Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night At The Theatre - Part 2

"Inadvertantly abandoned by her husband during a meal a romantic evening takes on an unexpected twist"

33
10 Comments 10
12.9k Views 12.9k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Author's Notes

"When Sarah is inadvertently abandoned by her husband during an anniversary meal a romantic evening takes on an erotic and unexpected turn. Fuelled by pique and and wine Sarah's darkest fantasies are ignited by a handsome but uncouth hotel guest whose sexual predatory intent is made immediately apparent. As her middle class defences are stripped away under the illusion of anonymity Sarah later finds herself gripped by the need to indulge the darkest of sexual fantasies with this stranger. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In this raunchy debut publication by Jade Garcia what follows is an unexpected twist which follows a night at the theatre that delivers an explosive sexual encounter."

On the way Jeremy turned up Stravinsky’s ‘Rite of Spring’ up full blast and I sat back quietly and allowed the events of the last hour to sink in. Strangely I didn’t feel as guilty as I expected to be. I had just been unfaithful to my husband on our wedding anniversary and yet I was feeling so alive. I had just done things to a man which even a street hardened hooker would have blanched at and yet it didn’t feel as though it was me who did it.

Having parked the car we made our way to the theatre bar where Jeremy ordered drinks for the interval. I also asked for a strong gin and tonic as I still had Steve’s taste in my mouth. I marvelled at the type of person with whom I had just performed the most erotic oral sex. A glorified London barrow boy with a silver tongue – in more ways than one! I then felt my mobile phone vibrate in my handbag.

Someone had texted me a message. It was probably my sister, I thought, wishing me a happy anniversary. I opened the inbox and saw a message from a number I didn’t recognise. I opened it.

You still horny? XXX Steve

Shit, I thought. He must have got my number from the business card. What an idiot I was.

At that point Jeremy returned with our drinks.

“Excuse me a moment, darling, I just need to nip to the loo.”

In the bathroom I opened the message and thought for a moment as to what to text back. Common sense told me to just end this now. Don’t reply. He won’t bother you again. Instead my thumbs worked quickly over the keypad.

Yes. Why? XXX

I rejoined Jeremy who made a point of looking at his watch.

“Come on, darling, the bell rang minutes ago.”

As we made our way to our seats the lights dimmed but I kept my mobile at my side. Five minutes into the performance my mobile flashed up a message received. My heart began to beat in anticipation as I then surreptitiously opened up the inbox.

Cos I want to fuck you tonight and then hand you back to your husband. You would like that, wouldn’t you? XXX

I was shocked by the sudden lewdness of Steve’s text. As I sat half watching the play Jeremy reached out for my free hand and gave it an almost paternal squeeze. I thought about Steve’s crude text some more and I found that I was getting turned on. I began busily texting.

I would. I want you to fuck me. I will come to your room after the show. XXX

My heart was pounding. I could not believe what I’d just agreed to. My thoughts feasted on the possibilities and my mind wondered from the play. It was not until the curtain came down and the lights went that I was brought out of my reverie. Standing among the throng of theatre goers in the bar I turned to Jeremy.

“Darling, I’m so sorry. I seem to have left my mobile phone in Jenny’s room at the hotel. Can we go back after the play and pick it up?”

“Of course.” And he drained the last of his gin and tonic before I followed him dutifully for the second half of the performance. Cocooned in the darkness of the auditorium my mind fed off the fantasy I was about to indulge myself in. The wantonness of the acts I wanted to be subjected to stirred my loins and I squeezed the inside of my thighs in attempt to alleviate the urges pulsing between my legs.

As we pulled up to the front of the hotel Jeremy turned to me and said, “You seem rather quiet tonight. Are you still upset because I forgot the tickets and abandoned you at the hotel?”

“Not at all, darling. If you want to park up somewhere and wait in the foyer I shouldn’t be too long.” I leaned over and gave Jeremy a kiss on the cheek.I made my way to the lift.

The lobby area was now quiet and I entered the lift alone and made my way up to the third floor. In the lift I checked my appearance in the full length mirror, applying more lipstick and a dab of perfume on my wrist and in turn behind my ears. My stomach was tense with anticipation and I thought my heart would pound out of my chest as I walked up to Steve’s door. I knocked lightly pressing my ear against the door. I needn’t have bothered. Steve’s voice boomed, “Come in!”

I opened the door and walked in. Steve was dressed in a short white towelling robe as though he had recently stepped out of the shower.

“Hi.” I said. “I told you I’d come back.”

“I thought you would. Where’s your old man?”

“Downstairs waiting in the lobby area.”

“What did you tell him?”

“I said I’d left my mobile in a friend’s room.”

“A friend?” he uttered with incredulity.

“I happened to meet an old friend earlier this evening as we arriving for dinner,” I said matter of factly.

Steve went over and lay on the bed and looked up at me.

“Undress for me...but leave your stockings and heels on.”

The thought of stripping for a man began to turn me on. This was like an extension of work; I want something – in this case sex instead of status – and I was using my sexuality to get it. I felt empowered entering into this contract with a man I hardly knew. Slowly I unhooked the straps of my dress over my shoulders and let it fall around my ankles. I looked down coolly at Steve, putting my weight on my right leg and placed my hands on my hips. Steve’s robe and fallen open and he was dispassionately running his eyes up and down me while methodically working his gripped hand up and down his semi-erect penis.

“Take your bra off.”

Keeping my eyes on his I reached round my back and unclipped my low cut bra and flung the flimsy black lace in the direction of his groin, my hands returning to my hips. Eyeing my breasts he said appreciatively, “Very nice too”

“I’m so glad, sir, approves,” I retorted mockingly.

“Don’t be sarcastic,” he rounded, “Now the knickers...”

Bristling at his directness I replied, “A little politeness goes a long way.”

“Listen, love, we both know we ain’t got no time for any niceties...now get your fackin’ panties off like a good girl.”

Steve’s accent had become more pronounced, the tone more commanding. My indignation at being spoken to in such a way caused me to hold my feisty pose.

“Or d’ya need a little coaxin’...?”

With that Steve got up from the bed and strode purposefully towards me, his robe falling apart allowing his substantial penis to swing pendulously as he advanced. Grabbing hold of me he pressed his mouth against mine, once more working his large tongue forcefully into my mouth. His hand immediately took hold of my right breast, groping it fanatically before working his thumb and first finger over the nipple and squeezing it forcing me to yelp. The same hand now fell to the waistband at the front of my panties which he pulled out and downwards. With increasing pressure the elasticated band bit into my rear and hips until the flimsy material stretched and eventually snapped away in his hands.

“Now suck me!” he ordered.

As if to reinforce his instruction Steve put his hands over the top of my head and pushed me down. Falling to my knees I found myself facing again his enormous manhood which was still semi-flaccid. Cupping Steve’s balls in my hand I took his whole cock in my mouth and commenced sucking vigourously on his length. With every movement I could feel him harden and expand on my tongue. I had never experienced such strong animal desire in me or anyone else before.

“Get on the bed,” Steve commanded, pulling me up from under my arms.

Pushing my face first across the end of the bed the momentum partly unbalanced me and in trying to steady myself I ended up on my hands and knees. I felt Steve’s hands grip either side of my hips and then his knee finding a position between my legs and knocking them further apart. Before I knew anything one hand left my hip and a moment later I felt a bulbous smoothness press itself against the lips of my pussy. Mentally I registered its circumference against what I had been used to accommodating in the last 10 years.

Oh God, how I wanted to be filled, how I wanted to feel that sweet pain again, punishing me for my cravings, for always wanting more. I had stopped breathing in anticipation of the pending invasion.Steve massaged the head of his cock against my pussy, slowly forcing the lips apart, allowing my wetness to lubricate his passage. His gentle nudging forced me open and millimetre by millimetre I met his progress with short snatches of breath. Within a minute he had advanced several inches into my tight hole whilst gripping a whole hand round the base of his cock, his curled fingers I could occasionally feel brushing against my ass.

“Is that good?” I heard him ask in a caressing tone.

“Oh yes.”

No sooner had I replied than suddenly he thrust all of himself in one motion deep inside me, gripping my hips and pulling me simultaneously into him. My eyes closed and all I could see was a red blur. In a nanosecond I was delighting in the excruciating pleasure of being impaled on this stallion of a man. The sheer helplessness was new and surreal and made me want to abandon myself to whatever Steve wanted. Letting me recover my senses he began to slowly move backwards and forwards in me, allowing me to relax and feel his girth slide between the walls of my vagina.

The strokes became more rhythmical enabling me to pant for much needed oxygen. To reinforce his authority Steve pushed my shoulders down so that my arms were outstretched in front me across the bed with my face buried in the bed cover as he forced himself deeper inside me.

“Is that better?” Steve uttered, himself now breathing heavily.

“Oh God, yes. Fuck me harder,” I pleaded.

After a few more thrusts I began to feel the onset of an orgasm and my hands grasped tightly the bed sheets. Sensing this Steve withdrew his cock so that its head was just an inch or so inside me.

“Please fuck me,” I yearned.

“Not until you phone your hubby,” he stated coldly.

“What?”

“Get your phone.”

My handbag was lying on the bed next to me. Without moving our positions I reached inside it and pulled out my iPhone. I turned my head slightly so as to indicate that I was awaiting Steve’s next command.

“Phone your husband now and tell him...tell him you’ll be down in a few minutes.”

As I worked my way through the address book on my mobile to locate Jeremy’s number Steve began thrusting inside me. I called my husband’s mobile and within a few rings he answered.

“Where on earth are you?” he sounded exasperated and impatient.

“I’ll be with you in a few minutes...just...chatting...sorry,” I said biting my lower lip as I felt myself being fucked from behind by some hunky cockney misogynist. As I ended the call Steve began thrusting faster and in casting my arms aside I flung the phone away as I abandoned myself to the orgasm that was ripping through my body.“Oh yessssss,” I hissed as the bed began to rock with every deep penetration from Steve’s cock, the head of which was pounding against my womb.

“You posh birds love a bit a rough, don’tcha?” Steve gasped leaning over my shoulder and with a several more firm thrusts into my rear he groaned out his own orgasm. In the afterglow of my own climax I felt a wave of hot sperm cascade inside me, bathing my inside with his seed. Steve’s large frame collapsed on top of me and for about a minute we lay still each taking in what had happened that evening.

Steve was first to push himself upright and as I manoeuvred myself on to my side he was just finishing tying the belt of his robe. Smiling wanly he immediately bent down on the floor to recover my dress and underwear. I took them into the bathroom, locked the door behind me and stared in the mirror at my unkempt appearance. I turned the cold water tap on and quickly washed, cleaned up and reapplied my make up. Speedily I put on my clothes and, after taking another check in the mirror, reappeared a few short minutes later before Steve. He stood holding out my handbag and we looked at one another for a few moments. I took my bag, leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips.

“Thanks for a fantastic evening,” he grinned.

We both knew this was the last time we would meet.

“Thank you,” I smiled in return and left the room.In the lift I looked again at my reflection in the mirror. The person peering back did not seem to be me. I smoothed down my dress and turned my head at various angles to assess my appearance and make up. The lift’s bell heralded the ground floor and as the doors opened I immediately saw Jeremy striding up and down the lobby.

“For Goodness sake,” he launched as I stepped out, “What on earth kept you?”

“Sorry, darling, we were just catching up on the gossip.”

Silently we walked the short distance to the hotel car park and got into the Jag. Jeremy nosed its long bonnet into the late night traffic and it struck me for the first time, with its smell of leather and cigars, just what an old man’s car it was. I, on the other hand, had behaved that evening like an oversexed student and I was shocked by the sudden chasm that now existed between my husband and me. This was just an aberration, I told myself, a momentary lapse brought about by my heightened emotional state. If Steve called or texted, which was unlikely, I would not respond.

By the time the Jag’s wheels crunched their way up the gravel drive of our Cheshire home I had exorcised the evening from my mind. By the time I pulled the light chord above the mirror in our en suite bathroom the atmosphere between Jeremy and I had eased somewhat. Everything seemed normal again as I slid under the cool sheets next to Jeremy; he in his paisley patterned pyjamas and me in a simple lavender coloured slip.Lying in the dark Jeremy turned his head to me and said, “Thank you for a nice evening.”

“Thank you too, darling,” I replied.

“How was Jenny?” Jeremy enquired.

“Oh well, you know, just the same,” I said dismissively.

A moment later I felt Jeremy’s smooth hand move on to my lap. In a reflex action my leg tensed signalling my rejection of his advance.“I’m sorry, darling, I’m just about all in,” and pulling the sheet over my shoulder I rolled on to my side with my back to him. Jeremy mirrored my movement and soon I could hear him snoring gently beside me. As I lay in the dark I stole myself to recount the events of the evening, this time in glorious Technicolor; the coarseness of Steve’s character, the self-assured way he would switch from rogue’s charm to dominating bully.

Despite my best attempts to exorcise the experience from my psyche I could not ignore as well the dull ache between my legs which had resulted from Steve opening and filling me up with his huge phallus. Oh God, I was becoming aroused all over again.

Sleep allowed my subconscious to park a lot of the conflicting emotions of the previous evening. However, as I scrabbled around my tiny handbag for my mobile so that I could charge it up I suddenly realised that I had left it on the floor of Steve’s hotel room in my fit of passion. I cursed myself for leaving it behind and showering I appraised myself of what I needed to do. Hopefully he would have done the gentlemanly thing and handed it in at reception. Alternatively, the situation I least wanted, Steve would show up at work and I would have to relive the whole of the previous evening’s encounter.

An early board meeting meant I had to make it into work before I could start making enquiries as Jeremy’s presence would also make any calls awkward.It was 11 O’clock before I escaped the dreary drudgery of my fellow directors’ macho posturing. Returning to my office revealed no messages and the secretaries said that no mobile phone had been handed in. Before dialling my mobile number and potentially having to run the gauntlet of Steve answering I rang the hotel instead. To my unbridled relief the girl on reception informed me that a cleaner had discovered the mobile in the room after it had been vacated that morning. I said I would be straight over to collect it.

As I pulled up in the hotel’s car park I felt my spirits soaring; Steve had evidently checked out and my mobile had been handed in and, as I walked towards the reception desk, I spotted Jenny enquiring about something with one of the staff. Standing right up close behind her I whispered, “And what happened to you last night?”

Spinning round with a rapturous laugh she gave me a hug.

“I’m so sorry,” she said, “I was dragged away last night. Ma had one of her turns and muggins here had to drive to Alderley Edge to check up on her.”

“Nothing too serious I hope.”

“Not at all. She just likes the attention. Listen, I’m really, really sorry about last night. I so desperately wanted to meet up with you and Jeremy. I have some great news for you...”

Jenny gave a conspiratorial cackle and with a gleam in her eye said, “I’ve just met a wonderful guy who I wanted to introduce to you last night.”

“That’s fantastic,” I enthused. Jenny had been through the mill in recent years having gone through an acrimonious divorce which left her cynical about relationships. As a result she had thrown herself into her work as an estate agent and though she had dated a few guys there was none who really put a spark back into her as much as her current beau seemed to have done. The Jenny who stood before me was looking tanned, toned and immaculately dressed in a lemon skirt suit.

“Listen, are you free this evening, we could all meet up?” Jenny implored.

“Of course. I’ll call Jeremy and let him know. Where do you want to eat?”

“Salvo’s? Eight O’Clock?

We both gave each other a couple of air kisses on both cheeks and with that we made our exits.

As I headed back to the office I phoned Jeremy to inform him of our dinner arrangement with Jenny. His mood seemed to brighten when I mentioned her. I always thought he had a bit of thing for Jenny although he would never admit as much. Whenever we were in her company a sparkle came into his eye and Jeremy’s whole body language became more animated. He would turn on his inimitable charm which ten years of marriage seemed to have dimmed when it came to me. It happens with marriages, I used to muse, philosophically.

I returned to the office asking Chloe, the receptionist, if there were any messages. Thankfully there were none, either from clients or from Steve. Closing my office door behind me I sat behind my desk and absently scrolled down through my emails before swivelling my chair round to look out the window and take in the gray Manchester skyline. I mused over the events of the previous evening and wondered whether the unadulterated carnal passion I had indulged was a figment of my own imagination. The lack of any communication from Steve, a random hotel guest to whom I had submitted my body to the night before only seemed to confirm this. We were both consenting adults – I rationalised - who had happened to fulfil one of the most common fantasies entertained by men and women alike; to meet a stranger by chance in a neutral location with whom there is an immediate magnetic attraction and then find a secluded haven in which to fuck with uninhibited abandon. After the passions have been satiated and both parties make an awkward farewell they then re-enter their individual and separate world of work, family, marriage and respectable social networks.

Arkona2022
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Arkona2022

Having compartmentalised in my mind my out-of-character behaviour I was able to apply myself to my work for the remainder of the afternoon, shutting down immediately the various images of the previous evening’s events which threatened to encroach on the corners of my mind.

By the time I had arrived home I was in a more buoyant frame of mind. I greeted Jeremy’s appearance in the hallway of our beautiful modern mock Georgian home with an affectionate kiss on the lips. He was also in a jovial mood, squeezing my bum as I leaned in towards him. As we both nipped in and out of our en suite bathroom, showering, grooming, scenting and dressing we chatted happily about our day, laughing at the various anecdotes we relayed to each other.

As I watched Jeremy with a sort of fond affection I knew that deep down I loved him. His advancing years gave him a more distinguished air and he has a reassuring quality....like a favourite pair of boots or overcoat. Casting my eye over my walk-in wardrobe I chose a purple dress, classic cut, zip up the back and a cheeky slit from the hem, which was rested just above the knee, to mid way up the back of my thigh. The waist was tailored so that it emphasised my svelte figure and decent curves! I placed a string of pearls over my head before sitting down and fiddled with my hair until it was right.Jeremy reversed the huge Jaguar off the driveway, straining his head round to look over his shoulder.

“So how is Jenny?” he asked with feign interest.

“She has a new man....he’s joining us for dinner,” I replied spotting a slight flicker of disappointment cross his face.

“Oh really....what’s he like?”

“Don’t know,” I said applying lipstick in the mirror of the sun visor.“I guess we’ll find out soon enough”

Jeremy chortled as he eased the car into the solitary parking spot outside the restaurant.

As we approached the entrance to Salvo’s, Jeremy opened the door to allow me to enter first. My eyes refocused to the dimly lit interior and I immediately searched the bar area for Jenny. I just about caught sight of her side on when a strikingly handsome olive skinned Italian waiter in unfeasibly tight black trousers asked if we’d booked a table.

“I think the table’s booked under the name of Jenny Bradshaw...”

“Ah, si...she ees at the bar with a gentleman...follow me, please...”

With that we turned to follow the waiter as he guided us towards the bar. Over his shoulder I sought out Jenny who, with a flourish of her hand acknowledged me and beckoned us over. Her long blonde tresses cascaded down her back onto an expensive-looking vivid blue Chinese silk dress which accentuated her hour glass figure. As my face broke into a smile I looked to her right to catch a glimpse of her new beau.

As I did so the blood drained from my face. The initial rapture which normally engulfed me when meeting up with my best friend evaporated instantly as my mind struggled to comprehend what I was now confronting. The brain is an amazing organ which - in the normal course of events - absorbs, processes and rationalises millions of pieces of information enabling us to function. I was now in a situation where I couldn’t function. My brain and body were paralysed. I couldn’t breathe. I felt as though everybody in the restaurant was looking at me.I was snapped out of my state by Jenny giving me a big hug which, in the need to start functioning, I returned. She broke away from me and gave Jeremy a kiss, smearing a hint of pink lip stick on his cheek.

“Sarah,” Jenny beamed at me, “I want you to meet my boyfriend....”

“Oh God, please no,” I thought, my brain failing to compute what was happening,”this has got to be some sort of sick joke!”

“Steve....these are my very good friends, Sarah and Jeremy.”

In front of me, proffering me his hand, and with an impassive expression on his face, was the man with whom I had had unbridled sex the evening before. As I tentatively reached out my hand I desperately searched Steve’s eyes for any glimmer of a clue as to whether either or both of us were the subject of some ambush from our respective partners. As my hand lightly clasped Steve’s I looked round warily at the expressions on both Jeremy and Jenny’s faces. I caught Jeremy looking at the passing figure of a beautiful Mediterranean looking waitress and Jenny was beaming at me expectantly, seeking my approval of her boyfriend.

I turned again towards Steve who had seemingly come to the same conclusion that this must be the mother of all coincidences as his characteristic gleam had returned to his eyes.

“It’s so nice to meet you at long last, Sarah,” Steve said with almost a reserved politeness, “I’ve heard so much about you from Jenny that I feel I know you so well already.”

This guy is taking the piss.

“Jenny speaks highly of you too,” was all I could utter in response before the waiter with the unfeasibly tight trousers returned to escort us to our table. As my mind began to free itself of its paralysis Jenny whispered over my shoulder, “What do you think?”

“He seems lovely,” I responded lamely as we took our seats.

“Lovely?” Jenny uttered in mock indignation, “he’s a hunk!”“

Pull yourself together,” I reprimanded myself inwardly, “and relax. Somebody get me a drink quickly!”

Without any prompting the seating arrangement fell into me sitting directly opposite Steve with Jenny next to him and across the table from Jeremy. Steve must have read my mind as he almost physically accosted a passing waiter to take our drinks order. As soon as a bottle of Chilean Merlot landed on our table Steve immediately poured the rich red liquid into our goldfish bowl-sized wine glasses. I greedily downed almost half the contents and it was not long before its flavour washed around my mouth and then the alcohol warmed by stomach and steadied my jangling nerves. After everybody had scrutinised the menu Jeremy leaned forward.

“So tell us...how did you two meet?”

Steve and Jenny briefly glanced at each other before, with great rapture, Jenny giggled like a love struck teenager.

“Well....Steve’s a property developer and he came into our office a few months ago looking for us to market some of his apartments,” Jenny looked at Steve for his reaction to what she was about to say next, “and I took one look at him and thought I’d like to handle his portfolio!”

“Oh very funny,” I mused to myself, “little do you know, my dear, that I’ve more than handled his ‘portfolio’!”

A momentary pang of jealously swept over me as Steve’s hand rested on top of Jenny’s as they both looked at us, smiling warmly. I couldn’t help noticing the large ostentatious diamond ring glinting at me in the candlelight.

At that moment our waiter returned to take our order. The reverie which existed between the two love birds was broken as we all momentarily checked our chosen dishes before trying to pronounce their names. I was about to enquire about starters when I suddenly felt a sturdy foot slowly rub up the inside of my leg. I peered over my menu only to see Steve intently scanning his. I wanted to laugh.“You are some piece of work, mister!”

I was now on my second glass of wine and I was now more in control of my surroundings. Steve withdrew his foot and after a few seconds – not to be phased by his overture - my stiletto shoe sought out his leg. With the outside of my foot I reciprocated his movements, observing a slight smile appearing on his very kissable lips.

“So you’re into property?” enquired Jeremy, cutting across the sexual tension which was beginning to emerge under the table.

“Yeah, I’ve got about a hundred properties across London,” replied Steve, “but I’m looking to get into the Manchester market.”

“Really?” Jeremy replied, now animated at this information, “My law firm deals in conveyancing. I am a bit of a property expert myself.”

“That’s good to know. I need a good lawyer to look after my affairs.”

“Oh come on boys,” interjected Jenny, “let’s not talk about work. We’re here to enjoy ourselves!”

“Sorry, Jenny,” Jeremy apologised, “I must say you’re looking even more gorgeous than usual. Clearly Steve is bringing out the best in you!”

“For goodness sake, Jeremy, give it a rest. We both know you would love to get inside her knickers!”

“Aaaaawww....thanks Jeremy, you’re not looking so bad yourself. How’s the painting going....?”

For the last few years Jeremy had been learning to paint from an eccentric Spanish woman with a house full of cats. Maybe I should be more of a doting wife but I was never able to share my husband’s passion for this particular hobby. Steve must have seen me involuntarily roll my eyes heavenwards as Jenny indulged Jeremy’s description of his latest oil on canvass.

“I take it you’re not into all this arty farty crap?” Steve joked, just out of earshot of the other two.

“I wouldn’t go that far,” I said somewhat indignantly before suddenly realising what he was alluding to, “I have been known to enjoy the occasional trip to the theatre.”

“I see. And what was the last play you saw?” Steve queried Steve matter-of-factly.

“It was last night actually.”

“Really? Any good?”

“It was okay but I kept getting...distracted.”

“Distracted?” Steve leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table and raising an enquiring eyebrow. I leaned back slightly in my chair and discretely eased off my right shoe with the toe of the other. I took a long sip of the fruity Rioja while holding Steve’s stare. Out of the corner of my eye I could tell that Jenny was absorbed in Jeremy’s very animated description of a French châteaux he had been trying to capture on canvass that summer.

“Yes, I’d had....er....a meeting earlier which was on my mind.”

I placed my foot again on the inside of Steve’s leg again but this time I slowly rubbed it further up, easing back further in my chair so that I could slide it along the inside of his thigh.

“Nothin’ too unpleasant, I hope?”

I managed to straighten my leg now so that the sole of my foot was lodged against Steve’s crotch. Without altering his facial expression Steve parted his knees more allowing me to feel his hardness through his nicely tailored trousers.

“No....quite the opposite.”

There was a pause as we looked at each other. I was getting turned on and could feel my pussy starting to throb.

“Excuse me,” I announced to everyone, “I need to visit the bathroom.”

“I’ll join you,” Jenny said, and we both pushed our chairs away, reached for our handbags. As we moved towards the rest rooms Jenny hooked her arm through mine.

“You seemed to be getting on well with Steve,” she smiled. “You’re looking great too...I’ve never seen you with such a glow,” she added.

“Thanks,” I blushed guiltily. “Steve clearly makes you happy,” I said deflecting the attention away from me.

As we entered the empty rest room Jenny giggled.

“He does indeed. He’s sooooo hot in bed!”

“Don’t I know,” I reflected.

As we both stood in front of the mirror, applying our lipstick, primping our hair and engaging in idle chitchat I heard my mobile signal that a text message had arrived. I fished out my Blackberry and absently accessed the inbox.

Take your knickers off and bring them to me. XXX

Immediately my heart started beating and the adrenalin was pumping through my body.

“Is everything okay, hun?” Jenny asked, her voice full of concern.

“Yeah, I won’t be a sec....”

I darted into one of the empty cubicles and hastily locked the door behind me. Pulling up the hem of my dress I slipped out of the fuchsia and black satin panties which formed part of an expensive lingerie ensemble which Jeremy had bought from Agent Provocateur for our anniversary that week. Stepping out of the skimpy material I hastily placed them into my handbag while simultaneously pushing away the onset of guilt which threatened my decision-making. I flushed the toilet to disguise my clandestine act and emerged to wash my hands while Jenny waited smiling to accompany her back to our table.

I took my place back at the table, attempting to maintain a stoic demeanour even though the cool air caressing my bare loins made me only to aware that I was sans culottes. Composing myself I stole a glance towards Steve who was now engrossed in a three way conversation about the palatial apartment he and Jenny now shared. His eyes momentarily met mine before continuing his narrative of the Claudio Celiberti kitchen he and Jenny had commissioned.

While the attention of the table was away from me I deliberately dropped my napkin over my open handbag and in a deft manoeuvre I managed to clutch my skimpy panties over the fine linen fabric. As I straightened up I unobtrusively leaned towards Steve.

“Excuse me, Steve, you seemed to have dropped your napkin.”

A momentary look of confusion passed over his face before a dawning realisation softened his features and he courteously took the napkin from me and placed it on his lap. Our expressions remained unmoved as we both leaned over to squint at returned to Jeremy and Jenny who were both now poring over pictures of their sparkly chic designer kitchen stored on her iPhone.

“Had they fucked on that marble work top?” I mused with a hint of envy.

“You both should come down and stay with us one weekend,” Jenny implored with much gusto.“

So that you can show me just how wonderful and perfect you life is...” I jealously thought before imagining with a certain relish the sexual frisson that was bound to arise. “I guess I could cope with your smug exuberance whilst imagining where within your love nest your partner had secreted the knickers I have just handed him,” I mused.

“That would be delightful,” I responded with all the cordiality I could muster.

“Let’s put something in the diary. How about next Bank Holiday weekend?”

The rest of the meal passed with a great deal of joviality, with Jenny and reminiscing about our university which would have been tedious for most people who have to suffer from such interchanges. However, Steve coloured the remainder of the meal by resuming the game of footsy we had previously started. One’s ability as a woman to multi-task came into its own as I balanced a stoic expression and an anodyne conversation whilst engaging a sexual overture under a dinner table. As the meal progressed towards coffee the dynamics of the conversation developed to Jenny and I idly chatting about work and family. Jeremy and Steve were having their own discussion although despite my occasional attempts to listen in could not clarify.

Whatever the subject it was enough to capture Steve’s attention as the foot play had ceased and now he seemed positively enthralled with whatever it was he was discussing with Jeremy.

My chat with Jenny was suddenly interrupted when Jeremy glanced over.

"What are you boys chatting about which is so interesing as to distract you from us lovely girls? We’re feeling neglected...."

" It looks likely we’ll be seeing a good deal more of Steve. We’ve agreed that I’ll manage his property portfolio in Manchester," responded Jeremy.

"Yes I’ll be coming up every couple of months or so just to make sure your husband is looking after my interests," grinned Steve with a look of evil intent.

"...And I’ve said that he must come and stay with us," added Jeremy. My heart felt as though it had stopped.

"That’s if the lady of the house doesn’t mind...?" Steve queried, clearly reading the expression on my face.

"Er...no....not at all. That would be great." I could feel my cheeks burn but thankfully the dimly lit restaurant hid the reddening face.

Steve gave me a cheeky smile and almost imperceptible wink.

“Listen, it’s getting late, guys, yawned Jenny. "We’ll do this all again next month. In the meantime I did need to get this magnificent specimen of manhood back to our hotel room.”

“Yeah, honey, the same hotel room in which your ‘oh so perfect boyfriend’ fucked me senseless in last night!” I thought bitchily.

Steve requested the bill from a passing waiter by the ubiquitous gesture of scribbling an invisible pen across the other palm. Despite Jeremy’s offer to split the bill Steve insisted on paying. Two waiters brought our coats and exiting into the warm summers evening we made our farewells. A hug and a kiss between Jenny and I and as Steve and I fronted each other a feigned cordiality before we both leaned in and Steve kissing me on the cheek, whispering in my ear, “I want you.”

As our bodies moved apart I said, “I look forward to seeing you again very soon.”

With that we headed our respective ways home into the night.

Epilogue

The events I have just recounted took place a couple of weeks ago. Since then I have had time to reflect on what took place and sought to reappraise myself of what the future holds in store. I have tried to make sense of the uncanny coincidences which took place over that twenty-four hour period. It was meant to be. Compared with the modern day conventions what I was doing was immoral. Such was the way in which we as a couple had now forged a relationship it was inevitable that we would be seeing a good deal more of each other. There is without doubt a sense of highly charged frisson when I think of it. But it makes me think about the role of sex in a relationship. I have many friends who are married who have extra –marital affairs. Women are better at covering their tracks. Men are useless. They want sex. Women want attention and that is the nature of the contract between the two parties.But then is it an English thing. Are we not hypocritical about sex?

It is said that there is unspoken acknowledgement in France between a couple that husbands are permitted to have their mistresses. The wife accepts this as it maintains the family equilibrium and, in some cases, is piqued if her husband doesn’t have a mistress. A woman, in turn, if her own needs are not being met, will herself take a lover.

There is something pragmatic about the way the French deal with relationships. How realistic is it for a couple to meet, marry, settle down, have kids and still maintain that intensity occurred at outset. Certainly from my experience, and those of my friends, it hardly ever happens. And yet, we recall with delicious savouring the passion, desire and raw sexual chemistry which is a hallmark of that initial coupling. However, I have found to my amazement that the encounter with Steve not only had the sexual urgency of, say, my earlier relationships but the inhibitions of my youth have gone. The intervening years with Jeremy had not only left my libido undimmed but that I have developed my deepest, darkest fantasies have the opportunity to be fulfilled.Is there ever such as consequence-free sex? I think I’m about to find out. Do I run the risk of ruining my marriage? I don’t think so and I don’t want it do. I guess the same can be said for Steve. I doubt either of us want to give up our respective life styles in return for a life with someone who just doesn’t share much of my world. But somehow he has tapped into my alter ego, Sarah the Slut. I challenge any woman who has not at some time or other ever fantasised about behaving the way I did.As for the future? Who knows. Maybe I’ll let you know in another future instalment.

 

Published 
Written by Jade_Garcia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments