Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Odd Job

"A twist on the classic Babysitter fantasy!"

46
14 Comments 14
26.4k Views 26.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words
I just turned seventeen. I was a junior in high school and lived in Hollywood, Florida. Hollywood is a small city right outside of Miami and there were hot chicks everywhere! My hormones and puberty were in full swing. I am gifted with a nice eight inch cock and at age seventeen, that was truly a gift as my body was filling out. I loved my cock. I couldn't stop playing with it. I jerked off two, sometimes three times a day. I also had a girlfriend. She was my age and we took each other's virginity, so fucking was new to us. We were trying different things with each other. She was learning how to suck dick. I was learning how to eat pussy and we both were learning how to fuck. We didn't get much time alone since we both were in high school and living with our parents. So, when we did get some privacy, we made the most of it. My parents liked to go to the Hard Rock Cafe and Casino about once a month. They would stay overnight, which I would use as the perfect opportunity to have my girlfriend over.

For my Seventeenth birthday present, my parents bought me an old, beat up pick-up truck. It was my responsibility to work and save money to fix it up. So I did odd jobs around the neighborhood. Hollywood is hot year round so just about everyone had a pool in their backyard and no one wanted to do yard work. It was a perfect opportunity to earn money. I would take care of the neighbors' pools, cut grass, paint and even babysit to earn money for my truck.

Tracy and Mark were our next door neighbors. They had a toddler, Cameron, that I would babysit a few times a month. They were a hot, young couple in their mid-to-late twenties. Mark was physically fit and had ripped abs. He was about six feet tall with short brown hair. He was an airline pilot and was out of town a lot. So when he came home, he and Tracy would go out and I would baby sit.

Tracy was a hottie! She had an awesome figure, nice tits, the perfect ass, long blond hair. She was about five feet, five inches tall and had one of the most beautiful smiles I had ever seen. She was a stay-at-home mom to their little boy. She spent plenty of time sunbathing. I would see her laying out many times when I was cleaning our pool. When she tanned her back, she would take her bikini top off so no tan line would form. Every so often, she would shift in her chair and I would get a quick view of her tits. It was only a split second view, but it would be enough to send me into the bathroom to jerk off. I would stroke my cock while fantasizing about what I would do to her!

They had their house up for sale and it finally sold. Mark was getting transferred to Atlanta. They asked me to baby sit for them one last time before they moved. Babysitting was easy. I would play with Cameron for about a hour before he went to bed. Once he was asleep I could watch TV, do homework, whatever I wanted. It was always an easy twenty bucks I'd earn.

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie when Mark and Tracy returned. "Hey, so how was he?" Tracy asked as she walked in through the door.

"He was great, " I explained, "He had a snack and we played a little bit, then he went to bed with no problem."

"I'll go check on him," Mark said as he walked up the stairs.

"So, what are you watching?" Tracy asked.

"Oh just a movie," I said, "I better get going"

I got up from the couch. "No stay. Finish your movie. I've seen that one. It doesn't have much left," Tracy said.

"Ok," I said and sat back down.

I watched about 5 more minutes of the movie when Mark came back down the stairs. He had the baby monitor in his hand and he set it on an end table in the living room. He looked over at me, "Do you want a beer?" He asked.

"Mark!" Tracy exclaimed, "He's not twenty-one."

"So, I'm sure he can handle a beer," Mark said as he went to the refrigerator.

He came back and tossed me a beer. "Just don't let your parents smell it on your breath when you get home," he stated.

"It's ok," I explained, "My dad lets me have a few when I'm working in the yard. Besides, they'll probably be in bed when I get home."

Mark nodded. Then Tracy turned to go upstairs. "I'm going to slip into something more comfortable," she said as she went upstairs.

I sat on the couch while Mark sat on the love seat facing me. There was an uncomfortable silence for about sixty seconds. Finally, I broke it, "So, I see you sold your house. When are you moving?"

"Saturday," Mark said, "The movers will be packing us up and moving us up to Georgia."

I didn't realize they would be moving so soon. Then Mark changed the subject, "How's your truck coming along?" He asked.

"I almost have it the way I want it. Just a stereo system, new speakers and a paint job and it'll be finished," I stated proudly.

Mark smiled and took a sip of his beer, "Man, that's going to be a pussy-getting machine!" He laughed, "You've got it looking sharp!"

"Thanks!" I smiled taking a drink of my beer.

That's what I liked about Tracy and Mark. They didn't treat me like I was a kid. They treated me more like a friend. Mark knew he could talk with me and it would be like "Guy Talk."

"I bet you have girls all over you at school, huh?" He asked.

"I have a good looking girlfriend," I said with pride.

"Good looking? Hell, she's hot!" Mark exclaimed, "I've seen her walking around the pool in your yard with her skimpy little bikini."

"Yeah, she's pretty hot," I said, smiling.

"I know you've hit that, right?" Mark asked.

That was the first time Mark ever really broached the sex conversation. But I was truly enjoying the "guy talk." It made me feel like one of the guys, not the kid next door. "Oh yeah, a few times," I said.

"Nice!" Mark exclaimed, "You know, I've seen you checking out Tracy before."

That made me feel uncomfortable. "Relax," Mark said calmly with a smile. "She's hot. And when she walks around in her bikini, guys are going to look. It's totally cool with me."

Just then Tracy entered the room. My eyes almost popped out of my head! She was wearing only a long, white T-Shirt that extended down past her waist, halfway to her knees. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were rock hard, poking through the t-shirt. I couldn't tell if she was even wearing panties under the shirt or not. She looked delicious! "What's cool with you?" She asked Mark.

"Nothing, Babe," Mark said, "I'll be right back."

Mark left the room and Tracy sat down on the couch next to me. "So, you've been checking me out when I'm sunbathing?" She asked with a smile on her face.

I started to feel uncomfortable. I really didn't know what to say. But she continued, "That's ok. I know you look at me while I'm outside. That's why I give you a little peek at my tits when I have my top off. Do you think I have nice tits?" She asked, still smiling.

I was still flabbergasted at this entire situation. I studdered, "Uh, um...yes, they are nice," I managed to say.

Just then she lifted her t-shirt, exposing her perfectly formed tits. She cupped one in her hand and squeezed her already rock hard nipple. "What about close up?" She teased.

I noticed that she didn't have any panties on. She rested her shirt above her tits and all I could do was stare. I was speechless. My cock was hard as a rock and she noticed the bulge in my pants. She took the beer can from my hand and placed on the end table. Then she started rubbing her hand on my thigh until she moved her hand over my bulge. "You are liking this, I see." She said.

I was so turned on and nervous at the same time. I was looking around for Mark. I didn't know what I would do if he came into the room and saw what Tracy was doing. Tracy picked up on my nervousness. "Don't worry about Mark. He's cool with this," she stated.

What did she mean by that? She looked me in the eyes, "The truth is, I've been checking you out, too. You have an awesome body and I love it when you show it off when you work in your back yard."

I was still speechless, "Really? Thanks." Was all I could get out. My voice was trembling.

Tracy was still rubbing my bulge. "It looks like something is wanting to get out," she said staring at my crotch. "Let's see what's behind these jeans, shall we?"

She pulled down my zipper and put her hand inside. She found my cock through the opening of my boxers and pulled it through. My rock hard eight inch cock was already dripping pre cum. Tracy's eyes lit up at the sight of my dick, "Whoa! Now this is a nice cock!" She exclaimed as she started stroking it.

I was so hot by this point. If I hadn't jerked off prior to coming over to their house, I would have exploded right then and there. She unbuttoned my pants to give her more access to my dick. She stroked it slowly, "One night a few weeks ago I was awake at about two o'clock in the morning. I happened to look out the window and I saw you and your girlfriend getting it on by the pool. You were sitting on the side of the pool with your feet in the water. Your girlfriend was in the pool sucking your cock. That was so hot to watch!"

"You saw us?" I asked in complete surprise.

"Oh yeah. After awhile you two went over to the lawn chair. She laid on her back and you fucked her! Oh it was so hot! I got so worked up watching you fuck, I had Mark come to the window and fuck me from behind as I watched you fuck your girlfriend."

Just then Mark came back in the room. He had no shirt on and was wearing only a pair of gym shorts. All of a sudden I got really nervous. Tracy kept stroking my cock and Mark sat down on the love seat facing us. He saw what Tracy was doing. He smiled at me, "Wow! That's some cock you have there. I wish I had a cock that big when I was your age. Hell, I wish I had a cock that big now!"

There was nothing I could say. I was definitely in a weird situation. Just then Tracy slid to the floor, landing on her knees between my legs and, in a single motion, took my cock into her mouth. I let out a slight whimper as she deep throated my cock. Mark was watching her suck my dick, "She gives great head, doesn't she?

I was too wrapped up in this to even answer. I couldn't believe this was happening.

PR3CIOUS69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PR3CIOUS69

I looked over at Mark and he was rubbing his crotch on the outside of his shorts. I noticed a bulge and I knew that he was getting off on watching his wife blow me. I looked down at Tracy. She was giving me the blow job of my life! She would suck me for awhile, bobbing her head and mouth up and down my shaft. She would stop and suck and lick my cock head, then deep throat me again. She was whimpering as she sucked me. I noticed that she had one hand down between her legs rubbing her pussy. I looked over at Mark. He had pulled his cock out of his shorts and was jerking off to his wife sucking me. Most guys my age would have freaked at seeing another guy's cock, much less another guy jerking his cock in front of them. But I didn't care. I was in ecstasy! Besides, seeing Mark getting off on watching what Tracy was doing to me kind of turned me on even more.

I was grinding my hips to the rhythm Tracy had on my dick. I was so into it, I didn't know that I was moaning. I looked over at Mark still stoking his cock. "This is so hot watching your dick getting sucked!" Mark moaned.

I didn't know how much longer I could last. Just then Tracy pulled me out of her mouth and paused for a moment. She stood up in front of me. Still looking at my dick she said, "Now I want that dick inside me."

She gabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch. She turned and sat down where I was just sitting. She leaned back and spread her legs. "I want you to fuck me just like you fucked your girlfriend that night on the lawn chair."

I still couldn't believe this was happening. Mark came over and sat on the couch beside Tracy. He had removed his gym shorts and still had his cock in his hand. "I want to get a close up view of you fucking Tracy." He said, "I want to see her pussy stretch as you slide your dick into her."

I looked down at Tracy. She was rubbing her pussy waiting for me. I stepped out of my pants and underwear, which were resting around my ankles. I leaned in and put the head of my dick into to opening of her slit. I eased my cock in slowly. Tracy took a deep breath as I entered her wet pussy. Mark continued jerking off as he watched. Finally I was in balls deep. Her hole was so hot and moist. I knew I wouldn't last long so I started fucking her at a steady pace. "Oh yeah, that's it! Fuck me!" Tracy cooed.

As I fucked her, she started rubbing her clit. She looked up at Mark, "Do you like seeing that dick slide in and out of my pussy?" she teased.

Mark started stroking his cock faster, "It's so hot!" he whispered, not taking his eyes off of my cock pounding her pussy.

"Oh yeah! Yes, yes!" Tracy was squealing, "Oh my pussy feels so good!"

Then Mark let out a quick moan. I looked over at him and his cock exploded. His dick was shooting cum all over his stomach. "Oh fuck! Oh yeah! Fuck her," he grunted as his load kept squirting.

Then I felt my orgasm start to build. Tracy could feel it, too. "Oh Baby, now it's your turn." She said to me with a sinister smile, "I want to see your cock shoot all over me."

Just then I pulled my cock out of her hot hole and it erupted all over Tracy's clit and pussy lips. Tracy was rubbing her clit faster and faster as I jerked my cock, still squirting ropes of cum. "Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming!" Tracy screamed.

I kept stroking my dick watching Tracy rub her pussy as she kept cumming. When my dick stopped squirting, I fell back onto the floor. The three of us laid still and caught our breath.

Tracy slid over on the couch, making a space between her and Mark, "Come up here and sit," she said, patting the couch, "We are not done with you, yet."

I eagerly got up and sat on the couch between them wanting more, not knowing what else Tracy had in mind. Tracy leaned towards me and grabbed my cock and started stroking me, "You sure know how to work your cock. You must make your girlfriend very happy." She said as she stroke me, "I just can't get enough!"

Tracy once again leaned over and put my cock in her mouth. It was still limp from the orgasm I just had, but I knew if she kept sucking, I would be hard again in no time."

After sucking me for a few minutes, she looked up at me, then at Mark, "Honey, you have to try some of this cock!" she said.

"I was thinking the same thing," he said as he knelt down beside Tracy and in a fluid motion, he took my entire length into his mouth.

I didn't have time to react! It all happened so quickly. I couldn't believe a guy was sucking my dick! What the fuck?! But, oh, it felt good. Oh what he was doing to my cock was fantastic. What they both were doing to me was amazing. Mark was bobbing up and down on my rod and Tracy was sucking on my balls. I soon forgot about the weirdness of another guy sucking me off. I was wrapped in ecstasy as the two of them payed with me. My cock was rock hard once again.

Tracy stopped working me and leaned over and started sucking Mark's cock. Mark let out a moan as Tracy sucked him, but he didn't stop sucking me, deep throating me, teasing my head. Oh it was wonderful! He pulled my cock out of his mouth and looked up at me, "Your dick is magnificent! It's just the right size to fill my mouth. I could suck your cock all night!" He said as he took me back into his mouth.

I just laid there leaning back on the couch enjoying the best blow job I've ever had. Then I heard Tracy speaking to me, "Do you like Mark sucking your dick?"

I nodded in between moans. "Does it feel good?"she asked.

I could hardly think straight. Mark was making me feel so good. He stroked my cock with his hand, then he would deep throat me, stopping to work my cock head as he slowly sucked and pulled me out of his mouth. "Oh, that feels so fucking good!" I managed to gasp.

Tracy slid one and down between her legs and started rubbing her pussy, "Watching my husband suck your dick is so hot!" she cooed.

She kept rubbing her pussy as she watched. Then she got herself all worked up. She stood up and looked at me, "I've got to have your dick inside me again!" she whimpered.

Mark pulled my cock out of his mouth and looked at Tracy, "You can ride his cock for awhile then I have a surprise for you," he teased.

"Ooh, I like surprises," Tracy responded.

I was still sitting on the couch leaning back. Tracy straddled me, sitting on top of my rock hard cock. I felt my dick penetrate her wet pussy. She slid all the way down on me, "Oooooh, that's it. Your cock just stretches my pussy and it feels so damn good." She moaned as she started to ride me.

I grabbed a hold of her ass cheeks and slammed her down on my cock as she rode me. I could feel and hear my balls slapping against her her ass each time she landed at the base of my dick. "Oh that's it!" She moaned, "Oh fuck me!"

Then I noticed Mark come up behind her. He put one hand around her waist and slowed her down until she stopped. My dick still deep inside her pussy.

I didn't know what was going on until all of a sudden I felt pressure on the base of my cock. The the pressure slid all the way up the length of my dick as Tracy gasped and clinched up. "Oh fuck!" She moaned, "I've never had two cocks at the same time! Oh fuck me!"

Mark had slid his cock into Tracy's ass while my dick was in her pussy. I could feel the head of Mark's cock slide up and down my cock as he fucked Tracy's ass. It felt amazing. My cock was getting massaged by the walls of her pussy and the head of his dick. I still held tight to Trcy's ass cheeks, spreading them a bit for Mark. I worked out a rhythm with Mark's thrusts. As his cock was pulling out of her ass, I would thrust mine up in her pussy. Tracy was going wild, "Oh, I can't handle all this cock, but don't stop! Oh keep fucking me, both of you!" She screamed and moaned.

"Your ass is so tight!" Mark cooed to Tracy.

He looked down at me, "And I love the way your cock feels against mine!" He moaned as he continued fucking Tracy's ass.

"Oh yeah, faster up my ass!" Tracy squealed.

Mark increased his pace. Then I started feeling Tracy's pussy starting to squeeze and I knew she was about to cum. Her moaning grew heavier, "Yes, that's it! Keep fucking me! You both are gonna make me cum! Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, I'm cumming!" she screamed.

Her pussy was squeezing my cock in never ending waves. Then she exploded all over me.

"Oh yes! My pussy's squirting!" She squealed as she was being fucked hard by two cocks!

I could feel her cum drip down on my balls as Mark and I continued fucking. Then Mark let out a grunt. I felt his cock swell against mine and he exploded in her ass! Tracy's pussy continued to squeeze me. Mark's cock convulsed as he shot his load in her ass while rubbing against my dick. This was too much for me to handle. "Oh now I'm going to cum!" I panted.

Just then my cock erupted, shooting my load into Tracy's pussy! I kept pumping her as my cock kept squirting into her hot hole. Mark's cock was still buried in her ass and Tracy started squealing, "I'm going to do it again!"

Then her pussy squirted a second time as she came again. "I don't know how much more if this I can take. Don't stop!" She screamed.

I pumped her as hard as I could. Mark was trying to hold on, still in her ass. Finally, our orgasms subsided. Mark pulled out of her and collapsed on the floor behind him. Tracy stayed on top of me for a few minutes. She leaned in and kissed me. "You are amazing!" She smiled at me. "I bet you drive that little girl crazy!" she said, referring to my girlfriend.

"Yeah, Man," Mark chimed in, "You definitely know how to work it."

Tracy dismounted me and I smiled at them as I put my clothes on. She went to her purse and pulled out a twenty dollar bill. She gave it to me and smiled, "For the truck," she said.

I took the money, thanked them for a great night and walked out the door. I got home and I had to jerk off again, just so I could reminisce about what just happened. The movers came two days later, then Mark and Tracy were gone. I never saw nor spoke to them again. Little did I know that I would still be reminiscing about that night to this very day.

Published 
Written by Avery420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments