Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The rebirth of Andrew Bishop - chapter 24

"Drew, Dave, Geoff and Jackson finish their weekend."

13
4 Comments 4
6.1k Views 6.1k
5.8k words 5.8k words
"So you can drop me off to pick up my truck and trailer?" asked Drew into the mobile phone. "Excellent, I'll see you then," he said and then hung up.

He was standing in the apartment and staring out at the view of the city skyline. It was eight o'clock Sunday morning and it was shaping out to be a cracker of a day, weather wise. The sun streamed through the huge windows and warmed his naked body.

Turning around, he saw Tess wrapped in her silk robe coming from the bedroom.

"That was Geoff. He and Jackson are going to pick me up around midday and give me a lift to the meat works to pick up my truck. It seems Jackson has decided to spend the week up at Geoff's," he said to Tess.

Tess immediately looked disappointed. Drew would be leaving soon. Separation from Drew and Dave was not getting any easier for her. Drew took a couple of steps over to her and embraced her.

"You are coming up next weekend, aren't you?" he asked.

He didn't really need an answer, he knew she would be.

"I might have a talk to my bosses this week. I am the head of the division at the bank but I still do answer to people higher up. I'm going to ask if I can cut my hours or work some time from home. Most the stuff I do is over the Internet or phone. I could do it from the farm. I need to be with you guys. I miss both of you so much when I'm alone. Truly, it hurts when you or Dave are not with me," Tess said softly as she cuddled into Drew's chest.

"Come on, I'll make you breakfast," said Drew as he stepped toward the kitchen.

Tess sat on a stool at the bench and watched Drew poach eggs and toast the sourdough bread. He poured orange juice and made coffee. She was always amazed that he could do so many things at once and nothing burned as he multi tasked.

"You are serious about working from the farm?" he asked her.

"Yes. You and Dave wouldn't mind, would you?" Tess answered, "I don't want to be a party pooper on your time together."

No, don't even think that. Dave and I have had our week alone together already. It's always better when we are all together," Drew said honestly.

"When you and Dave are alone together, is your relationship different than when I'm with you guys?" Tess asked, "Does it feel like you and he are a gay couple?"

Drew looked across the kitchen counter at her and thought for a moment.

"No, I don't feel it's a gay relationship. I hadn't thought about it like that at all actually. We both enjoy sex with each other, of course, but we look forward to the next time we are going to be with you. Last week we talked about you all the time, even when we're having sex with each other we spoke about you," Drew explained to her, "Dave is missing you I will bet."

"Did you guys have sex often last week?" Tess asked him.

"Yes, the first couple of days was morning and night. It was a novelty for both of us. It tapered off though. But I know I still get a huge buzz having sex with Dave. I'd be lying to you if I said otherwise," Drew admitted.

"But you wouldn't mind if I came up to the farm and stayed for more than two nights at a time?" Tess asked, "You wouldn't miss having Dave to yourself?"

"Hell no! It is so much nicer as a trio. Dave and I can still have sex together if we want to. You have allowed us the freedom to have male-to-male and just watched before. The same as he and you can if you want to. Make those calls to speak to your bosses. Make it happen, if you can. It will be wonderful."

Tess and Drew finished their breakfast and continued their conversation as Drew washed the dishes. Tess watched his naked backside as he had his back to her and his hands in the sink of hot soapy water. She smiled as his backside wiggled when he vigorously scrubbed the frying pan.

Rising from her stool, she quietly walked around the bench and placed both her hands on his hips. She pressed her stomach against Drew's buttocks and kissed the middle of his broad back.

"You're playing with fire there, young lady," Drew scolded as he felt Tess's right hand wrap around his penis and she started to gently fondle him.

"I hope so," Tess whispered as she continued to plant little kisses up and down his spine.

Drew reached for a towel and dried his hands. He stood still for a few moments and enjoyed the sensation of his cock hardening in Tess's hand. He turned around and slipped the silk gown off her shoulders then down her arms. She was now as naked as he was. He placed his hands on Tess's shoulders. He loved the feel of her smooth skin. She was always warm and soft to touch.

Tess continued to encourage his erection as she now kissed his chest.

"Make me cum, Drew. I need an orgasm," she announced in a hushed voice.

Drew reached down, his arms under hers. He cupped her butt cheeks with both of his hands. He bent at the knees and then lifted her so that her legs now wrapped around his hips. His cock nestled against the heat of her pussy. She held him close with her arms around his neck.

Drew now carried her to the living room where he rested his buttocks on the back of the lounge suite. She lowered her feet to be adjacent to his hips, some of her weight being taken on the cool leather of the couch. She raised her hips a little and pushed the opening of her vagina against the head of Drew's erection. Her wet tunnel slid over his cock as she lowered herself.

She sighed as he filled her. Her clitoris settled against his pubic bone as she now had his full length inside of her and most of her weight bearing down on the small bud that provided her pleasure. She sat still, allowing her cunt to stretch to accommodate him. Then ever so slowly, she began to gyrate her hips back and forwards. Just small movements, but enough to stimulate her clit and get her lubricant flowing from high up in her pussy.

Tess leaned back a little more, her hands locked on the back of Drew's neck. His hands still on her buttocks held her securely in her favorite fucking position.

As she leaned back she felt his cock move with her. She now pushed against the lounge with her legs and in doing so started thrusting on and off his cock. Not allowing him to slip from the grasp of her pussy and returning to rub her clit on the base of his organ. She was now in rhythm and was using most of the length of Drew's cock. With each thud of her clit against him she could feel an orgasm build. Her fluid coated Drew's dick and allowed her to glide smoothly along him.

Drew looked down between her small breasts. Her nipples were swollen and puffy with arousal. How he wished he could have one in his mouth at this moment. His cock was shiny with her lubricant and, he was sure, a lot of his precum. Her bald pussy looked slick and stretched as she lifted herself onto and off of him. It was a most erotic sight.

Tess had her eyes closed as she fucked herself on Drew's hard cock. Her breathing was coming in sharp bursts now and she could feel her pelvic muscles tightening.

Again and again, her clit collided with the base of Drew's cock until it became to much. With one near complete withdrawal of his cock, she came in waves of pleasure. She still held the head of his cock just inside her labia as she bucked in pleasure on him.

Drew watched as she climaxed. Her pelvic muscles contorted and he was sprayed with her ejaculate as she cried out with pleasure.

He lifted her off himself and now took one of her puffed nipples into his mouth. Oh how wonderful it felt on his lips and tongue.

Tess's arms tightened around his head as his lips suckled her left nipple. Another small orgasm raced through her as he massaged her sensitive nipple with his lips. She heard him moan and then realized that he had not cum yet.

She released her grip on him and allowed her legs to drop down. Drew took this as a signal and lowered her so her feet now touched the floor.

Tess again took Drew's cock in her hand and stroked while holding him at right angles to his body. She knew to concentrate as much pressure as she could on the top of the shaft and underneath the head. Drew was wet with her ejaculate as she had squirted more than she had ever done before. There was a puddle of it on the shiny floor boards around their feet.

"Cum for me, Drew," she hissed.

For some perverse reason, she wanted to see his ejaculate mix with her own on the floor.

She was aware that his breathing was deeper and his body was stiffening.

"Cum, Drew!" she whispered.

The veins in Drew's cock stood out as she bent him down toward the floor. His cock was hard as iron in her grasp as she pumped him. The head was more prominent than she had seen it before.

With a grunt, he came as she aimed him at her puddle. A thick stream of white cum shot from the eye of his cock and splashed exactly where she wanted it to land. She stroked again and another stream splashed next to the first. Then a third.

Drew began to soften in her grasp. She now lowered her mouth and took the head and about half of his shaft into her mouth. She sucked hard and felt him spasm as a small amount of semen sprayed onto her palate.

Tess straightened herself up and swallowed the creamy fluid in her mouth. She resumed her position in front of him. She kissed his chest softly as his hands again cupped her buttocks.

"I love you, Drew," she whispered.

"I love you too, Tess," he answered, "And I love how you can make me do things I have never done before."

Tess tilted her head back and looked up at Drew.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I've just never had sex in so many different ways until I met you," Drew answered, "And that's not even considering the fact that I now have sex with your husband too."

"Tell me what you did with Dianne. That is, if you don't mind me asking," said Tess.

"No, I don't mind you asking. It's just that we never did much except make love in very vanilla ways," Drew replied.

"We had what we both thought was good sex, but now I realize we weren't very experimental. Dianne would never have done what you just did. I would not have expected her to. But with you it just happens. Look at us, we're standing in cum and neither of us cares. I love the spontaneity of it. Like I said, it just happens with you. Dianne and I would plan when we were going to have sex and look forward to it. With you, we fuck and I look forward to the next time I can get a hard on so we can do it a different way. It all just seems to be a natural progression with you. Nothing is off limits. Like the anal stuff, I love it. I wouldn't have dreamed of Dianne doing it with me, but I wish she had."

"How do you think of me when we have sex like we just did?" Tess asked.

"It's like I'm in wonderland and you are showing me what is possible. You and Dave are my teachers. You both have taught me so much about myself. I have reset my boundaries. Although you do things Dianne would not do with me, I don't think of her as a prude or that you are a loose....."

"You mean a slut," Tess interjected.

"Never, don't you ever think that I would have that opinion of you, Tess. I love you for the way we make love. And that is what it is always with you, and Dave, love making. It is just that you are more sexual than Dianne. That's not to say I didn't love her as much as I love you. It was just different with her. But now, what we have, I never want it to change," said Drew.

Tess rested her head back on his chest and sighed.

"Well I'm glad to hear that, mister. Because I want to spend a lot more time with you and Dave. I want us to live together full time. I feel so complete with two husbands. It feels like it is supposed to be," Tess confessed to him.

"I know, Tess, I know.

* * *

Geoff opened his eyes and sat up in bed. He looked over to his left and saw that Jackson was still sleeping. He was laying on his front, his hands under his head. The sheet was down around his waist and the physique and muscles of his upper body told Geoff that Jackson was an elite athlete.

Geoff reached down for the edge of the sheet and lifted it so that the wonderful orbs of Jackson's butt were exposed. Now temptation became too much for Geoff.

He shuffled down the bed a little and then did a complete turn so that he was now sitting at the foot of the bed. Geoff pulled the sheet away from the man laying peacefully next to him. Leaning over Geoff placed a hand on each of the butt cheeks. Jackson's skin was soft and smooth. He was hairless and the globes of his ass were firm and muscled.

Geoff had never considered himself a butt man. He'd never lusted with anal thoughts involving guys. But this guy was different for some reason. He gently but lovingly massaged the flesh in each of his hands and as he was doing so he separated the cheeks of Jackson's butt. Now he could see the anus hiding in the cleft that was opening under the guise of his massage.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice," murmured Jackson sleepily.

'Green light,' thought Geoff to himself.

He intensified his massaging of the buttocks and now started to move his hands about across the skin. He slowly worked his way deeper into the cleft and closer to the brown rosebud that was his ultimate goal.

Running his fingers of one hand up and down the crack of Jackson's ass, he worked his other hand between the bed and his groin. Jackson relented and lifted his body a small amount giving Geoff access to his flaccid cock and balls.

Geoff cupped his hand over the scrotum as Jackson decided he was enjoying the anal play and now pulled his knees up and under himself. He was opening himself and presenting to Geoff his most personal parts.

Quickly, Geoff repositioned himself so that now he was sitting between Jackson's legs, with his own legs under his partner's body. Jackson's anus was now just in front of his face, but he was not sure of how far he could go. He was nervous that if he took this inexperienced young man too far, too quickly he would scare him off.

Gently, Geoff traced his finger over the darker skin surrounding Jackson's anus. He felt a tremble a couple of times and then noted that Jackson's rump had moved back imperceptibly towards him. Jackson's hands now came back and clasped a butt cheek each, further separating himself in an obvious invitation.

Geoff moved his lips forward until they touched the wrinkled skin around Jackson's asshole. He gently kissed him. The hand he held on his balls now reach further forward and stroked a quickly stiffening cock.

"Mmmmmmm," Jackson reacted.

Geoff now licked the tight ring of muscle that his lips were resting on. He ran his tongue around the super sensitive skin a few times and then sucked on him for a few seconds.

Jackson now started to thrust his hips in short motions. He was now fucking Geoff's fist and rubbing his ass hole on Geoff's lips and tongue.

"More, please," Jackson cooed.

Geoff moved his index finger between his lips and Jackson. He used his spit for lubrication and slowly applied pressure to the tight ass hole while using his lips to stimulate him at the same time.

Jackson had his butt in the air and was enjoying the oral and digital stimulation from Geoff from behind him. He had never woken beside a man before or been seduced by a lover in this manner. Now he wanted to go as far as he could. He consciously relaxed his anus and immediately felt Geoff's finger enter him. It wasn't painful as he had expected it to be. Geoff was taking his time and being gentle with him. Geoff's lips and tongue were still licking him as ever so slowly the finger withdrew and then reentered his ass, a little deeper this time.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

His cock was hard in Geoff's hand.

For five minutes or so, Geoff continued to enjoy Jackson's ass.

"I'd like you to try and fuck me," Jackson whispered huskily.

"Are you sure?" Geoff asked.

"Yes, I've never wanted it more, but please be careful. I'm not sure, you are big," Jackson replied.

Geoff continued to finger and rim him for a few moments. He had fucked a couple of guys before, but not for a long time. He wasn't good at it, he always came very quickly once he had entered a guys ass. But the thought of pushing his cock into this beautiful young man excited him and he got to his knees.

He knew his nine inch cock was well above average in length but he considered himself average in girth. He thought his cock was skinny, like the rest of himself. He would not even consider trying to put his full length into the virgin ass in front of him. He would be very careful this first time with Jackson.

"Can you reach the lube on the side table, Jackson?" Geoff asked.

The tube appeared as if by magic. Geoff squirted a large amount onto his fingers and rubbed it with his thumb to try and warm it a little. He then tentatively placed his fingers on Jackson's anus. His middle finger slipped straight past the entrance and was withdrawn almost immediately. Now Geoff placed two fingers against Jackson and applied a small amount of pressure, both fingers slid in and an audible, "Ahhhhh," was heard.

Twice, Geoff pushed his fingers into Jackson.

"Are you okay with this?" Geoff quietly asked.

"Yes, it's lovely," Jackson replied, "Keep going."

With his opposite hand, Geoff covered his cock in lubricant while his fingers were still buried in Jackson's ass. He manoeuvred the head of his dick between the beautiful butt cheeks. In one seamless movement, he slipped his fingers out and replace them with his cock head. He stayed still for a few seconds and after checking his shaft was well lubricated, he slowly pushed his hips forward. He kept the pressure on until half his length was concealed inside Jackson.

"Still okay?" he asked Jackson.

"I'm fine, it hurt a little at first but now I just feel full. How much have you put in me?" Jackson asked.

"About half. Too much?"

"No, I think I want more," was the answer in a shaky voice.

Geoff retreated a couple of inches and then slowly pushed in again this time giving Jackson a couple of inches more. He had at least six inches inside of him and it was beginning to feel very good.

Geoff slowly started to fuck Jackson. He was going slowly, being ever so gentle.

"This is beautiful," Jackson said softly, "Keep going just like that."

Geoff was trying to concentrate on his speed and the depth he was inserting his penis but was finding it difficult. He was close to orgasm.

Jackson had never been fucked before. He had always envisioned it to be an aggressive act. But this wasn't. He stroked his own hard penis as Geoff stimulated his anal passage. This was not what he had imagined. But he knew it was what he wanted a lot more of with this nice man that he had stumbled across in the sauna the other day.

Despite all his concentration, Geoff could feel the tempo of his thrusting quickening. He looked down at his dick and was surprised to see that Jackson's ass had loosened and was taking most of his nine inch cock. He knew he shouldn't have looked at the explicit scene he and Jackson were creating.

"I'm going to cum," he grunted in a desperate sort of voice.

"Cum inside me," Jackson managed to hiss out as his own ejaculation started to flow from the cock in his hand.

Geoff stopped thrusting and pushed deep into Jackson.

"Fuck, I can feel you pulsing in my butt," Jackson squealed as he pushed back onto Geoff.

Geoff sprayed his load deep inside Jackson, his spasms easily felt by his younger partner.

Geoff now withdrew, and allowed his upper body to collapse on top of Jackson. Jackson twisted his head around and they kissed, long and passionately.

"Well that seals it. I'm coming to spend next week with you at your place. I want to be fucked like that every day," Jackson said with a huge smile.

"So it was okay then. I didn't hurt you?" Geoff asked, "I sort of lost a little bit of control at the end there."

"No way, I'm a bit sore now but it felt fantastic," Jackson replied, "So it's alright if I visit."

"Of coarse, you will be lucky if I let you leave. I'm sorry. I'm not that good at intercourse, I cum too quickly," Geoff answered.

"Sorry? If you get any better at fucking than that I may not leave, not willingly anyway,"

They lay on the bed cuddled together for a few moments.

"I'm glad we are leaving today. I'm afraid I've made a huge wet spot on the sheets when I came," Jackson said.

"You came while I was fucking you?" Geoff asked.

He had no idea that Jackson had masturbated himself to orgasm. He had been so busy concentrating on the depth and speed of his penetration and trying to delay his own ejaculation that he had missed what had been going on right underneath him.

"Yes, I only had to stroke myself two or three times, whatever happens up your ass when you are being fucked is almost enough to get the job done. And I want more of it," Jackson explained, "My cum just flowed out."

"I've never had a lover come to my place before," Geoff said, "I have just never met anyone who wanted to."

"Well I've never trusted anyone to even know who I am," was Jackson's explanation, "I've never woken up with some one or had sex in the morning. I have never wanted to be fucked before."

Geoff wrapped his arms around the muscled young man and kissed his cheek.

"Well come home with me. You can be yourself. You can have sex when you want. You can wear your makeup. You can live for a week or how ever long you like up there, and no one is going to judge you."

"Thanks Geoff. But what about Drew and what's Tess's husbands name again?" Jackson inquired.

"Dave. What about them?"

"Won't they know that we are having sex, living together?"

"Yeah, so? Whatever we are doing you can bet five miles across the paddocks they are doing the same and more. And that's even before Tess gets there next weekend. Don't worry about Drew and Dave, they are good people." Geoff replied.

"And they are gay?"

"No. They are definitely bisexuals. They enjoy sex with each other but they are both in love with and have sex with Tess. She loves them both and has sex with both of them and approves of them having sex together. It's complex," Geoff tried to explain.

"How long has this been going on?" Jackson asked.

"Only about three months, but it is still a pretty intense relationship they have going. I hope it works out for them, I really do," Geoff replied, " I don't know if it can but Drew is my best friend and it is good to see him happy."

"Well I really want something to work out between you and I. That's all I want at the moment. I can't wait to see your property," Jackson confessed as he leaned over and kissed Geoff on the lips, "And right now I need a shower."

Jackson climbed off the bed and looked down at Geoff.

"Thanks for taking my virginity. It's funny I really feel like I am a gay man now, sort of like I needed to be fucked to verify who I am," he said.

With that said he turned and went into the bath room. Geoff waited until he could hear the water running, then picked up his cell phone.

"Hi Drew, Geoff here. Jackson is coming home with me for a few days so I won't be traveling back with you. We'll swing by about midday and pick you up and drop you to collect your truck," he said into the hand piece.

He quickly hung up and joined Jackson in the tiny shower cubicle. Jackson was shaving his cock and balls back to smooth as Geoff entered. Geoff watched with interest. Drew had told him that he had taken to shaving and had seen first hand that Dave had no pubic hair. He now thought it was attractive and maybe he would shave when he got home. He thought Jackson may prefer him to be smooth. They soaped each other up and rinsed off.

Geoff dried himself and left Jackson brushing his teeth. Closing the bathroom door as he heard his phone ringing.

'It's Drew, must be a change of plan,' he thought as he picked up the phone.

"Hey Geoff. Don't worry about giving me a lift to the meat works. Thanks all the same but Tess wants me to take her mountain bikes back to the farm with me. We are going to put them on to the roof racks of Dave's car and she will drive me out to pick up my truck," Drew explained.

"No problem, neighbor," Geoff said cheerily, "What time do you think you will be getting home?"

"Well I'm going down to load the bikes on as soon as I finish talking to you, maybe half an hour until I leave here. Then four and a half hours to home," answered Drew, "Why?"

Geoff looked at the time on his watch. It was ten thirty now.

"I thought I'd pick up some pizzas in town on the way through and you and Dave could come over and join us for dinner. Jackson is a bit nervous about being with me in the company of other people. He doesn't realize it is okay to be gay with you and Dave. Anyway, we haven't had breakfast yet .We won't be leaving for a couple of hours. You will be home way before us. What do you say to dinner and drinks then?"

"Sounds good. I will ring Dave and let him know. We will come over at about six then?" Drew asked.

"Excellent idea. See you then," Geoff said, "Drive safely."

Drew flipped his phone closed and picked up his overnight bag. He wouldn't bother to bring one next time he now had everything he needed at the apartment. There was no need to bring stuff from the farm. He actually felt that the high rise was partialy his home. He could just walk in and his life continued.

Tess took his hand as they rode the elevator to the basement. Together they opened the locker and loaded the bikes securely onto the roof racks on Dave's big saloon car.

"The bike will be great for me. Especially if you and Dave are working when I come up. I can explore all around the farm and the district. I haven't been riding half as much as I want to," Tess said with a happy tone to her voice, "Maybe you will come out with me one day?"

"I doubt I'd be able to keep up, the only bikes I've ever owned had motors," Drew answered.

"You have never owned a bicycle?" Tess asked.

"Afraid not. They aren't much use on a farm where there is no paved tracks. Mum and Dad bought me my first motor bike when I was four," he replied.

"Well that settles it. Your next day off you and I are going for a ride, no excuses," Tess scolded.

She handed the car keys to Drew, "You drive. I don't know where we are going."

Drew opened the passenger side door for her and waited for her to settle into the large leather front seat. He closed the door and skipped around to the drivers side. He had wanted to drive Dave's car since he had seen it after the repairs had been completed.

He started the smooth eight cylinder engine and carefully negotiated his way out of the under ground car park. He had to take extra care with the clearance of the bikes on the garage roof. Once out and in the lane behind the apartment block, he gunned the engine and surprised himself with the acceleration that the big car had. He looked across to Tess and smiled.

"I don't get to drive cars very often. Trucks and tractors are my usual, I'm going to enjoy this short trip," he said.

Tess sat back and watched as Drew explored the performance that the machine was capable of. In what seemed no time at all Drew pulled to a halt behind a sheep transport truck that was stopped at the security hut in the entrance of the meat works.

Tess now pinched her nose to block the smell that was emanating from the massive trailer in front of them.

Drew laughed at her reaction.

"This is the not so pretty side to farming," he said to her.

They waited a few minutes and the truck didn't move so Drew got out and started walking towards the security shed. As he passed the rear corner of the truck Tess saw him stop and push his arm into the trailer between the slats on the side. She saw a woolly sheep leg lash out and then disappear back into the truck. Drew again pushed his arm in amongst the frightened animals.

Tess opened her door and stepped out of the car. She hurried around to where Drew was up to his arm pits in the truck.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"One had fallen over and had her leg out the side. All good now though, she is back on her feet," he answered.

Together they walked along past the two trailers that were connected to the huge prime mover.

Tess was overwhelmed with the smell and the number of sheep squashed into the truck.

"How many would there be in there?" she asked.

"On a B double with four deck trailers like this you would want to get four hundred on board. It depends on the size of the animals and how much wool they are carrying," he said matter of factly.

Tess was amazed, 'Four hundred poor sheep. All to become meat tomorrow,' she thought.

"Why are they so crowded?" she asked Drew.

"You pack them in like that so they can't fall over and get trampled by the others. They travel a lot better like that," he answered.

As they approached the gate house, the driver of the truck stepped out and swung the door to the truck cabin open.

"Sorry, mate, didn't see you parked back there. I was just having a bit of a gossip with the boys inside. Thanks for straightening that one out for me," he said cheerily and indicated toward the rear of the trailers, "I'll just shift out of the way."

He climbed up in to the seat and closed the door. Tess braced her self against the noise of the diesel engine and the rushing air as the brakes were released. Drew waited until the massive machine with its forlorn cargo had gone before he tried to speak to the security guards.

He explained to the them that he was here to pick up his truck and trailer and after signing a visitors book and showing some identification he and Tess were granted access to the yard.

They drove down to the F250 and unloaded the bikes into the Drew's little sheep trailer. They watched the driver of the truck back his trailers faultlessly up to a set of ramps and begin to unload the top deck of his rig.

Now was the hard part. Drew leaned his back on the car and put both arms around Tess. He pulled her in close and held her tightly. The stayed like this for a minute or so until Tess's tilted her head and looked up at him. They kissed passionately.

"I have to be going, Tess, it's getting late," Drew whispered.

"You'll ring me when you get home?" she asked.

"Of course. Now you have a good week and see what you can come up with regarding your work," Drew said.

"I will, it would be good if I could stay with you guys more often, I hope it works out," Tess replied.

Drew walked her around to the car door and watched as she adjusted the position of the drivers seat. She looked dwarfed in the big car. He gave her peck on the cheek.

"Drive carefully now," he said as she started the engine and slipped the transmission into drive.

And with that she was gone. Drew watched her until she reached the gate house and then stepped up into his truck. The weekend with Tess was over.

Published 
Written by Bipeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments