Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Holiday Twist

"The holiday we had was a far cry from the holiday we booked!"

42
12 Comments 12
31.9k Views 31.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Famous Story
At the start of the year my hubby, J and I were having dinner with some friends, Julie and Paul, when we got to talking about summer holidays. I knew Julie and Paul had been going through a tough patch so when they suggested we all book somewhere together I thought it could do them good.

To save money we booked a big apartment that had two double beds in the same room. Privacy wouldn't be an issue really. We'd all seen each other naked and certainly weren't shy about performing in front of each other. Besides, the lights would probably be out when we wanted to make love or one of the couples would disappear for a while. As for nudity? Well as I said, we'd all been naked together and both Julie and I were planning on going topless anyway. There really wasn't much more to see.

So we booked out holiday to Menorca and counted down the days.

This was where things started to change. Julie and Paul split up about a month before the holiday. It wasn't the best break up ever so he decided he didn't want to come with us. We were told that because it was so late we couldn't cancel his booking. Or at least we could but would still have to pay the same price. But we were told that we could change the name if she could find someone else. There would still be a fee but it would be much less. She asked around a few friends but in the end, only one lad, Dan, could get the time off work. It was a guy I didn't really know that well but he was quite attractive. J had played golf with him a few times and said he was ok. So that was that.

I spoke to Julie about the room arrangements now the dynamics had changed and she just said to do what felt comfortable. Although they would be sharing a bed, she wasn't planning on sleeping with him and was now having second thoughts about being topless. She said she'd decide when we got there. I told J and he was a little gutted. He loves me being topless and was desperate to see her breasts again but agreed with whatever made me comfortable.

Then with only a week to go J had his leave cancelled due to work commitments. Luckily we had insurance that would cover his costs but not mine if I cancelled as well! We were both gutted but he insisted I still went as I'd so been looking forward to it and needed a break. I told Julie who was also gutted (pretty sure she still fancies J), but agreed to it being the three of us. At least now she didn't have to share a bed with Dan. She said she'd just climb in with me. I swear she had a twinkle in her eye when she said that.

Anyway, the day of the flight arrived, suitcases were packed and we headed to the airport. Straight away we started drinking to get ourselves in the holiday mood. It was an evening flight so we didn't get to our apartment until gone ten. We dropped the bags, got changed and went for a walk to find a bar. To be fair to Dan, he didn't try and look at us as we were changing. It turns out he was a shy lad who had also recently split from his girlfriend. It turns out that that girlfriend was the only person he'd ever slept with, seen naked or had seen him naked. This made me warm to him. A lot.

By about 1 in the morning we were all pretty hammered and very tired. We wanted to make the most of the sun the next day so decided to call it a night. We walked back along the beach, paddling our feet in the sea. The sea was so warm at that time of night that Dan said he was gonna come back for a swim one night when he was more organised. Julie stopped in her tracks and asked what was stopping him.

"Er, no swimming shorts," was his reply.

"Why don't you go in your boxer shorts, or better still go naked?" Julie suggested.

Although it was pretty dark I could tell he was blushing. To break his tension I said that if he wanted to swim in his shorts then as it was dark, no one would be able to see anything.

With that, he took off his shirt, revealing a well toned body, and shyly dropped his shorts to the floor. As he ran into the sea, I lifted my dress over my head and followed him in my underwear. I looked back and realised Julie hadn't followed me.

"Why aren't you joining us?" I yelled.

"I don't have a bra on," she replied.

Now this was a first, Julie being shy about being seen naked. I guess it was because it was a good friend she didn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable.

"Cover yourself with your hands," I yelled back. "It's lovely in here."

With that, she looked round, lifted her dress and used an arm to cover her boobs. Then she ran in and dived under the water. Dan pretty much kept his distance, I think trying not to embarrass anyone bless him. After about ten minutes of swimming about we thought we could hear voices heading our way, so decided it was a good time to get out. Julie went first so she could get her dress on without any bother then me and Dan walked out together. I caught him sneaking a little look at my body which must have turned him on a little. I only say that because there was a definite movement down below.

After we had re-dressed we slowly walked back to the apartment and to shower and dry off. It only had one bathroom so Dan went in first. He walked out with a towel round his waist. That was the first chance I'd had to see how hot his body was. Perfectly toned and not a hair on his chest. Julie caught me looking and grinned. We then went in the bathroom together. We'd seen each other naked so many times and obviously slept together a few times so there was no point hiding from each other. We jumped in together and washed each others bodies. Just as we were getting carried away, Dan knocked on the door asking how long we'd be. That bought us back down to earth with a bump, so we finished off and got out. Dan was stood in his boxers shorts apparently needing the toilet. We let him past, got dried and got into bed. Both of us decided to wear a t shirt, where as normally we'd be naked.

It was a bit strange to begin with, me and Julie in one bed, and Dan, an almost complete stranger to me in the other. Especially being dressed, but that's what we had decided. Dan turned out the lights and after a little chat fell asleep. I said good night to Julie and lay awake. Trouble was I was very horny. The mix of alcohol, having this strange lad just a few feet away, and my shower with Julie had left me in need of an orgasm.

I reached a hand down and very quietly started stroking my clit. I was so wet. I wasn't sure how I was going to keep quiet and thought about going back to the bathroom to sort myself out. Just then I heard Julie whisper, "Shall I do that for you?" What could I say?

Actually, nothing, her hand was already on mine moving it away. She slid her fingers in and expertly played with me. Within seconds I had climaxed. My whole body shuddered.

"You owe me," she whispered.

For the next few minutes I lay there, unable to move. How I'd kept quite and not woken Dan was beyond me.

The next morning Dan gave me a strange look with a little grin! It made me wonder if he had heard anything. I was going to have to find out before the end of the holiday. But for now it was off to the beach. We still hadn't decided about being topless yet. In the back of my mind I wanted to, but I was conscious of Dan. I would play it by ear and see what Julie did or anyone else on the beach for that matter. Either way, I had a bikini that wouldn't leave much to the imagination. We picked our sunbed and slipped off the sun dresses we were wearing. Dan took off his shirt again, and once more I found myself staring.

He took out the sun cream and started rubbing it on his body. Now I was definitely staring. But used the opportunity to offer to do his back. He agreed, so I sat behind him with my legs either side. I'm sure he enjoyed me slowly rubbing it in as much as I did doing it. He certainly didn't move for a few minutes after I'd finished. I could only think he was hiding something down below again! I looked across at Julie who was settling down to lie on her front.

"Want your back doing?" I asked. "Yes," she said.

So I moved over to her sunbed and started rubbing. All this was making me horny again. I rubbed into her legs, her thighs and up her back. I moved my hand under her bikini string to make sure it covered. Dan was pretending not to watch while I was doing this, but he didn't hide it very well. Julie then reached back and untied the string. Maybe she had decided topless was the way ahead. Dan had clearly seen enough and told us he needed to cool off.

I finished off and asked if the bikini top was coming off. I didn't want to be the only one I told her. She was still undecided but definitely didn't want any marks on her back. I sat back on the sun lounger and took out my book. Just then Dan came back, looking like Daniel Craig in James Bond, very hot!

"Hannah needs sun cream rubbing on too, Dan," Julie said.

I glared at her and she just smiled. Dan mumbled something, but agreed. I rolled over onto my front and reached behind to unhook my bikini top. Dan paused for a minute until Julie pointed out I didn't want a white line either. Just as he was finished Julie said to Dan that I had something to ask him. I looked at her puzzled. Dan told me to go ahead but as I had no idea what she was on about I didn't know what to say!

"She wants to know if you have any objection to her going topless with you here," she said.

Dan mumbled and stuttered before eventually saying that he didn't have a problem.

I could have killed her, but told Dan I was only thinking about it and didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. I also said I was only going to if Julie did too.

"You girls do whatever makes you comfortable," he said.

With that, she grinned, sat up and turned over letting her boobs out on display for the first time. I swear I heard Dan gasp. Poor lad didn't know where to look.

AgataMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataMoons

It turns out his old girlfriend would never dream of going topless on a beach. So he was shocked that two friends would. Especially as I was married but there on my own. Within a few minutes I too turned around to let him see me for the first time. By now he was getting used to it so there was less of a reaction. Either that or mine boobs weren't as nice! Either way, everyone relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the day. I think Dan's highlight was watching us rub sun cream on our boobs a few times.

As the hours ticked away we decided that was enough for one day. We were ready for a freshen up and some food. As we headed back to our room we decided to grab some food there and then before getting changed and heading out for the night. We had a nice meal and a few more drinks and walked back. All of us tired from being in the sun all day. As we walked in Julie said she was first in the shower, she walked over to her side of the bed, lifted off her dress and undid her bikini again. We both looked at her.

"You and everyone else has seen them on the beach, I'm hardly gonna cover up in here am I?"

 She had a good point. and off she went. She came back out twenty minutes later in a pair of skimpy knickers. I'm sure if the light was right you could have seen through them. She looked really sexy. And she knew it! I then followed suit and went for mine. By the time I was done Julie had fallen asleep on the bed. Dan went for his as I dried off. I too was walking around in next to nothing.

As I sat on the bed I noticed the bathroom door hadn't closed properly. Dan was stood there in all his glory. I watched for a few minutes and suddenly he started to play with himself. Obviously seeing the two of us had been far too much for him. I watched for what seemed like ages. Needless to say, this was making me as horny as hell and before I knew it I was playing with myself. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Suddenly his body tensed and he shot his cum all over the wall. That was too much for me as I came too. I must have made a noise because he looked over at me.

Our eyes met. He was horrified. I stood up to go and calm him down. The trouble is I wasn't thinking and just walked right in. There he was in all his glory, cum trickling out his cock and on his hand.

He tried to cover himself and protest for me to get out. I reassured him and told him to move his hand. Reluctantly he did so. There we were, stood with him naked and hard and me in just a pair of pants! I told him that it was incredibly erotic watching him. Slowly he started to relax. He couldn't take his eyes off my breasts. As we talked I discovered that he had only ever seen his girlfriend naked. He had been a one woman man. So the sight of the two of us on the beach had been to much. I asked him if he'd like to touch my boobs. Obviously he did, so he reached out and grabbed one, then the other.

With one hand on each breasts he started to twitch and where he was slowly going soft he suddenly sprang back to life. I reached out and grabbed hold of him. He still had cum on the end of his cock. I wiped it all over the tip and started to stroke him. We were interrupted by Julie calling us. He grabbed his towel to cover up and I pretended that I was cleaning my teeth. We got sorted just in time as the door swung open!

"What's going on in here?" asked Julie.

I told her I was desperate to get a taste out of my mouth and as Dan had finished he didn't mind me coming in. He smiled at her and walked out. Julie followed and I finished off. Once in the bedroom Julie and I started choosing what to wear. Usual girlie thing of holding up all our different dresses, choosing shoes, and everything. We still hadn't decided what to do that night yet. We turned to ask Dan his opinion just as he dropped his towel to stand naked in front of us. We both froze. This was a new improved confident, Dan. Julie looked at me.

"Wow," she mouthed.

"Do you have to stare?" asked Dan.

"Sorry, we just wanted your opinion, you caught us off guard and you look.... well, you look hot!" said Julie. Dan and I grinned at each other.

"So what shall we wear?" asked Julie.

"I don't mind, but how about we get some beers in and have a night drinking on the balcony. Maybe we could go for another swim tonight," suggested Dan.

That suited me fine. Dan quickly finished getting dressed and volunteered to go to the shops for the drinks. As soon as he was out the door Julie went off on one.

"Did you see that body? I have to have that cock! Why have we only just realised how hot he is?"

She was on a mission. When she finally let me speak I just laughed, agreed with her and said that his cock felt as good as it looked. I walked to the kitchen with a grin on my face waiting for Julie to respond.

"What the f?" asked Julie.

I then explained everything that I'd seen and what she nearly caught us doing. She couldn't believe it.

"But your married!" she said with a grin.

"I know, but it's not like I've never cheated before. I'm sure J will be expecting something to happen if I'm away with you."

She laughed and agreed, "So what do we do now?"

"I don't know, get drunk, get naked and have a bloody good time."

Julie agreed that that was a great idea. Shortly after Dan came back.

"Hannah told me everything," Julie piped up before he'd even sat down. He looked at me and blushed.

"Don't think you're getting away with it that easy. If she gets to touch then so do I." He blushed again. It was very sweet just how shy and embarrassed he got.

"I want to know everything about you now, Dan. What you like to do, all your fantasies."

"Give the poor lad a chance. At least let him get drunk first," I suggested.

Julie agreed and opened the wine. She poured everyone a glass and raised a toast, "To us, to a great holiday and to trying new things."

As the evening wore on, Dan relaxed more and more. He told us all about his rather dull sex life, we told him some of our escapades. He was shocked but judging by the bulge in his shorts turned on. When we told him that we had slept together a few times he nearly shot his load.

"Now that's something I'd like to see," he said half joking, half serious.

Julie and I looked at each other and grinned. "Well a little kiss won't hurt to start with," I said.

I moved over to her and gently kissed her on the mouth. Our tongues explored each others mouths. Knowing how turned on Dan was, and likely watching, and the fact that we were being watched made me very wet, very quickly. Julie put her hand on my leg and moved it up my thigh. As she got to my pussy she smiled when she realised just how wet I was. I put my hand on her breast and opened my legs to give better access but also a better view for Dan.

I pulled my mouth away to make sure Dan was enjoying himself. We'd been so lost in each other that we hadn't realised he'd taken off his shorts and was busy stroking his cock. I smiled at him and he got embarrassed again. He stopped and tried to cover up.

"Don't stop, we want to watch."

He reached back down and started to stroke again. Julie and I stood up and undressed each other. She lifted my dress over my head and undid my bra. I undid her dress and let it fall to the floor. Typically she wasn't wearing a bra. She rarely did. Dan started to stroke faster. I was sure he wouldn't last long. "Let me do that for you," said Julie and walked towards him.

She reached down and took hold of him. I went alongside and finished undressing. I lifted his t shirt over his head and pulled his pants the rest of the way down. Julie then lowered her head and licked his shaft from top to bottom. I rubbed my hand over his muscular chest and heard him gasp as Julie took him all the way in her mouth. His ex rarely gave him blow jobs. Only when she had had a few drinks. And even then she didn't do it for long.

By now I had one hand on his chest and the other cupping his balls while Julie bobbed up and down. His face was one of pure ecstasy.

"I'm so close," he stammered. Julie started working her magic faster.

"When do I get to see you naked?" he said in short bursts, barley able to speak.

"You've seen me and I've only seen you breasts."

He had a good point, I stood up and lowered my knickers. As usual I was shaved totally smooth. He looked at my pussy and with that his whole body shook. It turns out he'd never seen a shaven pussy before either and that was just too much. He shot his load down Julie's throat almost causing her to choke.

"I'm so sorry!" he said.

"I didn't mean to do that." Julie looked at him, smiled, and swallowed it down.

"Wow, my ex would have killed me if I'd try to cum in her mouth. Let alone swallow it." As Julie stood up, she licked her lips.

"I hope you saved some of that for me." I said to her.

"Nope, you'll have to get your own!" she laughed. Dan slouched back in the chair.

"Best you join us being naked!" I said to her.

"You're the only one wearing anything now," she looked at us and grinned.

"So I am. And that's how I'm staying until I get to the sea. Who's coming?" she said.

Dan and I looked at each other, "Come on," I said.

"Tonight we skinny dip properly. Put your shorts back on."

I put my dress back on, he pulled up his shorts and off we went.

The rest of the week just got naughtier and naughtier. But maybe that's for another time...

For any of you that have read any of my previous stories you will know that I have a naughty streak. To be fair I have calmed down a lot lately, thus the reason for having such a long break from Lush! However, I had a very erotic time on holiday and wanted to share with you all what happened.

Published 
Written by hannahjane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments