Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanking Fantasy Turns Into Full-On Bisexual Experience

"I'm invited to a young couple's house to help fulfill their fantasy."

35
12 Comments 12
9.1k Views 9.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Would you like to help us fulfill a fantasy? said the message on my phone.

My heart fluttered a little as the message was from Cathy, a young lady who had been working for me until recently. We’d bonded over our love of classic 70’s rock despite an age gap of twenty-five years and had grown close and a bit flirty with each other. We’d also had several long, sexual discussions on messenger since she’d left the company discussing fantasies and fetishes.

She’s very androgynous with short, nearly black hair, small boobs with pronounced nipples (she goes braless under thin vest tops), slim hips and long legs. Not my usual body type at all as I generally prefer curvy ladies with big bums, but she had been the subject of a lot of masturbation fantasies over the last year. Especially when she wore short skirts, fishnets and DM boots to work.

Yes, what did you have in mind? I wrote back.

There was a frustrating delay as she typed her reply but eventually it popped up on my screen:

How would you feel about spanking Dan while I watch and masturbate?

I was immediately hard with excitement. I’d met Dan, her boyfriend, a couple of times and he was a good-looking guy with long blonde hair. I knew from conversations with Cathy that he was bisexual, liked to wear stockings when they fucked and that she pegged him on a regular basis.

Cathy knew I was very open-minded in terms of sexuality from our conversations and I had described my own pegging experiences with a married woman I occasionally got together with. I also told her about an MMF threesome I’d taken part in a couple of years ago and I had described loving the feeling of another man’s cock pressing against mine as we double penetrated the woman.

Sounds like fun. Will it be OTK and Is there a dress code? I replied with a smilie.

Yes, OTK. He’ll be wearing stockings as you both get off on that. I’ll be wearing a fishnet bodystocking and high heeled boots. We’d like you to be naked and trap his cock between your thighs as you spank him. Just a warning, he will probably cum as you spank him!

OK, good to see you’ve thought about this. When? I replied with some relief that they had thought about what they wanted to do. I figured they’d be less likely to chicken out. That had happened once when I met up with a couple that wanted me to join them for a threesome.

Our house tomorrow afternoon? The other flat mates are going to be away so we can make as much noise as Dan likes! came the quirky reply.

I got the addresses and went for a wank to calm myself down. Halfway through my phone beeped and there was an additional message with a mirror selfie of the two of them mooning me! I finished myself off looking at two smooth, slim bums - one with a hint of pussy lips, the other with a hint of smooth testicles!

I turned up at the house at 1pm the next day. It was a big, old detached house converted for student lets. Cathy opened the door in her dressing gown and I could see her high heeled, platformed stripper boots underneath. She said hello and kissed me on the cheek then led me into the shared living room.

Dan was stood in the corner wearing black stockings, combat boots and a white apron.

‘Would you like a drink, Sir?’ he asked.

‘Beer, please,’ I responded and Cathy asked for the same.

He left for the kitchen and Cathy giggled as he exposed his bum to us on the way out. I could see his stockings were held up by a black leather suspender belt.

‘Dan’s suspenders are very rock,’ I commented, feeling my cock harden.

‘If you like those, you’ll love my boots,’ Cathy responded slipping out of her dressing gown.

As promised, she was wearing a fishnet body stocking and boots. The boots were thigh-high leather with high heels, two-inch platforms with studded leather bands around each ankle. The bodystocking was crotchless, giving me a glimpse of her shaved pussy. Her hard, long pink nipples poked through the tight fishnet.

‘Fucking fantastic,’ I muttered, pulling my shirt off to reveal my pierced nipples and muscled, hairy chest. I was now fully hard.

Dan walked in with a tray with a couple of bottles of beer on it. I took mine and took a deep drink. He put the tray on the coffee table and stood waiting, a very visible bulge pushing against the apron.

‘I need a glass and fetch a second beer for our guest, that one is almost half gone,’ Cathy said firmly.

Dan picked up his tray, bending from the waist to show me his arse then walked out to the kitchen again. I watched him go, my cock pressing almost painfully against my jeans.

Cathy seated herself on a leather sofa and motioned me to the one opposite.

‘Are you ready to spank Dan?’ Cathy said, breathing heavily.

‘When he comes back in?’ I questioned.

‘Yes, I was going to build up the scene a bit more, but I can’t wait. Get naked,’ Cathy said, taking a long pull of her beer.

I stood and gratefully removed the rest of my clothes, my cock springing to attention as I freed it from my boxers. Cathy purred in appreciation, drinking more beer and parting her legs to show me her wet pussy lips. I sat back down and stroked my cock in appreciation as Dan walked back in.

‘Too slow, time for punishment,’ Cathy said sternly pointing to my knees, ‘remove your apron and assume the position.’

Dan removed the apron with almost indecent haste, his long cock bouncing in front of him. His cock was longer than my seven inches by an inch or so but lacked my girth. Cathy opened her legs, putting her feet up on the coffee table and stroked her wet pussy. I moved forward on the firm sofa, so I was sat upright and motioned Dan to bend over my legs. I opened my legs and his cock slipped between my thighs. I moved my own cock and balls to get comfortable, my cock pressing against Dan’s hip and my hands on his back and thighs.

I’m six foot three and Dan is five foot eight and weighs nothing compared to me, so he fit across my legs easily. His hands went to my left calf and started stroking it as I glanced at Cathy to make sure she was watching us. I stroked my hand over Dan’s stockings before slapping his left then his right butt cheek.

Cathy and Dan grunted in pleasure simultaneously making us all giggle a little. I spanked him again, this time slapping him three times on each cheek before stroking his legs through the stockings, something I really get off on. I could feel his cock against my thighs and squeezed it on the last couple of spanks. Cathy was slowly pushing two fingers in and out of her pussy as she stroked her clit, her eyes greedily devouring the sight of me spanking her boyfriend.

I slapped Dan again a little harder, five times on each cheek this time. I squeezed his cock with my thighs and felt him thrust against me each time my hand landed on his bum. He kept his grip on my leg, stroking one hand up and down.  I glanced at Cathy and she was frigging herself with three fingers, looking like she was close to orgasm. I felt precum escape from my cock on to Dan’s hip and spanked him again. This time I gave him ten hard slaps on his bum making it redden. He groaned loudly on the last couple of strikes and I squeezed his thrusting cock as hard as I could with my thighs and was rewarded by hot, wetness on my skin as he shot his load. I spanked him four more times as he squirted a second time then let him relax, gasping for breath still bent over my legs.

I stroked his bum, then gently parted his legs to stroke his thighs as Cathy brought herself to orgasm watching us. Dan remained where he was moaning softly as my hands explored, stroking his balls and gently partying his cheeks to run my fingers over his anus. He shivered visibly as I gently pressed my finger against his arsehole.

‘Finger his arse,’ Cathy commanded, surprising me by throwing a bottle of lube over.

Dan moaned as I moved my fingers back to his arsehole, this time squirting some lube on it and pushing my index finger into him. He shivered again as I penetrated him deeper with my right index finger, stroking his back with my left hand. Cathy stood and walked towards us, grabbing my beer and offering me a drink as I worked my finger deeper into her boyfriend’s bum. I drained half the bottle, mouth dry with excitement as I anally abused my first twink. I randomly thought that fingering Dan in the arse wasn’t any different to fingering a woman physically, but I found it way more exciting mentally.

‘Two fingers,’ Cathy said softly as she put the beer bottle back on the table.

I slipped a second finger in, adding more lube on the basis that you can never have too much. I stroked Dan’s balls with my little finger as I finger fucked him. He moaned again and I felt his young cock harden against my thigh again. Cathy leaned forward and spanked Dan’s thighs then raked her nails over his bum as Dan’s arse opened and greedily accepted two long fingers.

Cathy straddled Dan’s legs so she was facing up his body then, grasping my wrist with her right hand, started guiding my movement in and out of Dan’s bum, moving my hand faster and deeper than I was doing. Her left hand moved down Dan’s hip and found my hard cock, rubbing precum off the head then licking her fingers.

‘How do you fancy fucking your first boy?’ Cathy asked after I’d been fingering Dan’s arse for a couple of minutes. I felt Dan twitch on my legs.

‘Yes, please,’ I whispered, not trusting my voice not to crack.

Cathy pulled my fingers out of Dan’s arse and told him to stand up. He did so, wobbling a bit as blood rushed back to his legs. I saw that his cock was fully hard again before Cathy moved him to the arm of the sofa and bent him over. She motioned for me to follow and applied more lube to Dan’s arse as I got into position behind him, then took hold of my cock and spread even more lube over its length.

I stood behind Dan, running my hands over his stocking-clad legs, thinking quite randomly that he had better legs than quite a lot of my previous girlfriends. I spread his butt cheeks and pressed my cock against his anus. He was the perfect height bent over the sofa arm and I slipped the head of my cock into his bum, making him moan with pleasure. Cathy stood beside me, watching my cock slowly disappear inside her boyfriend.

‘You’re his third cock but the first one I’ve got to watch,’ she whispered, stroking her boyfriend’s back.

I pushed my cock the rest of the way in then stopped, letting Dan get used to my girth. I played with my pierced nipples, pulling the rings to stretch them. Cathy gasped as she watched then moved her right hand to my bum, keeping her left stroking Dan’s back and bum.

‘Fuck him,’ she demanded, ‘start slow and gentle but I want you to be slamming your cock in and out of him by the time you cum.’

I pulled halfway out then sank my cock back into Dan. He looked back over his shoulder at us with an expression of pure pleasure.

Encouraged, I pulled out further and pushed back in harder and deeper this time. Cathy slid her hand over my buttock and her fingers found my anus, probing gently, her fingers still covered in lube. I opened my legs slightly, trying to encourage her to touch me. Her fingers found my arsehole and slid in. I pushed back against her in encouragement and felt a second then a third finger slip in.

my_katyusha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
my_katyusha

‘Wow,’ Cathy said as the third finger made me moan loudly with pleasure.

Cathy started fucking my arse with her fingers, pushing them in as I pulled out of Dan then pulling out as I shoved my cock back up Dam’s arsehole. I realised I wasn’t going to last long with this stimulation and let go of my nipples, grabbing Dan’s hips instead to pull him back on to my cock. I fucked him harder and faster feeling my balls tighten as I got close to orgasm. Cathy lost rhythm with me as I fucked Dan faster and her fingers slipped out of me. I slowed, putting one foot up on the sofa so I could thrust harder and felt her fingers return to my more accessible arsehole. This time she slipped all three fingers in at once and started thrusting in time to my thrusts into Dan.

Dan was moaning loudly, looking back at me as I fucked him hard. Cathy was shouting, “Fuck him, fuck his arse, come inside him you fucking whore bastard” I understood why they wanted an empty house now. I felt the pressure in my arse increase as Cathy somehow got more fingers inside me, triggering my prostate, and suddenly I was shooting my load in Dan’s bum. I held myself deep inside him as I filled his bowels with cum, Cathy pressing her fingers deep in my arse. I cried out as a second orgasm hit me and my foot slipped off the sofa, making me fall forwards, pulling Cathy’s fingers out of my bum and my cock out of Dan.

I fell onto the sofa and lay there panting, looking at my young friends. Dan was laid over the arm of the sofa, cum dripping out of his arse and Cathy was sat on the coffee table smiling at me.

‘Fuck yea!’ she shouted, slapping Dan’s arse with the hand that had so recently been trying to fist me.

--

We cleaned up and collapsed on the sofa with fresh bottles of beer. Cathy slipping her boots off and her robe on, Dan slipping his boots off but keeping the stockings and suspenders on. I stayed naked, too hot to consider clothing.

‘What on Earth did you have up my bum?’ I asked Cathy once we had relaxed, ‘it felt amazing.’

Cathy held her hand up and curled all four fingers around her thumb and pointed just below the middle joint on her fingers. Her hands are small, but it was still quite a girth to fit in my bum without too much preparation.

‘Dan can take that much so I figured you can,’ Cathy said, making Dan laugh. I noticed his cock was fully hard again.

‘I have to say it doesn’t feel as nice as that monster cock you have there. The other two guys I’ve been with were really quite average,’ Dan commented.

‘Thank you. I kind of know how you feel, my housewife friend who pegs me uses a strapon cock made from a mould of my cock. She wanted me to know how it felt when I fucked her arse,’ I laughed.

Cathy reached over and started stroking Dan’s long cock with one hand, moving his foreskin over the head and back down again.

‘Our strapon dildo is long and tapered rather than thick. I did wonder if Dan could take your cock when you took your trousers off!’ Cathy said, leaning down and taking Dan’s cock in her mouth.

I felt my cock twitch as I watched Cathy sucking her boyfriend's long cock. I emptied my bottle of beer as I watched more of Dan’s cock disappear into Cathy’s mouth. He was stroking her hair with one hand and stroking his own leg with the other. I realised he was running his hands over the nylon fabric as I liked to do.

‘Come and join us,’ Dan invited as Cathy slipped out of her robe.

Cathy straddled him, guiding his cock into her soft, wet pussy. She looked over her shoulder as I moved behind her, then put her head down to kiss Dan, wiggling her bum at me and showing me Dan’s cock in her pussy. I knelt behind them on the floor, leant forward and kissed her bum through the fishnet then wiggled the tip of my tongue through the net to lick her anus. My hands caressed Dan’s legs through his nylons as I rimmed Cathy. Dan began to thrust his cock in and out of her wet pussy and I could hear how wet she was as he fucked her. Dan’s feet found my cock and balls and started to stroke them with his toes.

Cathy came quickly, squirming on Dan’s cock, and I leant back as her movement prevented me from getting my tongue up her arse. She slid off his cock and lay next to him with her legs spread giving me a lovely view of her pussy. I knew from our conversations that she got sensitive after she orgasmed and couldn’t cope with anyone touching her for a couple of minutes. I turned to face Dan, who was still stroking my balls with his toes and found myself staring at his hard cock as he slowly jerked himself off.

‘Would you like to suck it?’ Dan asked wiggling his toes against my balls.

‘Suck it suck it, suck it,’ Cathy gently chanted then reached out with her foot and gently pushed my head towards it.

I took Dan’s cock in my mouth, wrapping my fingers around the shaft and sliding his foreskin back so I could tongue his head and slit. He pulled his right leg up and slid forward on the sofa so he was lying on his back. His right leg slid across my shoulders as I started to take more of his cock in my mouth, greedily sucking him, hoping I was doing a good job for my first time. I stroked his thigh, enjoying feeling the contrast between what I call the nylon/skin zone. Dan played with his nipples and watched his cock penetrating my mouth.

I felt Cathy move beside us, lying on her stomach so her head was next to Dan’s cock. I pulled it out of my mouth and offered it to her. She sucked the end, then took half in her mouth before pulling out and offering it back. We alternated, Cathy encouraging me to take more of the length into my mouth as we sucked him. Dan’s leg came off my shoulder as he braced his feet on the floor.

‘I’m going to come,’ he warned as it was my turn to suck him.

I got a couple of inches into my mouth and closed my lips around the shaft before he came, squirting his load in my mouth. The taste wasn’t a surprise as I’ve tasted my own cum many times, but the speed it came out and quantity surprised me. I managed not to choke on it and swallowed the first load as I pulled his cock out of my mouth and got his second squirt in my face. Another first and I was shocked at how horny the facial made me. Cathy licked Dan’s cum from my face, kissing me deeply as she did so.

‘Your turn now,’ she smiled when she’d cleaned me up, ‘Who would you like to blow you?’

‘Dan,’ I said without thinking, ‘but I’d like you to fuck my arse while he does it.’

‘Strapon time!’ Cathy exclaimed in delight, jumping off the sofa and reaching into a bag to the side of the coffee table and pulling one out.

‘I like how prepared you are!’ I laughed, fetching the lube from the other sofa.

I switched position with Dan and lay back on the sofa. Dan knelt on the sofa to the side of me and started to stroke my cock as Cathy slipped the strapon harness over her hips and tightened it. The dildo was multicoloured and, as she’d described earlier, tapered from the tip to the base and about eight inches long.

‘Fancy,’ I commentated as I opened my legs propping one on the arm of the sofa

Dan played with my cock as Cathy used her fingers to lube my arse and the dildo. She wasted no time in penetrating me with it, although we had to put a cushion under my back to get me to the right height and angle for her to stand in front of me and fuck me.

‘Slow or fast?’ Cathy asked as she sank the dildo fully into my arse.

‘Slow and deep please,’ I said, watching her nipples press against the fishnet material of her bodystocking as she settled into position.

I watched Dan take my cock in his mouth again, his hands fondling my testicles. I reached out to my right and stroked his legs with my hand then curled my left leg around Cathy’s bum to rub up and down the fishnet. So many sensations at once, I was in heaven! Dan switched position so that my right hand could stroke his stockings and his bum. I spanked him and felt his lips compress against my cock in surprise.

Cathy started fucking me harder, pushing the dildo all the way in to stretch my arse open, then slowly pulling it out so only the tip was inside me. She paused for a moment then slowly sank the length up my arse again. Dan’s head bobbed up and down on my cock and his fingers played with my balls.  I felt my balls tighten and knew I wasn’t going to last long. Dan groaned around my cock as I squeezed his thigh and sucked harder, moving his head up and down faster.  Cathy increased her pace, fucking my arse in response to what her boyfriend was doing and reached forward to pull my nipple rings. That set me off and I squirted in Dan’s mouth. He gasped and pulled my cock deeper into his mouth, sucking me dry.

Cathy carried on fucking my arse with the strapon grinding her clit against the harness. Dan finished with my cock and started sucking and biting Cathy’s nipples, helping push her over the edge into a leg-shaking orgasm. She fell away from me, pulling the dildo out of my arse with a plop and sat on the floor panting.

‘My turn if you’re willing?’ Dan smiled at me.

‘What do you have in mind?’ I asked, noting his full erection with a little jealousy.

‘Bend over and let me fuck your arse,’ he grinned.

Shaking a little from a combination of my recent orgasm, pegging and the thought of a cock penetrating me for the first time I got up from the sofa and then dropped to all fours over Cathy, who was still trying to get her breath back on the floor. Dan squatted behind me and slid his long cock smoothly up my well-used arse. He sighed as his balls touched mine and wriggled around to get his balance. Over the years I’ve had fingers, tongues, dildos, butt plugs, vibrators and fruit and veg up my arse but nothing compared to Dan’s hot cock in that moment. Cathy put her hands around my neck and kissed me as Dan slowly fucked me. I could feel his stockings brushing the back of my legs, adding to the cacophony of sensations I was getting.

Dan fucked me slow and deep as Cathy and I kissed, our tongues twirling around each other. I felt his cock deep inside me, pushing against my prostate, which made my cock twitch randomly. His breathing intensified as his pace increased and I had to stop kissing Cathy to catch my breath. She spun around underneath me and took my semi-hard cock in her mouth and spreading her legs, offering me her cunt to taste. I buried my face in it, licking and sucking her lips then her clit as she sucked hard on the end of my cock. Dan finally got to the vinegar strokes and I felt him cum in my arse, his weight falling on my back as he filled me.

I kept my face buried in Cathy’s pussy, licking her clit until she took my cock out of her mouth to cry out as I licked her to orgasm. Her legs twitched as a second orgasm hit as I continued stroking her clit with the tip of my tongue.

‘Enough!’ she cried out, pushing my face away from her cunt.

I rolled off and turned around to lay beside her, Dan doing the same on her left-hand side, and we gently stroked her head as she came down from her multiple orgasms. Dan leaned over and gently kissed me on the lips, pulling away quickly as he gauged my reaction. I reached over and pulled his head back towards me, kissing him passionately. Cathy joined us in a three-way kiss before we all fell back on the floor, exhausted.

 

Published 
Written by bikerbear600
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments