Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking my friend's dick

"Giving my mate a blowjob whilst my wife sleeps in the room"

31
13 Comments 13
46.3k Views 46.3k
813 words 813 words
Famous Story

I had a mate who was in the army with me. We actually went to school together but never had any "boy on boy" interaction with each other at that point in time.

After school we were both working at the same place and used to hang out together on weekends, dating girls and sometimes even sharing the same girl, although not at the same time. He would sleep with her and I would have sloppy seconds or vice-versa.

As I said we were in the army together, in the same battalion, slept together in the same bungalow even in the same tent, still hung out together on weekend pass, dated the same girls, shared them on some evenings but never together in a bed.

Then about twenty years after the army and having drifted apart from each other, each in our own direction, me getting married, divorced and married again, he suddenly pitches up out of the blue on my doorstep for a surprise visit.

Now I must be the first to admit that he always was a bit "rough around the edges" and my wife, only meeting him for the first time after we had been married for ten years, was not too impressed by my friend's demeanor!

So needless to say at around 22h00, after having consumed quite a bit of alcohol, my wife excused herself from our company stating that she was tired and had to go to bed because she had to go to work in the morning.

Well my friend and I were still sitting in the sitting room on the sofa discussing the good "old days" and talking about our conquests with the various young maidens we had dated together and I realised that I was starting to get horny.

So I took a VHS porn movie, put it in the machine and sat down continuing with our conversation. At this point I realised that my friend was just as horny as I was due to the massive erection he was encountering in his pants.

Without another word, I slid off the sofa in between his legs and removed his erection from his pants. He said nothing and I assumed that it was safe to go the next level, so I took his glans into my mouth and started sucking softly on it. He just sat back and started breathing deeply still saying nothing. I continued sucking on his glans and felt that he was starting to make slight thrusting movements towards my face with his hips, so I took this as my cue to attempt to get his whole dick into my mouth.

ZafiroPalmers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZafiroPalmers

Now he was not small by any terms and I judged his dick to be about seven to seven and a half inches long and very thick, actually I knew it was thicker than mine as I could self suck when I was younger. I sucked on his dick and even managed to get it into my throat. At first I felt the gag reflex but after the fifth attempt it seemed to subside a bit and did not feel at all uncomfortable. I continued sucking passionately on his dick as if I was a young slut on heat. I started massaging his huge testicles as I was sucking and he really started getting into the "swing of things". He was thrusting toward me each time I withdrew from his shaft and was literally fucking my face. He grabbed hold of the back of my head and forced me all the way to his crotch holding me down there with my chin against his balls, then letting me come up for air only to start the same cycle all over again.

It was at this point that I realised I was sucking my best friend's dick and doing an excellent job of it. The very thought of this made even hornier than I was before and I started sucking like a man possessed by some sort of sexual demon. I was sucking and he was thrusting and the next thing I knew he started grunting and shooting his warm sperm straight down the back of my throat, and I realised that I had just brought a grown man to climax. I myself came in my pants without any manual manipulation of my own dick whatsoever, I shot bucket loads of cum in my pants, so much so that afterwards it looked as if I pissed in my pants.

Well afterwards, I think we both felt a bit awkward about what had just happened and said goodnight and went to sleep. He left the following day but not before thanking me for the best blowjob he had ever received! He said it was a pity that we had wasted so many years of our lives before taking that crucial step in our friendship.

Published 
Written by sexysonofsam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments