosity-satisfying adventures.”

It turned into an amazing, eye-opening, awareness-raising week during which Kaci and I found out some things about ourselves that we’d never suspected. All in all a smashing success – and I’d tell you all about it except, you know – what happens in Jamaica stays in Jamaica!

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments