Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Apartment, Part 2

"My roommate's wife barges in"

22
10 Comments 10
18.4k Views 18.4k
6.2k words 6.2k words
“We need to talk.” Denise burst though the door to our apartment towing a rolling overnight bag. 

I almost fell off the barstool I was sitting on. I was on the dining area side of the kitchen counter. I caught myself and stood up with a “deer in the headlights” look on my face. A white see through thong was my only garment.

“Uh, hi Denise,” I stuttered. “Sure. Let me go put something on.”

“Oh no you don’t, mister. We’re having this out here and now, while Roger is parking the car,” she said angrily.

Roger was my roommate in the pied-a-terre we kept in the Washington, D.C. metro area. Denise was his wife. I was expecting Roger this evening, but Denise was a complete surprise. My whole torso felt hot as my full-body blush went to beet red.

“Have what out? What are you talking about?” I asked, painfully aware of how exposed I was.

“I asked you to help Roger, not corrupt him and steal him from me!” she exclaimed, her grey eyes stormy.

Her words suddenly brought the absurdity of the entire situation to my attention, and I broke out in laughter.

“What? Are you kidding?” I said as I regained control. “Do you have any idea how absurd that premise is, and on how many levels?”

“So you deny it?” she demanded.

“Deny what? Weren’t you the one who even broached the topic of me and Roger, to me, just last week?” I responded. “Let’s take the most ridiculous first. There is no way I’d ever try to ‘steal Roger’ from you. He requires way too much care and feeding, and I love Carol too much to ever want to leave her. As for corrupting Roger, I don’t know what you two have been talking about, but you need to communicate more. We didn’t do anything last week that he wasn’t already experienced with!”

Her fiery demeanor instantly cooled, and she took a huge breath. She smiled and said, “Thank you. I’m sorry for being so brusque, but if you had been evasive you would have confirmed my worst fears. I guess I let my imagination run away with me.” She brushed my cheek, then gave me a chaste kiss and continued quietly. “As it is, thank you for all you’ve done for Roger. He’s a changed man. You may well have saved our marriage. I’ll never forget it.” 

“So this was a set up? An act? Where’s Roger?” I replied, more than a little miffed.

“Yes, I’m sorry,” she said meekly. “I know we talked, and I know I asked. I guess I just had to be absolutely sure. Please forgive me?” 

Now she stepped closer to me, and kissed me on the lips. My mind began to reel. What was going on here? And then Roger walked in carrying his computer and an overnight bag. Denise pulled back and excused herself to drop her bag in their bedroom.

“I’d have called and warned you but she insisted on surprising you,” he explained in a whisper. “Watch it. She’s got something up her sleeve. She just packed her bag and headed to the car with me.” I nodded my head and ducked back into my bedroom to pull on shorts and a tee shirt.

Roger and Denise lived on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. It was a six-plus hour drive up to D.C. that Roger made weekly to meet with clients, lobbyists, and government officials. Carol and I lived in Texas, and I spent about two weeks at a time in D.C. when I wasn’t travelling on business. It wasn’t unheard of for either of our wives to be present when we were in our Northern Virginia digs, though all four of us were only there together once in the past eighteen months. 

As I came back out of my room I saw Roger pouring three bourbons. I took mine and downed the two fingers in one gulp, then gestured for him to hit me again. I helped by putting a couple of cubes of ice in each glass.

“Well she sure caught me off guard,” I said quietly. “I know she and Carol talked the other day, but Carol didn’t give me indication that Denise seemed upset. What did she say in the car?”

“Nothing,” he said, almost in a whisper. “She was just sightseeing and talking about how she was going to go to the Freer Gallery this week. She wouldn’t even answer any of my direct questions. Just told me to shut up and drive.”

I sipped this second drink more slowly, but then nearly snorted a sip back out my nose. Denise came back in the room. Roger choked on his bourbon.

“Oh, you changed?” Denise asked me, moving over and picking up her glass. “I don’t want you guys to have to change anything just because I’m here. Roger told me you like to wear thongs around the house, and I just thought I’d join you to make you more comfortable.”

She most definitely did not make me feel more comfortable. Denise wore nothing but a pair of high cut silk panties. I don’t know how long I stared, but I sure got an eyeful of my best friend’s wife.

Her breasts were magnificent. They measured at least 36c with large nipples and aureoles the size of a 50-cent piece. They stood high for a woman in her early fifties who had borne and nursed three boys. Her hips were full, but carried no excess fat. Her light brown hair had blonde highlights, and her grey eyes, so stormy just a couple of minutes before, were now lit with playfulness.

“Denise, what are you doing?” Roger demanded. He was blushing furiously just as I had a few minutes ago.

“I’m apologizing, Roger,” Denise said, meekly. “I was very rude to Steve just now, and I need to make it up to him. Besides that, I’m serious about nothing changing just because I’m here, including you two making love. That’s what you intended when Roger got here, wasn’t it Steve?”

This time I did snort some bourbon through my nose. “I wouldn’t say that I had any specific intentions, Denise,” I said, the question reminding me to pull my tongue back into my mouth. “But I wouldn’t have turned Roger down if he’d asked.” Roger blushed a brighter red.

“Well, how about if both of us asked?” Denise said, cocking her hip seductively and sipping her drink.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean I want to make my behavior up to you, and you don’t have to go to bed with blue balls tonight,” She replied. “You can have Roger, and you can have me too, if you want.” She stepped close to me again and kissed me. This was a much fuller and longer kiss than just moments ago.

Roger and I were both stunned. Denise, while exuding sensuality, had never in thirty years of marriage given Roger any indication of willingness to open their bed to others. Denise and I had engaged in a little harmless flirting, but I never picked up on any desire to act on those flirtations. 

Now here was Roger’s wife not only saying she was fine with Roger and I picking up sexually where we left off last week, but that she wanted to join in. I took a deep breath and forced myself to think. Things were moving really fast here, and great care was needed. I noticed a slight tremor in Roger’s lower lip, and his face was bright red.

“Denise,” I started, trying hard to keep any quaver out of my voice. “You mentioned that you found my profile ‘sexy’ when we spoke last week, before Roger and I had our first encounter. And I think you know now that Carol and I have an open, or at least not closed, relationship. But shouldn’t you be consulting Roger before making a pass at me? I know I’ll have to consult Carol before this goes any further.”

“You’re damn right about that!” Roger said, glaring at his wife. “What’s got into you?”

“Honey, I just want to be a part of all of your life,” Denise said, pleading with Roger. “I know you are more attracted to men than women, and I’m okay with that. I’m even okay if you are more physically attracted to Steve specifically than me. But if we share him, wouldn’t that be even better for our overall relationship?”

I laid a hand on Roger’s arm and said, “Take a deep breath and think about what she’s saying, buddy. She might be on to something here.”

“You just want to fuck my wife!” Roger replied, becoming indignant.

“No, I want to fuck you,” I stated flatly, looking him squarely in the eye. “It’s your wife who wants to join that, not me looking for some strange. And if it helps I’d be happy to share Carol with you, as long as she were willing.”

“And she is,” Denise interjected. “We talked for nearly two hours the other day, and we were surprised by what we concluded. Roger, Carol finds you very attractive. She is really happy that you and Steve are lovers. And we agreed that we’d rather keep our marriages strong by being full partners, share and share alike.”

Roger was nonplussed. As fast as I felt events were moving, he must have felt like Denise and I were at warp speed while he was still on the ground. He took a long pull on his bourbon and gathered his thoughts, considering the logic.

“Would that work?” Roger asked me. “Could we really be a foursome?”

“Well I don’t know about a ‘foursome’ in the classic sexual sense,” I replied. “Carol has never shown any interest in women, but yes, I think my relationship with my wife and our friendship are both strong enough for me to see you fucking Carol without jealousy. Carol and I don’t share all the details of our extracurricular activity, but we know that we both have fun on the side. Carol is really supportive of you and I having sex. So, apparently, is Denise. I don’t see what Denise is suggesting as all that big a leap.”

Denise remained silent, allowing her husband the space to think. All three of us had practically forgotten that she was almost nude, standing in the kitchen. She sipped her drink again and watched Roger’s face as he worked through the problem.

“You know what, you’re right,” Roger finally said to Denise. “But you need to get an idea of what that really means before you take that leap Steve is talking about.” With that he put down his drink, stepped over to me, grabbed my head, and stuck his tongue down my throat. Just like last week, Roger could be surprising in his own right. 

Denise took in a sharp breath as I returned Roger’s kiss. Up until this moment the thought of her husband’s gay tendencies was an intellectual and emotional exercise for her. Now she was confronted with the reality, she found that it turned her on immensely. She leaned in and joined us.

This was incredible. My head was spinning and my cock was hardening. Just last week my fantasy of fucking my roommate became reality, with our wives’ knowledge and blessings. Now his wife was joining in. For a bisexual swinger like myself, this was almost heaven. But there was one more thing to do before I let things with Roger and Denise get out of hand.

I broke away from our three-way kiss and walked over to my desk. Picking up my phone, I hit my most oft-used speed dial icon. The phone rang three times before Carol picked up.

“Hiya, sexy!” Carol said brightly.

“Hi hon, how are you doing?” I asked.

“As always, much better when I’m talking with you. How is your evening, and to what do I owe the call?” she replied.

“Everything is great,” I said. “I’m standing here with Roger and Denise, and I want to bounce something off of you.”

“Yes,” she said, short circuiting my explanation.

“Yes what?” I asked.

“Yes, Denise and I talked,” she said. “You already know that I’m thrilled that you and Roger are together. Yes, I’m okay if she joins in. Yes, I’m intrigued by the thought of joining in myself. And yes, I love you more than life itself and I’m so grateful to you for wanting to call and talk with me before you did anything with them.”

My ears started ringing. Was I hearing things? Dreaming? Was I dead and on the way to heaven? Was my wife really encouraging me to go fuck my roommate’s wife? She’d already told me it was okay to fuck my roommate. And she was thinking of joining in too?

Married over thirty years, we both had our share of affairs, and had settled into a very comfortable “don’t ask/don’t tell” arrangement. I had my liaisons and she had her trysts. But this was a whole new world.

“It breaks our unwritten rule, but I guess we’re completely rewriting the rule book since last week, aren’t we?” I asked.

“Yeah, I guess we are,” she replied. “I’ve been thinking about this call a lot, and I started to go ahead and talk to you yesterday, but Denise had some doubts that she needed to clear up. This call tells me that she’s past those now, huh?”

“Yeah, given that she’s standing here in nothing but a pair of panties, I’d say that those are pretty well laid to rest,” I chuckled.

“That bitch!” Carol said with a laugh. “Put me on speaker.”

I walked back into the kitchen, placed the phone on the counter, and pressed the appropriate buttons. My heart was turning back flips worthy of an Olympic gymnast, my palms were sweating, and my hardon was trying to rip the seam of my thong.

“Okay, baby, you’re on,” I said.

“Denise, are you really standing naked with my husband?” Carol demanded.

Now it was Denise’s turn to blush profusely. “Yes, Carol, I am. I hope that we’re still cool?” Denise replied.

“Well, you owe me a bottle of wine, you slut!” Carol said. “I told you to trust Steve. I win our bet. You better make it up to him.”

Denise smiled, her color returning to normal. “Oh, I will honey, I promise. I’ve already asked his forgiveness, and now Roger’s going to help me make amends.”

“I wish I were there, I’d have Roger make all his amends to me,” Carol said. “This is all still a little weird, but I’m liking it. I can’t wait to get my hands on your man! Now go kiss my husband, and you guys have fun.”

“Bye Honey, God I love you,” I jumped in.

“Good night, my love,” Carol said. “Call me tomorrow and fill in all the dirty details.”

This last was yet another something new, and I caught my breath as I replied. “Okay, I will, if you really want to know. Goodnight!”

“I do, I really do,” Carol said. “I love you. Goodnight.” And she broke the connection.

I looked up at my roommate and his wife. They were in a passionate embrace, with Roger’s hands firmly planted on Denise’s ass cheeks, while Denise had a hand down Roger’s pants. I considered the phone call just ended, and decided that I was overdressed. I dropped my shirt and pants on the barstool, but kept the thong on for now.

Denise’s eyes bulged a bit when she saw the way my thong was tenting up, but she kept up her snogging with Roger. I approached the pair from Roger’s back, molding myself to his body and reaching around to fondle both his nipples through his shirt and Denise’s hard, exposed nubbins. I rubbed my cock lewdly on Roger’s rump, and started kissing his neck.

Denise broke their kiss and leaned around Roger. She snaked her tongue out between her lips and licked my cheek to get my attention. I turned and tongue wrestled with her for a long moment. Then we looked into each other’s eyes and wordlessly communicated our next moves.

Denise had already loosened Roger’s belt and pants to work her hand into his boxers. Now she was pushing both his pants and underwear down by the waistband. I began unbuttoning Roger’s shirt, while continuing to kiss and lick his neck and earlobe.

“Roger told me about how you licked his nipples,” Denise said to me with a wicked grin as I pulled Roger’s shirt from his shoulders. 

Denise ducked her head to grasp Roger’s left nipple in her teeth as she pushed his pants down past his knees. She nibbled, licked, and sucked for several moments before kneeling to remove Roger’s shoes and help him step out of his pants. I threw Roger’s shirt over onto the countertop. Roger was now standing in nothing but a pair of dark dress socks. His cock was literally jumping with excitement. 

Denise turned her attention to Roger’s cock, grasping it in one hand as she licked the drop of precum that was oozing out his cockhead.

AlicexTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicexTasty

I took up the duties on Roger’s nipples, lightly tickling and twisting them while I took Roger’s earlobe between my teeth. I was once again pressing my thong-covered cock against Roger’s ass. Roger’s knees began to quiver as his sexual senses were overloaded.

Noticing this shaking, Denise finally broke away from our three-person embrace and took Roger’s hand. She began leading him toward their bedroom, grabbing my hand as she passed. She looked down at my cock and licked her lips. My precum was dampening the material of my thong and making it fully transparent again.

Denise and Roger had an antique chair and side table next to the window of their bedroom. It afforded a nice view of the Washington Monument across the Potomac River, but was also angled slightly inward. She deposited Roger in that chair then led me over to their bed.

This was a critical moment. Denise and I were about to get nasty with Roger watching. I noticed her chest heaving a bit, and a sheen of nervous sweat at the base of her neck. I stepped forward and grabbed her around her waist, pulling her into a groin-grinding embrace. I arched my chest and brought my right nipple into contact with her left, brushing the nubs together. How would Roger react?

“Ohhh shit!” Roger exclaimed, staring down at his cock. Like a waking wet dream, he had cum just from the emotional and mental stimuli. I took that as a good sign as he grabbed a tissue to keep the cum off the satin upholstery.

I guess you could call what Denise and I were doing “wet humping.” There were still membrane-thin pieces of material separating our genitalia, but between her wetness and my precum there was no way you could describe a dry hump. My cock had the material of my thong stretched to its limit, and one of Denise’s engorged labia had worked its way past the elastic of her panties.

I kissed her hard, one hand still on her hip and the other seeking out her unoccupied nipple. Denise groaned and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down on the bed. After doing her best to suck my tongue out of my cheeks, she threw her arms above her head and stretched back, inviting me to remove her panties and feast.

Never one to bypass a Happy Meal, particularly one with such a great prize, I practically ripped her panties from her hips and dove down into her core. Her clit was engorged and her lips were red and swollen. Like her husband, the shear sexiness of the situation had her senses pegged off the scale high. It took about three quick licks to elicit her first orgasm. I didn’t even get a chance to use my patented g-spot massage technique on her.

“Arrgh, oh, oh, oh,” she cried out, arching her hips up onto my mouth. 

The violence of the move nearly made me bite my tongue, but I quickly recovered and chased her vulva back down to the bed, pinning it and licking her clit yet again.

After that first cum she settled down a bit, and began coaching and encouraging me. This was obviously something she did often with Roger.

“Yes, darling, right there,” she said, panting from breath. “Now lick on the sides of my clit. Don’t bite, but suck it a bit. Ohmigod yes! Oh Roger, I love you so much, but I’m loving what Steve is doing too.”

I had slipped a finger into her vagina and was seeking the spongy tissue on its roof. This was what elicited that last bit from Denise. I rubbed the spot in a circle as I noisily laved her labia. She tried to squirm away, but I pursued her further onto the king sized mattress.

I felt the bed move behind me. A pair of hands touched my ass. Was Roger coming to kick or lick said ass? Had I misread his cumming several moments ago? 

I needn’t have worried. Roger hooked his thumbs in the waistband of my thong and drew it back down to my knees. Then he buried his face in my crack, seeking my rosebud with his tongue.

Denise was right, earlier. The reason I was sitting on a barstool in one of my skimpiest thongs when she came through the door was that I was hoping Roger would come in and rip it off. I had even carefully cleansed myself inside and out in anticipation of the event. The only discrepancy was that she described the planned act as “making love.” I’d have used more colorful language. Something along the lines of “fucking like two horny rams with no ewes in the pasture.” Now I was happy that I did that prep. Roger’s rim job felt marvelous.

We continued with our oral sex for another few minutes, and then Denise reached down to grab my shoulders. She was urging me to move up into a missionary position. Urging me to fuck her. I regretted losing the delights of Roger’s tongue on my rosebud, but eagerly anticipated what was to come. As I moved forward, she spread and lifted her knees.

I hated to throw a wrench in the mood, but I was a responsible swinger so I said, “Uh, guys, do we need condoms? Denise, I’ve had a vasectomy, and I went and had another STDs test last week after Roger and I …” 

Denise was a Registered Nurse, and I saw focus and deliberation come into her eyes. “Do you have partners other than Roger and Carol?” she asked professionally.

I decided to be absolutely truthful. “Yes,” I said. “There is a small circle of people I’ve been swinging with for years. Five of us, including me. We always use condoms. They are all extremely high ranking professionals who would lose a lot if they let themselves become infected, and we all exchange test results regularly.”

Denise considered this for a moment, clearly weighing the risks from an educated professional’s viewpoint. “It’s not about our trust for you, Steve,” she finally said. “It’s that I don’t know those other partners. Thank you for being candid. It’s smart to think with your big brain when your small one is so insistent. Yes, let’s use protection for a bit, at least until I learn more about your partners and see their tests. Thank you!”

I didn’t want to leave my position between this gorgeous, mature woman’s knees, but moved immediately nonetheless, practically sprinting across the apartment to my room. I was back in less than thirty second with a string of rubbers and a bottle of lube, using my teeth to tear open the first one package. 

I found it significant that Roger had not moved into my position between his wife’s legs in my absence. He was to her side. They were kissing passionately, with her hand on his cock and his on her breast. Her legs were still splayed wide, waiting for me. 

I slipped the rubber down my shaft as I climbed back on the bed, passing the string of unopened packages and lube to Roger. Denise released Roger’s cock and spread her arms, inviting me in for a kiss. Roger was grinning like a school kid.

“I hope you use at least one of those, Roger,” I said to him as I moved toward his wife. “I want to feel your cock. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me while I fuck your wife!”

Denise moaned as I spoke and moved into position above her. I lowered my lips to hers, and captured her left breast in my hand. Her eyes were closed and she ran her hands down my sides. Massaging her firmly but being careful not to crush her tit, I devoured her mouth and rubbed my shaft up and down her vulva. Despite the matter of fact conversation and brief interruption, I was still rock hard. I heard Roger tearing open a condom. This was going to be great.

As I continued our now latex-to-skin frottage Denise shifted her hips and my cock found the entrance to her core. I knew she was wet and the condom was pre-lubricated, so I pressed gently forward and slipped into her. Her eyes opened and she smiled up at me.

“Thank you,” Denise said, her body now undulating to meet my slow thrusts. “Thank you for forgiving me. Thank you for loving Roger. This is the wildest thing I’ve ever done, but it all feels so incredibly right. Thank you.”

“Well, I was pretty pissed about the way things started out,” I replied with a grin, pulsing my cock inside her pussy. “But all’s well that ends well, as the man wrote. You’re right about this being wild. I won’t say that I haven’t fantasized a bit about you, but the reality is turning out to blow my fantasies away. And I sincerely hope that your husband is about to join us.”

Sure enough, just after I spoke I felt cool liquid hit my asshole, and a finger begin to smear it around. I looked over my shoulder and saw an intense look of concentration on Roger’s face. He had lost focus on the fact that I was fucking his wife before his eyes. All he cared about right now was getting my ass, a male ass, ready to receive his dick. I turned back and shared a smile and an arch of the eyebrow with Denise. She appeared to be fine with her man being bi, and even his leaning heavily toward the gay end of the Kinsey Scale.

I continued to fuck Denise slowly, giving Roger ample opportunity to lube and stretch me thoroughly. I groaned in pleasure as I felt the knuckle of his thumb penetrate me, and when I opened my eyes I saw Denise staring at my face in curiosity. Knowing how straight-laced Roger’s home life was, it would not be surprising if she had never seen any gay porn.

“Your husband is getting ready to fuck me,” I said to her quietly, with a smile. “He’s going to stick his cock right up my ass.”

“I know,” she replied, clenching her Kegels around my shaft. “Do you like being fucked?”

“Very much,” I said. “Carol has a strapon that she uses on me. She gets a real kick out of the power exchange. And Roger’s cock feels particularly delicious. How about you? Do you like to be fucked?”

“Oh, yeah,” she said with real relish. “You feel fantastic. You’re the first guy I’ve done it with other than Roger in over thirty years. I’ve been a fool. I could have been sharing cocks with Roger all this time. Please fuck me harder.”

“Oh, you’re going to be fucked hard, baby,” I said with a leer. “As soon as Roger gets his dick in my ass we’ll both be fucking you. And that gives me an idea. Maybe later you should try your first DP. Oh yeah, Roger, open me up!” I said this last as I felt the third finger pass my sphincter. I was an old hand, so I knew how to relax and enjoy the penetration.

“DP? You mean double penetration?” Denise asked. “I don’t know. Roger and I tried anal a long time ago. It hurt. I’m not sure why women enjoy it.”

“Well, it’s partly because women are socially and biologically wired to try to please men, so they put up with it,” I said, grinding my pubis against hers mons. “But I think those are bullshit reasons. You should only do something if it feels good. I know women who really enjoy the full feeling if it is done right and gently. If you ever want to try it again, I’m your volunteer. But for now I’m going to enjoy Roger doing it to me.”

As Denise and I had a casual conversation during coitus Roger removed his three fingers from my bum and rose up on his knees, lubricating his sheathed cock as he went. I paused my pumping in and out of Denise to allow Roger an easy target. He grasped my ass cheeks and spread them wide, his thumbs near my sphincter. His cock settled into contact with my rosebud and he pressed firmly forward. I took a deep breath and moaned it back out slowly to relax. Like I said, I’m an old hand, so his cockhead slipped past the muscle with an easy pop. He stopped and held still to allow me to adjust to the invasion.

I gasped as Denise flexed her Kegels again. This woman had some great control. She grinned up at me playfully, and reached for my nipples. She was going to tease me as her husband settled in. For a first timer she was learning fast, and I was certainly the beneficiary. I leaned down and kissed her thoroughly, then caught my breath again as Roger began to roger me.

As I promised Denise, the motion of my cock in her pussy changed significantly with the addition of Roger’s hips. She sucked in her breath and moaned. Her legs instinctively reached up, grasping to touch her husband and trying to pull us both deeper into her core.

“Are you fucking your lover, honey?” Denise asked around my shoulder. “Does his ass feel good around your cock? I can feel it when you fuck him and I love it. I love you. Be a dirty ass fucker and cocksucker for me now. Give it to him good!”

Roger really didn’t need further inspiration. He reacted to his wife’s encouragement with gusto, immediately slap fucking my ass. Driving my cock into his wife. I knew better than to try to add too much to the motion too quickly. We needed find a rhythm for this to work well for all three of us. So I just relaxed my hips and let Roger set the pace.

“Yeah, stud. That’s great,” I encouraged Roger. “Your cock feels fantastic in my ass, and your wife’s pussy feels incredible around my cock. Fuck us both.”

Roger seemed to know instinctively that this threeway would work best if he didn’t try to go too fast. This gave me the opportunity to catch his beat and synchronize my movements with his. Now I was getting a good long stroke in and out of Denise’s velvety pussy. And Roger was getting a nice stroke in and out of my rear. 

As an avid swinger I’ve been in my share of threesomes. Most have been enjoyable. A few were real turnoffs, and even fewer were standout hits. But this one was nothing short of amazing. I cared deeply for the man who was fucking my ass. He was my best friend, roommate, and occasional business partner. Now he was rapidly becoming my lover. And I found that those emotions were growing for Denise as well. Recreational sex is fun, but a genuine emotional connection enhances the experience every time.

Denise was still playing with my nipples and watching my face. She must have seen my expression change or my face flush. Maybe her nursing training helped her detect something else. No matter why, she began pulling my nipples at the absolute perfect moment. My eyes flew open in shock and surprise as my orgasm exploded. I never had a chance to hold back.

“Aarrgh! Oh fucking hell,” I cried out, the ecstasy clear in my tone. “Oh shit I’m cumming. Oh Roger, fuck me hard. I’m cumming in your wife!”

Well, technically I was spurting into the well on the end of a latex condom, but no one was correcting my assertion. But the feel of my cock pulsing inside of her must have combined with the situation to send Denise over the edge again. She cried out and began shuddering just a second or two after my orgasm began.

“Oh, oh, oh,” she exclaimed, her words timed to the spasms of her body. 

Her pussy was contracting around my cock. I managed to hold myself up with one hand and used the other to reach between us. I quickly flicked her clit with my fingers several times and she wailed.

“Oh shit!” she cried out, another wave of orgasm rolling over her. “You bastard! You sonofabitch that feels so good!”

Now Roger joined our peak. My sphincter pumped in time with my orgasmic spasms, and that sent him over the edge despite having cum just a while earlier. He suddenly thrust into me to the hilt and held his hips there, instinctively trying to get his cum as deep into the orifice as possible.

“Fuck, oh fuck, I love fucking you, Steve” Roger yelled. 

“That’s it, Roger,” I responded. “Take me. Take Denise through me. Cum baby!” This had the unintended but very pleasant consequence of inspiring yet another small orgasm in Denise.

We bucked and writhed together. Three becoming one as we shared the brief but beautiful moments of release. Denise now had a death grip on my nipples, and she pulled me down into a savage kiss. Roger pumped his hips two more times, shoving his cock deep into my bowels and forcing my dick deep into Denise. We rode the wave together for those few moments of bliss, and shared a new bond.

We calmed and gasped for air, slowly rolling apart with big grins on our faces. I had an inspiration and spun to grasp Roger’s cock, still in its latex sheath. I removed the condom and cleaned his cock. He followed my lead and returned the favor. Then I spun again and drew his face up with Denise’s. We shared a threeway snowball, Denise’s eyes the size of saucers all the while.

Finally we broke apart, laughing and catching our breath. Denise drew Roger in for a kiss and few quiet murmurings of love. I didn’t catch it all, but I gathered later that she was thanking him, pledging her love, and reassuring him that she would always be his. 

I rose and stretched, and padded toward the bedroom door.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Denise demanded. “You don’t think we’re done yet, do you?” A wicked grin split her face as she pulled Roger closer.

“Of course not,” I replied with a wink. “I’m just going to get my phone. You’re going to take some pictures of me sucking Roger’s cock, and we’re going to send them to Carol. In for a penny, in for a pound!” What a night it was!

Published 
Written by fog43
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments