Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The rebirth of Andrew Bishop - Chapter 5

"Drew, Tess and Dave settle into being a trio."

16
4 Comments 4
8.4k Views 8.4k
7.0k words 7.0k words
Tess woke up on Wednesday morning, alone in the big bed. She could hear a motor running somewhere.

'Doesn't anybody sleep in around here?' she thought to herself.

She sat up, slid over to the edge of the bed and put her robe on.She visited the lavatory and bathroom.

Next stop was the kitchen where she poured herself a large cup of coffee.

Taking the coffee cup with her, she stepped through the back door on to the veranda. She turned left and followed it around to the far side of the house so that she had a good view of the sheds and paddocks beyond.

She could hear the motor of what she presumed was the quad bike but could not see her men. Tess pulled a patio chair into the sunlight and placed her coffee on the rail that surrounded the veranda. She sat back and let the warm sun soak her body.

"Just take it slowly and stay on the track, you should be okay," Drew told the helmeted Dave who was seated on the machine.

Dave eased the clutch out and increased the revs slowly. The quad moved forward and out through the doors of the shed. When he was clear of the door, he turned left and started off down the lane way and over the hill toward the back of the farm.

Drew followed him outside and stood watching as he disappeared. Turning toward the house, he saw Tess sitting on the veranda taking it all in.

"Good morning, sleepy head," he called to her and started across the yard to toward the house.

"I thought that was you in the helmet. Dave doesn't know how to drive that thing," she said.

"This is lesson number one," replied Drew, "Don't worry he'll be alright, I didn't show him how to change into second gear, he won't be going very fast."

He opened the gate to the house garden, scampered up the steps and joined Tess. She stood and they embraced. Their lips met in a passionate kiss. Drew instantly felt his cock start to harden slightly.

Tess's hand went down to his groin and held his swelling penis through his jeans.

Drew broke the kiss and looked in the direction that Dave had gone.

"Drew, are you still concerned about Dave catching us being intimate?" she asked.

"Well," he began, "I don't know why, but yes. It's just strange that we can kiss like that and he wouldn't mind."

"Drew, I'm yours, and I'm Dave's, I want you both. You wouldn't be angry if you saw Dave and I kissing, would you? So Dave has to adjust to seeing you and I together. I know he will, because he knows I love him."

"That's sort of what Dave and I were discussing earlier," Drew replied.

"Come sit with me in the sun," she said.

Drew pulled a chair over next to Tess. They sat down and Tess took her coffee cup.

"So what have you guys been up to this morning? What prompted Dave to want to ride the quad?" Tess asked.

When Drew had woken just after dawn, he opened his eyes and found he was in the middle of the bed with Dave on one side of him and Tess on the other. Dave had his hand on Drew's bare chest. Drew was quite comfortable with that. As he tried to move his hand so he could get out of the bed he realized Dave was not asleep. Dave moved his hand so that his fingers were now on Drew's nipple and started slowly running them over the little bud. It felt very nice to have some one do this for him after not sharing his bed with anyone for so long.

A few minutes later Dave whispered to Drew, "Don't wake Tess, she needs a sleep in. Lets shower together."

They both carefully got out of bed so as not to wake Tess. Drew went into the toilet to piss. As his flow started he felt Dave move close behind him, his hand came around his body and took Drew's pissing penis in his hand.

"Let me give you a hand with that," he said.

Drew let Dave hold his dick as he emptied his bladder, it was a bit weird pissing and not taking aim yourself.

When he had finished Dave said, "Now you get the shower running, I'll just be a minute."

Drew thought it was odd, but maybe that's what two guys in a relationship did for each other. He didn't know, but it was an intimate thing to do for somebody he thought and it was sort of nice.

He went into the bathroom and started the water and brushed his teeth. As he was stepping under the hot water, Dave entered the bathroom and followed Dave into the shower stall.

Dave said, "I think that if this thing between the three of us is going to work then you and I have to be completely comfortable with each other. I was laying in bed earlier, trying to think of ways for this to work and now you and I have broken the ice sexually, I decided we should keep the ball rolling between us. I think us being a trio is going to be easier if you and I don't have to wait to have male to male sex until Tess is around. Same as I'm not going to wait and you shouldn't have to wait to have sex with Tess if one of us guys isn't there. We don't have to be a trio to have sex, but it's so much fun when we do."

With that said, he grabbed the soap and began to lather Drew's chest and arms. He washed Drew thoroughly, from head to toe, rinsed him off, then went down onto his knees and took Drew's cock into his mouth.

"Mmmm, I love your cock," he said.

Drew hardened immediately and he had to brace himself as the head job progressed.

Dave's hands were massaging Drew's buttocks and pushing his hips towards the mouth that was taking his cock as deeply as it could. He stopped sucking him only to take one of his testicles in his mouth and roll it gently around with his tongue. Using soap as a lubricant he stroked Drew and sucked his balls until he heard him grunt and a stream of cum hit his cheek. Then another and another.

As he stood, Drew wiped the cum from his cheek with a cloth.

"I'm sorry, Dave, I just seem to be cumming really quickly with you, I'd like it to last longer but I can't," Drew said.

Dave was still washing his face and answered, "Don't worry about it, this is all new to you and it just shows me that I excite you. I like the way I can get you to respond so quickly, it's a compliment. You will settle down and what I want to happen is that in time a head job like I just gave you will become a bit more like us making love, intimate and less urgent."

"Ah that's it," said Drew, "It does seem urgent. Like I'm trying to make up for lost time or something. Like I've missed out on having sex with you for years and years even though I didn't know you or know I wanted sex with a guy."

"Next time we do it just remember, Drew, that I'm here for as long as you want this relationship and that I want you to enjoy me and sex with me as much as you do with Tess," replied Dave.

Drew put out his hands and took Dave by both forearms. He pulled him close so that their naked bodies were pressed front on, he then put one hand around Dave and held his muscular buttock in the palm of his hand. His other hand he pushed between their bodies and held both of their penises, he stroked them together.

The feeling of Drew's now soft penis clasped to his rigid one was nice and as Drew rested his head on his shoulder and stroked him firmly, he could feel his own orgasm building. When he came, his breathing became erratic and he shot his load straight onto Drew's hand, cock and groin.

Drew felt Dave tensing and his breathing change. He felt the big cock in his hand pulse and the hot ejaculate when it spurted onto him.

He lifted his head off the broad shouldered raised his hand and licked the semen from it. Dave watched him do this, then smiled.

"We have to wash again now," said Dave.

They finished off their shower, quietly dressed and went to kitchen for coffee and breakfast.

"Do you think you I could learn to ride the quad bike? If I am going to be helping out around here I don't want to walk everywhere," asked Dave as they ate.

"Sure, straight after breakfast we'll go down to the shed," Drew answered.

They stacked the dishes then unchained the dog. Drew gave Dave a run down on the bikes controls after he had started it to warm the engine, put a helmet on and then he watched him ride off.

Dave told Tess everything he and Dave had done that morning. He left nothing out, remembering their no secrets policy. Tess showed no reaction when he told her about his and Dave's sex. He was a bit nervous and embarrassed admitting to the woman who'd said she loved him that he'd had sex with a man, but thought it best to tell her. He was sure Dave would have later.

"Drew, I'm so pleased you and Dave are with each other. It was a lot easier for me last night knowing you were enjoying Dave's body. I can relax a bit more, the first time we all went to bed I was scared that you were gong to freak out if he even touched you. Last night it just seemed so much more fun, I could let go and enjoy you both. It was so hot for me to see you two together. When you first took him in your mouth, I swear I squirted in his mouth. It was the most erotic thing I've ever done. You have no idea how much I wanted you to suck him, I don't know what I would have done if you'd pulled away when I presented his cock to your lips. In fact I'm getting quite wet just thinking about it now.

She reached over and took his hand, spread her legs and placed it on her pussy.

Drew could feel her heat and moisture.

"Finger me." was all she said.

Drew ran his index finger up and down her slit a couple of times and felt the soft folds of her labia. Her skin was smooth and moist with her fluid. Slowly, he pushed a finger into her. Her outer lips parted and his finger slid into the wet, warm cavity. He placed his thumb over her now prominent clitoris and as he entered and withdrew his finger he rubbed the little nub. She reclined back and moaned as she pinched the nipple on her right breast between her thumb and forefinger.

"That's it, Drew, that is my spot right where you are," she hissed, "rub just there."

Drew felt the spongy patch on the front wall of her vagina with the pad of his index finger and gently massaged it. He could feel her clit harden under his thumb and she was now moaning loudly. He kept up the gentle pressure on her g spot but she moved his thumb off her clit so she could manipulate it herself.

She was now rubbing her clit in a fast up and down motion and breathing fast, almost puffing. Drew was pushing his curled finger in and out quicker now with pressure being applied to her g spot on each stroke. He felt her muscles tighten on his finger and then loosen as a small amount of fluid was expelled from her onto the boards of the veranda floor.

Tess's orgasm was strong and intense. She squirted a small amount, something she rarely did. At the moment of climax she grabbed Drew's hand and held it with his finger deep inside her and pushed her pelvic muscles down onto it. She came again almost immediately. It was euphoric.

Drew had his hand clamped to her by her hand and while she now had her thighs crushed together, he still had his finger inside her but could not move it now. Her juices were dripping from her and she was in ecstasy.

Her orgasm finally subsided, she looked at Drew. He was in a bit of shock, he had never seen a woman have such a powerful orgasm or squirt her fluids. She lent forward and cradled his head against her small breasts.

"Thank you, Drew, thank you. That was the best. I don't loose control like that very often. Ooh,"she said as she released Drew's hand from her thighs.

Drew couldn't quite believe what he'd just seen and helped Tess do on his veranda in the bright sunshine.

"Wow," was all he could say.

"It's moments like that one why I love sex so much," she said.

"I've never been with anyone who looses control like that before," Drew told her.

After a minute or so Tess said, " I'm pretty sure I can't loose control of myself like that unless I'm with someone I love. I have with Dave and now, with you."

She put her hands around his neck and they kissed passionately.

Dave rode over the crest of the hill and saw Tess, her gown open exposing her breasts and pussy, and Drew kissing on the veranda. He did not know the feeling he had at that moment. He wasn't jealous. He wasn't angry that was for sure. He was curious. He wanted to know what had been the conversation that had got Tess into the state she was now obviously in. It just made him glad that he made the decision to be a trio as she was radiant in Drew's arms.

He rode down to the shed and carefully parked the quad, took off the helmet and stretched his legs. He wasn't going to hide until they had finished. If something had happened while he was riding he wanted to see how they would react with him. It mattered to him as a point of trust. He was prepared to share Tess and take Drew as a lover. But trust in this relationship was a three way thing. Would they be open and honest with him. He decided that the next couple of minutes would be a little test of their commitment to him.

He walked out of the shed, Tess was no longer on the veranda. Drew was sitting staring back at him.

"Not a good sign, her leaving while I was out of sight for one minute," he thought, "Will Drew be truthful with me if Tess can't face me?"

He walked half way across to the house, Drew still stared at him.

"Come and sit here, Dave. Tess has just gone to bring us a coffee," called Drew, "How did you go on the quad?"

Drew got up and pulled up another chair into the sunshine and put a small table next to Tess's seat.

"Yes, it went well. I wish I could have gone a bit faster though," replied Dave.

"That's lesson number two, gears." laughed Drew.

"So how's Tess today? She looked fabulous when I rode by," Dave asked him. He knew it was a bit of a leading question but he wanted Drew to say something other than just good.

"Dave, I can't believe how lucky I was when you guys had trouble out the front here. You and I had sex this morning and I fucking I loved it, then just now Tess asked me to finger her after she told me how hot we looked last night when I sucked you off. She had the most amazing orgasm right here on the veranda!"

A broad grin broke out across Dave's face and a sense of relief swept over him. He know knew Drew could be trusted to be honest in their relationship, but more importantly he felt satisfied that he could be trusted with his beloved Tess.

"Okay guys, coffee. What are we doing today?" Tess said as she rounded the corner of the house.

Her robe was still open and she looked gorgeous. She put the coffee cups on the table and sat between Dave and Drew.

"Well I thought we'd go into town today as I have a bit of business to do. I shouldn't take more than half an hour and then I could show you the sights and we can have lunch somewhere nice. What do you think?" said Drew.

"That sounds like a plan to me," said Dave.

"Well I'd better go and shower and dress then," Tess said.

"I'll show you a bit of the farm on the way," Drew announced as they climbed into his truck. Tess in the front next to him and Dave in the back seat.

Instead of taking the drive down to the highway, Drew drove past the front of the shed and along a track that ran parallel with the main road, about three quarters of a mile way. As they drove he explained that twenty five years ago his father and Geoff's father decided that their adjoining properties had to under go big changes to remain viable as farms. The soil was run down after a century of overuse.

They replaced and realigned the fences on both of their places so that the paddocks were more in line with the water courses and drained better. They planted thousands of trees and repaired the eroded creek banks. They then set in place a weed eradication program over four or five years. They had rested the soil from cereal production and improved it by planting various pasture grasses to improve the chemical balance. They were well ahead of their time back then, most other farmers are trying to do this stuff now.

This track they were driving down was fenced on both sides as sort of a stock route between the two farms. The two families didn't have to use the highway to move stock or vehicles. It was handy for Geoff and himself when they were kids, just a quick motor bike ride to each other's place.

Dave requested that they stop a couple of times so he could jump out and take photos of the paddocks growing canola . It was flowering and the landscape was a sea of yellow.

"That's Geoff's crop on my land, a share cropping deal we have going," Drew explained.

A few minutes later they drove up to another classic Australian homestead-style house.

"This is Geoff's place, I'll just see if he needs anything in town," said Drew.

Geoff came out of one of the large open sheds, he was wearing overalls and was smeared with oil and grease.

"Do you need anything in tow,n Geoff?" Drew called as he approached the truck.

"Yeh, a fucking good mechanic, six foot two, blond, about twenty five will do just fine," he said with a grin.

"Having trouble?" Drew said.

"No, not really, it's just everything is so big and heavy on that bloody thing," replied Geoff as he cocked his thumb back toward the huge tractor in the shed.

Dave had never seen a tractor that big. It was obviously a four wheel drive as it had four sets of dual tires on each corner front and back, the tires were taller than himself. And a ladder with five steps to get in the cabin. He couldn't imagine how you would learn to drive such a monster. The green and yellow machine was truly impressive.

"Makes my effort on the quad bike seem pretty petty," he thought.

"Seriously no, I don't need anything, thanks. You heading in to see about that lamb sale?" asked Geoff.

With a nod of his head Drew said, "Yes, I have to be in there in an hour so we can't hang around."

"And how have you two been enjoying Drew's company?" he asked Tess and Dave.

"Oh he's been keeping us occupied," said Tess.

"Gotta go, coming over for dinner tomorrow night?" Drew asked.

"Yes for sure now I'm invited, see you then guys," Geoff replied, "I've got to get back to this." Again, he pointed over his shoulder to the tractor.

Drew started the truck and they went down the drive to the highway and turned right.

AmeliaLeilani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaLeilani

In an hour they pulled up in town outside of a shop front that had 'Stock and Station Agency' written on the window.

"While I'm doing this would you guys mind just wandering along the street here, I won't be long I promise," Drew said apologetically.

"Not at all," said Dave, "Well find something to look at."

"Don't worry I'll find you, the towns not that big," said Drew.

Drew did what he came to town for and then found the couple sitting in the park. They drove out to the winery to have lunch in the restaurant there. They had a nice meal and when it was time to leave Drew insisted on paying because he said he'd just got some good news at his meeting and felt like he should be celebrating a little.

"What was your news?" Tess asked, "If you don't mind me asking that is."

"Well I've been asked to supply some lambs to a couple of restaurants in the city. This big time chef sometimes had been getting my lamb from the guy I sold to but wants to start dealing direct and exclusively with me."

Drew then mentioned the chefs name and Dave and Tess exclaimed, "What?"

"Do you know who he is?" asked Tess.

"No, not really, I might have see him on TV," said Drew.

"His restaurants are the best in town," said Dave, "You have to make a booking months in advance to eat there."

"It costs a fortune to eat in them," chimed in Tess.

"Well he wants me to go down and meet him next week to work out a few details, but it sounds like a good deal for me. If I go could one of you guys show me where the restaurant is?" Drew asked.

"What do you mean 'if'?" said Tess, "You can't not go."

"I'm not big on the city, too much traffic, no where to park and everybody's rushing about." replied Drew.

"You come down, you have to stay with us, it would be perfect," said Dave, "And we'll both come with you, I've always wanted to see those restaurants. What day do you have to meet him?"

"Saturday afternoon, when he finishes lunch service apparently,"

"You could come down Thursday and spend the whole weekend with us. It would be great," said Tess, "I'll be missing you by then."

"Yeh," said Dave, "I'll leave my car at the surgery and you can park under the apartment block, we'll have Tess's car to drive around in. It will be easier than trying to find somewhere to park your monster truck. We'll give you the security codes to get into the building, it's easy to get to off the freeway. The city is only four hours from here. We will have some city fun. What do you say?"

Drew thought for a minute, the idea was appealing, seeing Dave and Tess after a four or five day separation was the thing that appealed to him most. It would give him a couple of days to sort his emotions out and he thought he would know for sure by then if the relationship he had found himself in was what he really wanted.

"Alright, I'll drive down Thursday next week. I think I should do some clothes shopping. I need a new suit, I can't go to a flash restaurant in my country clothes and we can make a weekend of it," Drew said.

Again Tess gave her hands a clap just as she did the night they decided to all sleep together.

"We are going to have a great time in the city together," she said.

So with that all settled they paid for their lunch and left.

The weather took a turn for the worst as Drew showed them around town and the outskirts. Dark clouds had formed over head and the wind became strong and gusty.

At around 5pm, Drew decided to head for home as the storm approached. During the hour-long drive, the rain started pouring down and combined with the gale force wind, it made driving quite treacherous. He was a bit relieved to pull off the highway into the drive.

As they approached the house, Drew looked into the kennel and saw that the dog was snuggled up and wasn't coming out to greet them as the rain was too heavy. He drove as close to the house yard as he could, then turned to his passengers.

"We going to have to run for the house, the rain doesn't look like easing up for hours," he said.

They all climbed out of the vehicle and ran up the path to the veranda and Drew threw the front door open. Although they only had thirty feet to run, they were all soaked to the skin by the time the had gotten inside.

"I'll get the fire going again," said Dave as he looked over at the barely glowing embers in the fireplace.

As Dave put some kindling wood onto the coals and started to blow, it burst back in to flame so he could now put a few split logs on. In no time at all, the fire was beginning to catch and a bit of warmth started to penetrate the room. Drew, meanwhile, went and got some towels to dry themselves with.

On arriving back in the lounge room, he could see that Dave had taken his wet tee shit off and Tess was in the process of removing hers.

He tossed them a towel each and went through the kitchen to the laundry and brought back the hamper to put their wet things into.

"Ah, good idea,"said Tess as she threw her blouse into the basket and then proceeded to remove her jeans as well.

Drew took his shirt off also and went to warm himself in front of the fire place where Dave was still sitting on the hearth, stoking the fire. Drew's eyes were fixed on Tess, she stood only three feet from him, naked except for a skimpy black thong . She was toweling her hair. Drew felt a tugging on his belt buckle and looked down to see Dave undoing the top button and zipper on his jeans. Dave then pulled Drew's pants down, taking his underwear with them. His flaccid penis flopped out and Dave leaned over and kissed it.

Drew stepped out of his jeans. He hadn't intended for this to happen in the lounge of his home.

'But then again why not?' he thought as the heat of the fire began to warm his body.

Tess came over and stood between the two men and held out her hands to warm her fingers. She then bent down and encouraged Dave to his feet. She unbuttoned his pants and he let them fall to the floor and then kicked them to the side as they all took each other in their arms. There were passionate kisses from Tess to both her men and then she went down on her knees and took both of the dicks, one in each hand. She brought both of the stiffening cocks to her mouth and put just the head of both of them in her mouth together. Dave leaned his head forward to Drew and gave him an open-mouthed kiss as Tess continued to mouth and then alternate between sucking and stroking her two cocks.

She did not want them to cum, this was just an appetizer, something to get them started. She wanted to watch them and see how far they would go by themselves with just the smallest amount of encouragement.

When she saw Dave lean forward and kiss Drew, she let go of their dicks and sort of half-crawled back to sit in one of the leather arm chairs. Drew and Dave were still locked in an open-mouthed kiss. She nestled back, putting one her leg underneath her bottom. She pushed the thong across to one side of her pussy and began to masturbate herself. Dave's hand was now on Drew's dick and Drew had his hands on Dave's ass cheeks.

They broke the kiss and now stepped toward each other, their cocks were pressed together as each man put his arms around the other. They rested their heads on each other's shoulders and held each other close. Tess noticed that one of Drew's hands was tracing along Dave's ass crack from the top to as far down as he could reach, just softly and slowly up and down. It was so sexy seeing them like this in the glow of the fire. She was becoming very stimulated.

Dave could feel Drew running his finger up and down his crack. It felt good so he separated his legs a little to allow more access to him. He let out a small sigh and could feel his cock hardening against Drew's. He wanted more stimulation to his ass but didn't know how to encourage his novice lover to engage in this. He sighed again.

"More please, Drew," he whispered into Drew's ear.

Drew kept brushing his finger along Dave's crack. He heard Dave ask for more, so with his other hand gently pulled one of his cheeks over to open his buttocks further. Now he was running his finger along the cleft of his ass crack and actually touched Dave's anus. Dave gave a small shudder as he touched him in his most private place. He touched him there again and Dave lifted one foot and placed it on the hearth to further separate his cheeks without breaking their embrace.

"Again, please," said Dave quietly.

Drew now was totally focused on Dave's anus. His finger was massaging only this spot, it was exciting to be touching him here. He felt the desire to enter him with his finger but couldn't reach whilst in this position and was worried that he might hurt Dave with no lubrication.

Dave was ready to have his ass violated by Drew. He wanted to be fingered or fucked but was still unsure of how to proceed. Then he felt Dave's hands move from his back side to his hips. Drew slowly turned him around and guided him to the other armchair opposite Tess. He gently but forcefully pushed him onto the chair so that his knees were now on the seat and his fore arms rested on the high back. Drew was now kissing his way down his back. He reached Drew's buttocks and Dave could feel his cheeks being parted by Drew's hands. He pushed his buttocks back toward Drew expectantly.

Drew was breathing erratically as he lowered his head toward Dave's anus. His lips were only inches from the place he so much wanted to kiss and suck. His urge to have Dave's ass hole was overwhelming.

Tess was fingering her clit and, every minute or so, pushing two fingers into her vagina. Dave was now offering his ass to Drew, and it was Drew who had taken the initiative. She was wet and could feel an orgasm beginning but she didn't want to cum until the scene in front of her had played out. So she slowed her masturbation down to delay her climax.

Drew now pushed his tongue to Dave's ass hole. He held it there for a second or two, then made a sort of lapping motion against his opening. He felt the muscles flex under his stimulation, so he did it again. Again, he felt the sphincter loosen and flex so he poked with his tongue and entered Dave. He couldn't reach in very far but poked him as far as he could then licked him as he withdrew. Again he entered him, this time his aim was to leave as much saliva as he could to lubricate his passage. He withdrew his tongue and left a large pool of spit in his asshole.

He now put a finger in his mouth and wet it, then he touched Dave again on his anus and made small circles around his opening. Slowly, he pushed his forefinger in a little. Dave loosened and he found it surprising easy to slide his finger in. He withdrew it and pushed in again as far as his finger could reach. Dave sighed and again he heard him ask for more. So this time when he withdrew his finger, he pushed two fingers against him.

Dave was so excited as Drew was fingering him.

"More, please," he gasped again.

He felt Drew withdraw and then two fingers penetrated him and fucked his ass. It felt good but he didn't feel full and wanted more still.

"Fuck me, Drew, fuck me please," he pleaded.

Drew heard Dave asking him to fuck. This had never even entered his head previously. But now he didn't want to do anything else. This to him was the ultimate act that two men could perform together. He stood and wet his cock with some spit then he positioned himself as close to Dave as he could. He held his cock in his hand and rubbed the head of it against Dave's anus. He pushed with his hips slowly, steadily against Dave and he felt his cock slip into him.

Drew could feel a tight ring of muscle on the head and then the shaft of his cock. As he pushed deeper into Dave, the ring worked magic on him. The stimulation that ring of muscle provided up and down his shaft and the warmth and not friction but rubbing on the head and shaft from Dave's inner walls was like nothing he'd ever felt before. It was so unlike intercourse with a vagina.

Tess had a good view of Drew fingering Dave and was so turned on she began to rub her clitoris again. Now Drew stood up and she couldn't see. She got down off the armchair and moved around beside the two men. She saw Drew push his cock into Dave. It was such an erotic sight that she again started to massage her clit.

Drew was now fucking Dave quite steadily. His hands were on his hips, holding on and using them to increase the power of his thrusting that seemed to be coming naturally to him.

Tess could see that Dave's cock was rock hard and the veins on it were swollen. She knew that he would be cumming soon with the anal stimulation he was receiving. She reached for a towel and spread it on the chair under his cock which was dripping precum.

Dave could hold back no longer so he reached for his own cock and gave it a couple of purposeful stokes. His precum was slippery and allowed his hand to slide easily over himself.

Tess was now fingering herself again. She was past caring that she was masturbating in front of her lovers. She was now in a state of lust. She was watching two men fuck like animals, she felt it was a pure raw lust.

Dave came first, grunting and gasping as he spurted his seed into the towel underneath him. His orgasm was hard and he had to grip the chair back with his spare hand to remain in position for Drew's pounding dick.

Drew felt in perfect control. It felt wonderful to have the power to make another man come by ass fucking him. It wasn't a domination sort of thing, he was proud of his sexual prowess and the control he was displaying by not cumming before Dave. He knew that as a fuck it would not have been nearly so thrilling if he had come before Dave. It would have been such a let down to his partner if he'd come and left him wanting more.

As Dave's orgasm subsided, he wanted Drew to ejaculate deep within him, a consummation of their relationship. He tightened his muscle a bit and changed the angle Drew was entering him just a degree or two to put more pressure on Drew's dick. He felt Drew push into him fully and hold him hard against his pubic bone. Then he felt the surging and pulsing of Drew's penis as he emptied his semen deep inside him.

Drew had made love to only two women in his life, and they were tender loving moments. This was different for him. He did not care that he was using Dave's body to satisfy himself. It was not intimate, it was almost primal. His sole aim at the point of ejaculation was to plant as much of his seed as deeply as he could into the body he was fucking. There was now was no thought of pleasure for his partner, it was completely selfish.

Drew came in waves. His pelvic muscles contracted and pumped his semen into Dave. Drew's head went back. Sweat drenched his body from his exertion and the heat from the fireplace. He held Dave's hips tightly until his penis was spent and then he collapsed onto Dave's back.

Tess watched her two men. She was again rubbing herself. She was going to cum as soon as they had. She saw Dave's cock shoot his milky cum into the towel and then she looked at Drew. He had a wild look in his eyes as he pumped himself into Dave. His whole body tensed and he was grunting with each thrust. He was perspiring and his skin glistened in the firelight. Then he pushed into Dave, his head went back and he was cumming. He made a loud 'ahhhhh' sound and she could see his stomach and pelvic muscles convulsing.

Her own orgasm was building now as she feverishly rubbed her clitoris. This was new for her too. Tess had never seen two males fuck. She kept her eyes on Drew as he slumped onto Dave's back, his penis still buried deep in the anus he'd just used. She moaned loudly and quickly as her orgasm rushed to meet her. Her juices flooded on to her hand and down her legs. It felt so slutty to be masturbating in front of her lovers and she was not embarrassed, but oh so turned on.

Tess tried to stand but her legs were wobbly from the position she had been squatting in and the aftermath of her orgasm. She sort of half staggered, half fell back into the other arm chair.

Dave felt Drew's penis begin to soften so he moved forward a little and disengaged from him. He turned and fell into a sitting position. Drew slid down to be sitting next to his left leg on the floor, he put his shoulder and head on Dave's thigh and rested. He found that his hand had some how begun to play with Dave's now soft dick. He was not trying to arouse him but just wanted to feel him.

Nobody spoke for three or four minutes. Drew and Dave were both staring into the fire, Tess was staring at them. Dave finally looked at Tess.

"What's wrong, Tess?" he asked as he started to rise from his seat.

Drew moved to allow Dave to go to her and also looked in her direction.

Tess was looking in the direction of the two men. She had tears streaming down her face.

"I don't know," she sobbed, "It's just... I know that I can't give what you two guys just had together."

"Tess, darling, you don't have to give us sex like that," Dave started, "That was sex between men, no woman can give that. What you give us is so much more than sex. You give us love and tenderness."

"But you were both so immersed in it,"she said, "I want that with both of you."

"Tess, that was just raw sex. We were doing what pleased us," Dave tried to explain, "When we are with you we want you to be our focus, we both love you and want you to be happy."

"I am happy that you guys can be like that together. Now you have something between you. You have a bond that is strong, what you did for each other just then showed me that." she said, "I know the three of us can work at this relationship and all be happy. I love you both so much. I am scared it will end."

Dave had his arms around her and Drew moved across and joined them in a three way embrace.

"We are going to be happy together forever," Drew added.

They sat and comforted Tess until the fire started to die down.

"I think I need a shower and a good sleep," said Drew, "Tomorrow is another day and I can't wait."

Published 
Written by Bipeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments