Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Weekend

"Keifer's plan for a wild weekend will change everything"

52
33 Comments 33
14.8k Views 14.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Competition Entry: New Experiences
Lydia was rushing to her car and checking her messages at the same time. She was frustrated that the plans she had were now derailed thanks in part to a late staff meeting when saw she missed a call from her husband Keifer with a message.

“Hey Lydia, called to let you know we’re on our way home. Stevie is looking forward to a great steak dinner.”

Lydia froze in her tracks. She listened to the message again. ‘Who is Stevie and why is he coming to dinner tonight?’ she thought.

She quickly went back through several text messages and voicemails and without finding a record of anyone named Stevie. She called Keifer only to get his voicemail. “Keifer, what do you mean ‘Stevie is looking forward to a great steak dinner?’ Who is Stevie and why is he coming to dinner?”

Exasperated, she hung up and jumped into her car. Lydia dashed through the closest market grabbing a package of thick cut ribeye steaks, some ears of corn, and a bottle of Robert Mondavi-Woodbridge Cabernet Sauvignon since it went so well with steak. She knew there was something else she needed; all she could think of was the message from Keifer. She thought back and couldn’t come up with any moment where he had mentioned anyone named Stevie. While she waited in line, she back through and checked text messages and old voicemails to find nothing.

“Last minute dinner plans?” asked the cashier.

“Something like that,” she said as she paid the bill, then ran from the store and quickly drove home.

She walked in to see Keifer and a handsome younger man with dark hair and tanned skin sitting on their couch laughing and enjoying a beer. “You’re late,” snapped Keifer.

“Staff meeting ran late,” she said and darted into the kitchen, neglecting to mention the last minute dinner guest or the requisite trip to the store.

Lydia turned on the oven, opened the wine, poured herself a glass, and began preparing dinner. “How would you gentlemen like your steaks cooked?” she called out.

“You know how I like mine,” exclaimed Keifer, “and Stevie likes his rare.”

“Okay,” Lydia shouted back, rolling her eyes and growling at the thought of making dinner for a perfect stranger. She knew it would only lead a fight and not the sex she was counting on later, so she took a large drink of her wine and sighed.

“And bring us another beer, woman!” bellowed Keifer.

She quickly grabbed two beers, noticing there was extra beer in the fridge, and took them to the living room. “Here you go.”

“Lydia, this is my friend Stevie. Stevie, my wife, Lydia.”

Stevie stood up, towering over Lydia, and extended his hand. “It’s an honor to meet you and thank you for dinner.”

“You’re welcome,” said Lydia, as Stevie’s hand took hers, causing sparks to fly up her arm. “Though to be honest, I didn’t know you were coming.”

“Really? I was under the impression you were all excited about this,” said Stevie.

Lydia scowled at Keifer, then said, “Well, I really need to check on dinner. Excuse me.”

As Lydia left the room, she heard Keifer say, “I told her, but it seems my wife forgot yet again. Well, you know women.”

As Lydia put the corn into the water and the steaks in the oven, she thought about Keifer’s snide comment. She knew she didn’t forget anything; he failed to tell her once again. She set the table, lit some candles, took a deep breath, and emptied her glass of wine.


It was just dinner after all, she thought, and worst case scenario they could have sex in the morning instead. She knew she had to take advantage of their daughters being away for the week and not ruin any chances of getting laid.
“Dinner’s ready!” she called as she set the food on the table and filled her glass of wine. Everyone sat down for a meal of steak, corn on the cob, and a pasta side.

“Perfect steak,” said Stevie, between bites.

“Thank you.”

“So tell me a bit about yourself Lydia.”

“I would think Keifer would have done that already,” she said.

“I want to hear you tell it,” said Stevie. There was clearly a hint of interest in his voice.

“I work at Nelson Communications as the front desk receptionist. It’s not a hard job nor is it glamorous, but it’s a good job.”

“Lydia’s been there for many years now,” said Keifer.

“Yes, I believe I was speaking with Lydia,” said Stevie, glaring at Keifer. “Tell me about your kids.”

“The girls are great. Maddie is 15 and Abby is 12. They’re visiting Keifer’s parents this week for spring break. Keifer wanted a son, but after Abby was born I had my tubes tied. I didn’t want twenty girls just so Keifer could try for his one boy.”

“How did you two meet?”

Lydia looked over at Keifer curiously, then said, “High school. Keifer was my first love. I even remember telling my best friend that I was going to marry him some day. She said I was crazy.”

“I can see that,” said Stevie. “But you proved her wrong.”

“Amy can’t keep a man to save her life,” said Keifer.

“She’s had some bad luck with men in the past, but the guy she’s with now I think is a real keeper.”

Keifer rolled his eyes. “I’ve heard that bullshit before.”

“Tell me about Amy,” said Stevie.

“Amy and I met in high school in geometry class and we’ve been best friends since. Hell, she’s the one who introduced Keifer and I. She’s been divorced twice and her son is our godson. She’s been there for me and I’ve been there for her in both the good and bad times.”

“Where does she live?”

“California.”

“Oh wow, that’s a fair distance.”

“When Keifer decided we needed a change, we moved here. The rest as you might say, is history.”

“Keifer decided?” questioned Stevie.

“Yes,” said Keifer. “I was sick of California and I hated my job so we sold our house and moved here.”

There was a clear look of unhappiness in Lydia’s face.

“Well lucky for me you two made this move. Oh, and thank you again for a delicious dinner Lydia,” said Stevie, wiping his mouth with his napkin.

“You’re welcome and thank you,” said Lydia.

“I told you she could cook,” said Keifer.

“Cook, she’s practically a gourmet chef!” said Stevie. “I see now why Keifer married you.

Lydia blushed. “I’m flattered.”

“If I had known this deal would’ve included a dinner like this, I would have agreed to this way sooner.”

“Deal? What deal?” asked Lydia.

Keifer cleared his throat, hesitated slightly, then said, “Stevie is spending the weekend with us.”

“Oh?”

“And he’s going to fuck me.”

Lydia choked on her wine. “Excuse me?”

“Keifer asked if I’d be willing to have a possible threesome where I would have the chance to fuck him.”

“Are you gay?” she asked Stevie, thought the question was directed at Keifer.

“I’m bisexual,” explained Stevie, “your husband is what we call bi-curious. If you don’t want to participate, I totally understand.”

“Participate? What do you mean participate?” questioned Lydia.

Keifer sighed, “Don’t make more out of this than it is, Lydia.”

“More out of what?” she snapped. “The fact you want to fuck another man and you want me to ‘participate’ or the fact you’ve been planning this for a while?”

“Woman!” barked Keifer. “You will not shame me!”

“Yes dear,” whispered Lydia, her head hanging down.

There was an awkward silence, then Stevie asked, “Do you have any questions for me Lydia?”

Lydia shook her head; though it was clear to Stevie she did, she refused to voice them.

“Well then,” continued Stevie, “let’s clear the table and do the dishes real quick.”

Everyone helped clear the table and Stevie helped Lydia wash the dishes while Keifer disappeared into the master bedroom. Once everything was dry and put away, they entered the bedroom where Keifer was lying on the bed, naked.

“Did you do it?” asked Stevie.

“Did he do what?” asked Lydia

“Yes I did,” said Keifer, “and my ass is ready. Now woman, come and show Stevie how well you suck my cock.”

“He gave himself an enema,” said Stevie, placing his hand gently on her shoulder. “Now, if you are willing to join us, undress please, then things can move faster.”

Nodding, Lydia and Stevie stripped down. She crawled onto the bed, took Keifer’s cock into her hand and led it to her mouth. She pushed his foreskin back and sucked his cockhead into her mouth inch by inch. Keifer moaned softly, watching his member disappear into her mouth.

As Lydia’s head bobbed up and down, Stevie crawled onto the bed began and licking Keifer’s shaft. They kept it this way for a few minutes, when Lydia slid Keifer’s cock out and Stevie slid it into his own mouth. Keifer moaned louder as the pair tag-teamed the blowjob. Occasionally they would kiss with Keifer’s cock caught between their mouths causing Keifer to squirm and moan loudly. Lydia actually felt herself become wetter with each kiss.

“Time to fuck your wife,” said Stevie.

Keifer pulled Lydia up and mounted her quickly. Fortunately, she was well lubricated as his hard cock entered her pussy and she moaned with each thrust. Lydia could tell he would cum before she would if he didn’t slow down soon. Stevie watched the pair fuck as he stroked his cock.

“Sandwich time,” said Stevie.

Keifer stopped moving, his cock buried deep in Lydia’s pussy, as Stevie got behind him and smeared some lube into his ass. “Don’t worry Keifer, I’ll go slow.”

Lydia looked into Stevie’s eyes. She could tell he didn’t like the way Keifer had treated her and wondered why he was still willing to fuck Keifer. Stevie’s cock pressed against Keifer’s pucker. “I do so love virgins.”

Keifer moaned loudly as he felt his ass stretched for the first time. After a few thrusts to loosen and expand Keifer’s anal passage, Stevie’s cock was fully embedded. His balls ganged against Keifer’s, bouncing them off her own wet pussy and ass.

“Now, fuck your wife.”

Keifer resumed fucking Lydia, though his range of motion was severely limited. Not only was he fucking Lydia, he was being fucked in the ass by Stevie. The combined feeling was quickly becoming too much for him. He looked at Lydia and said, “I’m close!”

Lydia squeezed her kegel muscles around Keifer’s throbbing cock; the one fucking her pussy with short, emphatic, staccato strokes and moaned. She could feel the difference in Keifer’s cock, especially with one filling his ass at the same time. It felt bigger, longer, and stronger. Now she was certain he would cum sooner than she hoped and thus, she would miss out on her own orgasm. She squeezed his cock tightly and imagined Stevie fucking her mouth.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” screamed Keifer as he filled Lydia’s pussy with his spunk.

Stevie grasped Keifer’s hips firmly and pounded into him harder, also filling his ass with ropes of sticky cum. Once the dual orgasms were over, Stevie pulled out of Keifer’s ass, cum dripping from his cock, and slipped into the bathroom.

KylieNoah1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieNoah1

Keifer kissed Lydia and said, “Thank you baby. That was the best orgasm I’ve ever had.”

As Lydia lay there on her back, Keifer climbed off and entered the bathroom just as Stevie stepped out. Lydia climbed out of the bed and said, “I’ll go fix the sofa for you.”

“Sofa? I was under the impression I was sharing the bed with the two of you.”

Lydia looked at the king size bed, rolled her eyes and sighed, “Yeah, I guess there’s room for three.”

Stevie pulled Lydia in close and whispered a question, “You didn’t cum, did you?”

“It doesn’t matter.”

“Yes, it does.”

“Shh!” she hissed as the bathroom door opened.

“Something wrong?” asked Keifer.

“Yeah,” said Stevie, “poor Lydia’s needed to piss for some time now.”

Lydia blushed and dashed into the bathroom, emptied her bladder, then returned to see Stevie in her bed with Keifer. The air in the bedroom was a mixture of raw sex and cologne.

“Should I take the couch?”

“Nonsense!” said Stevie. “We’ll make room for you.”

Stevie started to move when Keifer said, “She’s my wife dude. She’ll sleep next to me.”

Lydia climbed into bed next to Keifer and the three fell asleep. The next morning, Lydia slipped out of bed, put on a long t-shirt, and traipsed into the kitchen. She started a pot of coffee and tried to come up with a plan for breakfast.

“Shit!” she hissed. “No eggs.”

That was the one thing she forgot to grab at the store on her way home. After some searching, she decided to make biscuits and gravy with sausages, though without eggs, it was going to be somewhat missing.

During preparation, she heard a strange noise came from their bedroom. She stepped over to look into their bedroom in time to see Stevie fucking Keifer’s ass the way she wanted Keifer to fuck her pussy – in a doggy-style position. I was apparent to Lydia both and Stevie and Keifer were enjoying the pounding Keifer was receiving. Just looking at their faces was all it took Sweat dripping off Stevie’s brow, Keifer with his head down on the bed, fists grabbing at the sheets. Someone was getting fucked royally and she wasn’t sure if it was Keifer or herself.

Witnessing this raw sex act caused moisture to run between her legs and a pain to burn within her soul. It was clear Keifer enjoyed being Stevie’s bitch more than he enjoyed fucking her. She wondered if this was a sign her marriage was over. With a heavy heart, she returned to the kitchen, wiping a tear from her eye, started warming up the oven, and opened the two cans of biscuits.

It wasn’t long until Stevie emerged wearing his boxers and said, “Oh yes, coffee!”

“It’ll be ready in a few; how do you take it?”

“The same way I take my women; strong and sweet.”

“What’s for breakfast, woman?” asked Keifer, stepping out of the bedroom wearing a robe.

“Biscuits and gravy,” she said.

“With eggs and sausage?”

“No, I’m sorry. We’re out of eggs.”

“How can we have biscuits and gravy without eggs?” questioned Keifer.

“I’d offer to run to the store,” said Stevie, “but I don’t have my car, remember?”

“Right,” snapped Keifer. “I’ll go.”

Keifer dashed into the bedroom and got dressed as Lydia poured herself and Stevie some coffee.

“Thank you,” said Stevie.

“Do we need anything else?” growled Keifer.

“No,” said Lydia. “Unless you want some juice.”

“I’d love some orange juice,” said Stevie.

“Fine, I’ll be back,” said Keifer as he left.

Once Keifer’s car was gone, Stevie said, “Is he always like that?”

“Like what?”

“Borderline bully.”

“He’s just under a lot of stress,” she said, spraying the pan with a non-stick cooking spray for the biscuits.

“So much so that he doesn’t bother to make sure you cum during sex.”

Lydia separated the biscuits and placed them evenly on the pan. “I told you last night it doesn’t matter.”

“That’s where you’re wrong. If you were my woman it would totally fucking matter.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean if you hadn’t cum from my fucking you, then I would have eaten your pussy to at least two orgasms.”

Lydia’s cheeks flushed red. “That sounds really nice.”

“Ya know,” said Stevie, leaning into Lydia, “I was promised you both.”

“Wait… what!?”

“Oh yes, that was part of the deal.”

“And Keifer agreed to this?”

“He sure did,” purred Stevie, pressing against her back and rubbing his steel hard cock in the crack of her t-shirt covered ass. “And right now, I want to eat your sweet pussy.”

“I’m fixing breakfast.”

“So? The oven is warming up, we’ve got time, and you’re not wearing any panties.”

Stevie spun Lydia around and kissed her as he lifted her shirt up and over her head. He admired her full, round breasts as they rose and fell with each labored breath. He lifted her onto the kitchen counter, pushed her legs apart, leaned over and began sliding his tongue between her labia. Lydia moaned as she felt her nether-lips being pushed apart and Stevie’s tongue pressed inside her pussy.

Over the next few minutes Lydia’s mind raced, sweat poured down her face, back, and chest as Stevie licked and sucked her pussy and clit. It had been too long since she had a man, any man, lick her pussy and make her want to cum. It was also the first time she had been touched sexually by a man other than Keifer since they were married. The cold surface of the granite counter under her ass mixed with the heat she was feeling between her legs. She tugged on her nipples and felt her orgasm grow closer.

Stevie savored Lydia’s sweet taste as she squirmed and moaned under his control. He sucked her clit into his mouth, slid two fingers into her pussy, and felt her orgasm strike. Lydia screamed as her body shook, her toes curled, and her nectar flowed onto Stevie’s fingers and face. Stevie purred in return as he sucked and savored his sweet reward.

Lydia’s head was spinning. It was the first major orgasm she had in years without the use of a sex toy. Once she recovered, Stevie helped her off the counter, kissed her deeply, and then spun her around forcing her tits down onto the granite surface.

“Now! It’s my turn to fuck you!”

Stevie had his rock-hard cock out and pressed against her pussy. He rubbed the head along her slit, coating the top of his cock with her juices. With one simple adjustment and he slid fully inside her. Lydia moaned loudly as she felt her vagina filled with the foreign cock. Stevie grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back as he began to thrust deeply into her.

Lydia moaned as she stood bend over in the kitchen, splayed out onto the counter and being fucked the way she had longed for. Why couldn’t Keifer have done this to me sooner? she thought.

His cock filled her perfectly and the thrill of being fucked by this man on the kitchen counter quickly brought on her second orgasm. Stevie smiled wickedly as he felt her pussy squeeze around his cock with her orgasm. He saw the beads of sweat run down her slender back as she thrashed about attempting to impale herself further on his cock.

A shadow at the window caught Stevie’s eye and he smiled. Keifer was watching him fuck his wife and knew he had made her cum. Stevie smacked Lydia’s ass, making her squeal, began pounding harder and said, “You like my cock fucking you, don’t you?”

“Y-ye-yes!” panted Lydia.

“This! Pussy! Is! Mine!” he growled with each thrust and smacked her ass cheeks, creating red mark where his hand struck.

“Oh! Oh! Yes!”

“You like being my little slut, don’t you?” he bellowed, pulling her hair, pounding her pussy, and reddening her ass.

“Y-ye-yes!” she screamed.

Stevie pulled her hair again, forcing her to arch her back as he reached under her hips, teasing her swollen clit. “Cum for me again my lovely.”

Stevie pinched her clit pushing her over the edge, bringing her to a third screaming orgasm and bringing him to his own. He leaned over and kissed and nibbled on her shoulder until he left a small hickey. Lydia panted, trying to catch her breath, and eventually came down from her three powerful orgasms.

“Go clean yourself up and I’ll put the biscuits in the oven for you,” he purred in her ear.

“O… okay,” she stuttered, grabbing her t-shirt and stumbling toward the bathroom.

Keifer stepped inside as Stevie was pulling up his boxers. The air was thick with the aroma of the raw, passionate sex Stevie and Lydia had just engaged in.

“Where’s Lydia?”

“In the bathroom.”

“What’s going on?”

Stevie smiled as he put the biscuits in the oven and set the timer. “Nothing. I just finished fucking your wife’s cunt to three orgasms.”

“You what?” snapped Keifer.

“You fucking heard me, Keifer! Last night I watched you belittle and bitch at your wife who did nothing but try to please your sorry, limp-dick ass. Hell, you didn’t do anything to get her ready or make her cum; but you had no problem getting yourself off.”

“You have a lot of nerve–”

“Calling you out on your bullshit? Let’s remember who came to whom? You sought me out knowing full well my reputation. So let me clue you in. Things are going to change around here, starting with how you treat your wife.”

“I treat my wife just fine,” replied Keifer, though the lack of confidence was clear in his voice.

“If that were the case, then I wouldn’t be here. Would I? Now, you will no longer refer to your wife as ‘woman,’ you will speak to her in a polite manner. If I allow you to fuck her, you will make sure she cums.”

“If you allow me to fuck her?”

“Yes, with a big emphasis on ‘IF’. Now, after we eat breakfast, we’ll return to the bedroom where you will watch me fuck your wife, eat her pussy, and she will suck my cock. If you behave, we might let you play a part. If not, well then, you’ll suffer the consequence of watching. Is that clear?”

Keifer stared up at Stevie for a moment, then lowered his head and said, “Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, sir.”

Lydia had been standing in the doorway listening to the whole thing and wondering what was going on. She stepped out timidly and asked, “Did you get the eggs?”

“Answer her,” ordered Stevie.

“Yes.”

“What’s going on?”

Stevie smiled wickedly. “Keifer sought me out because I’m a man who makes cuckolds out of lousy husbands. I told him from the start that if I did this, we did it my way. I’ve seen how shitty he’s treated you and that’s going to change right now. I’m going to teach him how to make love to you so you will always cum. Trust me when I say, the phrase, ‘ladies first’ will take on a whole new meaning in your marriage.”

“Do I get a say in this?” she asked.

“Of course you do, my dear,” said Stevie. “How rude of me. Here I am making all these decisions without even considering what you might think or even want. I would, however, ask that you fix breakfast and eat before any decisions are made. We can also address any of those unasked questions from last night you had.”

Lydia took the eggs and made everyone a hardy breakfast. As they sat at the table, Stevie explained his plan for the couple and his new role in both their marriage and their sex life. Lydia asked a number of questions about what a cuckold was and why he wanted to do what he was doing. Keifer sat quietly and listened.

After breakfast, the table was cleared and the dishes were done. Then true to his word, Stevie took Lydia into the master bedroom and with Keifer watching, fucked her to multiple orgasms, ate her pussy to one, and had her suck his cock until it was thoroughly clean.

Published 
Written by NymphWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments