Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife's Fantasy is About to Come True - Part 2

"A wife and her friend prepare her husband for anal"

28
8 Comments 8
36.0k Views 36.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
A few weeks ago I wrote about an experience I had with a well-hung man in a restroom. Several days later I told my wife what happened and admitted that I was disappointed I didn’t finish him in my mouth. Not only did she like it, but she wants to take it to another level. Within days she had me watching videos and reading how to give blow jobs. Next came the butt plugs - each one slightly larger than the other. She was preparing my ass for a dick. The first time she used the plugs on me I was on all fours doggy-style. I clenched as she pushed the plug in my virgin ass. There was a little pain followed by the most intense pleasure. As she worked the plug back-and-forth, I came all over myself. This went on for two weeks.

Then she ordered a 7-inch anal dildo to make sure I could handle the real thing. It reaches places the butt plugs never could. Against my wife's wishes, I opened it before she got home. I lubed my ass and the dildo and began to slide it in and out. I don't think my dick has ever been harder than it was as I fucked my ass for the first time. The next day I figured out I could use the suction cup to place the dildo on the wall in the shower. I bent over and backed into the dildo and took the entire thing in my ass. For the first time I imagined what it would be like to be bent over and fucked. The preparation was well underway.

We’ve been planning a vacation to Las Vegas with the idea that I would lose my bisexual virginity there. My wife has already done research and connected to other bisexual couples because she wants play too. I thought I would have more time to continue practicing on my own, but she had another plan.

Two nights ago a girlfriend of hers was in town and they went out to dinner. My wife and her friend have their own sexual history. Years ago my wife when to a party at this girl’s house and was too drunk to drive home, so she decided to spend the night there. Months later she told me the real story. Yes, she was drunk, but the reason she stayed was to have a threesome with her friend and her husband. I’ll share the details in another story, but initially the girls got into bed while the husband watched. It was my wife’s first taste of pussy and she was hooked. Soon the husband (who has a nine inch and very thick dick) joined in and the threesome was on.

Back to this story. After dinner my wife and her friend came back to our house. She had told her friend my story and she wanted to see it for herself. I was ordered to get all of the toys out and put them on the bed. Then I was told to take off of my clothes and get on my knees. Her friend lubed up the large dildo and ordered me to open my mouth. She pretended to be a man by holding the dildo at her crotch and forcing it down by throat. She kept asking me if I liked it, which I did. She asked if I wanted a real man in my mouth and I nodded yes. I sucked that dildo for her for twenty minutes while my wife and her friend touched each other and kissed.

Once satisfied that I could suck a cock, she brought out the anal dildo. They made me lube it up myself while they watched. At this point I was hard as a rock and ready to cum, but they would not allow me to touch myself.

Villian_red
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Villian_red

She told me to place the dildo on the floor and then lower myself onto it. At that point it felt so good that I closed my eyes and began going up-and-down on the dildo. But she didn't like me closing my eyes. She demanded that I look right at her while I fucked myself. I found this both uncomfortable and extremely hot at the same time. As I rode the dildo, my wife and her friend took off their clothes and got into a "69" position. I wanted to stop and watch, but her friend made sure I was focused on the dildo. At this point, cum was dripping out of my dick.

A few minutes later I was told to stop and ordered to sit in the chair in the corner of the room because they wanted some time for themselves. Now on the bed, her friend and my wife were all over each other. My wife pushed her friend's head down to her pussy. For the next fifteen minutes her friend worked her into a frenzy that I have never seen. She was screaming, moaning and begging for more. My wife had the most intense orgasm I have ever seen. I thought my wife was going to return the favor, but she had her friend put her ass over her face and began to lick her asshole - which she will never do for me. Meanwhile, her friend was busy playing with her clit. I had never seen a real “squirter” in person until now as her friend shot her juices all over my wife and our bed.

I assumed it was my turn with the girls. After all, there must be some sort of payoff for me obeying their every command. Wrong again. This is where I learned one thing about the anal dildo that I did not know before - it can also be attached to a strap-on belt.

My wife was standing over me ready to fuck my ass. She ordered me to a “doggy style” and inserted the dildo slowly. I could not hold it any longer and shot my load all over the bed. My wife continued to fuck me slowly for several minutes, but her friend wanted to take over. This time I was ordered to get on my back and spread my legs because she, “wanted look me in the eyes” while she fucked me.

Just like that my dick was hard as a rock again. She spread my legs as wide as she could and pushed the dildo all the way in with one thrust. She began slamming my ass hard and deep. It was both painful and pleasurable at the same time. I was getting ass-fucked by my wife’s friend while my wife was making out with her.

There is no sensual ending to this experience. Her friend pulled out of me, took off the strap-on and was done. Neither of them said a word to me. They went into the kitchen and made themselves drinks and left me laying on the bed with a sore ass and cum everywhere. Then I was told to clean up the bedroom and change the sheets. When I finished, they told me to sleep on the couch because they were going to sleep together. I jacked off three times that night wondering what was going on in my bedroom.

The next day my wife said that our vacation was booked and she showed me a picture of the dick that will soon be in my ass. It was pretty large and I am not sure if I can take it. She told me not to worry that she has a new larger dildo on the way.

Published 
Written by tsb1966
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments