Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She thinks...

"She thinks about him....when she is with her"

1
3 Comments 3
8.7k Views 8.7k
203 words 203 words
Fiona lay naked, her deep brown medium length hair covering her breasts partly. She was moaning. Kiara was at her pussy, lapping up her cum like a little cat drinking it's milk. Fiona was touching her clitoris, rubbing it to intesify the pleasure. Meanwhile, she thought about Tyler, whose dick she was imagining in her mouth.

She could almost picture them both together. Kiara and Tyler, with her. Tyler's nudity was a treat to watch. A soldier formerly, he had retired prematurely to work with HIV infected children. Nothing turned a woman like Fiona on more than Aggression and compassion together in a man. And Tyler exhibited that perfectly in bed. He was a gentle lamb in romantically seducing her into bed and exploring the depths of her mouth. His touch was  gentle and when he was at his peak, he was as aggressive as a tiger, pounding his organ in different parts of her. he would handle her breasts gently, then play rough.

Fiona was picturing Tyler there with them. Kiara's big and juicy breasts being fondled by him and then  watching him pound Kiara with his aggressiveness while she masturbated would be the best thing of all.

Sadly, Kiara wasn't bisexual.


Published 
Written by whotoldyouiwrite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments